Why were the setting and lore so boring? And the OST?

Why were the setting and lore so boring? And the OST?

Attached: D31894E0-CB1B-41D0-A681-5D6030FC7683.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

They're too busy working on elden ring to make sekiro interesting

Because you are a mouth breathing retard. Anymore stupid questions?

So why does no one really talk about it anymore (excluding this question thread)? why do Bloodborne threads get more replies than threads on a 3 month old game?

C team

A- team

>awabababooo I wasted 100 hours on the final boss it can't be bad that would mean I wasted my time like a retard
Based Stockholm syndrome victim

A woman was in charge of the soundtrack. Need more explanining?

Were all the good Bloodborne tracks done by other people?

Yeah, multiple composers worked on BB's OST,. Tsukasa Saitoh and Chris Velasco to name a couple, which is why much of the OST is very good. Yuka Kitamura, the one who composed the entire soundtrack for Sekiro and many of the ones in DaS2 and 3, did only two soundtracks. One was really well done (Ebrietas') and one was really meh (Rom's).

Might be, or she just wasn't the main composer. I believe she was the head on Sekiro. I find all the soundtracks post-DS1 to be a bit generic compared to DS1's unique, yet amateurish orchestration.

Just look at all that projecting.

You should like demons souls ost too then

People got stumped by this game. You are playing the villain, doing bad in the game leads to more entertainment than succeeding.

Bosses have entirely different attack patterns kept secret unless you try to face them in an extremely specific way. They diversify their offensive strategy way more than you can, what you can do is diversy how you are dealing with thier combat and continue responding back and forth.

Look at it like this, the more a boss kicks your ass, the more boring fighting the boss gets since you'll recognize enough to parry more of it. So theres this super exhilarating feeling trying to win the fight on the first try, or giving the one your currently on faith.

Normally people just grind the souls games, grinding progresses sekiro in q bad way

It had enough of a narrative to lose that kind of 'esoteric mystery' vibe that you get from DS or BB, but also the story was shallow and boring enough to not compensate. So the worst of both worlds. Plus, I like monsters and gothic castles and shit, not rice paper walls and a 'Demon' who is really just some fat guy in a mask.

The majority was actually done by Western guys who also did movie scores

>tfw your save game gets corrupted

Attached: fuuuuu.jpg (370x273, 36K)

It isn't.

dude what the fuck are you talking about. I still can't beat all the bosses in bloodbourne and I beat Sekiro fairly easily other than figuring out how to interact with the demon's attacks.

areas like senpou temple and the fountain head is 100x more interesting and aesthetically pleasing than yet another shitty dungeon or dull, gray castles seen in Dark souls games. Now bloodborne had the best world of em all

Because you're a brainlet.

how is this still an arguement? Souls games difficulty is extremely subjective. I killed SoC and Dancer in DS3 in 2 tries whereas wolnir killed me 3-4 times cuz of the one shot poison crap. its all subjective

She did Lady Maria and Ebrietas so she's ok.

Yeah you made all that shit up

Based White westerners

Yeah it just singlehandedly killed the Loretuber community. Must be great

Sekiro was a one off, I don't think we'll every see a return to it and at this point it's looking pretty grim for dlc as well.
It was just something Miyazaki wanted to do to get out of mind, Elden Ring on the other hand is going to be massive