Anonymous

So it's come to this. There are only two slots left for the Fighters Pass, and Pac-Man is still the only BANDAI NAMCO representative. I'm predicting one of these ten Namco characters will join the battle in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as DLC. Who will it be? Who's getting the invitation?

Attached: D-LCK4YUcAARSkx.jpg (880x1060, 175K)

Attached: CBFD7D2E-D64D-4F74-B585-85999B3C89CA.png (1230x1230, 631K)

Watch Bandai Namco not get a rid like they fucking always do.

They've been working on this game since Brawl and only have 1. Why are tards so convinced it's gonna happen?

Attached: 1428521927897-0.png (554x439, 45K)

This is the most likely scenario.

Lloyd

>Siegfried instead of Nightmare

Attached: anim_logo_59.png (582x277, 18K)

she's in

Attached: kosmos5.jpg (2174x2560, 390K)

Nightmare with Siegfried alt.

CHOSEN UNDEAD

Attached: C9BABDA9-5D45-4D87-B714-4D30E6619F66.jpg (3001x1229, 1.05M)

Fuck your realistic RPG swordsmen.

Attached: 812YpasxJwL._AC_.jpg (1204x1820, 270K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a fucking Tamagotchi will get in before Agumon

Agumon is Tamagotchi though?

Idolshit? Heihachi? No mention of fucking DIGIMON?

2/10. I replied you fucking absolute shitter. Take your faggot weeaboo list and choke on it.
Idolshit in Smash. Fuck me sideways you're a desperate one.

EVERY THREAD

Attached: C6A6D672-24CF-4F4B-8C49-A32937967318.jpg (2985x1237, 924K)

This moveset fucking SUCKS

Ideally it'd use sword attacks for the normals and magic/miracles for the specials, and no Estus besides a taunt

>thread name is Anonymous

Heihachi is the most recognizable one (that makes sense, stop putting Solaire fuckheads) to the general public, so obviously him, that is even if Bamco is gonna put another rep in, and it's just as likely they won't cause they also just had Pac-Man in Smash 4.

This is my biggest issue, that moveset blows. And it's be WAY more difficult to implement than a regular moveset

>Heihachi is the most recognizable one
Geez that's sad because nobody knows who he is

What? Why would you want a less interesting moveset? Why make him into Hero 2.0 instead of having him actually rep the series? Your ideas sound terrible.

Mii costume theory is absolutely true and the Namco rep is almost certainly on this image. It's not fucking Klonoa, though. Anyone who wants Klonoa probably belongs in prison.

>Mii costume theory is absolutely true
>Anyone who wants Klonoa probably belongs in prison
Imagine being this shit

Bitching and moaning about box theory didn't stop it. Enjoy Heihachi and Leon/Jill.

If Mii Costume Theory is true, why are there still missing Mii costumes from Sega?

>Ideally it'd use sword attacks for the normals and magic/miracles for the specials
You mean like how it already does?
>and no Estus besides a taunt
For what reason? Estus is so intertwined to the gameplay of dark souls that it wouldn’t make sense to have it just be a taunt.

How is it more difficult to impliment than a “regular moveset”? What even makes it different from a regular moveset? The fact that it doesn’t reuse moves like 90% of the swordfighters in the game already? Excuse me fore trying tk make a moveset that ACTUALLY reps the series.

I haven't said anything yet faglord

His side B should be sunlight spear and his down B should be pursuers, one press to cast with slow startup and another press to fire, standard B could be a Pyromancy and up B can be handwaved with a teleport or something by saying it's the lordvessel

>"Lloyd"
What the fuck is this character design? Why does he have a god damn mullet? Why is he dressed like a Mountie-themed stripper?

Almost certainly Heihachi or KOS-MOS.

Remove the random moeblobs at the top left and right and I'd be fine with any of the others

>KOS-MOS
>having a chance
Why is Yea Forums full of retards?

Dr. Wily is an Assist

Estus is super broken, there's no way they'd have a character that can refill health on its own as much as it wants

Maybe have a limited number of Estus per stock but they'd still try to balance it by making him suck elsewhere

That sounds really fucking boring. At least the other moveset actually trued to do something different for its specials. Yours is just “muh basic projectiles and muh basic teleport.” Why intentionally make it boring?

seething.

Pick any Namco rep for Pac-Man.

Attached: pac_man_ghostly_adventure_style_render_by_nibroc_rock_dc3hvz8-pre.png (630x896, 558K)

It runs out at 5, then you have to charge it up again, which takes a really fucking long time. Hell, drinking it takes a long time. It wouldn’t be broken when you can’t just sit there and chug them constantly, or else you’ll get btfo by your opponent. His stamina is what will balance out the usage of estus. It fits together just fine.

I would honestly love to see Six from Little Nightmares.

She could even have The Kid as an alt.

Attached: tumblr_op7jm1rIi61urwrhzo1_400.jpg (400x376, 24K)

If Heihachi makes it, I could see the Virtua Fighter outfits coming alongside him, considering they're all fighting game characters.

They did this when Ryu came out for Smash 4, with VF/Tekken outfits. Sakurai even made a big deal about it in the Direct, claiming that "3 top fighting games have now united in Super Smash Bros."

Attached: 3topfightingames.png (1183x693, 1.19M)

Why the hell is Solaire there? Nintendo isn’t going to choose some literal who NPC for Dark Souls. They’d use the actual playable character Chosen Undead. If for whatever reason they DON’T go with him, then they’d go with some kind of boss like Artorias who holds a lot of importance, or the Soul of Cinder who is the villain of 3.

Because then he could be fun to play and viable if he's a heavy swordie with good framedata (though not Ike tier) and powerful moves

And no, I'm not a compfag, I just would like to play proper with friends

The whole gimmick is that he has amazing frame data when his stamina isn’t depleted. Hell his specials aren’t even affected by his stamina.

Bandai doesn't want Smash to compete with Tekken and Arcsys. Pac-Man is the most you're getting.

Why are you cunts so obsessed with ruining smash with weeb garbage?

probably heihachi or dark souls person. tekken and dark souls are the most popular of the ten. though i'd pick heihachi over solaire becuse i don't want another japanese swordman in smash. and since i chose a tekken character, i'd change heihachi to kazuya because i like him more than heihachi, he's cooler

>Mii costume theory is absolutely true
how many _ theories ended up being true? 2?

is virtua fighter really that popular?

Still want Klonoa

Attached: Klonoa Alt 2.png (508x611, 219K)

Lloyd, only one with a mii costume not deconfirmed. Heihachi shows up in Pac Mans taunts

Attached: 34BBD070-0F34-477B-B415-6B6EA617AEFD.png (400x409, 26K)

The worst weeb garbage in Smash is from Nintendo itself, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

>owned by the company that helps make Smash
>created by a studio that is now first party Nintendo
>wouldn’t even be the first time she was in a crossover with first party Nintendo characters

Wow, such a stretch:

Solaire is in if 7.

Praise the sun.

A tales rep is the only one that's even remotely likely. Heihachi got cut in 4 and got pac-man taunt'd in Ult. Klonoa is irrelevant and has too little fan backing. Kos-mos is literally who tier.

CU with a Solaire alt

Attached: 183208073.jpg (628x628, 97K)

Aren't Digimon literally just Tamagotchi?

Attached: D7CD6248-3CF3-40D5-BDE8-4376766C38D1.jpg (1280x1670, 800K)