2019 I am forgotten

>2019 I am forgotten

Attached: DE5FB914-5E56-4D70-BA0E-46BB5BF02806.jpg (500x500, 38K)

retard

Actually considering buying a switch for this. Not sure if it's worth it though

Dont, its boring. Ps3 already got you covered with little big planet 2.

It's worth it, but not entirely for mario maker
You should probably check out splatoon and zelda, if you like those they also have some pretty good expansions

pretty worth it imo. if you think you'll enjoy it, you probably will

LBP2 community died years ago

I've been playing and it seems pretty dead desu. I thought people were excited for smm2 but it's got the most lukewarm release I've ever seen to a Mario game. Even nsmbu deluxe kicked up more talk and praise then this game...

But user, MM2 is infinitely less boring than LBP2.

>Lbp2
Why would he play a dead game?
Fuck, even Mario Maker Wii U has a more alive community than that game

quality baits

well, the ''lukewarm'' part is kinda true.

the online is a dumpster fire right now. wait a while

When has Nintendo online ever not been a dumpster fire? It's not just going to get better.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2 always worked great for me. Everything else? Not so much

>playing mario maker for the multiplayer

I already played Zelda on my Wii U and I don't really care for Splatoon, I thought Mario maker 1 was pretty fun but then I stopped playing for a while and now when I tried it it's only faggots who make shitty amiibo maps, japs who can't into map editor and enemy spam.

Is SMM2 the same or is there actually quality levels now?

That was a big draw for this game so yeah. It's incredibly shit that its bad. Not saying that it ruins the game entirely, but people that don't give a shit about playing solo really wanted this to work. Don't try and cover for Nintendo's sloppy work.

>FUCK YOU HA HAD NO GAME IN 2019 STOP PLAYING

most people don't care about it, it wasn't even in the initial reveal and people assumed it would only have local multiplayer. It is shit, but few people actually care else there'd be an outcry over it.

As a fellow Wii U owner, I can see what you mean. Though I bought a Switch for smash, so I've been enjoying it for around a year. Plus, it will continue to get some of the harder hitting titles in the next year
There isn't amiibo support im mario maker 2, but I do like the level sorting features. I can't say for sure how the levels will turn out, but I'm hopeful.

If you played that shit show cash grab Mario Maker 1, and you are still here pre-ordering this game and excited to talk about it with your "bros" on Yea Forums, there seriously is no hope for you. You are a textbook blind fanboy. You hear me? FAN. BOY. That word exists to describe you.

probably because shadowbringers early access is today too ya dunce

people are actually excited for that shit?

No, it's just his excuse so he can cope with the fact nobody gives a fuck about this new Mario Maker.

The game is literally just glorified SMW romhacks. There is no fucking point to it. Not at all.

Imagine actually being hyped for this shit lmao