WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BETA

THEY SAID IT WOULD BE THIS WEEK GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: first-pc-flight-test-for-halo-reach-scheduled-for-next-week-902x507.jpg (902x507, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/halo/comments/c6jmx5/halo_the_master_chief_collection_flight_1/es9rvsf/][/spoiler]
twitter.com/343Postums/status/1144710809815146496
twitter.com/343Postums/status/1144714066939633664
halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-insider-mcc-flight-one---june-28/45afa4b6-f0ca-4f70-9b87-6e5a8496fc0c/posts
twitch.tv/jackofchaos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothings been heard about Xbox release either

Attached: 4L_JVh8w9R7.png (913x834, 736K)

It'll come eventually.

To be more precise it'll release when it's ready.

maybe it's already started under a fat nda

Attached: akari jiiiiiiii.jpg (551x720, 41K)

There'll Be Another Time...

>WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BETA

look in a mirror

>When it's ready
>Filled with horrible bugs

why would ucare?
you likely won't get in

The longer it takes them to release the beta the longer it takes for us to play

I NEED LE HAYLO 3 MAMA GIVE IT TO ME MOMMY MICROSOFT AAAGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: YOP ME MAMA.png (434x426, 123K)

There's still one more day in the week

Where it belongs.

Attached: rubbermaid-commercial-products-plastic-trash-cans-2031187-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 43K)

so is this remaster coming to the bone or are we stuck with back compat?

This piece of shit is coming to the bone.

yes, please

It is only a single campaign level so if you don't get in you aren't missing anything.

*ahem*

FUCK FORGE WORLD MAPS
FUCK ARMOR LOCK
AND FUCK BLOOM

Attached: 1556816103739.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>Gaylo Reacharound

What is the appeal of Reaxh?
It almost did everything to distance itself from the series

>What is the appeal of Reaxh?
It has none, only reddit kids love it.

At least you can still play it backwards compatibilty on xbox one.

>halo thread
>on Yea Forums
Fuck this world. You used to be banned for making a halo thread on Yea Forums back in 2005 because only children or trolls talk about this casual shit.

Attached: halo for babby.jpg (458x529, 49K)

I would usually attack you but since this is a Reach thread, shit this thread up.

Halo 2 was the best Halo, ODST and 3 are the best and CE is a classic, fuck Reach.

4 and 5 are actually unironically fun for what they do, I take em as separate games and enjoy them, so pls no hate

Attached: 1560783686479.png (242x240, 38K)

whats wrong with forge

Attached: wd yop.png (428x414, 134K)

That was 14 years ago grandpa, and people have always made Halo threads, now go back to your weeb thread

Every R*ddit thread
>It's ok 343, take your time to do things right
Fucking faggots, just give us that damn game.

Kek'd.

>Halo 2 was the best Halo, ODST and 3 are the best
lolwut?
And you're just being a contrarian fag, it's nearly impossible to like Halo 4 & 5 but somehow hate Reach. ???

Banned? No. Ridiculed and shitposted at? Yeah.

I actually like Reach but the MP has shit maps and I hate jetpack faggots, 4 and 5 at least don't have armor lock

Not him but not really, Halo: Reach's campaign was really that bad.

nothing wrong with forge itself, forge maps suck because all walls and floors are essentially just grey eye-sores

Why did Yea Forums started liking Halo at the worst Halo games? I can understand loving Halo 1-3 and making threads about then but ODST and Reach, come on?

It's only meant for 100 players or less, you won't get invited anyway.

dude just please shut the fuck up

You weren't on this site pre 2016 and it shows. Dissenting opinions on bideo gaems aren't banned you retard. Maybe Resetera is the place you want to be if you want that type of bollocks

Attached: 1560500701542.jpg (491x405, 55K)

no u

Attached: 1557954779655.png (369x377, 292K)

4 and 5 are worse than Reach in every way except forge.

Not him but I rather play their campaigns over that Reach shit and 5 had a better MP, this can't be argued, Reach was the worst Halo game in the series and the one that caused a massive divide with the main fans hating the game and Bungie for making it, and the new sissy ass bitches that came in with it and only live to suck Bungie cock and nothing more.

>announce it in march
>"release it when it's ready"
>beta supposed to be in april
>delayed til may
>delayed til june
>not a single thing to show for themselves
My hype has completely died down, I'll still by it when it comes out but still. Why did they announce that shit when they clearly were still at 0% completion. They also said that all ther games would come out this year, but can only be a bad joke.

haha i can't wait to play Halo 3 on my PC in the year 2047

Attached: 1558687968042.png (688x784, 177K)

All this waiting time better mean the beta is close to flawless and the game is released to the public soon after. Because I swear to God if not...

Attached: 1555529334014.jpg (286x357, 71K)

>already confirmed reach isn't launching with forge

What do they expect to happen exactly? Jesus fuck I'm not going to bat for them over something that retarded

I lost all interest with the announcement of Reach, why couldn't they just put Halo 3 on PC? This just like with the Xbox version, instead of fixing MCC and adding more BTB maps to H2A they add fucking ODST, literally, who asked for that shit? Ruined the MCC for me.

hardcore oldfags are no better than epic narwhal bacon reddit faggots. deal with it nigger

>ever thinking Yea Forums was hardcore
>ever

>newfag thinks he knows anything about the way things work
Vewy cute widdle guy!

You're 9 years late.

Based

Attached: 1556981117111.png (1185x526, 212K)

>hurr durr i hate Reach
>4 and 5 had better campaigns and MP
imagine being the faggot that actually defends 343i trash. H1-Reach were all good games in their own ways and rights, H3fags can honestly shut the fuck up, the MP was good but it wasn't fucking god-tier like you fags with 2007 mountain dew nostalgia goggles say it is. Instead of whining, why don't you just be fucking happy we're getting the entirety of the MCC on PC at some point in the near future? You people are just impossible to please.
>cries about wanting Halo on PC for years
>"hey we are bringing the MCC to PC for you guys"
The only, ONLY thing I can understand being mad about is the delays, but goddamn. Fuck you, faggots, you're all goddamn entitled manchildren. Literally drive into a ditch.

Reach Beta was in like 2010 dude
You missed it by almost a decade
protip, it sucks, stick with Halo 3

tl;dr
Work on your bait skills.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Yeah the board used to always be covered with roll and get threads but nobody seems to miss that

Halo 3 is just 2 with a more balanced weapon sandbox
Sure feels nice being able to walk from cover to cover without getting deleted by BRs, something reach brought back with DMR

There must be literally 5 people working on this in a closet at 343.

>You used to be banned for making a halo thread on Yea Forums back in 2005
untrue and homosexual
t.05fag

Halo 1-3 were good games, Bungie stopped caring after Halo 3 and no longer had Microsoft on their ass.

>expects 343 to tell the truth
>uses code directly from Bungie
“IT-IT WORKED ON OUR INTERNAL SERVERS! WE NEVER THOUGHT TO TEST IT ON XBOX LIVE WHERE EVERYONE PLAYS!”
>6 years later
“”WE’RE WORKING ON FI-FIXING THE GAMES WE RELEASED BROKEN. PPPLEASE BUY HALO INFINITE EVEN THOUGH EVERY SINGLE WEVE RELEASED HAS BEEN BROKEN AT LAUNCH”

Fuck off.

And it’s their most anticipated game right now too. 343 has no respect for the Bungie Halos at all.

4/5 and HW2 weren't broken.

Did you play 4? Its still broken.
5 took weeks to be fixed and add in the other modes.
HW2 is basically a mod. A retard coder could make that

Halo 4 and 5 were not only jank but also just bad games
HW2 was made by CA which worked on other games on PC like Total War

threadly reminder if you're looking forward to this I hope your family dies in a fire.

no one cares what you think zoomer bitch

you're the zoomer faggot. dont @ me.

Attached: 1561482639532s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>The flight is looking 99.9% like it's happening today.
So there's a 0.01% chance it's NOT happening today
Sauce: [spoilerreddit.com/r/halo/comments/c6jmx5/halo_the_master_chief_collection_flight_1/es9rvsf/][/spoiler]

Attached: u969m[1].jpg (500x500, 63K)

messed that spoiler up real good didn't I
oh well

>It's more than 100 people
So basically if you got this you may as well have gotten the lottery.

>caring about the worst halo (real halos obviously)

>Reach ruined Halo almost 10 years ago
>with the disgrace of 343, people eventually forgot about it and it rested in pieces as deserved, while the trilogy received new interest on xbone
>now, on the cusp of reviving Halo with the previously unthinkable steam PC port of Halo 3, Reach rises from the fucking grave to ruin the project
>not only is it delaying the whole thing, it will be the first and only game out for the months it takes them to get around to the good games
>this means the whole playerbase and hype for Halo on PC will be for god damn Reach.

this is the worst timeline.

BAAAAAASED

I bet you're the type of zoomer who posts that shitty "my first FPS" thinking you're funny.

how this collection has taken this long to come out is something that can only make sense with microshoft running it

Yeah it's kind of weird how Reach has gotten such a rebound recently
When it came out it was so controversial, but I guess everyone who disliked it left

Agreed and then 343 at the time would implement more and more of these ugly forge made maps into matchmaking rotation which basically lessened the need for them to make new original maps and not copy pasted forge trash.

It would also get in the way of invasion boneyard. Fuck forge maps

Attached: 4L_vhfDu8Ov.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Reach really was the shittiest Halo game.

If you want the beta all you need to do is find a mirror ;)

Epic. Gamer. Moments. Right here boys.

u mad bro?

Summer underage posters using 2006 memes like theyre still funny. Jesus christ do i hate this place

Its the best maps for the headshot mode in the series. I forget the name of the mode.

Had a good chuckle. Thanks user.

SWAT?

343 is a bunch of double niggers.

>t. electionfag
seethe

I wish this website would finally be shut down.

>where the fuck is the beta
have you looked into a mirror recently?

Yeah. Swat is great in Reach. The maps are great for it too

>hating the only cool armor ability
Yikes!

It's fucking mindblowing this shit still isn't out on PC and this is just the first game of the MCC they're going to port. lmao @ PC fats

It truly gets funnier the more times it is posted.

343 has done this with every game they've launched/managed.
Hell, one of the big points they made for 5 was that they would be publishing new maps all the time and then they ended up just being 90% forge maps or an edit to an already existing map.
To make things worse they made all of reach's DLC maps free a while back but didn't tell anyone so despite the fact that everyone could have them they never show up in rotation.

>You used to be banned for making a halo thread on Yea Forums back in 2005
And this is what happens once an electionfag tries way too hard to fit in.

The reach maps thing was Microsoft not 343. As much as i hate 343 and their shitty workers like tranny o connor, they didnt make that decision for reach, ms did

>"where the fuck is the flight?"
>"have you looked up in the sky lately?"
I'm holding this one in the chamber, none of you fags steal it and post like 5 times in one thread.

Attached: 1547586566483.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Youve use the “electionfag” multiple times in this thread. Weird projecting from an underage

Just imagine

To be fair this is the only game that doesn't already have an x86 port somewhere. CE and 2 have been ported to x86 twice. It's also highly likely that the Reach codebase is a gigantic mess and divorcing it from Xbox 360 behavior is a pain in the ass.

It doesn't matter who decided to make them free, it matters that they never told anyone. They could have changed one of the pointless 'hey halo 4 is coming out soon guys!' message when you boot up to inform people that everything was free now.
Like I said, I'm annoyed because despite them being free to get now, you basically never play on them because very few people know about it.

They did tell everyone, on the halo website. You know, where they announce things.

BASED RAGE FACE

They're also using the dev time for porting it over to get a lot of backend stuff up and running for the PC MCC and the updates they plan to include.
In THEORY they claim it'll allow them to speed up the transition over to PC.
Whats going to get the news into more people's face user, an announcement on their website or literally throwing it up in front of you when you boot the game? trick question because clearly the website approach didn't work.

Of those three the remaster fixed Bloom. Thats it.

twitter.com/343Postums/status/1144710809815146496

IT'S COMING !

Halo on PC.

Thats it, the real hype will be for Halo 3 on PC, as by that point you'll be able to play the games matchmaking to its full potential, switching on and off whichever Halo games you want to be searching maps for.

If I understood, emails are not sent yet?
Because I haven't got one :(

if you dont recieve an email in the next 2 hours you were not selected

Yes, they are just ready to be sent.

FIREFIGHT IS BACK
IT'S PRETTY INSANE
YOU CAN GO BACK RIGHT NOW
DOWN STAIRS

I GET CRAZY WITH THE BRUTES
CRAZY WITH THE HUNTERS
CRAZY WITH THE ELITES
AND THE GRUNT VARIATIONS

Hopefully luck is with us all then

Knowing my luck I won't get selected.

Attached: 1536878918287.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Why are you so upset?

Agreed

>Updates: 1
>it's Spotify
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Is it a secret thing or whoever was invited will be able to take screenshots and video?

I have 15k "Halo Gamerscore" and I participated in the Xbone MCC flight tests for when they were overhauling the game. I also have about 500 hours played on Xbone MCC. Feeling pretty good about my odds.

Attached: 1567.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

i just got invited to it, starts on friday next week

Liar, it starts today.

>500 Hours
lmao

twitter.com/343Postums/status/1144714066939633664

IT'S UP for the invitations

Any luck anons ?

no email for me :(

lol it was probably only sent to prominent streamers or some shit

this place had MW2 and Halo generals before /vg/ existed

We used to just call them dubs threads though.

>only for about 100 people
so its just going to be 'influencers' from twitch and youtube isnt it?

>halomenu site still doesn't have Wars 2

Attached: 1541839835222.png (928x492, 1.03M)

>lmao @ PC fats
>Implying that most people hyped up for this didn't play Reach on the 360

Attached: 1545108771011.jpg (3024x4032, 932K)

>Doesn't remember comfy late night halo threads
Of course. Your underage ass was in bed by then because you had school in the morning.

Honestly I'm glad I don't have to pretend to hate Halo anymore.

>100 people
yikes

What are they trying to text with such a small group of people?

>100 people
>most of them are streamers who probably don't even give a shit about the game

Attached: 1524872322973.jpg (619x658, 47K)

what the fuck are you people talking about
there's going to be a little under 1,000 people chosen, and there will be more than one flight test

halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-insider-mcc-flight-one---june-28/45afa4b6-f0ca-4f70-9b87-6e5a8496fc0c/posts

Literally just the deployment process.

>not hyped for it anymore
i reckon its just going to be eldewrito 2.0 for me. cool for one day because its 'halo on pc' then after that wears off i stop playing.

Halo on PC has no audience, Halo: Reach was the most hated Halo game so you can see that no one actually gives a shit about it.

>Halo on PC has no audience
u = dummy

Attached: 1555122822530.png (474x711, 90K)

they confirmed that a few halo e-celebs were given one, but it wasn't even close to thge majority of people who got in.

It's bait and pasta

reach is gonna have a custom games browser, right?

twitch.tv/jackofchaos

Stream of Reach PC

I don't speak to any of my middle/high school friends anymore, and my best friend got a gf. The only friends I have now are Yea Forumstards who are annoying as fuck and I wouldn't even invite them to play.

I just want Infinite honestly. I can't relive the glory days alone, most of us can't. They're gone because it was the people around us that made them special. Infinite however will have the best forge so that would be fun to fuck around in.

you're bait and pasta noob

Attached: 1544280834821.png (840x700, 708K)

That's not my stream btw

youre nan mad me pasta

>...but next it will go so much faster
what are other favorite lies you've told to your management anons?

>Halo 2 was the best Halo
Agreed

> ODST and 3 are the best
I'd say ODST > 3 but yes, they are somer of the best games in the series

> and CE is a classic
It is but it's also flawed due to it's age in a lot of ways

> fuck Reach.
Nah, Reach is solid. I'd say it'd tied with 3: R's maps are a lot worse and it has some qunestionable gameplay decisions, but it's got a better sandbox, a much better forge, and way more content/options

>4 and 5 are actually unironically fun for what they do,
For 5's MP: Yes, absolutely. Really responsive and nice feeling core gameplay, some of the best weapon balance in the series, I actually tink the thrusters, hover, etc work well in the context of Halo's gameplay

4 is ehhhhhhhhhhh though. The campaign isn't AWFUL, but it's one of the weakest ones in the series: only 5's and arguably CE's is worse. 4's MP is actually just not good. It's servicable with the ordianance and perk shit disabled but it's still not that good.

I always see people say this but I don't get it. Reach has consistently solid, 7/10 to 8/10 missions, which has huge, wide open spaces like CE and 3 without them being as empty; it's got the best enemy AI in the series, and it's got one of the better stories/writing in the series with characters that actually bounce off each other etc. It's not shakesphere or anything and 2's writing blows it out of the watrer, but it and ODST are much better written and have better cinemegraphy in cutscenes and such then CE, 3, 4, and especially 5.

see above

To me the problem with Halo reach was that Reach was teased, a long time coming and it was the "Pearl Harbor" of the Halo universe, not that it was the first stone cast by the covenant but in the sense "when we fight, we fight for Reach", it was supposed to be about many things, ONI, the underbelly of the Spartan project, the other spartans, the dirty work killing other humans and this humongous threat, this tremendous loss.
In Halo 1,2,3 to me it feels like you are always winning, that every alien victory comes at a tremendous cost because you killed so many of them, on Reach you could not face the threat, just save as many as you could, so more like Dunkirk, but with more losses.

There was supposed to be a certain sense of scale, it was not supposed to be about 1 guy but Reach, it had to be kinda like Gears of War 1 going to 2.

Instead they pussy out and the big fleet only arrives in the sixth level, and it never feels that way.

Is like they were trying to deliver a certain things without changing the restrictions from the previous games.
Halo never had real stealth, no silenced guns. Halo ODST fucked up too in that front, you could not distract the enemies and take another route.
"Nightfall" they give the biggest loudest fucking sniper because they could not be bothered to actually change the AI, give you a different sniper rifle.

>Long Night of Solace
Forgettable music, sound, and space combat.

>The pillar of Autumn
is the only level where it feels they tried by having multiple scarabs on the ground.

I watched a stream a few minutes ago with a guy whose stream title was 'mnk noob' and who didn't know how to boost a ghost

It's not

>Infinite however will have the best forge so that would be fun to fuck around in.
Why do you think so?

Oh god, it's the autistic Halo 2 fanboy again.

I remember reading they wanted to utilize AI bots in it.

That would be nice, but we still have yet to see anything about Halo infinite except for some eh screenshots and that useless video.

i hope it has flood, and those flood can actually infect player corpses

jittery marine? What jittery marine?

lol,halo is shit!

if any of you niggers gets the email please dump the game for the rest of us if its possible, i wanna play this shit N O W

Did anyone get in? Can I buy keys somewhere?

>tfw you'll never get into flighting due to your steam account

Attached: 1560851143295.jpg (450x418, 29K)

keys are tied to steam accounts

>It took them 4 fucking months to get one mission out
>Not even multiplayer
Fuck 343

All it is is the first mission?

I know, all that time could have been put on Halo 3 and not Reach.

Yep. This is how sad 343 is. And the reason they did it was to test the "Distribution system" aka to see if they can figure out how steam works.

Seems like anons over at /hg/ already got keys

kek that is pretty sad it took that long

most people, especially here do not like reach. ODST is a great side entry, however. It's very moody and has a great soundtrack. Everyone here just knows that this is the first Halo PC release in a very long time, and a required step before we get the good Halo games. Of course people are hyped.

Attached: 1552428541798.jpg (249x207, 22K)

>most people
Most people are retarded, you're going to listen to them seriously?

I would literally pay $60 right now to get some Halo MP on PC. I need a good multiplayer game to play right now and the last good one was Tribes Ascend fucking 7 years ago.

Regarding Reach? yes, absolutely. Dogshit game.

Flighting has already started, with less than 1000 people. More people will be invited soon
Check Brian Jarred's (ske7ch) twitter

oh its only one mission? i thought it would be one mission and one mp map atleast.

>Regarding Reach? Yes, absolutely. Dogshit game.

Attached: 1526226775744.jpg (380x349, 27K)

Fucking Based as shit post.

>people with a high Bungie Halo score could be considered over others for flighting

This is the kind of corporate bootlicking future I did not want.

>I finished Halo on legendary, got the skulls, because I am a corporate bootlicker
fuck you too buddy.
Also you can't confirm that, maybe it went mostly to streamers who knows.

>it’s only the demo from E3
Who the fuck cares?

No excuses if that happens, but I'd rather wait longer for a good port than have a shit port right now.

>Only Tip of The Spear
yike

Attached: .jpg (1344x1912, 1.08M)

Paradiso was kino

Halo 3, Reach and ODST was the most fun I had with my friends across Campaign, PVP and Firefight.

Im 29

So does nobody have a build here that they can leak?

>on steam
>green notification pop up
OH SHIT
>it's a booster pack

Attached: 1549500560337.png (634x483, 341K)