What games are like this

>buy game
>find out that basic features from the last entry is behind dlc
> dlc is expensive as fuck for what it is
> dlc is double the size of the base game
What games does this crap.
Hard mode:
Don't mention paradox

Attached: 1560895712755.png (697x702, 197K)

>Era of PC politics everything is offensive to everyone
>DURR WHY PEOPLE NOT FIND FUNNY?!?!?

Fire Emblem Awakening onwards

that graph reminds me what happened to the rts and mmo genre

>tfw Patrice O'neal isn't alive to rip PC culture a new one

It's not even that really. Adlibbing and unscripted comedies are more popular nowadays, and by that I mean more popular with the studios because they don't have to pay writers. But more often than not, adlibbed movies just don't have to rewatchability and humor actual scripted movie have. Take Ghostbusters versus that new Ghostbusters film as a good example

People have been complaining about "political correctness" for decades, newfags.

The actual reason is probably the rise of the internet giving people an infinite source of comedy. Comedies typically don't benefit from special effects like capeshit, it's all about the script. And frankly, the vast majority of comedies from every era of film are trash (most of them have just been forgotten to time). Audiences might not want to take that gamble anymore.

Additionally, it could be that the suits have simply agreed that "comedy movies are dead" because they oversaturated the market at one point and became tiresome for audiences. Much in the same way that musicals got huge, then audience got sick of them, then they made a resurgence. All it takes is one risk-taker to become a huge success.

There's also the rise of "quips" in blockbuster films, almost no major film takes itself seriously anymore so most of them are effectively comedies with high budget action sequences.

The only strength of movies is visuals Horror or action or maybe suspence are the best movies. If I want comedy I'll watch a standup or sitcom.

These people are correct. Casting doesn't help, when every single fucking comedy movie has some of the same comedians in it it gets tiresome.

That's a pretty narrow-minded point of view

Not as narrow as your dick.

Nah my dick is narrower

Fuck you nigger, I'm gonna say Paradox.

The Sims series defines this whole thing

:3

Attached: 1561635233997.webm (1000x1000, 1.7M)

>mother turns around on the exact second the kid falls

>If I want comedy I'll watch anime
ftfy

>tfw no elephant mommy that cares about you

What game?

Dirt Rally 2.0

Comedy just moved to the internet. Sites like this are way funnier than any shit a movie or comic can put out. Problem is too many snowflakes are mad because the joke is often put on them and they want to silence that.

Fucking Fithp

>find out that basic features from the last entry is behind dlc
I didn't buy it but sims 4 did this

>Take Ghostbusters versus that new Ghostbusters film as a good example
Both of those films had a lot of ad-libbing though, one of them was just full of people who aren't funny.

Every medium has its strengths. Books shit all over movies for actual depth.

You could count the number of ad-libbed lines in the original ghostbusters on one hand.

This but unironically

pretty much. people buy the same expansions over and over again since the first one.