How do I enjoy video games again?

How do I enjoy video games again?

Attached: C3FBA6B9-4E24-430E-AD0A-CC7CD0EE06EA.gif (400x226, 1.65M)

play a game to completion one at a time, instead of just picking it up for an hour and dropping it to move on to the next one

Basically avoid internet. Live a personal experience again.

Stop phoneposting.

What a disgusting cartoon superjail was. I'm sorry to say it but it really was disgusting.

Accept that you are no longer the target demographic for the games that you used to love. Then find new franchises and genres of games that spark joy.

I really enjoyed the first season. After that it grew sort of stale.

It was and I love it

wouldn't you prefer reddit thou consumer of soi

I liked the show but the gay shit was truly disgusting and I could go without it.

Quit being such a fag.

prisons are pretty gay though

the fuck are you talking about. I found the homosexual characters disgusting and the show was full of those. One of the main characters was a fucking transvestite.

Oh no, not artistic depictions of degeneracy, noooo!

Attached: crack.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>blood and gore is okay
>but a shemale that's for laughs is too far

fpbp
Also stop falling for multiplayer games that want to be the only game you play
And do something else sometimes

>absurd, satirical depiction of a transvestite
>too gross for me

I'll admit that Alice is pretty goddamn repugnant, but it's a satire you closet homo.

I think I need to find other stuff that really holds my interest but my autistic younger self solidified video games as my one personality trait

The twins also, fucking hate whatever those things are but they're clearly lesbians.

I don't like gays, sorry if you think of me as less of a person because I hate your kind user.

How do you make the webm so you can't pause it like that?

Guys I’m just asking for advice about enjoying my hobby I’m not interested in why gay people are disgusting or whatever

Attached: D7E4DCC2-5670-4B3F-923B-28FF84205BD7.gif (375x304, 884K)

Find your favorite part of what makes a video game possible (art, music, coding, design (practice on board games for that one)) and let yourself go full autist on it despite how shitty everything you make is. That last bit's the hard part not that I think you're gonna try faggot
good luck user

I’ll try just to spite you nigger
thank you user