Why are western developers so focused on making "normal looking" characters...

Why are western developers so focused on making "normal looking" characters? Japanese devs make beautiful characters because nobody wants to play as ugly hipster looking trash. Pic kind of related, Dalai Lama says it best

Attached: BasedLama.png (587x485, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a52Ffwt2Un0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Met him 4 years ago at a privately held event.

Very cool guy.

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Lama at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

outsource monkeys cant into artstyle,they are trained to do the same shit again and again

Based Dalai Lama

Female devs are modeling the characters to look like themselves, resulting in characters that look like fat ugly dykes. Any guy working on those teams would probably be ostracized for proposing to make a sexy big tittied character, so those are harder to come by nowadays

pretty hypocritical coming from a fag with that mug

Yup
Most "realistic" aka ugly as sin characters are designed by women

>knows women should be attractive
>understands that muslims are destructive pests
based dali lama

but he isn't dead yet

He’s an old man what the fuck do you want from him?

Are you saying he’s not a cute old man? Old Asian people are adorable

they simply dont know how to make attractive characters and they dont want to take the risk. i mean the characters in western aaa shit are ugly af but still they sell well for some reason.

you cant expect anything new from aaa.

But unlike women, men have a use outside of looks.

based

Based Avatar

Attached: forty keks.png (358x310, 224K)

Men are not women.

based lama

Tibetan Buddhism is the answer

After this comment he might as well be to "spiritual" middle-aged American women

he praises muslims all the time

No you fags didnt. You probably didnt even like him until he made " le redpilled comment" and now hes suddenly based. God you politic fags are all retarded

Best way to become "based" and "cool" as a public figure is apparently to just say random shit that's all over the place ideologically.

Anglos are so incredibly fucking soi-infused. A bunch of effeminate faggots.
They get triggered by anything that goes against feminism narratives.

Not either of those anons but I met him twice. Once when my mother took me to him as a baby (received a traditional blessing) and later as an adult I saw him speak at an event in midtown. He's been a popular figure for decades and you are actually just a phenomenal zoomer dipshit

>they simply dont know how to make attractive characters
There's a certain trick to it. The character must have an element of cuteness, no matter how slight. This can take many forms.

I like hot girls in games but lama is a hack.

he lives traveling the world because chinks are destroying tibet, its not hard to believe someone here met him because its all he fucking does

fuck kikes
fuck niggers
fuck you

It is generally considered dumb to value people based on how they look/were born rather than their qualities and character.

This.

So do women. Your mother made your life possible you ungrateful faggot. Did all of Yea Forums have literal cunts for mothers or something? Your fat ass wouldnt have typing this retarded shit right now if your mother didnt surrender 9 months of her life and then years making you.

Holy shit youre seething. Damn youre transparent as fuck about getting caught in a shitty lie. Lol

>Did all of Yea Forums have literal cunts for mothers or something?

Even misogynists and sexists can love the hell out of their sisters/mothers as long as they aren't too far from the feminine mold.

dumb shitbird

Its okay user. You dont have to lie to impress random people online. Just be yourself.

Dalai lama more like based lama

this, so much this.
but you better respect the hiring quotas or you're satan

lmao at cuck bioware who cave in to feminist whores and thought hitting ryder with a ugly stick would be a good idea

I get the feeling you're a seething chink shrimpdick. Are you a seething chink shrimpdick?

your'e just jelly the avatar buffed me

>Anglos are so incredibly fucking soi-infused. A bunch of effeminate faggots.
Just call them Angolems.
Serving Jewish agendas since the days of the British Empire at the latest.

Attached: file.png (600x475, 498K)

>they aren't too far from the feminine mold.
This is ironic as fuck coming from a site full of guys that cant lift 20 pounds or refuse to work. And before you cry projecting the retards here literally encourage being a jobless parasyte. That's pretty damn far from the "Masculine mold"

Remember when he was talked about like MLK and all the other untouchable modern saints who obviously show the will of the universe is diversity and leftism?

there's literally nothing wrong with femryder

jesus christ get laid

This.

God damn youre fucking foaming at the mouth lad. And schizophrenic too. Well i dont know or care who or what you are but its fact that youre

MAD AS FUCK.

Stay fucking seething retard. Lol

>It's only brown and black girls getting mad in the comments section.

Attached: 1545271176163.jpg (601x553, 29K)

oh shit seething chink shrimpdick confirmed

did you get lost on your way to myspace or something?

BASED
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS DAB ON THEM LEFTOIDS

Attached: based and redditpilled.jpg (1292x557, 201K)

yeah and hollywood is still full of such celeb shits. they hide fatfucks.

go dilate

Hi Limmy

wow seething chink shrimpdick fucking confirmed lmao. don't drink that gutter oil lad

Attached: 72ea7ee490b8987494c77947e720cca6.jpg (458x500, 54K)

Defending ones family is white knighting? How many guys have buttfucked you for rushing to their aid btw, fag?

You can tell genuine chink seethe from the slight whiff of impotence surrounding it

Attached: 1514275082267.jpg (500x363, 47K)

its not like you'd play the game anyways weeb

Nice. I like it when i win an argument and the other guy pulls the old "are you from x?". Damn son you tourists really do think Yea Forums is your special incel echo chamber dont you?

What brought you here? GG or trump?

>This is ironic as fuck coming from a site full of guys that cant lift 20 pounds or refuse to work.
Oof, I love watching white women project.
Stick to lolcow m8, I might be a fatass nigger but I'd snap you like a twig.

there would be some dissonance if a game that was trying to be "realistic" would have characters who looked like super models

but usually its because they use mocap and mocap almost always fucks up faces even if japaense games (see DMCV)

Your obsession with small dicks is very telling. Im sorry being a nigger didnt come with the meme dick bonus. You still got the low IQ though!

He's not wrong, not even girls would listen to anything an ugly girl would have to say

you sound mad as fuck

Same as unattractive women cant be actors in Hollywood or singers in the mainstream market. And Anglos never really criticise them.

Amerimutt journos seem to be triggered by non westerners again but its fucking typical Amerimutt double standard.

Good thing I'm white so big dick + big iq. Doesn't seem fair but take it up with god I guess?

Attached: 1522995498675.png (540x407, 418K)

Agreed. The guy i was replying to was definitely a seething chink. He keeps going on about his snall dick and such

based Dalai Lama
roasites SEETHING

i don't see how anyone could be mad at him, it's him that is ressurecting, you can't have opinions about your future reincarnation of yourself anymore? what is this world coming to

Whyre you telling me all this. Did the tourist forget Yea Forums is known for its anonymity? Im sure youre all of those things in your headcanon mutt but with the way you type i can tell youre a retarded shit skin larping. Better luck next time Tyrone

dont enter twice faggot

You're an idiot. He is plenty attractive for the role of Dalai Lama. His idea of an attractive female for the role is also, guaranteed, not what you'd consider an attractive female in general either, because that's not what he's talking about.

Attached: 1075468987.jpg (1000x541, 121K)

Sorry for the misunderstanding there chap but the seething chink shrimpdick to which I referred in my post was you - sorry that was unclear! cheers

Attached: 1522264166080.jpg (710x577, 76K)

GG or Trump

Imagine working.

Attached: EBDC0627-5EC3-4411-B87C-1EAC75EA268B.jpg (1024x607, 119K)

Ah of course, it was unclear to me as well that you were projecting. You must forgive me, i dont speak subhuman

There is nothing that can make my morning better than furious chinkposts

Attached: 1524624901419.jpg (245x249, 14K)

Nope, no insect blood in these veins. you should consider learning subhuman though, so you can communicate with your kind

Attached: 1517470090033.jpg (720x648, 36K)

Agreed chink. Keep feeding me laughs, maybe youre good for something after all! Now dont keep me waiting chang i know youre still plenty angry

holy fuck are you all twelve years old or just mouthbreathers

Attached: 1556729698177.png (1000x1000, 297K)

>these replies
lol

based neets working this simp into SEETHING fits of impotent rage

Are you talking to your microdick? Is it also named chang?

Attached: 1523011496450.jpg (225x216, 46K)

You forgot to hide your samefag btw

here since 07 bitch tits

BASED

Yeah you better pull the shitposting card bud people are starting to notice your samefagging and seeth. Its pretty embarrassing

actually i'm authorized in the event of chinks

Attached: 1552663816914.jpg (640x626, 57K)

>all these faggots on twitter insulting the ole lama

Attached: 1552006775701.jpg (750x362, 100K)

holy fucking based

>samefags while accusing samefag
oh no no no no no these chinks oh no

Attached: 1522215171934.jpg (501x501, 14K)

GG or trump?

07 as in 2007

Because self-centered retards say it won't look like them. Millenials are the new boomers, let's face it.

>post timers
Fucking rectal ravaged. Lmao.

western """"""""""culture"""""""""""""" is pathetic as fuck

no wonder sjws can so easily destroy everything. its probably destined

>Why are western developers so focused on making "normal looking" characters?
Because envy is a helluva drug.

Attached: unrealistic sexist female character design.webm (720x420, 2.52M)

No yeah i saw your lie. I just wanted to know if GG or Trump bought you here.

yeah that samefagging chink is pretty mad

Attached: 1558972612393.gif (540x540, 2.4M)

Because westacucks are all castrated numales.

Attached: 1550931999609.jpg (1262x577, 153K)

Wouldn't the Dalai Lama being unattractive be contradictory to the entire concept of the Dalai Lama? I thought the Dalai Lama is supposed to be an incarnation of a future candidate of Buddhahood, which means they're extremely exceptional people, which ought to include appearance as well. An ugly man would be unacceptable as well. This seems like some kind of manufactured controversy. Like nobody depicts Jesus as ugly despite there being no real physical description of him, because it is assumed that the literal son of God would be naturally attractive.

>frog posters
>based posters
>obvious trolling

great thread

Attached: 1469886432987.jpg (1400x1363, 355K)

>chinks fleeing again
come back I'm not done with your horsewhipping!!

Attached: 1513700905193c.png (781x1500, 1.06M)

If you watch the interview he actually says that inner beauty is important, but sadly the way people work you need to be at least somewhat approachable if you want people to listen to you. This is the wold we live in lad.

so the only use women have is giving birth
amazing

You're hilarious user, you can stay

I mean the Buddha is described as exceptionally handsome in Buddhist texts, so yeah inner beauty is important, but if you are on the path to becoming a literal perfect being I think attractiveness is kind of a given. I understand what he is saying though, realistically, because humans are obnoxious, an ugly Dalai Lama would be unpopular and harmful to Tibetan Buddhism.

>Your mother made your life possible you ungrateful faggot. Did all of Yea Forums have literal cunts for mothers or something? Your fat ass wouldnt have typing this retarded shit right now if your mother didnt surrender 9 months of her life and then years making you.
Do you realize you just proved user's point or is this just advanced irony?

>women have use
>only says making kids

LOOL

Not him but how? Looks and childbirth are irrelevant to each other. Even ugly bitches have kids.

I met Dalai and Clarice von Houten at my parent's place a couple years ago, they were there for various business

left is cute, but face is a bit wide
right is literally cross eyed

Honestly, handsome people should have the obligation of spread their genes. Fuck ugly people.

having kids is just a biological function, it's not something you consciously do
even cockroaches have kids
so women are as useful as cockroaches

this old fuck is ugly as hell though. Just die already.

why do faggots like you act like no one was on Yea Forums before trump and gamergate just curious

>left is cute
Stopped reading there. You have AIDS in your eyes.

Seething

i'm lucky to be alive since my mom miscarried from drinking/smoking during her first pregnancy

freckles are god's gift to men, each placed with precision and love. You are an unholy person.

this but unironically

In theory if women did nothing but biological functions. Laying it on there a bit thick pal.

neck yourself unironically

Do you REALLY believe those two random anons who also happened to be the first posts met him and they also just so happen to agree with a comment he made in 2007?

Fuck off retard

It's not impossible. Do you know them? Did you follow them or the Dalai lama with a camera 24/7? No? Then shut up, it might be true. The guy interacts with his audience,you know!

Seething chink shrimpdick is still here!!

Attached: 1561700562664.png (348x278, 106K)

>twisting the word of the dalai lama to justify your need for characters that look for sonichu oc

The dalai lama is well aware of the decline of the darma and buddhism in general and thus decided to say that because it would at least draw attention. Ffs

Burden of proof is on those who made the claim. How do you know theyre telling the truth. Did you follow them or the Dalai lama with a camera 24/7? No? Shut the fuck up.

Westerners have souls and can look behind superficial things.

Yes. As was pointed out the Dalai Lama spends nearly all of the year traveling and speaking, and has been doing so for half a century. There's nothing outrageous or unlikely about it in the least. The reason you're so wound up is you're a brainwashed insect growth too weak to break his conditioning

Attached: 1549121160905.jpg (500x373, 17K)

You're saying if someone placed freckles on a fucking ogre you'd have sex with it. Because this is what your looking at

He got the job when he was five, so obviously, he wasn't as ugly back then

He didn't say that, you're strawmanning his argument because you got no reasonable counter argument,dishonest snakes.
Well, you can't be a true misogynist if you love women. (otherwise you're a hypocrite)

God wouldn't have put them there if I wasn't supposed to, no?
>tfw no ogre gf

i mean he's not wrong,

I live in NYC and i met the president and he said your post is fake news. Its not unlikely at all he comes here all of the time and lived here before he was president

That's a funny reply because I unironically both live in NYC and have met the Dalai Lama here.

Attached: 1560217070154.gif (320x240, 1016K)

So your proof is that since its kinda sort likely its true? Yeah fuck off retard.

How can one man be so fucking based? Fuck the chinks, let him take over

I'm sure Beijing will consider that when picking the new lama, the kid chosen to find the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama went "missing" after the Tibetans announced him.

I dont blame you for writing such silly posts, I'd be trying to avoid the labor camp too lol

Attached: 1551052719766.gif (548x401, 192K)

No kidding? I saw bumped into him right now and he said he never met you. Wow youre right, good thing this guy is such a travel buff

what a coincidence after he denounced our guy

FUNNY ASIAN MAN SAY THINGS I AGREE WITH BECAUSE ASIANS BETTER THAN US! I HATE THE WEST AND MY PEOPLE!

Attached: 1559160400444.png (644x800, 15K)

Wtf? He's a liar I'm calling him right now hol up

Damn son. Chinks rent free in your head. What third world shithole are you from?

I saw the Dalai Lama at a grocery store in Los Angeles the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

God didnt make rats for to fuck but they exist, no?

Felix please

go back to sucking off a retard like milo or someshit

Go away devil worshiper, this is a christian image board

Go away incels

The dailailama is the biggest puppet in the world, he's a literal retard picked up from the street

GUYS I JUST MET THE DALI LLAMA AND HE SAID TIFAS TITS NEEDED WERE TOO BIG

FUUUCKKKKKK

>/pol/ being this obsessed
dilate

Attached: oh no no no no no.png (348x395, 166K)

Whose puppet is he?

Attached: 1548934284569.png (395x387, 48K)

b-b-b-buuuuuut!!!! he's a nazi sympathizer!!!! stop liking him!!!

Attached: 1536780787181.png (627x750, 274K)

So he's just admitting the whole "Dalai lama" thing is a sham?

Kys you fucking retard. He literally said that Germany and Europe can't become non white

World elite. Him, the pope, the president. All the same team bud

Nippon will save us

Attached: SmartSelect_20190628-145923_Chrome.jpg (1440x1786, 869K)

>Ive always hated Deli man

You probably didnt even hate him until he made " le redpilled comment" and now hes suddenly evil. God you politic fags are all retarded

It's not that characters need to be "beautiful", but they need to have identifiable silhouettes.

You can tell most Japanese characters apart just from their silhouette. The same can't be said about most Western characters.

He meets thousands of people a year you boring faggot. Some of these people might be lying but it's not some amazing fucking claim.

And what does the world elite gain by telling the public to ignore the conditioning and look inward?

Attached: 1546318790104.png (395x387, 47K)

Funny how in Japan, women end up designing the most sexy characters

>twisting his words

You don't understand user, men are allowed to be ugly because they're naturally designed to be leaders. Like it or not, a womans defining features are her physical traits

The message is tripe. The point is theyre diversifying the amount of peoples they can gather up and brainwash/subdue/spy on. Im not one of those "sheeple" fags but this has been a thing since history began.

Prophets and such are just cult leaders

Hehe, you got it.

Why are you asking stupid questions like that?
He says things I disagree with so he's part of the global conspiracy against me?
Duh???

Ok retard. I humored you but it's time to take your meds

The queen of england would chop your fat ass in half with a single swipe soi boy youre not as important as you think you are

>ad hominem
Embarassing. Keep sucking off the overlords dick retard

>Any guy working on those teams would probably be ostracized
>Implying this means anything

The problem is that too many devs are weak willed betas who care too much about what journalists say about them. Tons of companies outright ignore them and their sales aren't impacted in the slightest

freckles are still top tier

Uh huh who's the overlord this time retard?
>muh shadowy elites
ah i see

>England
>Having a good leadership

You're joking with me right

This way my good lad

So people with an almost negative understanding of Buddhism?

It's a cynical religion focused far more on coping than helping.

Well its not le jews like most people would have you believe. Just the richest people in the world. Some of them may be jews i guess. Come on user. Do you really think the people on top are content? People with that sort of drive never are

Better than burgerland and russia

>superficial things
Like good genes and intelligence.

I don't get it. Both portraying the world as it is and taking some creative liberties are valid art design options. What's the issue unless you think every game should either be one way or another?

ok now that you've had your outburst
time to go back

Forced rivalary. Everything here has to be a black or white argument so the wanna be political retards here can have ebin debates that boil down to spamming memes.

Well thanks for listening at least. I hope someday you come to realize that free will is an illusion and the powers that be are trying to make us all kill each other so they can take away our rights to protect us.

i'm not going to do that as i can simply wait a few years for you to realize you didn't have the whole universe and existence figured out at 19

Here's the truth:
Feminists are incels who look ugly and have no chance to ever get a chad so their best bet is a beta or a good looking gaymer, and because of that they need to attack video games where women are portrayed beautiful because those gaymers would rather jack off to satisfy their sexual frustration than fuck an ugly feminist in what is known as voluntary celibacy as wrung out by the better appearance of portrayed fictional (or acting) females on the Internet.

Men don't need ugly women in this day and age of technology which has set new precedents, while ugly women need any man they can get.

The only true feminists are lesbians, and we know that lesbians treat female partners worse than men do now, so feminism becomes a double standard. Therefore the majority of feminists are logically incels.

Attached: 1317907979302.jpg (210x259, 8K)

>Europe 'will become Muslim if refugees don't go home', Dalai Lama says

japan is starting to fall for this shit too. just look at DMC5 and FF7RE

>So do women. Your mother made your life possible you ungrateful faggot. Did all of Yea Forums have literal cunts for mothers or something? Your fat ass wouldnt have typing this retarded shit right now if your mother didnt surrender 9 months of her life and then years making you.
You missed the point where someone found his mother attractive enough to pay her money so she could pop out children. All of which happened because he liked how she looked. Which is exactly what he said.
Pretending women aren't valued first and only for their looks like is pretending men aren't valued first and only for their money making prowess. It's stupid and it makes you look stupid. You're not on plebbit here champ. You can stop slurping vaginal discharge for social brownie points and pretend you have a pair.

Attached: 63mug5T.jpg (654x754, 93K)

Based China making this cuck seethe while dumb westerners gladly suck his cock.

Im 25, and i dont think i got shit figured out. The take over is inevitable and we'll only probably really see it near the end of our lifespans. Thats just the way people work. History repeats itself.

Wtf i love black people now

No shit, the short period of Buddhist alliance with invading and expanding Muslims in Central Asia ended so badly for the Buddhists, as it did with any culture who was stupid enough to ally with the Muslim aggressors, that Chinks are regarded as a better alternative now.
There's a good reason Myanmar and China are kicking the Muslims out and everyone in the region is starting to follow now.

>'''people''' (aka Chinese shills and roasties) trying to argue that attractive people arent naturally more charismatic
I'd like /pol/ and /leftypol/ to please leave.

Attached: 1560053111408.jpg (600x800, 488K)

>You missed the point where someone found his mother attractive enough to pay her money so she could pop out children. All of which happened because he liked how she looked
Not him but youre just as shallow and retarded as a roastie if you believe that

>You're not on plebbit here champ. You can stop slurping vaginal discharge for social brownie points and pretend you have a pair.
Guzzling cum and pretending you have a pair isnt any better. Youre both retarded because you assume the world is a hive mind that all think the same.

>based mental retard trying to pull this argument after China threw Star Wars out of its theaters 2 weeks in because actors are ugly among one of the most frequent reviews
LEL, try again next time dumbfaggot.

Attached: 1317908043281.jpg (696x658, 132K)

well yeah; people who are locked to a single ideology often don't have a true personal idea

> that one guy on Yea Forums who thinks if he larps as a cool tough guy hard enough its true
Youre a deviant art recolor of a r.edditor. Why does this irony elude you retards who think everything in the world is cleanly cut into two halves?

why are ugly guys allowed to exist but not ugly girls

>it's another thread on Yea Forums with people pretending they are all "chads" and good looking models

Who the fuck likes ugly men?

Yea Forums is so cucked by tourists now that being a normalfag is seen as good.

men have more uses that just being pretty objects

T. Ugly guy cope

Bro the Dali Lama goes to every fucking event he can. He's basically a socialite. Unless you're a total fucking nobody you could probably wind up meeting the guy at some event.

ITT: People mistaking Tibetan Buddhism to be the only branch of Buddhism.

Mr Chinese Shill, I see you trying to divert the conversation
China shills against the Dalai Lama by fact of being a staunch opponent of the Chinese occupation of Tibet
So naturally theyre going shill against whatever he says using whatever form of argumentation or lackthereof they can to make him look bad
Also, your filename really dings you, because its obvious to anyone who's spent any time here that you just punched in numbers to make it come across as a default filename when it clearly isnt.
Get some sleep, Id think its pretty late in your timezone

Attached: 1537208595288.jpg (640x854, 158K)

>uhhhh get out more loser.
Not him but fuck off normalfag

>listening to some CIA puppet that only exists to try to paint the chinese in a bad way while the USA supports Israel
people in the west are retarded

He's not wrong.
You can be trusted as a male trainer even if your face is a potato, which is common as shit.
For women, they better be good looking or it ain't gonna work.
Men can command respect regardless of looks, the same cannot be said for women.

Christians without a god, but still christians. Life will change your tune in a few years, 10 tops. Maybe you get lucky and by the looks of the frivolous shit you type you may already have. "Let them eat cake" levels of ignorance that can only be explained by luck.

Milo likes the Dalai Lama though

>GOOD LOOKING PERSON MUST BE GOOD! I WILL SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE HE LOOKS GOOD!
no wonder people vote guys like Trudeau and Macron

They would end up getting fired or suspended by HR for creating a hostile work environment.

>Just the richest people in the world

It's just a coincidence all those people are jews.

The argument is made exclusively for women.

>Mr Chinese Shill, I see you hit some facts at me that I can't argue so i'm gonna have to pull shit out of my ass and play it like a flute to get across a message which masks my defeat in this debate, as i've learned from the Jews
I know your IQ is low, you don't have to go out of your way to convince me.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

men don't need to be beautiful, women do

I just wanted to let everyone in the thread know that I'm better than them. Thank you for your time.

but in reality it applies to men too

that's not what he said at all
learn to read

He is in his eighties broski

Attached: 1561453488050.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

Attached: mass andromeda tranny.png (646x711, 620K)

Based.

HOWEVER...

I am better than you. 2nd place is good too though

He made a reply out of anger to a post about women being useless outside of looking good. He then proceeded to only mention giving birth. He didn't make a very good point.

>reading what some dried up chink says
Lmao sorry I am not a cuck

>leftism
Never happened. The Dalai Lama is theocratic monarch fighting back against the "oppression" of a communist government. Mainstream leftist academia usually saw him as even worse than China was. Liberals on the other have always loved him, mostly because he opposed the authoritarian communist Chinese government more than any of his own philosophy.

Secretly redpilled Cosmopolitan editors

Attached: 2016012108215177911_1.jpg (550x727, 39K)

Its a pretty good point when men who are infinitely useful, can only exist if a woman gives birth to them. In reality both are useful, youre just a brainwashed retard

I feel like I read something once about how societies glorify the ugly and bad after they peak and are in their incline.

>dude buddhism is cool! all my favourite actors from the 90s follow it!

Liberals don't like him anymore because Buddhists are killing muslims so that their land doesn't turn into another caliphate.

id believe it, i met the pm of australia omce, he came to my primary school

yeah, you're just retarded

>So naturally theyre going shill against whatever he says using whatever form of argumentation or lackthereof they can to make him look bad
Chinese still have traditional beauty standards though. Here's a Chinese idol from a Chinese company.

Attached: Wang Yiren.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Buddhism is one of the dumbest "religions" on planet Earth™. To deny desire is to deny the very essence of the human condition.

Schopenhauer followed it and the dude was right about everything

Itt
>mm wtf deli llama said that. I love bootyism now
Gotta give credit where its due. He still knows hoe to hook in the retards. Whos ready for the alt right to suddenly become buddhists?

Attached: 15613243635775.jpg (2704x2462, 1.36M)

He's not as popular as he used to be with liberals anymore, that is true. But the crux of my post was that he's always pretty much been a pawn of the liberal West, and not of the West's leftist elements.

seething loser wasting his time reading what some celebrity says

Schopenhauer was a notorious misogynist.

I'm all for fat women models but.

>Tattoos

Seriously, you've already ruined your body once, but at least that weight you're still capable to shed that off in case you're bored with it some day and in case you don't, that's just being comfortable being in your own skin or wanting to torture yourself while eating yourself to death. Fucking tattoos take shitload of cash to remove.

>Is Success an Illness?
Holy fucking what?

Attached: 1502236113902.gif (330x225, 15K)

This is why we need another flood

Attached: 1557408453154.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

>Reddihauer
>right about anything
DUDE LIFE IS SUFFERING! DON'T HAVE KIDS!

This. But only centrists survie. Sjws and rightytards all die

>Tattoos
She also has a nosering.

If the point was to argue against the dehumanization of women as having no worth outside of their bodies, then he failed. White knights are retarded so I'm not surprised neither you nor him realized this folly. Not only that but you're doubling down on it by trying to attribute the achievements of men to their mothers, as if me giving a flute to a musician who later became the greatest flute player ever means I am solely responsible for the music the player creates.

>fear of open conflict
>says the cunts censoring and deplatforming everyone who dares question them

You know the Dalai Lama is a literal socialist, right?

Mr Chinese Shill, I never said that China hates attractive people.
I said that Chinese shills, whose sole purpose in their pathetic life is to discredit the Dalai Lama, are arguing something that is the direct contrary to something the Dalai Lama said, which happened to be about the successor being attractive, in order to discredit him, regardless of China's actual position on attractivity.
You immediately shifted over into nonsense about Star Wars as if that had anything to do with what I was actually arguing, and told you to fuck off because it had nothing to do with the argument, you are now devolving into spouting bullshit at me as if it isnt an obvious fact that China shills against Tibet, and now youre bringing the Jews into it, inwhichcase I'll simply redirect to my previous post
>I'd like /pol/ and /leftypol/ to leave
You can reply with some response along the lines of 'You dont have an argument [smug face]' but I've exerted way too much effort onto a shill like you
Get some sleep, it must be late for you in China

Attached: abstractly me.png (1500x1500, 90K)

Why does "fighting the patriarchy" and "stopping misogyny" always translate to "be the most degenerate slut imaginable" for women?

Dear god this planet is a joke

Attached: 1510269597287.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Deplatforming is just a way to neutralize their ideological enemy, it's not necessarily born out of fear of open conflict, it's the conclusion of them winning said conflict on a virtual space.

Fag knights are just as bad as white knights. The thing is im more than willing to side with either, youre so blinded by growing up on Yea Forums your dick lust only lets you come to the defense of other men regardless.

So btw how many le qt traps have given you their asshole for your tireless defense of all dicks thick and veiny?

>he says while hiding anonymously on an alt-right aligned site

These are the most brainlet replies I've seen in a long time.
¿Do you have Asperger's?

then you should agree with what he said

VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 250px-V_logo.png (250x250, 51K)

>Replying to hour old posts
Lmao you got fucking smoked by that guy. Seething chink had to beg for another chance after his social credit dropped

only 1 person got the reference, underated post

Centrists should be the first to die because they're the ones that allow extreme nonsense in the first place to arise. You just sit on the fence and let your views slowly shift to match whatever is "moderate" which is always dictated by society. 50 years ago if you thought abortion should be allowed but only for the first trimester you wouldn't be a centrist, you'd be a fringe lunatic. Same for any other hot button issue.

Centrists don't have any opinions or principles of their own, they just look at what society thinks and adopt the stance the least likely to upset large numbers of people.

The Patriarchy has too many things like morals and being useful to society at large. You can't rebel against the man if you don't be the direct opposite of a functioning member of society.

I want to see you look as good as him when you're 83 years old, but chances are you won't even live that long to begin with.

>Individualism
>Power Hoarding
Also
>Quantity over Quality
How exactly?

>Objectivity
Those evil supremacists...

women lack self agency, they simply parrot and copy whatever dominant actions the leader of their group does, that's why all social media whores are indistinguishable from each other

Attached: 1556814296583.png (698x686, 744K)

It's good that you backtracked.
Sadly for you China doesn't give a shit about Dalai Lama enraging Westcuck SJWs.
So your entire wall of text plunges into the toilet in this logical fallacy.

That's okay on fat chicks because they look like cows. They should all have nosering, cowbell and a tag.

Why can't we glorify something in the middle of these two?

>centrists are smart
Yes, we know.

Make up your mind pol. Are you obsient rule following sheep or le last bastain rebels against the juice overlords. You cant be both now my boy

>Characteristics of White Supremacy
>nothing in here about race
Shit list, 7.8/10 too much water.

>Women are all whores who lie about rape, why don't they actually tell the police if they get raped?!
>wtf why did this whore tell the police, what a bitch!

>having morals is /pol/
Maybe I should start going there.

First off, I never backtracked, I merely removed the obfuscation you were trying to make about my posts
>China doesnt give a shit about the Dalai Lama
Made me reply just for that, pretty good

Attached: 1558319072559.jpg (600x600, 71K)

How did you decide I'm gay? Is it because you're stupid and you don't have any actual argument anymore, so now you're just mad and making stupid assumptions? This is the thought process of a stupid woman, by the way. I pointed out how your reasoning was retarded and shallow so you start white knighting and saying I'm gay like a trained seal.

How is sharing that online normal to you?

Attached: 1558271267794.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

Being this disingenuous should be punishable by death. Not to mention filing a police report doesn't mean she's telling the truth in the first place.

>tfw to smart too have own ideas and thoughts

>Made me reply just for that, pretty good
If you seriously think China gives a shit about a people who are completely suppressed now within their borders and pretty much mathematically doomed, then I can only tell you to go redo your elementary school education.

What's worse, this, or the women who pose for selfies in front of their dead grandparents during wakes?

Yawn. Another wall of text of insults and WOMEN BAD. Its obvious to me youre too biased to say anything other than I LOVE DICKS FUCK WOMEN. Look how mad you are at the mere accusation of it. Have sex, with a woman that is. Not a guy

Attached: 1556814405086.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

Yes that describes the far right and left personally. The ones who attack everyone who dont eat their propoganda wholesale

Wew

I never once said I hate women or that women are bad. I pointed out how weak the attempt to argue for the worth of women was when all it did was further dehumanize them as walking incubators that look pretty.
>wall of text
It was maybe 10 words longer than your current post.

Beat your fucking kids AND women for fuck's sake.

based alpaca

Attached: .jpg (1024x576, 107K)

Imagine being so far centre that you can't help yourself but attack anyone to your right AND your left!

>YOU'RE BOTH STUPID
>I AM SMART AND RIGHT
t. some guy who lets society slide further and further to one side of the political spectrum, further shifting his own opinions and thoughts, which are totally his own

It encourages other people who have been victimized to report their crimes,some people lie about rape but if it's real and she did get raped then good for her,we don't need violent degenerates who could end up raping your mother or sister running around free in society.

I love watching everything fall apart

I think most westerners literally don't know how to make attractive characters for some reason. just look at all of the porn games begging for money on patreon. you're supposed to be jacking off to the female characters but they still look like fucking goblins.

>That's pretty damn far from the "Masculine mold"

its almost entirely self-hatred

honk

Tim Pool?

Wow you actually gave up your argument in an attempt to save face. Now thats embarassing. Who knew all it took to make you crumble was to call you a fag? Just come out the closet guy!

Anyway. I cant keep arguing with you in good faith. Fags are mentally ill and youre clearly a fag so ill leave you to your delusion.

yep

Why would you think I'm Tim Pool? I'm not Tim Pool

where is this from?

We live in a society....

Reminder that it's rape by law if

>The woman was intoxicated at the time, regardless of consent, who advanced on who, and the intoxication of the man
>If at any point during sex the woman changes her mind, even if she doesn't say anything or change her behavior
>If at any point after the act the woman has second thoughts
>The woman didn't entirely feel like having sex, but had sex anyway

tl;dr someone's more likely to be a rapist because of a retroactive thought crime than because they beat a woman unconscious and fucked her

>EVERYONE IS STUPID EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHT OPINIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES OF MY GROUP

he's calling you a fencesitter

While his comments are misogynistic I kind of get it.

>Get reincarnated as a woman, an entire different playing field
>choosing a hag
Wouldn't make sense. Can we have a thread about video games now?

I agree that this is ridiculous,some of that I think applies only to campus rules,I am just referring to violent crimes.

>best standard of living in centuries
>technological advancement all around
>never been easier to become rich
BAWWW! EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART BECAUSE I CAN'T SAY NIGGER ON TWITTER!!!

Reminder that you gave up and started shitposting because a single post pointed out how shitty someone else's argument was.

what does it take to become Dalaï Lama?

Attached: 1549943264228.jpg (2156x2428, 1.3M)

I never said that. I said centrists were stupid. You're proving me right, thanks.

you have to be chosen by the panchen lama

unfortunately he disappeared into a chinese political prison decades ago so they'll just pick the new one themselves

Tim Pool confirmed.

>they are stupid because I said so! and I am right because I am!
lmao, retard.

>BAWWW! EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART BECAUSE I CAN'T SAY NIGGER ON TWITTER!!!
yeah that's what's happening
just close your eyes and plug your ears
there's nothing bad going on, you just cant say nigger on twitter
everything is good

>attractive
Dalailama needs to be young then, show me an attractive 80yo person, I'll wait.

>never been easier to become rich
Social mobility is in the dumps, pretty much anytime in the 1900s in was easier to move up the social ladder.
I'd argue that all that technological advancement is also alienating us, I don't think we've ever been as depressed as we are as a population, ever though it has never been as easy to get our very basest needs taken care of.

The current Dalai Lama has to die, and then you (or rather he) reincarnate after his death.

Income inequality and college debt are the worst they have ever been in the US,rich people hoarding wealth are scum,wanting more wealth than you need to live a reasonable life and have everything you could want while people die on the street because of lack of income is a disease.

Name 3 bad things that aren't related to white people feeling they are oppressed

He is definitely in the "charismatic wise old man" category.
I dont think he means "hot female dalai lama", i think he means "cute smart cookies grandma"

He did say that he will no longer reincarnet in Tibet as long as it's occupied by china

>Dalilama reincarnates as a hot eternally young based and wise Asian goddess
Completely based Tibetan Buddhism

based

enter the spirit world and defeat unalak

I thought this too. Isn't he basically saying that he wants to be a cute Asian girl in his next life lmao

Attached: 1545245315619.webm (450x800, 2.92M)

Up to 45,000 people dying every year who could have been saved if they had health insurance,upward mobility fucked,income inequality,college being required for most decent jobs which for most people requires going into massive debt while our leaders would rather fund Israel and nation build in other countries,resulting in things like school buses being bombed with our bombs by terrorist groups,the rich controlling our elections and who we are allowed to vote for.

Have sex

I guess poor womyn in third world countries must be the most useful people on earth since they pop babies like crazy.

>I dont think he means "hot female dalai lama", i think he means "cute smart cookies grandma"
Why? He's not going to be reincarnated old, and this is a more appearance focused society than any prior to this point

this photo makes me want to murder

Attached: 1520865773492.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

>not everyone can be rich so things are bad!!!

Attached: jazz inpainted.png (512x512, 641K)

> wanting to be an attention-seeking tripfag
Dilate, tranny.

I think he's hoping he'll get reincarnated as a hot woman when he dies. Do Lama's get to have sex?

Do you have that british tv quiz show were all the kids were mudslime offspring? That was hilarious i wanted to download it but got deleted i want to destroy some bongs bums with that webm

No. Celibate for life(s)

Attached: 1543067555256.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

He's the dalai lama, dude just goes around talking about peace and inner virtue. He's 90 year old volcel bloomer incarnate

Aren't those Indians?

They are quintessentially British.

Attached: 1561644356130.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

Fucking kek thanks man

I'm strong, relatively smart, and I have a ($12 an hour) job. Do I fit the stereotypically masculine role?

Attached: 1559684642675.jpg (536x536, 34K)

Been here since '09 and posting since '11. I didn't get redpilled into Trayvon Martin. Now I'm too far gone. /vpol/ is the truth.

Attached: 1298438183877.gif (245x251, 617K)

>can't tell Indians and Muslims apart
Burgers are the worst

Nice projection.

>Nothing about this is race
>Individualism bad
>Objectivism bad
>Citations bad

>septum piercing
He had it coming, a fucking Lenin tattoo would be less dangerous of a red flag.

Women in Japan aren't afraid of sexy fictional characters. They have their own roasties and feminists, but they're far fewer and far quieter. Especially because Japanese incel otakus are very loud, very obnoxious, and very abrasive. If a woman tried to censor tiddies in Japan, they'd probably have 300 otaku at their doorstep looking to intimidate/lynch/shit on their doorstep.

Attached: 1551370156789.png (272x386, 79K)

damn trannys love women so much they want to become women, its starting to make sense

Incels rise up

They actually do in Japan. Women fear the beta uprising.

Attached: 1541810390943.png (1080x1080, 1.29M)

Pakis are both at once, my Bongistani Buddy.

That women in your pic isn't sexy at all because of her brown skin.

I agree. Maybe it is time for making uber sexy male character, so those SJWs/feminists would see this to be considered fair. Of course, they are pretty gay, which they are like IRL. SJWs/feminists will never EVER get them IRL.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1278x680, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a52Ffwt2Un0

Here's some based Chris Chappel explaining it for you.

Attached: 1558411590580.jpg (551x783, 148K)

Fuck, fine, have some OPM instead.

Attached: 1560781678666.gif (550x791, 1.29M)

Mustafa my boi dont get mad that thread was months ago and i barely could remember it well now that i have that webm i can post it on your hourly rent free american hate/seethe threads

beware of janny shrimpdick, he is fat and rides a little bicycle

Attached: Untitledchink.png (958x384, 55K)

picrelated
pretty much this

Attached: Britishlook.png (471x471, 242K)

Have sex

what about this?

Attached: 1534912964106.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

so you proved him right?

>nigger = france
topkek

>That black woman saying shes from france
Lmao

Bong banter is still alive but undercover

Why would the red head agree to this? Don't the brown people on the left inherently disrespect him?

LMAO
>man says successor needs to be attractive or nobody would want to look at their face
>people immediately start attacking his attractiveness, inadvertently proving him right anyways

>not recognizing satire
He's a known irl shitposter m8 don't take everything he says so seriously

dalai llama? more like the dalai llama sucked my dick and i didn't cum.

I saw the Dalai Lama at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Japanese devs make beautiful characters
They make them look like porcelain dolls that look alike.

>dalai lama has spent his entire life afraid that Chinese imperialism and deliberate colonization with their massively superior numbers would not so gradually destroy his culture and his people
>people act surprised when he's not big on immigration
>dalai lama has spent his entire life wanting to be restored to his throne as a literal god king
>people act surprised when he's a little conservative
People are stupid.

>doll
Why do roasties keep using these terms? Especially for Asian women.
Just say "traditionally pretty". Just because you can't reach it doesn't mean it's not a beauty standard anymore.

Attached: 1556824775899.jpg (722x722, 132K)

this pasta will never not be funny

>roasties
>implying

based and buddhapilled

Attached: 1555330809935.jpg (511x512, 26K)