You have 10 seconds was to prove you're an old school gamer

You have 10 seconds was to prove you're an old school gamer

Attached: 5jm5t22wh3731.jpg (734x1087, 198K)

I suck cocks

My dad got me battlefield 4 when I was in fourth grade, and that's a pretty old game.

i picked up my skyrim preorder at gamestop day 1

I grewed up playing my big brother's PS2

Carmageddon
Catacombs
Zork

I played my cousins GBC

to beat Rita in Black Belt, you had to wait for her to drop her flying kick, then you'd punch her mid air.

Attached: Rita (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

My first OOT playthrough was on Ultrahle with a 3dfx card.

I'm 44

Attached: old.jpg (320x180, 8K)

you ruined the planet

One of my earliest memories was playing Wonder Boy in Monster World.

Attached: Wonder-Boy-In-Monster-World-UE-_017-banner.png (1920x908, 30K)

I'm not insecure enough to feel the need to prove or justify anything to anonymous people on the internet.

No regrets

Attached: y8qk7XL.jpg (870x846, 115K)

I'm gay

I hate that artist with the 10,000 references to give you a nostalgic overdose.

Ax Battler on game gear

I dont really give a shit about the crash and spyro remakes because I played them fucking 20 years ago as a child.

They weren't even my favorite games for PS1. Those would be Digimon World and Ape Escape.

Attached: Jamie smug.jpg (300x316, 11K)

The fuck is old school? 31, played smb with my sister when I was 3 and 4. Old school to me is DOS and Mac in the earlier 80s or Atari

I beat Tron on intellivision as an 8 year old.

i'm literally 64 years of age

The first game i ever played was Ultima IV. Granted, for a generous definition of "play" seeing as how I was 4 and my attention span only got me as far as recruiting Iolo and Geoffrey

Fuck, that pic is so fucking disgusting.

B A START

I have a VHS of me playing SMB3 on NES when I was like 4 years old. I should re-watch that.

Is this what the average Sonyboi room looks like?

Tough luck pal. Nothing personnel tho. heh

Attached: 13452425626.png (640x480, 63K)

look at all these shit games and multiplats

My first console was a sega genesis,
One of the first games I played was Links awakening on the original gameboy

Attached: 1535885016699.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

First system was an Atari 2600.

CHICKS

No, fuck you.

wormsign

Bc quest for tires

*ahem*
Nigger.

Attached: word.gif (320x200, 7K)

Attached: Clip.jpg (315x163, 14K)

The clock on Final fantasy 7 stops on 99 hours.

Played Warcraft 2 in LAN

Attached: 3D-Pinball-Space-Cadet.png (627x442, 72K)

Attached: skyroads_3.png (640x400, 10K)

I have 6 CRTs

Demon attack is the best game on the atari 2600.

kino

My first console was the atari 2600, I remember when I got an nes and how fucking awesome that was

My uncle bought a Nintendo and Super Mario Bros. For years, FOR FUCKING YEARS I was fooled into thinking I was controlling Mario on the Demo that plays if you don't push any buttons on the controller. I thought the game recorded my very first playthrough and continued to replay it every time you start Mario 1.
6 years later, I'm 9, and my cousin got Super Mario All Stars on the Super Nintendo, and I was confused out of my mind. How is my very first playthrough of Super Mario 1 on this copy of Super Mario All Stars? Holy shit, are people watching me? Are they recording my gameplay and packaging it into every game? No, wait a minute. I see what happened now. My fucking uncle gave me an unplugged controller in 1990 to trick me.
Also, the black cartridge holders for NES games were stupid useless bullshit

Attached: NES-Nintendo-Game-Hogans-Alley-Black-Cartridge-Only.jpg (400x300, 12K)

I've commissioned HoMM3 rule 34.

i drew my rpg maps and tried to piece together the puzzles in survival horror's hardest difficulty on paper

I'm not. I had a SNES and Genesis but I hated 2d gaming, so I never really played anything other than Mortal Kombat, Altered Beast, Megaman X and Street Fighter 2. I mostly played late PS1 and PS2 games. Now I hate games and only play each for about 20 minutes.

Lagoon.

no

My first video game was Lightning Sam on dos.

First game I ever beat was PAC-in-time

Even as a little kid, I really, really hated that some of the black cartridge sleeves said "NINTENDO" in big red letters and a stripe, and then the rest of them were all black with no words. The Nintendo branded ones are aesthetic.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 267 × 189 pixels).jpg (267x189, 3K)

if i owned any of these we had like maybe 1. yeah you're right, these are 10 times better just for the branding

Attached: 91220c80-97e9-4ca2-b207-9d70f9814854.jpg (700x393, 30K)

WHY ARE U SITLL HERE U DUMB FAGGOT U RUINED EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHH

I went to see mario brothers in at the movies,

I've beaten Paper Mario over 10 times on its home console, an N64 I bought at a yard sale for 8$ back in 2005

my first mario kart was wii

no

I've played Persona 3, the first Persona game.

Oni was the real mother fucker of that game(until I had the internet and found out how to beat him).

I worked chores at $.10 a chore for months to buy my own nes.
I remember being confused by dragon quest character designs and thinking they had ripped off dragon warrior.
I figured out that a game boy would work with three batteries and a paper clip jumping the last terminal when the parents took a battery away to keep us from playing too much.

Is.. pic related supposed to be 'old school' games? Is that shit supposed to be nostalgia already?

>All those multiplats

Minecraft is nostalgic now

Super Mario Bros. is the first video game I have ever played

Love this game.

How is Ps3 old school ?

I buy physical copies.