Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465870068/
youtu.be/7wKurMFJkvk
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*delayed chimpout*

*crickets*

Why is Krool chilling with DK?

Attached: 013281093820312.jpg (378x378, 31K)

BANJ AND KAZOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Attached: index.jpg (199x253, 9K)

I took it as one of those goofy cartoon jokes
>Hero and villain are having a fight to the death
>They're both exhausted
>One of them suggests they take a break and the other agrees
>They become really amicable and discuss the weather, maybe play some cards
>As soon as they're done they go back to trying to kill one another as if nothing happened

And that is what is left of steve posters. Sad.

Attached: anger.png (1658x862, 598K)

Based. I miss those simpler times.

Psssh, how dare these people be happy. Fuck them.

>dead nigger doesn't notice it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NINTENDO WON!
NINTENDO WON!!!

Attached: braniac.jpg (1041x1600, 458K)

you are actyally mad, holy kek

everyone in that pic came to Yea Forums during 2016

>actylally

Attached: bird fucker.png (900x900, 391K)

I love this kind of dynamic

Attached: redemption arc.jpg (1295x723, 126K)

just 4 more months until i can btfo people with bear

Attached: 1560990042035.jpg (1024x792, 64K)

Attached: Banjo Collage 20 Minutes Before His Announcement.png (2720x2230, 1.88M)

Ah Erdrick fags picked a bad time to turn on him just like the fag that drew this, now they dont get to be happy that banjos in

Attached: aged poorly.png (767x431, 124K)

>literally E V E R Y shitty reaction video I see posted here the niggers/manchildren stare right at the screen as the Jiggy bounces by and say nothing instead of immediately knowing what's inbound
>they start freaking out thirty seconds later instead at the silhouette

kys

Attached: 1358742326357.png (309x302, 154K)

Attached: 1545835732192.jpg (354x423, 16K)

They did win

>jiggy bounces on screen
*no response*
>Banjo's silhouette appears
HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD ITS uhhh... *furiously looks at the chat* BANJO KAZOOOOO HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S FINALLY IN

Etika won't get to play as Banjo and Kazooie :(

Attached: 1536917061358.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

Were we watching the same vids?

Not a single streamer did this, stop deluding yourselves into believing you're the "real" fans faggots.

Show me any popular youtuber who started shitting their pants at the jiggy.

yup
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465870068/

So what about a remake that combines Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie into one game?

Attached: banjo switch.png (800x666, 197K)

that game would be so fucking long, it'd be better if it were something like the spyro collection

Imagine being a Stevefag who for months, despite there being Rareware content datamined in past patches, still maintained their delusions.

Where are you now, Stevefags?
Where did you go, anti-Riddlers?
What happened to you, Roolhaters?
Where did all of you never-ever soothsayers go?

vinny

>tfw loved the series since it came out. Played BK and loved it and played BT when it came out
>tfw HE'S IN

Feels so good banjobros.

Literally who

DK Vine

even worse are people who kept making up rules and making huge infographics on why they won't get in, fucking pathetic losers, kek. They're still mad, too.

Attached: heavy.png (244x300, 85K)

/ourguy/

It would only be 17 levels.

Attached: akatsuki_grunty_from_banjo_and_kazooie_by_zerjer97-d5ke9ag.png (499x759, 188K)

Show me one that doesn't

So like Ralph and Sam the Sheepdog

Nitrorad

>Akatsuki Grunty
Why is this so funny

A lot of people are guilty of turning on a character for no good reason what so ever other than smash. I love K. Rool but faggots who turned on ashley can fuck off

Attached: U8EMp1G.png (1442x846, 54K)

shofu, zero, maxdood, etika, keef, etc

the actual popular community members and channels essentially

kys you pathetic zoomer shit

also save files

3 of em infact

Erdrickfags all deserve death.

What the fuck is this picture

who

What if Sakurai took some input from the DK team about what they planned to do with K. Rool and found he was going to side with the Kongs as a playable character?

check their sub numbers and views and stop being retarded

youtu.be/7wKurMFJkvk

Nario, PKSparx, And Vinny.

Nintendo New York crowd

Stop pretending to not know vinny you fag

Or what if they just did it as a Rare joke because all 5 characters were designed by them

I wish this was true and he was playable in the next DKC game.

Attached: skeptikal.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Tired of fighting and they're from the same world so it's a reluctant agreement. THey're still fighting even in the trailer.

whoever drew this is based

Attached: 1559699446449.png (1153x885, 57K)

After the Kremlins disbanded the bank for closed on his evil villain lair, he’s kind on hard times and DK is giving him a place to crash while he gets his life back on track.

Even if he wasn't planned to be, he probably will be now. Everyone loves him.

Attached: 1561050066860.jpg (278x314, 17K)

Is this real

Attached: 168DE930-A4B6-44E8-823E-7CDFC78FE5E3.jpg (640x337, 47K)

Easy Allies

Attached: 930018_starshippizza_banjo-wanna-smash.png (900x900, 275K)

GOD it feels good to win

*ding* *ding*

Attached: DingDing.jpg (500x338, 44K)

There were rumours that Retro wanted to have him as a secret boss in the Tropical Freeze Switch port but Sakurai called dibs on bringing the character back.

Attached: 1555972982313.png (656x553, 594K)

Has there ever been a direct that opened with a Smash character reveal that didn't end with another one? It was pretty obvious there was going to be a second reveal.

The trailer takes place in the Smash universe where all the roster characters just sort of hang out backstage when they're not fighting.

Attached: comic372[1].png (650x1809, 469K)

>Watching Vinny
>Plays Banjo music
>"Enjoy some unrelated music”
God just listening to how happy he was for Banjo getting in was great, I was also surprised to hear how happy some of the Japs were.

Attached: 1554146020138.jpg (176x186, 10K)

sauce pl0x

Yeah you could hear vinny tearing up a little and I saw one jap start singing along with the trailer

That’s been a running gag of his E3 streams for a few years now.

Boy did that pay off.

B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
B-A-N-J-O
AND BANJO IS IN SMASH BROS

Attached: Banjocrouch.gif (360x360, 748K)

A PUZZLE PIECE
LAYTON HAS PUZZLES
FUCKING LAYTON IS ON!

Do you guys think there is gonna be any subtle mention of Stop 'n' Swop?

Banjo wasn’t a huge mainstream N64 game there, but it was considered a cult classic and the fan base for it has grown over the years.

>assist these nuts fagtron

Attached: 1475553004365.jpg (340x314, 68K)

I've never seen shitposting fail as badly as Steveposting did, its sad how some people are trying to keep that meme alive when its quite clearly dead, also those falseflagging blockheads falseflagging as Erdrickfags after DQ Hero got revealed was pretty pathetic, they should have been atleast ABIT suspicious about the fact they showed Smash content at the start.

A horde of autists insisted that Nintendo would only reveal one character this E3 because some retarded translator at Nintendo mistranslated a few words.

LORE

>you lived long enough to see every "kid who's dad works at nintendo" story come true

Attached: 2m6saz4jpg.gif (400x226, 3.72M)

>It's not over till its over
>Banjo is getting a K. Rool style reveal
holy fuck the foresight

If K Rool does turn good who's the villian gonna be? Will Rool have his crown stolen or something?

images btfo by sakurai himself, volume one

I thought the joke was Sakurai said he would only reveal only one character, but as he was saying that the Smash Ball turned into a fake ball.

rosterfags truly are cancer

i wish the trailer opened up with a DUH NUH NUH NUH so there would be a split second where everyone thinks it's him trolling again

Even when Erdrickfags win, they still lose. Three Dragon Quest heroes more popular than Erdrick got in, completely overshadowing Erdrick (Luminary alone is more popular than Erdrick ever will be) and exposing Erdrickfags for the fake fans they are.

Attached: deadrick.png (713x400, 231K)

@gafagear on twitter

>GUYS YOU CAN TOTALLY UNLOCK SONIC, BANJO AND CLOUD IN SMASH MY UNCLE WORKS THERE TRUST ME

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
Do you stevefags even realize how retarded you are?

I don’t think you can fully understand how popular DQIII was in Japan when it first came out

Irrelevant. DQIII is popular, yes, but that doesn't make Erdrick popular. He's still despised by western fans, as confirmed by legitimate DQ fans giving their two cents on the smash threads for the past six months.

its funny because they act like they're not mad as shit, but they obviously are.

I-IS THAT
OHMYGOD
IT'S A PUZZLE PIECE
I'M SUCH A BIG BANJO FAN

>those eyes
don't do this to me, user

Attached: 1558660027627.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>He's still despised by western fans
Literally nobody related to the development process of Smash gives even the slightest degree of fucks what western fans think of Dragon Quest.

Yeah that's why Sakurai added Solo, Eight and Luminary, Dragon Quest heroes who western Dragon Quest fans actually gives a shit about unlike Erdrick.

Oh wait.

A new villain will attack DK's turf, his minions will successfully corner the kongs, and when they're about to knock DK out, K. Rool and his minions will arrive to save them. It will be revealed that K. Rool's territory has also been attacked by the new villain, and kongs will have to team up with kremlings to take down the bigger evil and reclaim their territories.
I think this would be a nice fakeout that would initially make fans think that Kremlings won't be in the game because of the new villain.

i wish dk and bk got more games, honestly. fuckin ms

he didn't even fucking care about them

>Yeah that's why Sakurai added other Dragon Quest heroes who are also popular in Japan
Dumbass

yeah, he was a Gokufag. thank god hes dead.

You do realize that Erdickfags were DQFags right? Why would they lose when they get Erdick AND three more protags?

Erdrickfags are fake DQfags. They've never played a single Dragon Quest game in their entire lives.