*dates 4 guys, a kid, and a dog at the same time*

*dates 4 guys, a kid, and a dog at the same time*

Attached: f8f02e410563ab21f0bda4e63848572f.jpg (1120x880, 122K)

I would, too.

Guy > Dog > Kid > Guy > Guy > Guy
Fite me.

Is P3P worth playing just to get the 'female' experience?

>meanwhile the real prize friendzones you for a qt goth artist that survives almost dying

So a typical white woman?

Unless you're REALLY that interesting in dating the male cast and hearing wiping all out, not really FES is the best version

Attached: 1533545895969.png (425x273, 25K)

A lot of people consider the femMC route better by a good margin.

It's worth it for the better soundtrack and social links

Guy > Guy > Kid > Dog > Guy > Guy and you know it

>Guy that high
He's not THAT good and you know it.

It's worthwhile if you feel like replaying P3. If you're not really in the mood to replay the game, then I don't think the new content in and of itself would be enough to sustain your interest.

Attached: Her smile and optimism.png (500x500, 130K)

the social links and music have a cheery persona 4 tone so if you don't care about thematic dissonance go for it

Dead Guy>Dog>>Guy>Guy>Guy>>>>>>Kid

>dead guy and dog that high
good taste

Attached: 1533559161545.png (425x273, 60K)

If you really loved him he would become Alive Guy.

Attached: 1383897288945.jpg (750x950, 320K)

>can actually social link with your entire party instead of just the women
>most of the gameplay does not consist of watching the game play itself
It's better, yes

Never Waking Up Guy

I ship her with male MC and there's nothing you fags can do about it

Have you ever wanted to play a Persona otome game?

>Kid that low
Otherwise great taste.

>Kills best boy
He's shit

Revolver Jesus killed Dead Guy, Kid was just there.

You forgot the lesbian robot option.

>He likes the kid
Dead took a bullet for kid btw

Attached: 1559592580569.jpg (492x354, 39K)

Robots can't have sex. At best you can touch her neck.

>Dead took a bullet for kid
I know, and it's a part of what makes Dead such a great character. Kid does some growing up and becomes less shit as the game progresses. Kinda like Guy.

Funny how everyone blames Ken for the completely understandable desire to get revenge on the asshole who killed his mom, and not Shinji for just standing there being a broody dipshit, making no effort and trying to actually reach out to Ken, and having a martyr complex.

Play FES first, then P3P.

>FES
It's shit.
Just play as a guy in P3P.

Ken you're not old enough post here yet

Funny how Yukari is less of a bitch when you play the female MC

Don't listen to this faggot, play FES

>Shinji for just standing there being a broody dipshit, making no effort and trying to actually reach out to Ken
Trying to reach out would out of character for Shinji, he knew he fucked up and was ready to atone for his sin by letting ken exact revenge, then revolver jesus shows up and tries to shoot Ken but Shinji pays his debt by sacrificing himself for Ken, which must be extremely awkward for Ken, imagine find the guy who killed your mom and just as your planning to kill him he takes a bullet for you and dies right in front of you

I only did the female playthrough of P3P and I have no desire to revisit the game whatsoever, especially since the dude links mostly with a bunch of literally whos. I already saw everything worth seeing.

Doesn't persona 3 take place ~2009?
That would make him more than 20 today.

>Version downgraded for less powerful system is better
Based Mario

best waifus/story much more forgiving social link calendar.

I was assuming you were playing P3P anyway.
The Answer is absolute garbage and out of character for many characters.

I remember that it made Junpei unavailable for several months in a row despite there only being a story reason to justify maybe one month at best

It's LITERALLY the same shit, retard.

god I wish that was me

Bitches are sexist, sky is blue

It's worth it for all the QoL improvements alone

Why can't I see her using the bathroom everytime I make her go?

Attached: Minako4.jpg (473x466, 64K)

And the lesbian velvet room one night stand.

Girls don't use the bathroom and Minako is no exception

She should have been the FeMC.

Attached: 1553382028349.jpg (768x432, 26K)

what do you think they're up to in heaven right now

Attached: q.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

said no one ever. there is no """"route"""", just different slinks. off yourself, fag

Attached: 1546811754295.jpg (250x241, 32K)

>It's LITERALLY the same shit, retard.
It's completely different. The male MC is an emofag, the female mc is cheery and upbeat. Also has better music

FEMC's social links are way better but certain plot elements like a certain character'a death are handled worse

>The male MC is an emofag, the female mc is cheery and upbeat
All in your head. They are similar.

Nope

Yep.

Meanwhile Door-kun dated 5 girls, a toaster and an interdimensional homunculus woman. Oh and a loli wants to marry him.

>a loli wants to marry him
It's not a nu-Persona game without one.

>5 just says fuck it and gives you three lolis to choose from in the Velvet Room

>Maiko
>Nanako
>Lavenza
Though Lavenza might have to go in a different category soon, she and the twins are getting more content in Royak so they might be true love interests now instead of just the token loli.

And Chad Ziodynecock has his niece, and Chair-kun has TWO lolis who combine to form one super loli. It's nothing new.

Attached: 1561580685035.jpg (421x415, 33K)

>Gives two lolis at first
>Combines them into a super loli who's better than both the previous ones combined
If it wasn't an upgrade I'd have been upset, I'm sure some people are.

>Lavenza might have to go in a different category soon
Huh?

super loli hivemind

She's just that good.

P5R is going to add actual real-world hangouts with the twins, and an extra semester in the winter which should be after they combine into Lavenza, so presumably there will be added content with Lavenza as well. I highly highly doubt they'll ever do even a "let me visit your room and talk about how much I love you and then we have a fade to black" like the romance options or even Elizabeth, but they're at least getting something.

She’s probably a real datable option now in Royal judging from all the extra Twins content we’ve seen (including a date). Maiko and Nanako had cute moments but it was a side thing, they weren’t really competing with the other girls.
Lavenza was always framed as more of a real romance anyways, just with no fucking screen time, her love confession can’t be played off as a childhood crush since she’s not actually a child.

Still though, considering her appearance and how fucking stupid Snoy is being these days I would be VERY surprised if Lavenza is an actual romance option. Besides, new girl is already gonna be romanceable and Sae is a possibility, so having three new romances would be unlikely.

>Lavenza was always framed as more of a real romance anyways
I don't recall it being that way, but her time in the game was really short after all. I don't feel much connection to forced social link characters compared to the ones you actively social link.

You have to beat the Twins in NG+ to see Lavenza’s love line, it makes sense too since after the Twins fight they spaghetti their feelings for you.

unless you absolutely need Shinjiro's dick, nah, just emulate FES

>NG+
I didn't play a NG+ playthrough since I got all S.Links in my first run. What have I missed?

Literally nothing except the boss fight with Caroline/Justine, which grants you an OP accessory.

absolutely based

Attached: __female_protagonist_aegis_kirijou_mitsuru_yamagishi_fuuka_sanada_akihiko_and_etc_persona_3_portable (650x550, 114K)

Some funny fluff stuff in early game but it’s mostly the extra twins/Lavenza stuff.

kind off.if you already played FES but want to replay the game again, go for it.

playing Q2 right now and shes pretty lovable.

>dating a dog
Imagine femtag on all fours with Koromaru hanging off the back of her haha

Wouldn't that be silly haha

What if the knot got stuck and they couldn't move and someone walked in on them haha

>OP accessory.
Omnipotent Orb again?

You betcha

I usually just grab those from The Reaper because I fucking hate getting auto-nuked over one of my personas having an immunity or passive skill that triggers some bullshit hidden lose condition

FeMC being an unapologetic shotacon is my favorite headcanon

You too?

dating is not the same as a relationship ya incels

>Being a degenerate
Kill yourself. This thread is weebs only.

You just know...

> dates
You mean she fucks 4 guys, a kid, and a dog at the same time. But we all know the only one she ever truly loved was __Ken__.