Wat?

Wat?

Attached: K1-B0's_introduction_as_the_Ultimate_Hope_Robot.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

it's all fiction dude

i wanna fuck kibo

I want to be Miu

Danganronpa storyline is the epitome of "just don't think about it"

*ahem*

Attached: ITSALIE.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

The best part is kibo (希望) means hope

The director of Danganronpa and the director of Zero escape left Chunsoft to make their own game company but before they go, they ruined their own series to not compete against them.

Attached: 1555400843939.gif (240x174, 494K)

Don't think about it. It's nothing but a walking trash can, waiting for it's recycling.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Attached: Your tears nourish me, precious precious flower.jpg (600x847, 636K)

>not liking V3 and ZTD
Imagine being this retarded

2 had the real hopebot, 3 can go fuck itself

3 can go fuck itself.
not V3 tho. that game is based.

Only played 1 and 2.
I hear nothing but awful things about 3's ending. Should I be worried?

Based and torchpilled directors

You either love it or you hate it, it's that kind of ending

>liking ZTD
>when the game introduces new characters that it does nothing with
>when the game leaves the fate of several older characters nebulous and left hanging
>when the game ends on literally the exact same note as VLR with nothing resolved

I'm glad you think Junpei and Akane getting together was worth the series going to shit.

It was kino you brainlet

Kibo means hope, zetsubo means despair. It's unfortunately lost in translation.

best ending in the series, but you have to actually pay attention to understand it, which most brainlets who shit on it can't do apparently.

I wanted Kokichi to eat his words when seeing how cool Kiibo became.

V3 and ZTD were pure trash

No, just play it. V3 is the best game in the series, even if some people disliked the ending.

Opinion disregarded and discarded

(You)

CHABASHIRA!

Attached: 1558985643021.jpg (1000x1200, 371K)

>Team D has no conflict
>Team Q has nothing to do with most of the series
>Team C only has conflict because Akane literally is just VLR Clover in this game and Junpei is written worse than ever
>"Dude, Zero was offscreen the whole time."

No, retard.

!

Attached: b9171349783367dea6a298eb0d5ef3b2.png (976x1050, 1.74M)

Yep, it's kino

Hijacking this thread real quick. Are the Professor Layton games any good?

Attached: Layton_Royale_Artwork (1).png (310x398, 212K)

Play it for the trials. Disregard ending.

V3 and ZTD are hot garbage and I am not even the original person you are arguing with, honestly get your tastes evaluated because ZTD is easily the worst visual novel I've ever played

Can't speak on ZTD, but even if you hate the ending of V3 which you shouldn't because its great you can't deny that it's objectively better than 1 and 2 in every conceivable way.

Well of course, it's not a VN afterall

V3 is great but ZTD is hot garbage

based mugi-chan

Attached: 1560486641688.jpg (704x1200, 443K)

Why yes, ZTD is my favorite Zero Escape game.

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

>there are people that STILL haven't seen the Truman show

Even if you don't like the ending, V3 was the best game in the series from every aspect. Be it story (not shitty chuuni hope vs despair), music, writing or just straight up presentation.
By far the best VN I've ever played.

>Equating the shitfest of ZTD to V3

And people wonder why I can't take Yea Forums's opinions seriously

he should've been the protag

>Equating the shitfest of V3 to the perfection of ZTD

You are free to disagree with that. I'd like to know why though.

I like V3 and all but to say it's the best visual novel ever comes off as really ridiculous to me, but opinions are opinions I guess. I personally prefer 2 more because I like the cast just a bit better and V3 tends to recycle a lot of series tropes (Inb4 that's part of the metanarrative) and the mysteries weren't as compelling to me. It does have a great ending though.

STOP BULLSHITTING ME

I preferred the cast of V3, simply because they made me laugh much more than the cast of 2. But I guess in 2 the cast wasn't as one dimensional as in V3.
When I finished V3 it felt like the best VN I've played so far. As for the series tropes, I see your point. To be fair the anime kind of made me dislike the cast of 2 and 1, because it was so shit.

The Danganronpa 3 anime*

The anime never fucking happened

ZTD was a good game, you're just upset that it wasn't as great as the previous two that had came before it. Calm down and stop letting disappointment, bias, and bandwagoning cloud your judgement.

Attached: 022.png (723x666, 163K)

it was fucking trash
legit ruined the games in hindsight
> muh mind control subliminal messages
>im evil cuz im.a faggot
>lets kill her off for shock factor but then revert this decision or otherwise fans will get mad
>no real mastermind

Your bias of 999 and VLR being good are clouding your judgement
ZTD had
>butchered old characters
>garbagre new characters
>terrible story
>reused music
>terrible puzzles

Attached: 1515577712401.png (1200x729, 808K)

Miu was just annoying as fuck and anyone who waifus her is guaranteed underage, thanks for reading

sure Kodaka.

Mahiru best waifu

Admittedly I played the dub but she was literally designed to be obnoxious

Nah user they are terrible, they lose millions making them, but they keep doing it because its a money laundring scheme

Say hello to my wife everyone!

Attached: Mahiru_Koizumi_Danganronpa_2.png (350x350, 113K)

>alien fax machine
What the fuck were they thinking? In a series with shit like the morphogenetic field and viruses that slow down time perception, why is this the thing that broke me?

Attached: 1478988511518.jpg (846x483, 56K)

Only weebs didn't like V3 and the ending.

I love Ouma!

Attached: 2d1f8edeac6c4520a840ef64399714f5.jpg (563x595, 42K)

I personally prefer the cast of DR2, despite there being some stinkers. Well, I think you can say that about any of the installments, really. There's at least a few from each game I didn't really like or care for.

Attached: 1493847752170.jpg (500x693, 37K)

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (17).png (497x595, 335K)

Based Mahirufag

Very relaxed games, the stories are fun and a little emotional but puzzles are main appeal. Lots of soul in them. Not as good as games with similar status like Ace Attorney imo.

What's your opinion on Zanki Zero?
I know barely anyone played it.

Attached: banniere-test-zanki-zero-last-beginning.jpg (888x250, 65K)

*licks Kaito's anus*

I think the DR2 cast just had the more interesting character interactions and dynamics. V3 may have a few stronger individual characters but I prefer the DR2 characters and how they interacted as a group a bit more

Had some cool ideas and gimmicks but was ultimately only decent I'd say.

Same. They all felt more united than the other two casts, at least as the game went on. DR1 cast felt more distant as the game progressed, at least to me.

Attached: soul_friends_by_nekogal12260-d9tqu65.png (1024x707, 910K)