I think the government made the plague on purpose. Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers

I think the government made the plague on purpose. Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers.

Attached: 1561739179414[1].jpg (500x500, 22K)

Number one: In 1945, corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent

Attached: ind-and-corp-taxes-as-a-percent-of-revenue[1].png (648x480, 28K)

Number two: in 1900 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it's about two percent.

Attached: us_income_1800_2010[1].png (649x453, 16K)

yea but trump said liberals are bad and capitalism is good so i trust him ok

Deus Ex was unironically redpilled about capitalism.

Attached: DeusEx.png (985x794, 657K)

Despite representing only 13% of the population...

What does that have to do with communism? Lol, what?

What does it not?

>capitalism sucks
>communism sucks

Well shit, what else is there?

>oh no its retarded.jpeg

Unironically communism.

Attached: DailyReminder.jpg (832x1000, 86K)

The whole project of world government going back to the league of nations has been funded and manipulated mainly by wealthy bankers.
Remember that the UN itself was built on land donated by John D. Rockefeller.
The Wealth have always been the ones to profit from one world government

Attached: SJabFzX[1].png (717x861, 160K)

Attached: 210_IQ.png (640x719, 650K)

I have seen it since I was a girl. The plotting and scheming of corporations to make Europe into one big country with no separate languages, cultures, or tastes.

Attached: European-Union-Army-Tank-with-EU-Flag[1].jpg (510x344, 74K)

Distributism

>Anti-globalist somehow means pro democrat

Attached: 123.png (848x144, 13K)

A society that can augment itself at will, a human race capable of exceeding its physical limits through the application of technology. Can you imagine what kind of threat such a thing would be to those who want to control us?

Attached: 522.png (992x193, 22K)

Trump is a globalist. He's literally the founder of a global multinational corporation

World War 2 was a mistake

Reminder that Deus Ex predicted memetic warfare before the internet was much more than geocities sites and newsservices.

Numbah 1: that's terror

Two words: New York City.

It was unavoidable. Maybe it would've occurred a few years later, but World War 2 was bound to break out, whether by the hand of Germany or some other rising European power.

The unfortunate part is that inevitably, in one way or another, we were doomed to end up the way we are now.

Attached: steve_ballmer_at_ces_2010_featured.jpg (640x526, 61K)

It's actually because women often cum from being raped.

Anarchy

Why is he so bald?

It's actually the opposite. Now those exact numbers may be true or false, but women in eastern bloc in general reported higher sexual satisfaction because they had economic independence, and with it were never forced into sex for bux.

A government the world has never seen before, with an immortal god-king ruling over it all.
The God out of the Machine.

Attached: deus ex.jpg (460x215, 53K)

How was this game so intelligent? Why hasn’t any other game since managed to be so post-modern? The closest I can think of is MGS2.

Deus Ex Hell Gang We Out Here

Been replaying DoosEx these past few days, with the GMDX pack.
Imagine a DE 2020 that actually has the fucking balls its ancestor did. Human Revolution was an okay game, and a lot better than I expected it to be, but a few segments like the FEMA interrogation center aside it's striking how harmless and elite-approved its narrative is.

It was written by a novelist.

>DE
>not DX
fag

Number two

Attached: 1549952408456.png (208x241, 68K)

Spare me your disgusting americanisms.
Deus Ex is a deeply American game that only late '90s America could have produced, though.

deus ex 5 soon, r-right?

Maybe you should try getting a job.

isn't it fucked up how we live in a country with awful public education and healthcare systems despite being the home to a man that controls 150 billion dollars

Uhh he NEEDS that $150 billion more than children need books and medicine, you fucking commie.

Those are almost all Jews, aren't they.

If they were far less oppressed why did they have to build a wall to keep them from leaving?

Public Education is brainwashing anyway.

They look at the USA and want to emulate what had to be created and tempered by greed and cruelty.

Anyone who didn’t go Helios ending doesn’t understand Duex ex. Even the name of the game foreshadows it in 2 ways.
One, it’s a dues ex plot device
2two. A god from the machine.

You can blame the teachers for our shit public education. There's no passion in teaching anymore; just suckling at the union's teat for raises and going on monthly strikes, prolonging childrens' education. Schools get plenty of funding, but it all goes toward new ipads for every student so they can play games in class, and million dollar solar panels that will pay themselves off in approximately 600 years. Give that money to teachers instead and they'll still ask for more. If we can get real teachers that care about educating the future leaders of our world, and not seeking easy work for easy pay, maybe our future wouldn't look so dim.

Dude Sex (lmao)

Attached: 1451720408381.png (742x934, 273K)

Where are you from that teaching is an easy job? Have you ever set foot in an inner city school?

MGS2 did a better job predicting that particular phenomenon, although it did release a little later as well.

Attached: jc_negotiating_skills.png (1920x1080, 920K)

>There's no passion in teaching anymore

Honestly it's a struggle because the pay is straight ass (like you said), your hands can get tied by your district, you have to deal with so many eggshells at work and kids in the mix it just gets even harder. Also it's so hard to keep faith in the system when you run into those kids that are just a product of a bad environment and have nobody but you to keep them going.

Honestly, one of the hardest jobs I've ever been around. College I met more passionate professors, but most of them were teaching at the end of their career after they'd mastered their actual profession.

My little brother teaches middle school grade 8 in a suburb. lmao at teaching in inner city schools. Those kids are a lost cause.

Most people don't live in suburbs. You're being willfully obtuse.

Memetic warfare has existed longer than the 1900s.

Stick with the PROD. PROD with the PROD. Just in case though, we're Police.

Two words: New York City

He's 100% BLACK

I'm inclined to believe most, if not all, predominantly black schools are a lost cause. With literally going to a different school every year at minimum, I've been to quite a few "black" schools. Fuck it was awful, every single one.

That's by design.

Reddit: the ending.

Do you think that money is in a vault somewhere like in ducktales? It's the net worth of all the things in his company which are used everyday by millions of people. When commies LITERALLY can't understand what net worth means on such a basic level it makes it really hard to take them seriously.

>implying liberals aren't as much a bunch of corporate tools

No, it's in offshore bank accounts to hide it from the government.

i think the black people didn't show up for work at all...

>I know the exact net worth of this person
>but also he hides all his money
pick one

Yeah, but propaganda posters aren't quite as effective as real time digital sea of brains churning out self propagating ideas. If you can just nudge that mass of brains in one direction, it does the rest of the work for you.

But this pure horseshit of an argument since everywhere else in the western world people have good public services and the like. I don't get what's the point of defending the rich.

I've attended teacher assemblies at inner city schools with my brother, mostly while he was still in college, just to learn about this shit because I find it fascinsting, and I found that there are a handful of blacks that actually care about their education (though very very few) but 100% of the latinos do not give a fraction of a shit. I do believe that some blacks can be successful, but Mexicans? Cubans? Fuck no. They're fucked for life. Do not waste a single second teaching these kids jack shit. Complete waste of money and time.

We don't know the exact net worth of the world's richest people. They make sure they never show up on lists.

There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.
Your Turn.

desperate

desperate

Distributism is communism repackaged as "Don't worry it's not TOO much communism, unless of course, you cross the arbitrary and always moving line."

Is Deus Ex going to get aliens right too?

>going to get
they where already there from the beginning

oh shit

>character named Jesus Christ
>brother is called Saint Paul
whoa talk about subtle

>character named Smuggler
>smuggles weapons
whoa talk about subtle

>Bob Page
>he isn't a book
Okay this is anti-based

Most of those self-employed Americans were subsistence farmers or artisans. It was industrialization that killed their livelihoods, not a conspiracy.

That's terror.

>People dying on the streets?
>All 10 Republicans raised their hand
If you pay taxes, you already pay for healthcare for illegal immigrants. This is thanks to EMTALA, a law signed by conservative superstart Ronald Reagan.

I think it's reasonable to say that emergency treatment should be all inclusive, but that doesn't mean non-emergency consultations and surgeries should be open to anyone from anywhere.

when grey death, now that everything else the game has predicted has happened or is happening?

illegals use emergency services for all their health care. waiting rooms are full of them with some common cold bullshit.

Fucking this. I grew up in majority black schools. I always felt so damn bad for the teachers that had to tard wrangle these zoo escapees.

all according to plan. pitting the retards against each others teams. and you fell for it, user, keep arguing

Sauce plz

It's cheaper to provide preventative and routine healthcare than it is to wait until health concerns become emergent and require surgery or long hospitalizations.

Wrong-a-roo, dude. A lot of diseases like cancer can be avoided with routine check-ups. The rest is up to common sense (do not eat da homo poopoo).

cheaper for who? health care is owned by the pharma-insurance-agriculture axis of evil in the country
>produce shit poisoned food to get people sick
>people get sick
>get on lifetime drug prescription for some chronic illness
>insurance laughs all the way to the bank

>Jesus christ is a clone of Saint Paul

Does the pope know about this? I feel like someone should tell him

A mix of the two. I like to think of the economy like the plumbing of your house. You can't just get rid of it and move all the water with buckets, but you can't let the water flow free unhindered either or your basement will flood. A good, non corrupt government will manage the valves and pipes so they can run smoothly and efficiently.

>t. PJWfag

Preventative measures are cheaper than emergency treatments.

That's terror.

Even with inflated drug prices, a lifetime of generic Lipitor and beta block, a gym membership and a healthy diet is still cheaper than emergency cardiac surgery following a massive MI followed by a lengthy ICU stay. Insurance companies are greedy and the costs of American healthcare are absurdly inflated. A person is going to go to the hospital if they become seriously ill, even if they don't have insurance. If they can't pay their medical bills, which most likely they cannot, those bills go back to the American taxpayer.

desperate

You're both a little bit correct. The bureaucracy is consistently preventing good teachers from doing their jobs well, and the unions are making them keep the shit teachers. At my sisters middle school the new principle is based as fuck, and straight up told the teachers that he's not taking shit from either.

Anarchocapitalism

just like in reality christianity is a scam from st. paul
he is the one who created the religion

WE'RE 100% BLACK

Yup. The government consistently doesn't fund primarily black schools, doesn't do shit to prevent them from getting into crime, and has designed our prison system to ensure maximum re-incarceration.

>Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers.
>Grey Death is all about nanites meeting the numbers that Page crunched

me too

Fascism, duh...

>t. no argument-fag

yes, preventative measures are great, but I was strictly speaking in regard to illegal immigrants. you can't design a national healthcare system that caters to non-nationals.

Attached: 1462046272092s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

>Give that money to teachers instead and they'll still ask for more
And they already have a lot. I know the idea is that teachers get paid for shit, but they all have a livable salary, get summers off, and this is on top of other benefits. Part of the reason why you see so many shitty teachers is because there are benefits to reap, and people want to take advantage of that. Then they get by on mediocrity or flat-out incompetence because the unions will prop them up.

Well Jesus is God and man is made in God's image, so...

How do you do that, then? Repeal or reword EMTALA and require that illegal immigrants who cannot return to their country or obtain charity care die?

how much is 150 billion dollars actually worth if it's all in investments and assets?

based

Remember when PJW made a legit video criticizing Israel and then Alex Jones made him shut the fuck up and obey his masters,and he did like a good little brainlet cuck?

>Rising European power

That rising force was rounded up and gassed. They managed to get their home territory back from it but it still wasnt a worthy trade.

WW2 was nothing but russia and asia being distracted from eachother and focusing on it to avoid being reminded

Attached: 1561511457475.jpg (640x480, 26K)

The developers actually read books instead of watching shonen anime

literally nothing post-modern about it, educate yourself before using words