What old games trigger zoomers the most?

What old games trigger zoomers the most?

Attached: D6XkfcnUEAATECB.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtu.be/XzkCmidjeHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pre-CoD FPS I reckon

TOH

Games with tank controls

I've given up trying to explain why tank controls worked well with games with pre-rendered backgrounds shown from lots of different cinematic camera angles.

Anything that doesn't have constant checkpoints.

Attached: 1546283964714.jpg (1440x1080, 145K)

Anything that isn't multiplayer and doesn't have guns.

KAMEN RIDAH RX

Attached: RX.jpg (225x225, 11K)

BOOMER ZOOMY HAHA CRINGE AND BASED

Single player games

Attached: 1554303888148.png (633x758, 321K)

Slow-paced without instant gratification games.

DMC series pre-4, which Bayonetta is just a poor man's imitation of, since zoomers only know of the latter.

Turn based anything.

Fuck off, this is now a Kamen Rider thread, post webms! Post JUSTICE!

Attached: 1557971833409m.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Attached: God hand.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

Took less than 20 posts to trigger you huh zoomie?

Really? This is like the primordial Zoomer game. The prototype of the modern game.

Zoomers hate all GTA from before SA

Attached: Meteor Kick.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

MH prior to Tri

ding ding ding

Zoomers don't even know what toku is, the only thing from Japan they know about is SAO, SnK, DBZ, and Xenoblade 2

>Worldabortion trying to falseflag
Fuck off casual. World is the zoomercore of MH.

ONE
TWO
THREE

Are you kidding? The majority of western toku fans are ironic weeb zoomers who have never watched a single thing made before the year 2000 and shit on all the classic stuff

Attached: 1968 Kaijû sôshingeki.720p.ac3.CG.avi_snapshot_00.04.42_[2017.03.27_23.07.55].png (1280x528, 886K)

absolutely this, you can't even talk about turn based rpgs without people whining about it
bonus points if one of those idiots say that the reason turn based games were made back then was because of "console limitations" which is a blatant lie

Arcade games

They can't stand actual 8-bit kino, despite all their garage indie games poorly evoking the style

Attached: snap0027.png (811x825, 21K)

Attached: KAMEN RIDER FUCK YEAH.webm (640x480, 2.89M)

t. Tribab/4Uterus

Just recently started watching Kamen Rider, I've got Den-O, Ex-Aid, Fourze, Kabuto and OOO.
Do you have any recommendations for what I should watch next?

Decade

Gothic 1

Not him, but Gaim, Build, and Blade.

First person dungeon crawling

Literally what fucking universe are you from? /m/ is the official /toku/ board per its mods and is staunchly anti-zoomer last time I checked

What's the best way to get started if you want to get into Kamen Rider?

>THAT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR [sucks down s 0 y drink]

Attached: 1539926967559.webm (412x360, 1.17M)

Ps1 Resident evils
Old FPS games that dont allow you to look up and down

You are full of shit and you just outed yourself you piece of shit. /m/ is absolutely zoomer central. They are not only ignorant but outright disdainful of any /m/ media made before the late 90's or so, that includes animated and tokusatsu both.

Putting these on the list, I'll get them as soon as I can.
Thanks anons

RIDER KICK
>R I D E R K I C K

>Crowd cheering normally
>Goes silent when opponent comes in and fucks shit up
>Goes fucking WILD the second you start fighting back
Hype as fuck

the problem with showa rider is that it was a lot more formulaic than even the most basic heisei rider, which isn't really an issue week to week but makes it hard to marathon a show like most people do these days. if you take your sweet time with an older season though you'll still be able to enjoy it (if you don't have some kinda stick up your ass about the shoestring budget but I mean, you're watching KR anyway who are you to complain about that?)

not him but /m/ generally hates old toku despite never watching any of it and just writing it all off as bad, most of the fags in this thread will prove me right shortly

Don't watch Kiva, Wizard or Ghost those are the big three worst shows, and Decade as well as the current show ZI-O are anniversary shows and tie into the old ones so what at least a few before picking those up, other than that look at a synopsis and pick.

Kuuga is the oldest heisei and it top tier, the first three shows after Decade are great with Fourze being one of my personal favorites.

Attached: 1535938862246.png (660x854, 403K)

>Zoomers are so assmad they try to derail the thread but actually walked into OP's trap

Attached: 1546200556929.gif (652x562, 626K)

You're fucking insane. I bet you don't even know what /m78/ is.

Fallout 1 & 2

Attached: fallout-2.jpg (480x360, 54K)

kiva isnt nearly as bad as ghost and wizard. it just has a lameduck lead

Probably old Atari games. Holy fuck, I play mostly old games but even I find those games alienating.

Ultrafags are literally mocked by /krg/ for loving old Ultraman the way they do. Even the tiniest appreciation for old toku WILL get you mocked on /m/.

have sex

Attached: 2b1.png (680x274, 171K)

Fuck off, /krg/.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Watch Faiz 555

That's not true entirely, the Godzilla fags on /m/ put Showa Godzilla on a pedestal no matter how awful literally just because muh Honda worked it and will bend over backwards to prove that garbage like Godzilla's Revenge is actually a hidden unappreciated masterpiece all the while crucifying Heisei and Millennium.

Attached: 1400192166407.webm (1280x688, 1.87M)

ZZZZZOOOOMMMMER BOOMER ZOOM ZOOM BOOM BOOM HAHA
REALLY FUNNEH
FUNNNNEEEEEEEHH
ZOOMBA BOOMBA ZOOMBOOMER BOOM BOOM ZOOMY ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
fuck off, redditor

Attached: disgusting.png (231x283, 93K)

you're aware /krg/ is the demonstrable proof of my statement right, hell they are proving it in this thread right now with how they're seething already

People who watch Heisei toku aren't zoomers.
Do you think those kids watched Kuuga soon after they were birthed?

>Even the tiniest appreciation for old toku WILL get you mocked on /krg/
FTFY
and even then /krg/ is full or autismos like that one tripfag who's obsessed with hating zi-o

At least warn them that it is a J drama with a side of rider and misunderstandings, mostly misunderstandings.

/ssg/ loves Bioman, Changeman, and Liveman.

/krg/ is by far the de facto toku fanbase on /m/ so they are a acceptable paradigm

Ahh, good times when battle choreography was still a thing.

They are also gay furries

This thread seems to have triggered the zoomers LMAO!!!!!

Pokémon Red and Blue

People who watch showa get called boomers despite being born decades later, it's only fair after all. Don't reply to me again.

Wait, doesn't /m/ like Black/RX?

Duke 3D because toxic masculinity

Attached: duke_nukem.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Aren't genwunners composed mostly of zoomers?

Are you really so desperate to bait that you took this shit to Yea Forums? Is no one respondeding to your constant bait threads anymore? Kindly die.

You started it retard, I was merely responding. Doesn't make what I said any less objectively true.

>People who watch showa get called boomers
By redditors, perhaps. We call them showafags here. And they were shit except V3.

>You started it retard
You're the one so desperate for (You)s you had to come to Yea Forums because people stopped giving you attention on /m/.

Thanks for proving me right zoomer

I don't even know what you're angry about. I'm already being proven right

Number one bugman Black RX #1 仮面 Kill Em All1988

Attached: Black RX.png (1019x765, 623K)

considering /ssg/ was always telling the gay furries to fuck off i would disagree
luckly they did fuck off i still laugh my ass off remembering that reveal trailer of kyuranger vs space squad where the furry poster got really pissed that garu had a wife in it
i also remember reading that one of them wasn't even able to finish other sentai other than dekaranger because they didn't have characters like doggie creuger and other shit like that

Die

>Y-you mad!
Not an argument.

anything turn based
single player in general
anything older than 2011 (zoomers call games from 2008 badly aged)
RPGs in general, their idea of an RPG is solely trash like Fallout 4
Any game that doesn't have hand holding in the form of constant screen popups, NPC voice overs, quest markers, etc.
To the zoomer, you CANNOT have no health regen, you cannot actually find things on your own. Looking for a place in Morrowind, looking for a key in Doom, and looking for a pickup in Super Metroid is all too hard and outdated.

all zoomers really wanna do is play lootbox shooters and watch streamers

Attached: the zoomer.jpg (960x833, 57K)

>disliking stronger

Attached: jo shigeru.jpg (600x448, 21K)

Attached: Starfish Hitler.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

>/m/ generally hates old toku
a couple brazilian shitposters are not the majority of a board

Attached: 1509816113985.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Zoomer AND shit taste, who could have guessed? Wanna admit you're non-white so it can be 3 for 3?

I'm a boomer and I've always thought turn based games were gay. The only people I knew that played them were complete autists and not the good kind.

Does anyone have the Faiz Accel vs Zabee webm?
A "locations that look like boss arenas" thread had that building on the OP.

I think they are at this point. South Americans have in generally utterly destroyed the board.

Attached: Apollo Geist.webm (640x480, 2.47M)

Attached: morroweeb.png (925x1155, 71K)

I'm fucking pissed eighting didn't implement GameCube controller supper on any of the Wii climax games. The fucking classic controller is ass why use that when there's already a port BUILT INTO THE SYSTEM

Faiz is secret best rider fucking fight me you orphenoch faggots

Attached: 106675e41bc68531fcfa81dd960212e71d26a5ff_00.jpg (402x512, 65K)

Why do zoomers hate single player games so much to begin with? I can't figure out any correlation.

forced meme cock sucker

Attached: OP.jpg (680x471, 76K)

Attached: Apollo Geist beaten.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

Balls balls balls balls balls. Balls of steel!

>redditors are too afraid of offending LGBT+ they refuse to call something-fags and resort to boomer-zoomer
HAHAHAHA FAGGOTS

Attached: 1521382798999.png (258x544, 105K)

Attached: 1538335848483.png (434x327, 55K)

Attached: Apollo Geist bomb.webm (640x480, 2.55M)

Attached: Machine Gun Snake.webm (640x480, 2.05M)

W is top tier

It's the same reason they use soγ and numale. They're scared of offending someone by calling them faggots.

i miss bike stunts

Attached: Squid Flamethrower.webm (640x480, 2.61M)

old fallout

Man this henshin was over the top.

Attached: 1561726605956.webm (568x320, 2.9M)

I use zoomer because it epitomizes my absolute contempt for the generation it describes

And normies instead of normalfags.

Heuehhgguueee Boouhgse ZoooZIOOOOmm ZZooomkeemmmmeerrr Boomeerrr GRAFGFHERGGGPFFFFF EUEUGHGHGGGGG ZOOOOOMEMERERRRR BOOOMBMMMERERRR ERRrhrujiuuiijjjReply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

Attached: the game.png (800x729, 48K)

>man I sure love showing everyone on a Chinese cartoon board how much dick I suck

aren't you basically fucked in these games if you don't build your character in one of a few specific ways?

Not today buddy

Attached: 1561730094883.jpg (750x1133, 250K)

every game that requires skills

>cinematic camera angles

Is this like cinematic 15 fps?

That's not very LGBTQ friendly of you, young man. What if your friends heard you talking that way?

Attached: Hongo Gondola lift.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

no, and that excatly the point

they would call you a faggot too for forcing garbage memes

t. Not a zoomer

We hate pixelshit indie "2 artsy 4 u" faggot tranny made shit

I agree with this but I'm suprisedd that fortnite took off with them. It is a hard game at higher levels. Do they still play it?

Blame biker gangs. They modded the fuck out of their bikes and rode 'em all over the place while harassing and assaulting people in Japan, so Japan's response was to neuter as many bike-related laws as humanly possible ranging from kitting bikes to riding them in certain urban areas in order to stop them entirely. It sorta worked but now bike stunts are a fucking nightmare to even try budget-wise. And then it stopped working because Bosozoku use cars now.

Attached: 733cc46d356919b40f7b007a48e397fb.jpg (800x600, 64K)

>For many years Yea Forums mocked Halo as being for dumb kids
>All these years later find out Zoomers hate Halo
>Halo is now considered great

damn I should have Believed all along

Attached: 1554316000003.jpg (490x200, 53K)

because they are brainwashed by heavy marketing by publishers to love lootbox multiplayer games. games as a service is more profitable

that is not very progressive of you, it's a shame to see so many young people become radicalized by the Alt-Right

You post this literally every day

WHEN WILL THE MEANINGLESSS MODS START WORD FILTERING FORCED MEMES

I'd rather watch shit like Revenge and laugh at it rather than be put to sleep by vs Spacegodzilla

Attached: 1559749524523.gif (308x133, 547K)

Just because you grew up doesn't make you less cancer, faggot.

Nah, it's just Kamen Rider 555 Faiz (FIVES)

Sprite based games that don't have the "8-bit" aesthetic.

Yeah, you're right. I should have just said 'good camera angles'

point and click adventure kino is zoomie repellent

Attached: curse-of-monkey-island-puerto-pollo.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Attached: Hitler's treasure.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

I think you mean Kiva, Wizard, Ghost, Faiz and Zi-O.

The same media that repels women I notice repels zoomers. Clearly no coincidence. This applies to games, movies, books, and so on.

Attached: 1485382865382.jpg (1076x1600, 338K)

Where do people generally rank Den-O amongst the other series
It's my first one, currently going through it

Attached: Hana.(Kamen.Rider.Den-o).full.1295598.jpg (711x650, 363K)

Zoomer only hate og Halo because of the relative slowpace. This is why 343 is always pushing sprint in. This doesn't change the fact that Halo is a babies fps from its own era.

Fuck You!

if i recall correctly halo 5's sprint is just about as fast as halo 3's normal movement. there's a webm comparing them floating around somewhere

Zoomers don't play game. They only watch millenials playing it.

Definitely up there.

This is like the whole mmo trope of rested xp "bonus" actually being a xp fatigue penalty in disguise. The intention though is still to appease the zoomers low attention span.

>2016 tourists and the children who followed in their wake arguing with the mentally ill who believe they are "raiding" the corpse of a Burmese basked-weaving forum
>every thread
>every board

Which one are you?

Attached: are-you-a-boomer-or-a-zoomer-natural-onut-water-34864530.png (500x395, 87K)

Any game that isn't like this triggers the zoomer
youtu.be/XzkCmidjeHc

Who here Ugandan Warrior?

Attached: ugandanwarrior.jpg (630x630, 33K)

How did they keep a straight face for this shit

How do you keep a straight face when you look in the mirror?

i hate sentai shit, it killed the /m/ i loved after it was forced over from Yea Forums, and then after that everything became a fucking general.

Racing game that don't let you rewind.

This is why telltale started making meme "games" like the walking dead

More like they tricked older fans of point and click adventures in at first, and then gradually transformed their games into zoomer trash

BLOW IT OUT YER ASS

eat shit

I started with the original series.

Gonna watch that one too, thanks user

Why do millennials feel the need to feel like special snowflakes?

Attached: imsuchaboomer.png (1701x1464, 1.04M)

Attached: 1546806746208.jpg (600x426, 34K)

yeah

Never seen any zoomers get triggered over old games desu.

You sound like those euro posters on ck who spam american jokes

sure you haven't zoomie

There sure are a lot of zoomers on Yea Forums. Imagine being so detestable that even discord doesn't want you lol.

Any game that they can't watch on twitch.

Attached: 1538601149356.webm (480x270, 1.67M)

I am a boomer trapped in the body of a zoomer

W or Gaim

I thought zoomers were anyone born in the 90s and later.