Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: com.behnam.twismeta3_512x512.png (512x512, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UH_tq5EONQ
youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI
gameinformer.com/2019/05/21/twisted-metal-tv-series-already-in-the-works-at-playstation-productions
youtube.com/watch?v=MjmyVU1nICY
youtube.com/watch?v=I_YDgRtdP6w
youtube.com/watch?v=T1R37qu5y8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=y1Ep6_nBAW4
youtu.be/CPzHRQnX6CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes because of the clowns

Its probably my favorite TM because its the one I played the most. I recall it being shit on though by big TM 2 and 2 fans.

tm2 fans cant input the jump + turbo command and play wild in this game

Twisted Metal games are always the same shit, if you played one you played all.

No, it was dogshit. The 989 games were a mistake and never should've happened.

4 was decent enough though, its mainly 3 that's a travesty.

2 was the best. Wish it got a proper sequel, but I did like the twist of the 2012 remake.

>Wish it got a proper sequel
Say no more, familia.

Attached: TMHO.jpg (177x285, 13K)

That never made sense to me. It wasn't any worse than 1 and 2. Infact twisted metal 1 is nearly unplayable now imo. 4 was fun. Black was the last twisted metal I really played I dunno how the newer ones are

2012 was mechanically sound and solid but it unironically lost its soul.

I thought Small Brawl was really charming and fun despite all of the flaws.

It was fun

Small Brawl had kino stages

I was on the fence about it when I got it because all the characters were made in 3d and didn't look anywhere near as cool as previous games. Plus the wishes felt dumb. "What's that sweet tooth? Your wish is for ALL the candy in the WORLD? Well now you have to go to the dentist a lot" I don't know if they were just havin a giggle at their own franchise but It was still a fun game.

Attached: WHHHHAAAGGAAAGAAA.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

For some reason, I never could get used to how stiff the driving felt in the Twisted Metal games.
Always had more fun playing Vigilante 8 and V8 2nd Offense.

Minion always scared the shit out of me as a kid
i hated that feeling of being chased down

GAMERS RISE UP

It's honestly my favorite, upsets me that people kinda write it off.

TM 2 superior
youtube.com/watch?v=5UH_tq5EONQ

having rob zombie do the sound tracks for 3&4 was kino
youtu.be/EqQuihD0hoI

I dont know why it got so much hate. But 2 was definitely better. I think I played 3 the most though for whatever reason , I was only 9 at the time

I never played small brawl even though I hear it is good, the gameplay looks annoying because of that stupid antenna that is dangling across the entire screen the entire time . They should have made it much smaller like a shark antenna

4 was too campy. At least 3 had more dark elements to it

HEY YEAH IM YOUR SUPERBEAST

>I don't know if they were just havin a giggle at their own franchise
It was outsourced to a different team.

yeh why do people like 2 over this one?
this one had realistic physics and was better in nearly every way bar the aesthetic is up for grabs

All the wishes are dumb or just 'lol I troll you and take your words literally hahah you want my soul mr grimm? HERES THE SOLE OF MY SHOE HAHAHA GOTTEM" but it definitely did not at all try to be serious about it so I was okay with it. I didn't give a shit about any twisted metal story until Black anyway

Its not as bad as TM fans give it credit for, but it didn't live up to TM2 for me.

GOD AWFUL WASTE OF SPACE

I love 2, but didn't own it, a friend did. I played 3 much more. I wouldn't argue which is better really and realize I'm being biased by saying 3 just cuz I played it way more. I liked both quite a bit.

>Cast of iconic characters
>lets just make everyone sweeth tooth, grim or some literal who

a few of the characters in 3 were very lackluster

TM2 and Black are the only good TM.

How was the modern remake?

3 characters were trash but I liked some of the 4 characters like the crazy family and the deformed secret agent

I enjoyed it more than the edgy ones.

Yeah the Jones's was pretty fun . I kind of wish they were in the later sequels

Black > Head On = 2 = Small Brawl > 3 > 4 = 1

Attached: 1552628590018.png (1024x610, 488K)

>cop character wins
>OH, SO YOU WANT ALL CRIME GONE, EH? WELL HERE YOU GO, NOW YOU'RE OUT OF A JOB! DOOH HOHOHOHOHO!!
>I'M CALYPSO!

No it sucked.

t. Old asshole who spent tons of time in TM1 and 2.

>"So your wish is to have Twisted Metal return on Playstation? Granted!"
>"As you wish. Twisted Metal will return, as a new TV show you can watch to your hearts content on your Playstation! Who needs all that gameplay anyway when you can get cinematic acclaim?"
gameinformer.com/2019/05/21/twisted-metal-tv-series-already-in-the-works-at-playstation-productions
"I AM CALYPSO! And I thank you for playing Twisted Metal"

Attached: TM2 Calypso.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

World tour and black were the best

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=MjmyVU1nICY
youtube.com/watch?v=I_YDgRtdP6w
youtube.com/watch?v=T1R37qu5y8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=y1Ep6_nBAW4

These endings were so bad it's actually funny.
youtu.be/CPzHRQnX6CY

Jesus Christ

Bringing back the Head-On continuity and adding Dollface(w/the truck), the Joneses(same car) and Orbital(swap the sports car with a classic Aston Martin) would be the best outcome

Tfw no more TM games.

I’m still mad. Twisted metal black was kino.. I even liked 4 . Specially the soundtrack

>That never made sense to me. It wasn't any worse than 1 and 2.
So you have severe brain damage then. It has worse controls than 2. the shit physics they tried to put in it to be more like Vigilante 8 just make you car flop around. all the new characters suck. the endings all suck. you suck.