IGN’s LGBTQIAPP+ Pride Charity stream is now live! Come tune in to show you’re an ally!

IGN’s LGBTQIAPP+ Pride Charity stream is now live! Come tune in to show you’re an ally!

honk

Attached: 0780A7E2-1431-41FC-B574-F1D108F05ACD.jpg (640x548, 144K)

>non esports stream
>ign
>gay shit
3 strikes

Its so degrading. I just want a bf not corporate shilling

Buy our shit faggot, we "care". Nice pride month.

Fuck pride month. At most o want a rainbow tank top that i wouldnt even wear outside because people dont need to know my sexuality. I just like rainbows

I want a bf too

I thought this was a site full of badass memers and people who love to troll the shit out of everyone else and never lose their cool. Instead I find a bunch of manbabies getting triggered by trannies and gay pride.

>LGBTQIPP+
i'm gone with this shit its to confusing

>LGBTQIAPP+
What there's more? What does the PP stand for?

>sarcastically using "triggered"

did I wake up in 2016

Peanus pweanus

>D-don't pick on me plz
No

Everybody type nigger in the chat

Attached: f83.jpg (240x211, 6K)

this
>tfw found someone perfectly compatible
>he's a biscum stupidly in love with some roastie
I'm done with my romantic or sexual life, I'm legitimately fucking done, it's not worth it, people are not worth it, I don't want a braindead leftist doormat, I don't want some lazy fat fuck, I don't want a coward and I'm absolutely aware the statistical unlikelihood of finding someone who's both pretty and compatible with me. I'm fucking done.

Attached: 1553227191989.png (628x636, 248K)

lol why is there such a massive influx of phoneposters posting their youtube subscription feed

Attached: 1539077385581.jpg (1143x1600, 834K)

>liara
>LGBT
uh didn't her species just have 1 gender? I don't think she was gay

All these characters games are horrible besides Paper Mario

vivienne or w/e from paper mario isn't lgbt either.

I NEED A CUTE AND REDPILLED CHUBBY BF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1446212431280.gif (405x414, 181K)

I'm not into chubbies but I feel you bro

Attached: 1553227417888.png (338x372, 372K)

americans are thinking softner

Hello

not video games.

my need has gotten so desperate I've contemplated going to /soc/
is it worth it

Attached: night cat.jpg (663x1023, 114K)

Have gay sex

No

i met mine on scruff so just try apps or something

We don't have a entire month dedicated to tragedies or miracles yet we have one dedicated to mentally ill trannies and sodomites.

The absolute state of this world.

>LGBTQIAPP+

We've reached the point where I genuinely can't tell if you're mocking "LGBT" or not.

Yo, are they funding for a new War of the Monsters game? Sweet!

Attached: 256px-WOTM.jpg (256x360, 41K)

No.

Lucked out on /trash/

Attached: file.png (680x485, 369K)

>gay game
>doesn't have h-scenes
I sleep.

Can FemShep romance her? If so, that's probably it, although I don't remember myself.

cant stand pride or the lgbt community and im a massive homo
fuck off

cringe yet redpilled

Imagine being so bland as a personality that you need big corporations to pander to you.

Not cute but I do got some chub

Can't wait for this month to be over so people can stop acting like they need videos for brownie points

>Vivian
>Because of a translation change

Attached: 1537650432039.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

I ain't watching anything from IGN. I am curious what the final total will be though. I suspect not very high.

Show me your chub

Imagine being so bland your identity is something as mundane as your sexual reference.

Is there a way to perhaps steal from this charity or donate negative money? I would like it to fail, I don't see why homos should get any money raised for them as they spread disease and try to fuck/brainwash children.

my city wasted over $125,000 on rainbow crosswalks

Why is Liara there my Shepard f***ed the shit out of her and he's a man

If you use one you will become gay watch out user

i did my part faggots, now do yours

straight pride bros

How much chub

Faggots are a sacred cow rn which makes it all the better to mock them
They're also neurotic and hysterical, especially trannies, and if we were allowed to bully them with impunity it would be fun to see just how much humiliation they could take before an heroing