A steam mini-"""""""""""""""game""""""""""""""""""

is valve gonna fix/compensate us? but off course

Attached: turtle.jpg (1080x1331, 143K)

>wtf is this shit?
it's /r/eddit learning it's place

>greater boost then all other teams
>still last place
Hmmmmmmmmm, now how could that be?

Attached: Really makes you think.jpg (550x532, 15K)

as always, it's (((their))) fault

It’s gonna be the same shit as yesterday. Corgi listed as 5th place but still “wins”

TORTOISEBROS KEEP GOING
SLOW AND STEADY WILL WIN THE RACE

Attached: 487568273.jpg (1100x618, 96K)

>blowing all their attacks so quick on corgi at the start
>corgi going to catch up anyways because of numerical advantage

>Final race
>Winners get all whislist games
>Turtlebros finnally shine
Post some turtles bros

Attached: Fuckredditdogs.png (970x546, 543K)

All they had to do was assign teams randomly

Instead they've given themselves 10x as much work trying to rig it into a contest

Slow and steady frens

Attached: 53B9D406-4744-4544-BC25-02AD8AC231F3.jpg (500x274, 32K)

>rig the race in your favour
>celebrate corgi coming last
>still don't break the top three

the absolute STATE of tortoisefags and harecucks

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

tortoise and hare have both been in the top 3. you know you won't win anything being on corgi, right?

The status of tortoisefags and harefags right now

Attached: fags.png (1009x455, 53K)

I win the joy of seeing hare and tortoise having their victory snatched away from then

1.228 is not greater than 666 my dude

Make Jeb! proud senpaitachi

>baka desu senpai is still filtered
HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's actually 1228, user's just in some weird location where . is used for the 1000 separator.

*breathes out*

*breathes in*

You forgot to count Blaskowichz

*DABS ON THE FUCKING CORGIS*

Attached: 1561748328503.jpg (1000x589, 237K)

TURTLE BROS UNITE, I'VE USED MY POINTS BUT WE MUST GO FULL FORCE AHEAD

>RIG IT HARDER!

Fucking christ valve.

Attached: 1499447898199.png (193x243, 19K)

Friendly reminder that you're being socially engineered and this whole scheme was already prototyped during April Fools
Nothing is real except the shekels you pump into the Steam engine
Beware of Valve shills who will try to encourage reckless participation

Attached: bogpill.jpg (851x479, 44K)

Imagine being such a childish hipster you don't pick Corgi despite it being every bit in your interest to do so. Valve fucked up and gave zero reasons not to pick the winning team, but you didn't take advantage of that because of your desperate need to be a special snowflake. See you at the finish line, not Corgi fags. Maybe I'll share a free game with you.

Attached: 1408931608905.png (570x668, 247K)

It took three days and literally every other team working together to stop us. How pathetic.

and with all that we're still starting to catch up

And even then it didn't work.

Don't worry user, I only spent $6.50 on games I actually intend to play.

Didn't day 3 teach you anything? The race progress bars have literally nothing to do with who'd winning.

What happened?

>Day after Valve "fixes" the event
>The worst team suddenly gets second
>Now the team that has always gotten first is noticeably last
User inputs literally mean nothing.

Have you ever heard the tale of the Tortoise and the Hare?
It is not a tale the Corgifags would tell.

The posted results were the exact reverse of the races 'live' results when the steam page 404'sd at the end of the day.

>Based on your feedback, we’ve made some updates to the game, which should make it more fun to play:

>We've made improvements to the Driver's Dash and Manual, to help clarify how to play.

>We’ve made some back-end changes to help mitigate some of the snowball effects we’ve seen that have led to Team Corgi running away with the first two days of the races despite their tiny legs.

>We’ve changed some code to help deal with the imbalanced team sizes across the board.

>We've added a new random drop drivers can receive upon boosting called STEAL BOOSTS. If another team is way ahead, use this attack against them to help close the gap by stealing their boosts for your own team.

I spent less than 4 dollars on a game I've been wanting for a while anyway. That's it.

>took 4 of you to kill me

I cant believe Pig is no longer last place.
We literally haven't done shit so far and are just riding Valve's algorithm to victory

Attached: 1533317554080.png (1200x780, 678K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1106x351, 50K)

>It's actually 1228, user's just in some weird location where . is used for the 1000 separator.
That's everywhere that isn't the US, pretty much. Europeans are retarded and use a period as a separator and a comma for decimals.

>9:59 PDT
>corgi apparently in 5th, pig 4th, cockatiel 3rd
>10:00 PDT - daily result
>corgi 1st, pig 2nd, cockatiel 3rd
The displayed ranking are literally just to get people to buy more shit.

They're wasting all their attacks now instead of sharing it amongst themselves. Smart people would be attacking non corgis. Non-corgis confirmed room temperature iqs

>no one in the birb team
>birb always in top 3
based birbbros

Good teamwork lads, and thanks for the game.

lewds where?

>turtlefags still recieving 22% of the attacks despite making up 11% of the podium finishes

Attached: 613457.png (553x697, 482K)

Attached: tenor.gif (460x336, 3.4M)

why is there no bug team???

Attached: damselflies.jpg (600x400, 32K)

BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: giphy.gif (250x312, 1.71M)

Birdbros fly swift and low, fuck those corgis down the Roaaaaaad

Attached: 1559349658007.png (378x396, 170K)

Fuck, I just tune in, what fucking team do I choose?

>Results are now suspiciously similar to yesterdays

Attached: JONES2.jpg (638x475, 53K)

The corgi fears the tortoise.

It doesn't matter bro, it's all rigged.

I am a bong and we have always used periods for decimal places, always thought US was the ones using commas for decimals as they are our retarded cousin

If you want a chance to get a free game, avoid corgi because 70% of Steam is in that team.

Attached: 1561590243329.png (1457x2076, 2.1M)

>Everyone attacking us
lol, they mad

Its our time lads

Attached: boost.jpg (359x246, 18K)

>believing the lies on the grand prix page

Attached: how many lies will valve tell to get you to part with your money.gif (330x275, 2.34M)

How do I get a bunch of free steam levels or it was fixed?

Attached: 5a812ce11fc270ed0bb8e22d045efdd6-700.jpg (1120x700, 58K)

I don't know why you would think that. America has kept using the units of measurement and notation style you bongs have long since cast aside.

How is pig doing right now?

Attached: 1540152555016.jpg (269x269, 13K)

The graph says 4th place, so probably second place in actuality.

Cope
God I love this pic

there is no "in actuality", you need to read the standings, not the pics

it's all rigged anyway, so whatever

Attached: Capture.png (1049x75, 11K)

*breathes out*

Lmao follow the reply chain non-corgifag.

the games rig
every team will end up in first place

this ends on july 9 right?

I don't even know what's happening
On the first day I redeemed points from Terraria, boosted like 7 times, then decided I'm not gonna get enough tokens for the $5 coupon so I dumped everything into the badge
Then my Steam level jumped from 11 to 31

Attached: 1552159538658.gif (494x557, 4K)

birb

Attached: 1539596534472.gif (250x225, 1.88M)

pls pige don't be first

Attached: pige.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

i like the idea but it failed

Based chinkpigs, it's their year

can someone explain how corgi was in 5th place and then somehow won day 3 ????????

C
O
P
E

Attached: 546235746.jpg (536x536, 25K)

Wiz Pigs

Attached: wizpig_03.png (262x312, 126K)

can't tell if he was there to feed the pigs or the gator

youtu.be/FzFR2I3TKyk

>You only have claim 100 points more points before reaching your max

What the fuck, did nobody proofread or check anything this year

Attached: 1.png (1129x576, 310K)

>winlets need to cheat to win

Displayed Nitro already subtracted out active attacks, you dumbass. That's why dog was first despite -25k for multiple days in a row.

Attached: Capture.png (355x285, 22K)

>All this shit for a 0.0000001 chance to get Cyberpunk

Attached: KKK silence.png (530x440, 199K)

I'm sorry, but did the Corgi already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only a couple of hours into the race. Does not having the lead just a few hours in, in Rainbow Ring count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Corgi is still gaining boosts right now and he has been the best racer in the sale for how many races now? Hes up against one of the worst racers in Valve HQ who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of having a shell. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Corgi is one of the best racers in the Steam Summer Sale, he's been ahead in all the races this event and would be winning right now if the Valve devs didn't rig the race. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Corgi wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Tortoise just rally boosted and gained a few points, just like Corgi. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Corgi topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some other racers in the event, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>tfw chose cockatiel because it has soul
>suffer for it

Attached: 1455126277906.png (288x312, 224K)

How do you even play this shit, is it worth it?

>soul autism
Serves you right.

You need to increase your odometer to use points, and that can only be done with $$$. The whole points thing is just Valves way of distracting and deflecting from the fact that you essentially need to make purchases to participate in this event, because purchases are the only thing that increase the odometer which makes points useful. You get 100 free odometer capacity a day only, otherwise you need to purchase stuff to increase your odometer.

it's Destiny 2:Shadowkeep for me
i can easily buy cyberpunk later/pirate it

>any team in 1st gets bombarded by millions of c*rgi redditors
>COCK stays comfortably in 3rd

another comfy podium finish, birdbros

Attached: 1561644688492.jpg (1280x853, 602K)

I think I vaguely understand it now, it's just that the grammar on that sentence was completely fucked and I thought I was having a stroke at first

how do i play this shit if i dont want to do those shitty quests for points?
seeing that stupid dog winning is pissing me off hard for some reason and its probably because googling "steam team corgi" gives a whole page of reddit links

Attached: Funny-Parrot-Jumping-Hand-Video-Gif.gif (300x283, 2.22M)

cockatiels are unironically the best team since they always get to podium and since they aren't corgi, so you have an actual chance to win something

BREATHE THE PRESSURE
COME PLAY MY GAME I'LL TEST YA

Attached: GABEN.jpg (719x690, 140K)

No? You are competing with millions of people for a infinitesimally small chance of winning a single free game that costs as much as a few hours of work. It's just a giant fucking meme

Oh good, cockbros are in third again.

Attached: UPTmJ.gif (380x214, 1.88M)

I don't care who wins, just as long as corgi is unseated in the final round

Attached: 1543701928222.png (349x300, 147K)

>podium finish in all 3 races
>not corgis so decent chance of games
>"suffer"

Attached: D4so9_JWsAEVGVg.jpg (1242x1624, 412K)

>team birb
>barely just squeezing by with minimal effort while everyone else is tossing shit at each other

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 31K)

I remember you from last night!

shhh...
the chinks are sleeping

idk sounds fucking BASED to me

Attached: 1561669901017.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

>suffer
>finish all days on podiums but has less people than reddit corgi therefore is more likely to get some games
Yeah, I'm sure suffering that free game Gabe gave me yesterday.

Just play any game with Steam achievements.

the standings reflect the % of bar completed.
they ignored both last day so whatever

Birb is strong

Attached: 114508880-beautiful-sun-conure-parrot-bird[1].jpg (1300x866, 108K)

they literally rigged it because reddit is mad

Attached: 4dd4ec61e01d85c0874ad2ae458dfcd7.png (616x115, 9K)

(((changed some code)))

Is it too late to win a wishlist game? I'm on the turtle team but I never used any points yet

>redditors seething that they wont get 1st place anymore
LOL

just arrange the top 3 games on your wishlist and wait. if you picked a team there is literally nothing else to do since volvo will rig it anyway

Last day.

never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Attached: bird.gif (500x500, 656K)

Reminder.

Attached: 1546917758064.png (500x324, 121K)

shouldn't Corgi be further behind? all the others are in the hundreds and corgi hasn't even reached 2

hope none of you are using multiple accounts

To be honest, I simply joined the game because I find it fun, I dont have anything on my wishlist and I dont expect to get anything for free
Also my favorite animal is pig, so...

Great another instance of everybody wins culture.

THEY'RE FUCKING RIGGING IT

Attached: 1558018674047.png (644x800, 198K)

I thought it was you cuckatooths! but if it's not you, then who?

they literally are?

>umm sweety.. they literally are?

Attached: 1552875774395.png (113x182, 42K)

Honey, that's enough posting faces for now. I need you to go to the store and get drinks for Jamal and I.

Does any body have a quick guide to this shit? I just want the 5 dollar discount without ever having to participate in buying shit for the race. For some reason I was able to earn 200 points yesterday and boosted those to tokens. Today however I only earned 100 points and it says that my max 300. Does that mean that before 10 AM on July 9th, the max amount of tokens I can get is 1400 if its only 100 per day?

Correct, there is no way to rack up 15k capacity without spending or having recently spent money on steam.

Paypigs unite

Attached: demonic pigs attack.jpg (938x1164, 420K)

LOL holy fuck I knew Valve's previous sales events were absolute garbage and there hasn't been any good ones since 2014 but damn this is serious greed. Anyway I'll guess I'll just boost my badge and get that rainbow background.

*breathes out*

Attached: 1538256130300.jpg (1381x445, 121K)

>join a team
>click boost
>await free games in a mail

Am I supposed to boost or attack?

reminder that they literally did the same shit years ago with the previous race
and any reddit corgicucks surprised at this are clearly new as fuck

Attached: 1561484553060.png (594x582, 46K)

>be corgi chad
>Come to compete
>win effortlessly twice in a row
>"um sorry sweety but your far to superior to everyone in order for this game to be fair we have to make some modification to the game mid match"

This still makes me mad. Tortoisebros RISE UP!

based cock
Yea Forums + /o/

Attached: 907 longtail.jpg (1500x1000, 161K)

Are Pigs at least in 2nd or 3rd place now?

Attached: 15420420525.jpg (889x750, 122K)

how does that random giveaway work anyway? each 300 people from first 3 teams get a game?

They only changed the graphic so that it always shows the teams as neck and neck instead of the actual standing. Today the Corgi team has 2-4x more boost than all other teams. They likely did this so that "people" feel motivated to spend more money during the sale so they can help their team.

>twice
Typical falseflagger ESL retard doesn't even know corgi wins every time. Get fucked dumb nigger.

GO GO GO

Attached: 1561745319924.gif (400x400, 396K)

faster

I just saw the race minigame, which team do I join? why are corgi/tortoise hated?

>Joined corgi just to spite in Yea Forums face
>wont get games tho

do you have gifs for hare, pig, and cock?
haven't seen them

How to be a Chad
>get tons of points based on past purchases from 10+ years
>convert to either discounts or badges
>badges are probably better in the long run since you will likely start getting more booster packs you can sell off in the market
>however, it would take around 10 or more drops to reach $5 so plan accordingly

>corgi
at least ten times as many people as the next most popular team
>turtle
came second once and can't be allowed to continue

500, but yes. It's the top game on their wishlist.

everyone hates corgi because reddit/valve are show bias to get them to win
corgi redditors hate tortoise because they're in the lead atm

>Tfw joined corgi without not even thinking about it
>Tfw later realized that because of the amount of people there, I had way lower chance to get Cyberpunk for free
>Tfw now it's going to be even lower because the rigged the race

It's not like I can't afford games, but hey, I was excited by the chance of winning something for once...

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x333, 52K)

like 60% of players are on team corgi because they were winning on day 1 while the rest of the teams are roughly even in players. also they've won every race so far (last race was a scam tho)

i dont think anyone hates tortoise

you know you can just pick them up at steams grandprix page on a browser?

Nobody in this thread is winning a game from this anyways

Now that Steam sales are basically immortalized on G2A I don't even look at them anymore.

only if they're in the lead

Don't overexert the tort

here's the birb

Attached: 1561747120859.gif (420x400, 1.04M)

With firefox, if you look at "page info", it shows everything

KEKED BY BASED GABEN
>CORGIFAGS BTFO

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x569, 50K)

>reddit/valve are show bias to get them to win
>valve
but I thought that valve are trying to stop corgi from winning?

Why do I have a feeling that those whole event was designed, especially visually but not only, by one or more chinks?

Attached: 1540637675729.png (250x250, 90K)

Because it's soulless

>10+ years
That's a laugh, it feels more like money spent in 2019 since my account is over a decade old and I only got a few thousand cap despite 'owning' like 320 games.

I picked up A Hat in Time Complete, and everything inside it showed up as an individual purchase in my account. If I request a refund will it just be for the base game or do I have to tag each part of the complete edition to get a full refund?

>once again valve has to do damage control because they didn't think out the mechanics of their fucking event

Our time has come pig bros

Attached: wa.jpg (300x250, 25K)

>tfw gained 40 levels through boosts

Attached: level.png (121x55, 6K)

Should I go Corgi or Bird?, not in for the games since I just download them free anyway.

>guys guys! what if we let everyone pick the same team?? i mean surely this will work right? also let's have a bunch of obtuse rules that we never fully describe!
imagine the meeting of minds at valve that came up with this mess

>get Cyberpunk for free
But Cyberpunk will have a GOG release, user. Everyone will get it for free day 1.

Put something actually hard to get/really expensive at the top, like Octopath or Metro Exodus.

go corgi if you don't want games

Did they change this bullshit incredibly recently? Like, in the past few minutes or something? Because I just looked and it says this for me now

Attached: revupthosefryers.jpg (534x95, 9K)

Dog is mans best friend. That's why I went with corgi anyway.

Please, they do it every summer event. One team does best, everyone hops on it in hopes of free shit. Valve shits itself at another lost contest and just makes sure everyone wins.

>Corgichads rise up to fourth place
Was that the best you could do, now that you have exhausted your attack points we will rise to first place again

I have never even looked at these mini game things do you even get anything for participating?

Jesus christ the retardation never ends. No they did not change shit except the wording. The system was always designed to make you feel upset for losing potential gains unless you spend mad dosh on games. Do not actually spend mad dosh on games unless they were the ones you wanted anyway and they are on sale.

You mean the group of nervous college interns, because everybody else either works on Index or is off on their little Hawaii vacation?

THE FUCKIN FINNS.

They've done random teams before and people complain, but it is better balanced.

The corgi avatar looks horrid which is why I didn't choose it.

So Valve basically cheated everyone who picked Corgi out of a free game?
How will this possibly end well?

I'm team burd

Attached: Deliquent bird stirring up trouble.png (800x600, 595K)

Hol' up, they definitely did change that bullshit. Well at least it means you can coast on a single game for the whole event now.

Attached: 1558364195869.gif (375x375, 1.39M)

Far from everyone on the team gets a free game.

Whats your top 3 Lads?
Mines CyberPunk 2077, Mordhau and Warhammer 2

sad for people who picked corgi right at the beginning, but everyone who piled on corgi because they were already winning deserves it

free games of your choice if you get lucky

Resident Evil 2, Hitman 2, and Sekiro

Cyberpunk, dark souls remastered and dark souls 3.
There isn't much to look forward to.

>vague wording
>lots of "currency" and big numbers
>pathetic low effort art and animations, shiny, lots of colors
>the free "currency" you get is next to jack shit
>whoa look at all these points you got from this game's achievement... that you could be getting if you spent more money
>all of which staple elements of mobile game cashgrabs of which the chinks are kings of
Not that they would do much better but I'm 99% sure nobody actually working at valve came up with this cancer event

sekiro
cyberpunk
ac3 remastered

DQ11, Nier, DS Remastered

Is there any proof the Game Quests work? Only the Achievement ones do for me.

They nerfed Corgi but even with that it doesn't seem to stop them. They might be behind but still have more than twice the boost any other team has.
I expect there to be a massive Corgi push tonight like there was last night.

I have Cyberpunk 2077 Octopath Traveler and Civilization VI Gathering Storm i hope i win something i know it ain't much but i spent $2 on a game to increase my meter and i have been playing tf2 all day and night to get points for my team

welp guess I'm team turtle and I hope we win

Attached: 1427754255640.png (1548x1468, 124K)

Cyberpunk, Bloodlines 2, and Dragon Quest XI.

>went turtle a few days ago even though corgi was winning

This is why you bet on the underdog. Haven't you fucks ever gambled?

Hitman 2 will probably not work since the base game is free, so you're going to get jackshit.

I wonder if Metro Exodus is possible to get. There is a Steam version and it's being updated and everything, it's just purchase locked till the next year.

Monster Hunter World, DQ11, Octopath Travler

I would love the first two a lot. Chances to win are low sadly.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!

Attached: Turo.png (383x365, 212K)

Do teams only get a fixed amount of free games, like say 1,000 per team?

I thought it would've been percentage based, like 2% of people on any team would get a game

How much does the meter increase by buying?

Corgi Cope

1$ = 100 point 1 euro is 121 points

It's not my number 1, but I might kick it to no. 4 and swap in something else.

Then there'd be no punishment for joining the more numerous team, so that'd be bad balance.

>Not going cockatiel
They are the team you have the best chance of winning a game with, so far.

300 free games for 1st place, 200 for 2nd place, 100 for 3rd

1 leaf buck is only 89 points

Attached: 1517365124816.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Other platform's games are all such a bore!
They've gotta have rules and they gotta keep score!
VALVE-inball is better by far!
It's never the same! It's always bizarre!
You don't need a team or a referee!
You know that it's great, 'cause we get your money!

Attached: 098771354.jpg (800x261, 30K)

valve rigging their own prize giveaway yet again, to ensure they don't have to give away any prizes.

you have a 1 in 16,000,000 lottery ticket for a 1 in 3 chance of get a game on your wish list.

you aint getting shit.

heheh it's fun user, just spend more money on games you won't play

Attached: 1559163121771.jpg (408x431, 12K)

>Least Number of members of the top 3
>So people actually on the team have a higher chance of getting games
Damn, it feels good to be a Birdchad.
Cause Real Birdchad Niggas Never Flex Free Games, Cause real Birdchad niggas we gotten.
Now every single one of you wannabe gonnabe cock sucking pussy eating Corgis
That when the Boost kicks in, What the fuck you gonna do?

Attached: damn-it-feels-good-to-be-a-gangster-t-shirt[1].jpg (225x186, 11K)

has anyone reported winning anything?

On the plus side, participating is free.

>their "fix" was just randomizing the order in the graphic

Attached: cdc2.jpg (1073x1041, 150K)

>Tfw when tortoise is just competitive enough to lose every time
>Cock is the real slow'n'steady of this race

Fuck shellgers

who /team pig/ here??

>Corgichads almost on breaking point with birbs

Attached: zxlz2acttlo01[1].jpg (2045x2046, 543K)

>You won't get enough points to win 5 bucks so will have to spend it just on the fucking badge in the end

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

AAAAAAAAAAH!

Where my birdbros at?!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I'm sorry what?
Not that these graphics have anything at all to do with whose winning, corgichads rejoice lmao.

Attached: based retard.png (535x476, 24K)

Oinkers unite!

birds are unironically the best team, fast enough to stay on podium and not fast enough to get nerfed like doggos

All of you niggers using "birb" unironically should have just picket corgi, it would have suited you better.

i told you bros
tortie was rigged from the start

why does it say i have 4,300 max points but could only boost 100 today? yesterday i boosted 4,000. fucking jew gayben.

third place is probably the safest place
>corgis nerfed
were you even witnessing day 3? We won despite the fake display showing 5th

PIG CHADS RISE UP

Attached: ur_fucked.jpg (2000x1000, 424K)

you are nerfed from today, corgibro

Rigged to lost lmao check ur stats faggot.

oink go be fat somewhere else

How much capacity do you get per day?
I have 9k tokens and want the 15k to get the discount, but I don't want to expend more

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

dilate hare fag

The ones you already boosted dont go back to 0. I know its fucking retarded and I lost all interest in this event due to that. I assumed we could use many points each day anew and it made me play Stardew Vqlley again.
Now that I can only get 100 points each day I just boost the 100 and ignore till next day I guess. Shit event.

>people still watching the bars even though corgis won today while being deadlast there

Valve fucked up hard anyways.
If Corgis win 30% of Steam are mad and call the entire thing a failure.
If Corgis lose 70% of Steam scream RIGGED and feel betrayed

This is such a big fuckup it's hilarious. They literally cannot win here all because they had the brilliant idea to not randomly fill the classes this time.

OK give me your best anti-whatever-team images / gifs / webms.
Hardmode: post one for your own team.

>WAAAAAAAAHH i don't want to join popular team
>valve mommy me poopy diaper waaah make corgi lose or me do big poopy diapy

absolutely pathetic and reddit of all you loser faggets

LOSER COPE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Seething birdfaggot

Greetings from Germany.

They can win if they give us all a wishlisted game. :^)

Cyberpunk, Caligula Effect and God Eater 3

>the caligula effect
absolutely based

>be on team corgi cause the car is cool
>everyone else got in as well for some reason
>won without any trouble
>can't claim my points today and team corgi is on last place

is this rigged?

>getting drained out of money is winning

Nah. Maybe monday people will get additional coins and boosts in order to forget the recent fuckups again but you won't get more than that.

all my points reset today could only claim 100

Nevermind it's 100, I just saw it in the webpage
What a bunch of jews

rise of the turtlechads

you should've known this would happen

>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO
>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO
>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO
>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO
>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO
>CORGI 3
BIRBS BTFO

Of course.
Every Valve event gets rigged after the second day. Because they're too incompetent to realize that gamers are going to power game something.

Dumb fucking dog

Attached: 2354678872.gif (500x279, 1.95M)

The points do not reset. You just get 100 more each day or if you buy games. Really cool event huh.

what team am i on
how do i get my five dollars

>tfw hare

Attached: 1363978094583.jpg (317x379, 14K)

>reddit picked Corgi because they confused it with LE DOGE

Attached: 1558466437142.jpg (206x198, 18K)

i had over 10K claimable points for 3 days only today its 100.

click on the event and choose a team
you dont.

Buniggers can fuck off.

>choosing hare in something with tortoise
why the fuck do people like that exist

most of corgi's attacks will expire in the last quarter of the race and corgi will get first. deep down you know this will happen

Attached: BOG.png (538x584, 361K)

Proof? Not only is doge a dead meme, I also wouldn't expect such a low, even from Reddit.

>five dollars
Weak, I could potentially save five Euro. Although I doubt I'll make the effort to do it.

It is only still on my wishlist because I think £40.00 + DLC is too damn expensive for some port.

>everybody else when corgi got in 1st but was in 5th
HOLY FUCK HOW DARE VALVE RIG ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR GAMES FUCKING DAMN IT
>now corgi is last
hehehe, rigging what? whats rigging?

god damn, i'm a turtlefag and i find this whole thing fucking retarded. You niggas are really paying money to see your virtual animal win? You have a small ass percentage of winning anyways

>Corgi are at third place now
>Keep going
Whatever you throw at them they'll just damage control it with sheer cannon fodder

>hare is the cutest of them all

Attached: 1557828480556.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Yes. I had 5k. They are stacked from previous Lunar Sale and Stuff you bought till this event.
Points max doesnt reset. You get 100 a day more and done.

TEAM TORDUS LET'S GO

If you have two-point hospital and are far enough to have a decent-sized facility, that game just shits out points. You can just let the game run while people get cured every second for 50pts a pop.

the DLC is just swimsuit shit
yea, I'd buy it for multiple people if it was half off or something

If you reached your max points it doesnt matter if you farm them since you cannot use them qnd only can use 100 a day.

Bunny is 2nd all day, suddenly 5th

They fixing it because they hate us for being cute, must be

Attached: bestteam.jpg (590x350, 16K)

that's a shiba inu not a corgi you stupid reddit retard

Then buy it for just one person (not it).

I got 26,880 today.

>not using points to level your account
do you really need 5 dollars that bad?

I just got Spore, but I remembered that I'm still salty because of what they did 10 years ago.
Fuck, if EA didn't fucked everything up, it could have been the best game ever.

Attached: ohno.jpg (274x275, 25K)

team Corgi is reddit

it's not even $5 depending on your regional currency

That's a TURTLE you nigger.

Attached: 14130098352_eb4942214c_b.jpg (1024x664, 108K)

>Account level
Some literally what crap that doesn't matter
VS
>Actual money

yeah only $150 free dollars

>its 25 here
based

>level your account
Are you a child?

Attached: 46535.jpg (376x356, 19K)

aw how nice it's the same for me
until you convert it to USD and find out it's $3.2

>he uses coupons
get a job

Attached: 1560971237861.png (720x720, 291K)

>Not being Euro and getting 5 Euro discount
It's like you don't want to be poor.

How many days does this go on for?

>next sale event
>exploit badge exp

stupid child your brain is in capable of foresight

Max points which you can use? Did you buy games?
I have 9k lying around but I cannot use them.

Who is team pig here?

what expensive $60 games should i have in my top 3? i've never done this shit before and i doubt i'll win but it can't hurt the knock out some $60 upcoming and newly released titles. i got cyberpunk.

account levels increase your booster pack chance, it's literally free money to get free games you dumbass, just hoard the cards from booster packs and game drops and sell them for loads of money in bulk you stupid fuck.

shh dont say shit about it or else everyone will try to take down the birb

>he cares about his account level
get a hobby

Attached: 1446139491580.jpg (500x375, 136K)

I like lagomorphs

>chose corgi because i just wanted some free games
>now realizing the odds of me, out of the rest of the corgi's, receiving free vidya is next to none
Forgive me.

Attached: 1555770563424.jpg (4823x4000, 2M)

wtf birdbros, don't get too cocky, we need to stay 3rd so we don't get nerfed, why are we second now????

I predicted Steam would pull some faggot shit like this, they do it every fucking time. 3/4ths of Steam are on the Corgi team yet they are, somehow, losing? No, it’s like putting an ace footballer against a team of literal, dribbling retards and forcing him to play at the pace of a spastic. It’s communistic bullshit. We all knew Corgi would win it by virtue of being the most popular team and now they’ve rigged so only the bitch teams can win. They should’ve randomised the teams after the second race, not made a complete, gay disaster of it. “Everyone wins now!”, fucking kill yourself.

>he plays games and doesn't want to level things

Attached: 1561641998111.jpg (921x857, 96K)

Think before you act.

valve dont care about other team

is this a dejavu?

since i have every game i just picked cybertrannies, spyro remake and octopath traveller

CORGI BROS LET'S GO

Attached: 1509805593102.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

It's still possible for corgi to statistically be the best choice. If they place first in every race.

>only can use 100 a day

Attached: lods of emon.jpg (748x993, 119K)

Everyone understands its the same thing you incel, I'm not reddit you cuck.

First second and third get the same reward. Being on the smaller team while still getting to be on the podium is the true victory.

All Valve did was make it so other teams can use attack and slow down faster. As you can see once the other teams have used up their slow downs the corgi will still win.

>its the same thing
One is Japanese, the other is Welsh. How are they the same thing?

Something only redditards and newniggers care about.

Do you wanna play a (((((((((game?

They don't even look alike facial wise, you autist.

Only for the final reward. But the daily ones could increase the prizes enough to make up for the number of corgies.

First team gets 3 games from wishlist. Second 2 and third 1

I bought a game and my "boost" lasted for a day! I'm back to 100 capacity, what the fuck?

no you idiot

30 person get a game from the WL

you guys know what we are seeing don't matter right? corgi was last place on day 3 and still win

But if team Corgi has more than three times as many people on it than team Cock then it's not a better deal.

Buy more games, slave.

Attached: 1560226874418.png (769x703, 473K)

Because corgi will win and corgi is a dog like shibe HAHAHAHA, you fucking peasant.

You post like you're insane.

Attached: inu2_05.jpg (1280x1900, 407K)

do the max points stay if i buy a game or is it only for one boost? i'd assume the latter is true with jewben.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-014405_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.17M)

I was thinking that, but I also thought that Corgi will probably snowball its way to 1st consistently, and other teams are more of a toss-up if they're going to place every day or not. Lower chance for more, all the time vs higher chance for less, some of the time. Hard to say without numbers. I guess there's 3rd party sites you can track how many people have what badge but I don't care enough, I probably won't get a game whatever team I'm on.

Only losing makes you insane, so you're insane haha.

After witnessing pic related at exactly 5 PM GMT and then suddenly the winners being in reverse I can't give any fucks about any current standings. Did they even give any official explanation for this shit?

Attached: We won!.png (1244x802, 1.02M)

FUCK THIS EVENT

it's just a game bro xd

Right now only Hare is the worst team to be on than Corgi. If we assume Corgi has 10 times the users of every other team.

Yet for some reason they are still last. I think real final speed might actually be "current speed" / attacks

>picking man's best friend means I'm a redditor because reddit likes Corgis because they think they look like Shibas which is a breed that had a member's picture turned into a meme

Attached: 748415896141456146.png (428x429, 249K)

Good reaction image.

Attached: Dog.png (485x519, 239K)

>tfw i just noticed corgi won today anyway

FUCKING KEK'D HARD

Is this final race? Won't be one for each sale day?
If it is then Corgis already won the leaderboard, they're 5 points ahead of second and no one can close that gap in one race.

>not incluinding the dialogue
for what purpose?

So what this boils down to is only 300 people will win every day, out of the 10 million people/accounts on steam? Not talking about the prizes, just who wins. It's like nothing. 300 out of 10 million chance to win if you're on a team that places in the top 3. And they think this is better than just the free couple of bucks you could get selling free event cards? Truly this is the worst and most unnecessary event steam's ever done.

now saying "a member" makes you a redditor.

Inu no Kimochi II Vol #2

They fucked up when writing the results and copied them in reverse order.

Corgis are one of the most overrated dogs

If you hadn't noticed, anything Yea Forums doesn't like is appellated to reddit's.

Significantly reduces its potential uses as a reaction image.

Attached: Unconscious.png (176x296, 36K)

Better than no event for sure. It's a lottery with free participation.

i had my alt picked turtle since i only picked corgi because i am a retard, do i still have a chance for free vidya?

600 users can win any day the top wishlisted game
300 in first place, 200 people in second and 100 in third

shit event

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-015333_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.13M)

Corgis are among top ten if not top five most intelligent dog races, and some of the better pets. Only downside is that they shed like motherfuckers.

>game titles ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that are currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded
So there's no chance of winning Halo Master Chief Collection then?

WE NEED NO GLORY
WE CARE NOT FOR FAME
WE JUST WANT THE FREE GAMES

Attached: 1515867893629.gif (248x500, 410K)

It kind of sounds like the drawings only happen after the sale, which I guess would be wrong?

That's honestly fucking retarded. Steam has so many fucking accounts already along with people using like 5 alt accounts idling for this shit.

>human female on feral male
>not human male on feral female
I knew from the start corgis were a bunch of trash taste no-hopers.

if they're giving out 1400 games a day (300 x 3, 200 x 2, 100 x 1) then we should be seeing a lot more "hey look I got free cyberpunk" posts, shouldn't we?

>tfw corgi always wins

Attached: wew.jpg (522x812, 113K)

you need to contribute which is why I assume they made the capacity shit this convoluted
you realize that steam is a global service at this point and that Yea Forums(nel) is english only?

People forget to arrange their wishlists to have Cyberpunk be on top, and quite a few people don't care for Cyberpunk, like me.
Lastly; 1400 out of the many active Steam accounts out there is probably less than you think.

Being on team hare killed my enthusiasm for good that day. Got so excited thinking we got number 1 only to get fucked over.
Even bought a 10 bucks game so i can boost the team once. But that was my mistake and you all can shit on me for it.

Attached: e89.png (331x250, 95K)

probably a dumb question but $5 off coupons cant be stacked right?

You serious?
How old are you?

Hey, I'm sorry that you bought Valve's jewish lies. Just nig them out of a game in future by pirating and you're even.

>picking human slave
Yeah, pretty much describes your pathetic needs towards others.

they can, but good fucking luck getting more than 1 of them to be stacked

refound

reddit is doing the same, this sale is fiasco

Attached: D4Ra85zVUAAUk0M.jpg (813x1200, 166K)

Attached: D9usrYcUYAAK0HV.jpg (800x1302, 141K)

This should not expand dong.

that's not ok, stop breathing please.

Attached: D-ADIB_UIAAlVBp.jpg (800x1300, 158K)

This is what happens when valve caters to furfags

Yeah i was thinking of refunding the game but... its a good game so i think i'll keep it

The term "foxy" exists for a reason.

that's cute

ok that's enough

>picking game, a pet rock, a flying rat or a literal pig
strange taste my friend

Attached: 1470309689965.png (764x1058, 297K)

Attached: D-CVRXuUEAAhjhz.jpg (798x1300, 111K)

i joined cockatiel. how badly did i fuck up?

Tsundere and cute.

Attached: D-DUvQyU8AA6iuO.jpg (795x1300, 145K)

You're a cockfag now.

It's 600. They're only giving top wished game for races.

you have a 1:100000 chance of winning a game

how do you like those odds huh?

Attached: D5XvrmTVUAAx-UF.jpg (817x1200, 152K)

I jumped to level 103 exactly aswell

If you're also a /cock/ you might just be me

Attached: D5Xvu6GUIAUvxHW.jpg (812x1200, 132K)

are those odds better than corgi?

does my capacity go back to 100 the next day if i buy a game?

Absolutely.
Just add one zero to them.

Attached: D5iMflqWwAA-ua4.jpg (808x1200, 227K)

Yet you cum thirsty jewish cocksucking negroes keep bitching about not getting game like you didint have a job.
Fuck off underage niggers.

Why do dogs do that, tho?

they literally always skew the teams to make it more 'fair'

Post birds or fuck off

>furry defense

I'm afraid our success is causing some controversy.

who cares about steam sale games lmao

The flying menace strikes again!

Attached: 1559252621911.gif (320x232, 1.18M)

fucking underrated

I don't understand how Pig came in second when they were dead last last night before I went to sleep. But I didn't get a free game despite being on the practically-dead Pigger team, so fuck it's still gay as shit.

>just got a mail about ordering my index reservation
Prepare to be destroyed, corgfags

>Bird is first
Based.

Attached: topcorg3.png (255x255, 30K)

>not wanting free games from discounts from all the achievements gained over the years
Maybe you should go back to Epic Store and break your cart/have games removed from sale.

>dog can now attack

LMAO

>users that contributed distance points
wait, you mean i have to play those shitty free to play games to score "distance" points if i even want to be eligible?

It doesn't matter what team you are on, none of us are getting a game, reddit outnumbers us 100 to 1

Reminder that if you pick anything but bird you are a furryfaggot.
Every anime gets a humanoid body meanwhile chad COCK gets slim tracksuit showing his muscles

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 02-27-07.jpg (1840x872, 246K)

I, for one, prefer avians so fuck you leatherman.

You get them from achievements too, and even if you don't buy they give you free 100 capacity every day.

How about you get out of that jabroni outfit and we will settle it out here on the track?

it's (((dynamic difficulty)))

This event shows if you cry hard enough you win.

>kroliki
>papugi
oкх лoл

Im not a vatnik faggot
wypierdalaj ruska szmato

Attached: 1558199508766.jpg (682x450, 82K)

>Racing game with rubberbanding
It has been seen before.

Whatever you say, dwarf.

I fucked up worse, I picked Corgi

I'l show you who the boss of this rainbow ring is.

How's that reactor working out for you?

Attached: 1559936216191.jpg (877x807, 100K)

Epic Games Store is giving out more free games than steam

Attached: 1639167942179834179842178491212.png (696x493, 304K)

Not great, not terrible.

Cmon! Lets go! Show me whaddya got lets go.

Spreading misinformation at time like this? Disgracefull really.

Attached: 1557874518460.png (2420x1430, 3.11M)

So the max is just set for the rest of the sale unless you pump money in? Will never reset?
Kind of boring since this year's sales have been underwhelming.

I don't understand this minigame and I think it's pointless. At least I had something to work for with Saliens last year.

Attached: 1559714680873.jpg (122x125, 6K)

i just wanna say that i love you all, chernobyl posters

Clearly you're hysterical. there is no such place as Chernobyl. Off to the infirmary!

I think you need to coll off in the infarmary

Attached: 1557828695332.jpg (960x720, 367K)

Are you faggots 10 years old

All Steam """"""events""""" have been rigged

Attached: 1560548703432.jpg (579x576, 115K)

>cant save image
>cant understand words
>cant understand the event

Attached: 1559223320274.jpg (1320x1800, 433K)

Why the fuck is my capacity not emptying each day I've wasted like 3000 trying to see if boosting would work and my tokens don't go up and I can't redeem any achievements from my games what the fuck is this shit I literally just want my coupon I don't care about this gay shit

Attached: 1554643348615.png (1527x807, 188K)

the winner team get 1000 point

Only, this time the """result""" is advertised as based directly off how much money you've given them, making it even worse. And even then that's BS because they just manufacture drama at the eleventh hour to get people to spend more.

Attached: 1275751523504.jpg (340x400, 28K)

how do i get the coupon

Attached: file.png (2568x1401, 492K)

>please spend $140 to get a $5 coupon
how is this okay?

Because people are literally retarded and will eat up that shit.

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/a/2011100514516893

Attached: 1527881666268.jpg (612x918, 68K)

Your image is modified to show 1000 distance on the button. It's clear looking at the meter and the capacity.
Stop faking it.

Your booster is full nigger

Whats inside the link user? I ain't clicking dat.

I knew these achievement-whore games would come in handy one day.

Attached: Steam_2019-06-28_21-00-06.png (668x248, 18K)

Why is Valve revered on Yea Forums again?

Attached: D8Gpr44XUAASaR5.jpg (660x1024, 102K)

Best worst option.

exactly, I literally can't do anything until the end of the sale because my capacity is too low unless I buy $140 of games to increase capacity.
it's fucked.
Wrong.

Attached: 1551119047578.png (2052x950, 427K)

Because their niggertry never sank this low before.

>people are actually cheering literal absolute definition PAY TO WIN mechanics
top kek

Attached: 1560616031582.png (525x698, 565K)

Finnish newspaper.

>I gave Gaben my paycheck and the bar went up!! Auuohhh! AOOOUHH!!!!

Attached: 1517584031445.gif (413x243, 51K)

RUN MY HARE NIGGERS RUN WE DO THIS FOR THE DOOMSLAYER.

Attached: 1529471314392.gif (381x512, 533K)

It's not pay2win user. It's pay for no discernible reason and hope you win.

The fuck is wrong with your meter and booster?

Are you telling me my values are actually fucked?
I don't know if this makes me more or less mad at Valve.

Attached: 1551662714723.png (202x206, 46K)

600 people get a free game every day
3000 people get a free game the last day of the sale.
Out of 90 million.
What's the point.

Attached: 1517157797196.png (413x549, 81K)

Is it really that hard? I got 15k points already just from idling in games. Does gaining them slow down over time or something?

Nothing is wrong that retard just filled it up didint boost and complains about being unable to get that 100

The boost button should only show 100 distance and 1 nitro

kek

No, the hard part is getting enough capacity. What is your capacity at right now? I started with 5k capacity, and if I wanted to get 15k points, I would have to spend like 150$.

*breathes out*
Retard.

UH, ALL THE PIG TEAM SHITTERS OR PIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS RACE BECAUSE IT'S FOR CORGI TEAM ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND YOU TO THE MEAT FACTORY AGAIN!!!

Attached: a3252421880_10.jpg (814x786, 116K)

Was that a bait actually?

Capacity goes down permanently, you can only get more by buying games.

Absolute fucking NIGGERS. Get the fuck off this goddamn shitstain board with your jungle bunny social engineering. Anyone involed in LARP team politics of their own volition is a cancerous lymph node. You are literally encouraging the rest of these retards to perpetuate dumb bullshit like this event instead of at lesast semi-useful stuff like flash sales.

Attached: 1281640079248.jpg (560x400, 39K)

It's not about effort, you have to have spent hundreds of dollars since the Lunar sale to have the capacity get multiple barring some glitch.

this

So, you need to spend money to get at least 16k tonkens?

Yep. Thats the scam alright.

what the fuck have they just updated it changing everything?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING GOD DID THEY FUCKING JUST DID

Attached: 86935554bce91e1a6651c707f3ff6917.png (1313x396, 50K)

There's new shit now on the page that lets you win max points without buying games

Attached: newshit.png (299x395, 28K)

Discount here I come.

THEY LITERALLY JUST CHANGED HOW THE GAME WORKS WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER

Attached: what the fuck..png (1407x421, 53K)

yes, and 16K tokens are about 132 dollars
taking out the daily 100, it's 120 dollars
and taking out what seem to be the average of already available tokens from the start of the sale, its still 90-100 dollars

Corgi mad.
Corgi growl.
Corgi poop on the carpet and drag its butt around.

>other teams need Valve to step in to rig the game so they can be able to have a fighting chance against Corgi
L O L

imagine volvo being so fucking dumb

Attached: file.png (1124x86, 56K)

this is some april fools 2018-tier "the points don't matter"

reddit was seething that corgi kept getting first place
guess they listened

What the fuck just happened?

reddit won

Cope harder nigger keep biting Corgi ass

I got 29k tokens day 1 prior to actually buying anything this sale. Got 5k more after buying a couple games.

Do you even buy games on Steam or just use it to play CSGO and DOTA lmao.

>shit how do we hide that the Corgis are gaining more boost than everyone else
>shunt it below and make the main thing a fake distance

Is this gonna be another "Pink flips the board when Red wins" situation

Wtf the fuck did anyone else see that huge Cockatiel jump right now???

Attached: Tcd0qvZ_d.jpg (640x355, 7K)

Shitloads of free levels and e-cred, here I come

What the fuck? Why is it actually rigged? Instead of making a balanced minigame where people would want to contribute and encouraging being evenly distributed they lie about the results.

I thought this shit couldn't get more complicated.

I was wrong.

It's going to be another "every team gets an equal number of spots in 1st to 3rd place."

Are you fucking retarded? It clearly says DAY 3 RESULTS. As in, yesterday’s

Valve should just give a free game to everyone who participated in this shitty event as an apology

how long do i gotta watch a broadcast for?

what does play a new game mean, the game you already owned or do you have to buy a new one ?

not him, but this is how much i spent through the many years on steam, and i got 12K tokens at day 1.
If you spent less/roughly the same and got more tokens, it's rigged.
If you spent way more than me and all your 29K are proportional to how muchi spent, then you can't blame people for not spending this much on games, it's valve not giving enough money/token value.

Attached: file.png (260x124, 40K)

Corgi is gonna fucking skyrocket once the attacks wear off

youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA

That's fucking bullshit, holy shit I'm mad as fuck.

I used to, but nothing picks my attentions, well actually I wanted to pick Darkest Dungeon, that's why I wanted to exploit the sale with those tokens. What games did you bought?

It's a lot more likely than winning the lottery, and that has a lot of participation.
Also it's 3000 people get 6000 games

steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1612767708782238286
>rubs hands

based af

now we see who the true redditors were all along

All the seething /r/eddit dogs in this thread

Honestly, I don't what's the math behind all of this, but I did get 29 boosts day 1.

Maybe it's based off what you've spent this year?

Attached: acc.png (218x82, 11K)

>They changed the amount of XP the badge gives

Birbfriends, /tort/ here I don't care if it's you or us just so long as corgi doesn't place lmao.

Attached: 1561581664510.jpg (625x469, 44K)

>you can increase your capacity without paying now
Ok, we're getting somewhere

Attached: 1545285490124.jpg (680x510, 30K)

>pic
then its rigged

>Maybe it's based off what you've spent this year?
then its retarded, cause it'd mean that, as example, an user who bought 10 games this year and has 20 games total in his 2 years on steam would get more tokens than someone who only bought 3 games this year and has 1000 games on steam over 7 years

post em

Attached: cap.png (525x44, 6K)

how

>Ok, we're getting somewhere
Doesn't this just mean the team with the most players (corgi) will dominate again?

no more finish line

nah, they rigged it now so corgis literally will never win a game again