Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Attached: n64-zeldas.jpg (1024x480, 114K)

MM > OoT
OoT 3D > MM 3D

/thread

whats better citizen kane or ferris bueller hmmm

left obviously but one is allowed to have their opinion

Saying you like MM more than OoT is like saying you like Megadeth more than Metallica. You like Metallica, but you don't like the fact that everyone else does too, so you take the knock-off-but-close-enough option to still enjoy a similar sound while thinking you're avoiding the "generic" option.

I think MM 3D is fine even though it has problems, and the guy who made that video is a giant faggot. Why are people parroting this cucks opinion.

Attached: faggot.jpg (246x138, 12K)

fpbp

Zelda games are at their best in the dungeons and OoT has double of them

Its just a straight downgrade in comparison to the og version.
Nowhere near the same amount of care went into MM3D in comparison to the OoT remake.

MM had a better atmosphere and story. Masks were a better concept than young/adult link

Because there's no excuse for the game to be worse than the original at all. OoT went and included master quest for the hell of it, and all MM gets is a game journalist mode, gimped transformation masks and fishing? Fuck off.

Actually, it's just a better game.

OOT.

>Nowhere near the same amount of care went into MM3D in comparison to the OoT remake.
I'd say it's the opposite, the MM3D remake had a lot more effort put into it while OoT was pretty much the same game copy pasted with new graphics, and that's where the problem lies 'cause the ideas they had for MM were poop. They could have easily gone the lazy route and make it just like OoT

Majora's Mask
Both are great.

Everything you like about MM? It was first done in OoT.

MM would have been a lot better if they didn't change the boss battles, what was up with the eye thing?

3D Zelda dungeons are trash though

So no one in the planet is allowed to like Mario Galaxy 2 more than Galaxy 1 i see

MM should've had Adult Link as the protag

Right has best girl

Attached: e6a29899f7620b5f929abf73d1101ea6.png (1272x1569, 1.03M)

she was raped by aliens

You’re retarded, confident shota Link was the best. Can’t have no /ss/ with otherwise.

Both are the greatest games of all time

chad link would've fucked both of the sisters

Attached: link.jpg (640x1136, 76K)

You're opening an argument to include the CDI games, faggot.

Everything you like about OOT? It was done better in MM.

2D dungeons are just enemy spam

OOT dungeons take about 20 minutes and half of the adult dungeons are bad

They were stealing famous dairy cows. She was only milked for the day, until they eventually realized they weren't getting anything out of her.

I sure do love Ocarinas large list of side quests and fun transformations

The other girl was like 10 though

2D dungeons are just go up and down stairs while swinging your sword and pushing blocks

>Nowhere near the same amount of care went into MM3D in comparison to the OoT remake.
That is some crazy bullshit

Wind waker

Megadeth is way better, from both a melodic and extreme standpoint

Is the favorite of contrarians that like fetch quests

You're mad it got exposed because you're a fucking secondary, it's trash. OoT is the better remake because it only needed QoL fixes which it received.

OoT, a lot. A lot of low IQ hipsters will say MM but it's actually even kinda terrible at time, especially how many times you have to play that shitty song to duplicate yourself in that last dungeon, or how repetitive it is in general, uff. Also that mini game where you literally get 120 upees for shooting four jaws and you can do it as many times as you want.

It's thoroughly unpolished

Attached: 14586379244.jpg (4000x5333, 3.9M)

dilate

The only change people actually care was the zora swimming. Anyone that says they liked MM's bosses old or new must be retarded.

ocarina of time 3d is the best version of the game

This. MM is Reddit/NeoGAF af.

oh hey nerrel, still working on your shitty mod?

have sex

MM bosses not named Gyorg and Majora were fun. Odolwa being pure 1v1 and letting you instagib him if you were skilled enough was a nice change of pace in this series ridden of rhythm bosses.

Reddit & Resetera both also have OOT as their #1. Famitsu (the Japs) are the only ones without OOT as the top Zelda game

Majora's wrath is fun if you duel him sword-only like Odolwa. The problem is that they gave you too many other ways to kill him and made it piss easy no matter what you choose.

this, either retarded or npc drones that just go by what that stupid video said

and?

The only good boss in Ocarina was the two witches, Majora had much better bosses

now this is a shitty opinion

Attached: 1560463157680.png (341x239, 152K)

You play the Ocarina even more in OoT, in combination with repetitive dungeon "puzzles" like silver rupees and block pushing that don't utilize dungeon items and exist solely to waste your time.

Is there anyone that really likes both 2d and 3d Zelda? I can respect 2d Zelda but just couldn't ever into it

terrible analogy desu

green day to mcr is a much better music analogy

I only really like the ones Capcom made, personally.

The changes to the bosses especially twinmold and gyorg are awful

Me too although ages can be infuriating at point and the minish cap is very grindy

I couldn't see the beauty in them until I played Minish Cap and both Zelda 1 and Link's Awakening afterwards, but I still haven't played A Link to the Past for example. It's just not my kind of game.

I like both styles and I think AlbW was a great entry. Nintendo should have followed it with a puzzle dungeon game about the adventures of Ravio in Lorule.

I thought about a game with Ravio,
The big bad would his hands on the triforce it would separate, Ravio would have to spend the first part of the game trying to earn the triforce of courage then the second part trying to get a lorulian master sword forged