Video games are for kids

>video games are for kids
is it true?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

If you enjoy playing them, does it really matter?

Only ninceldo games

but behaving in a childish manner isn't that appealing
imagine a 35 years old man playing hide and seek with his mates

>imagine a 35 years old man playing hide and seek with his mates

Sounds fun sign me up

sounds like a fucking blast honestly
at a certain point you gotta stop worrying about what is or isn't appealing all the time and just live your life

Some are, some aren't. (you wouldn't let your 8 year old son play MK11 or GTA because they might not be mature enough to make the distinction between fiction & reality + their mind is too malleable)
However they all are a form of entertainment & should be treated like this.
Not all of them are for children and their strategy aims at a larger demographic than dudebro stuff (not always suitable for healthy family time ya know).

Attached: 389px-ESRB_2013_Mature.svg.png (389x527, 11K)

Honestly i thought that was false, but when i turned 17 i started losing interest in videogames and when i was 18 i started believing it.

Man haha imagine adults throwing or kicking a ball at each other lol that'd be so fucking lame and childish

If you keep it a hobby you alone enjoy in your free free FREE time, then it's fine.

If you go out in your nintendo shirt and zelda keychain, with your fucking weebshit blazing from your neckbeard, you actually might be a retard.

>Playing hide and seek with the bros in the park
>Pick a sweet spot underneath a fallen tree
>Seeker walks past me
>Feel proud for hiding from him
>All of a sudden hear ringing
>Cell phone goes off, its the company I applied to asking for an interview
>Seeker walks up to me and gives me pic related look
WTF bros I'm still as shit at hide and seek as I was when I was a kid AHHhHhHhHHhHhHhHHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh

Attached: B3E2F60D-9C99-4327-8686-84D6D07783BC.jpg (872x510, 161K)

Attached: q.png (104x144, 18K)

do you mean sports? well, you do exercise and breath fresh air with your friends

then you hang out and bbq or something

This. Don't be a faggot about it and know your limits. This goes for any hobby, including sports. There is a guy at this place I work at that is pretty much a frathouse where he only talks about sports and even they get annoyed by it.

C o n t e x t is everything : the "childish games" are for children AND for parents who want to play with their children AND those who want to play with games that appeal to most people (kids/adults/elders).
Playing hide & seek when you're 35? With your children=it's OK, you're bonding with them. In a normal party after a few drinks with other people in the same situation= it's OK too,just like playing Twist or stuff to make the atmosphere lighter. Playing with a few friends while wearing child clothes= NOK, that's creepy, that might be immature. Playing it with random kids who didn't ask for anything = NOK,you might look like a predator.

Not all of them. I don't think a kid can figure out complex logistical problems in Factorio, or know what the nature of a man is in Planescape: Torment.

this is a good point
I change my opinion to this

Put it in silent mode next time. PFFFF always having to spoonfeed those noobs...
Precisely : C O N T E X T. Appropriate in some situations, inappropriate in others : there's a time & place for everything.

You're welcome user.

It's time to bring some more common sense in this place.

If it was the industry would be dead

Children take up a small part of the population, and they don't have their own money

Yeah, most people playing Fortnite are actually ~40 year old mothers.

Titties are fir kids too bit i be suckin on em