New Gwent expansion and CDPR decides to censor cards out of fear

New Gwent expansion and CDPR decides to censor cards out of fear.

Is Cyberpunk 77 now fucked?

Attached: Whoreson Junior.jpg (1084x802, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pawelburza/status/1143927399203180545
store.steampowered.com/app/1061320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they leave in right girl's leg but nothing else?
Is this shit even real or are you just bullshitting with a weak edit?

It's real. The devs censored it and said to fuck off when asked why

twitter.com/pawelburza/status/1143927399203180545

Wouldn't want to sexualize actual whores now.

I'm not a fan of china.

they're not censoring the cards in the game.

But what the fuck? The unacceptable censorship aside, they didn't even do it right! There is a fucking detached leg left in the bath that doesn't connect to anything! How the fuck do you mess up like this?

If I was the artist I would sue them for ruining my art piece.

What was wrong with the number 15?

The card is censored in the western Gwent version.

Apparently censored to appeal to china.
Gwent makes many money in that market.

Tiananmen Square has 15 letters.

burger king foot lettuce

there's gotta be some sort of chad/incel meme made out of this image

I don't think a dismembered leg in a tub of blood stretches the imagination, user.

Damn, I love globalism. Too bad we got that idea so late, imagine the British Empire outsourcing the production of ships and weapons to China back than.

SOME PEOPLE SAY

At least they left the spade tattoo in

Attached: blacked2.jpg (745x1024, 160K)

The re-sizing of the guy is pixelated too. It looks horrible. I really hope that's not the final pass.

kek

I hate that this made me chuckle.

Did they shrink him?

God I miss the 90s.

>"censor" a card
>accentuate a man's exposed ass-cheek with better lighting and widen it
a gay dude just wanted to this card to be more fappable lol

Yeah, with some terrible post-process. Just look at that crop line between his eyes and nose.

We ran too fast, and didn't notice all the good passing us by. I want to go back, if only for a little while before I die.

Shrink the character, but dont shrink the shadow. hmmhmhmm

They always censored cards for the chinese market, but this is the first time they didn't used the un-censored art for the rest of the world.

Maybe theres some other country like germany that would cause issues as well.
Germany likes causing issues.

store.steampowered.com/app/1061320

Germany is, by proxy, controlled by the US.

Remember when there was that outrage about cdpr registering the cp trademark thanks to that finebros thing.
What a bunch of retards those people were.

>the chad blood orgy
>the virgin blood bath

there now I feel a little better

These days if you do anything at all and someone isn't offended, then did you really do anything?

Bunch of pussies

Another reason for pirating Cyberpunk.

not anymore, now there's just 1.

Polacks are not white.

Yes. CDPR has gone full cuck dude. If Thay wasn't already clear, I don't know what to tell you.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

sorry but i dont care :)

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-171636_GAME.jpg (1080x2220, 676K)

Fucking wahmen and trannys

I fucking told you these Polaken Kurwas are absolute sellouts. A bunch of weasels who will sell their vodka drinking mother and Russian and German tag-team railed grandma if it means they can earn one more shekel. They threw their integrity and principles long ago just right after Witcher 1 became a success.

>Germany liked causing issues decades ago
ftfy

CDPR cuckery aside, is the Gwent game any good? I loved it in the Witcher

There's no such thing as 'going cuck'. People who make creative content have to abide by the standards of the times. You have to have black people, you have to have trannies, and you can't have attractive females. This isn't a debate. It's the way the world works.

You probably could have stopped it but it's too late now. There is no fixing it, there is no going back.

Not really.

Poles have always been cucks and sell-outs, nothing surprising here.

>westacuck devs

Attached: 1561737311524.jpg (1366x768, 263K)

>females cause cancer and cuckery once again
Surprising no one.

ETHICS DEPARTMENT

>those comments
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Anyone here actually play and want to talk about Gwent or should i start a non outrage bait thread?

That girl on the right is the center in one of the fastest growing girl group Kpop bands and with her group has reached worldwide recognition and fame in less than a year. She's also 14 years old, what have you done with you life?

Make your own thread, cuck.

its mostly anti CDPR shills here, there wont be a discussion here

Not given money and attention to 14yo glorified courtesans.

>Poorly resized making whoreson junior all pixelated.
>Can still see the shadow from the candelabrum.
>Forgot to remove the leg of one of the corpses.
>The new pool of blood is poorly placed over the old one.
>Can still she the shaow cast by some of the corpses.
It's like a really shitty photoshop job instead of official art.

Attached: Penis.png (1393x802, 1.53M)

You either bankrupt a hero or you live long enough to get pozzed.

Attached: 1561383470834.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

I really do not understand the mindset of twitter users.

Is it true that most of the team that worked on Witcher 3 left the company already?

Yes. The guys that left made Ruiner.

Attached: Ruiner.gif (500x260, 2.94M)

All that shit is consisted with the cyberpunk genre so I don't see the big deal.

no

The way they're going about it is cucked

>now
lol

you haven't been paying attention.

maybe. maybe it's just good pr, journalists love to gobble this type of pandering up.

>People who make creative content have to abide by the standards of the times.
I guess this is why video games aren't art.

whacked off to a 14yr old.

I mean, the leg could easily be part of a corpse in the tub. As censorship goes, it could be WAY worse.

That's one of the aspects of the genre yes, but what about the rest of genre? Are they just going to add trannies and fuck, while covering the women and refusing to use sexy models? Also the way they're advertising it doesn't sound right with me. They say it's part of the setting, but I doubt they're willing to say it's because of the social and moral degradation that happen in cyberpunk societies.

>click "show tweets that may be offensive" or w/e
>1 tweet
>"So are you guys gonna use the original version?"

The absolute state of cuckedproject

>it's just good pr
It's not. Journos are going insane about this. Seething to no end. They're terrorists. There is no benefit in trying to pander to them. You're just wasting time/money/effort and alienating your core audience while trying to appease these abominations that just want to cry about something. They will never ever be satisfied.

Pic related

Attached: 1560601624311.jpg (1080x5706, 2.04M)

>produce group
>will be irrelevant after the disband like all the other participants of the show
Kys already pedo*one

Oh, yes, the "it can always be worse" fallacy. Shouldn't you at least try to refresh your apology speech a little?

>remove naked women
>leave naked bare ass man
Cucks.

journos and devs are entwined much more than Yea Forums believes.

Why are twiceniggers so threatened by fresh bloods?

Is this genuinely a surprise to anyone? NOTHING good lasts forever, CD Projekt Red is no exception. There was once a time when even the likes of Bioware, DICE, and EA were good and look at them now. It was only a matter of time before CDPR went down the same road. Staff change over time and with them so does the vision and the priorities of the company.

>muh twicenigger bogeyman
Enjoy your 2 years of fake bought popularity.

His speech is the perfect explanation for the modern gender theory. You can never EVER describe a gender. Not by looks, not by attitude, not by personality, ultimately not even by experiences because no one ever has the same set of experiences. You can look like a man, dress like a man, talk like a man, have the genitals of a man, have sex with men/women, and you can still call yourself a woman. Than how can you argue gender with them? You can't. They're beyond arguing. Beyond arguing. Beyond questioning.

SEETHING

>seething
I'm enjoying every moment you fags have to eat the shit they release and act like it's actually good, go listen to that shitshow that it buenos aires.

>Bioware
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: 1538822454265.jpg (1280x1556, 746K)

>fake bought popularity
what does this even mean? Their first japanese single has earned $5 million in japan alone and the second single has matched that just 2 days after release. They're selling out every single concert on their tour, how are they not popular?

and people are still begging for more IOI even if they've been disbanded for 2 years.

Don't try to reason with unironic twiceniggers.

KILL BOSS

Dude, Gwent has been a shitshow since open beta, have you been living under a rock?
In regard to Cyberpunk I'm pretty sure the development team is completely separate from Gwent.

Attached: 1552578568211.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

>aki p group is doing well in japan
What a shock, surely it's all organic.

>and people are still begging for more IOI even if they've been disbanded for 2 years.
Yet all the groups are floping, chung-ha and somi are the only ones doing well.

I've been noticing more and more /kpg/ leakage on both Yea Forums and Yea Forums

>degenerate kpop fans are pedos or/and gamers
Why are you surprised?

You guys know CP2077 will have mod support right? Who cares if the game comes out cucked when you will be able to uncuck it yourself.

>CP2077 will have mod support right?
a-user...

Attached: 1516567818331.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

They literally trademarked a genre name

>floods europe full of niggers
>6 years ago
>decades ago

I think it was to preserve the current PEGI rating they have.

The people who censored it were probably significantly less talented than the person who originally made it

Now watch as mindless shills continue to defend CDPR just like they used to defend bioware.

Attached: 1553757622610.jpg (515x388, 31K)

Eventually we're going to run out of based studios to fall back to, all we have left is
...oh no

>muh censorship
this is in the game RIGHT NOW

Attached: Gwent_cardart_scoiatael_dryad_ranger.jpg (992x1424, 384K)

Attached: Gwent_cardart_scoiatael_dryad_matron.jpg (425x640, 92K)

Attached: Gwent_cardart_scoiatael_dryad_grovekeeper.jpg (425x640, 73K)

Attached: Gwent_cardart_scoiatael_dryad_fledgling.jpg (425x640, 84K)

From Software.

Any of woman being tortured or murdered though?

All cards from last expansion.
The censorship started with this expansion.

Just admit literal guro is a little much for a game.

Do you have sauce please

Uh huh, how many cards of men being tortured or murdered?

A bunch but none sexualized. Thank burger prudes for this.

Japan

I don't care about semi nude green women.
CDPROJECT is cucked. And gwent is shit.
C O P E

>this is in the game FOR NOW*
FTFY

Yeah, that Resident Evil franchise didn't really catch on well. Better left guro out of games.

OOOHHH

>but none sexualized.
The junior card wasn't sexualized, it fully captured his character and how grim he was. There was nothing "guro" about it.

Just admit it was changed because CDPR didn't want to depict woman being hurt/abused/killed.

It is shit yes, but at least the art is top notch and all those arts are animated.
We will see if they are cucked with cp tho.

I still can't tell if that blacksmith is a man or a woman.

>the absolute state of KEKS

Attached: 34-102347-10234.jpg (853x199, 41K)

Two people. A man and a woman. They have different models. Different fingers and different cracks. But the most obvious difference is their hair.
The male has a long yellowish blonde braid behind him while the woman has light blonde hair which is loosened in front of her chest.

Attached: er.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>forever
Has CDPR even been around more than a moment? They've basically only got The Witcher to their name. Of which only one game got notable acclaim.

Main character maybe?

No idea my dude. I also thought they're representing the custom character since it's been confirmed but they might also be some mythical god or something since that scene is most likely depicting the destruction of the Elden Ring which happened long in the past.

Attached: SHATTERED.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

Confirmed that we'll be able to make a custom character is what I meant. Not confirmed that the two figures are representative of that.

Attached: waifu.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

lmao thats a horrible edit too

retard
And yes guro is
>depict woman being hurt/abused/killed
unless you are a flaming faggot.
The art may as well have depicted him and Dudu tied to a chair and it would have done the job just fine.

world of warcraft expansions.jpeg

>guro is depicting woman being hurt/abused/killed
So any instance that shows a woman being hurt is guro and forbidden huh? Damn you're a massive cuck.

Gwentbros how about the expansion in general, is it worth coming back ?

Attached: 6q47iOh.png (3840x2160, 3.51M)

>unless you are a flaming faggot
huh

pretty mild censorship, they just toned down the gore a bit

I really like it
the new faction is pretty fun but its also expensive to get a decent deck

Thank god W3 wasn't made today. It would been sanitized.

Video games are political and appeal to LIBERAL FAGGOTS INDUSTRY IS DEAD ONLY JAPAN IS THE LAS BASTION BUT ITS JUST MATTER OF TIME TO END ALL SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING YOU LIKE

Is the coin mechanics any interesting ?
It seems to have major potential,but did they nail it ?

Gwent literally has PEGI 16 rating while TW3 PEGI 18.
I will let you figure out what that means.

NIPPON BANZAI!

DEATH TO WESTAC󠛡UCKS!

Attached: 1560016307094.webm (1280x720, 974K)

hard to say right now since I didnt play the test server
it seems you either swim in coins or dont have shit there is no middle ground
but they are a great addition tbqh

W3 has tits, Gwent does not.

ETHICS MANAGEMENT

>NUDE DUDE GOOD
>NUDE CHICK BAD

Attached: 1535945428965.png (785x1000, 254K)

Now?
Cyberpunk 2077 has been fucked for quite some time.

Girls killed to establish guy as an evil guy bad
Guy butt good.

Isn't Gwent forced to be a rated T game in Americuck since they can't sell a card game without it appealing for teenagers? Probably they made this and were forced to remake the image by the ESRB because it was too controversial.

Don't blame CDPR for this, Americans and Chinks are to blame for this.

Attached: gwent.jpg (1168x282, 39K)

Gwent has tits too what it lacks in comparison is gore. There is maybe some blood on most cards but thats it.

Isn't Gwent forced to be a rated T game in Americuck since they can't sell a card game without it appealing for teenagers? Probably they made this and were forced to remake the image by the ESRB because it was too controversial.

Don't blame CDPR for this, Americans and Chinks are to blame for this.

Attached: gwent.jpg (1168x282, 39K)

No nipples though. And US rating doesn't care about gore, only sex, or swearing.

Doubt they care about US. If there was a sizable US population in the game, then there would be some real content for it too but as it stands there isn't.
Most are polack/ruski/chink probably.

>And yes guro is
>>depict woman being hurt/abused/killed
No it's not you fucking faggot, it's to do so in a sexual connotation.

But there is quite a few death metal bands from Germany though.

Attached: 59429233333bf25311963816d903b855.999x1000x1.jpg (999x1000, 127K)

confirmed for newfag

this board did not shut up about witcher 2 when it came out

Germany has no problem with nudity.

KEK DICK PROJECT RED

Attached: 1539999295568.png (449x1197, 67K)

Literally who asked for this aside from bunch of SJW. So dumb

I don't blame CDPR for changing it, but I do blame them for changing it using MS Paint.

I guess this is ok because the victims are all male.

Attached: Oriana.jpg (717x1024, 61K)

people can make it themselves though, you don't need a ton of money for a good game.

Pretty much, seems pretty obvious art was changed because "respect and protect wamyn"

And kids at that. FUCK CDPR

Wtf? Oriana wasn't the type to kill the children. She takes good care of them and only snacks on them a little bit at a time.

>Worldwide Recognition
Literally who?

Her orphans live better than many non orphaned peasant children. They get fucking dessert for crying out loud. It's a win win for both parties. Oriana gets to have sweet virgin blood whenever she wants and the kids are healthy and happy.

>"it's ok to show a bunch of boys bled to death."
>"WTF hurt women DELET THIS"
What did CDPR mean by this?

>CDPR making ryona fags seethe
BASED CDPR.

The card was animated, they work for a single card for like more than a month, and then suddenly they edit it right after the release of the expansion? It was uncensored on the PTR, something like 20 days ago

Cuck

Attached: 1556770301799.jpg (850x1202, 551K)

Attached: 2C767D9B-5241-4686-AAD8-9293A3416987.jpg (853x480, 89K)