Games you would want to see in VR

>2019
>still no caving game

Attached: 1446007420922.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/844380/Cave_Digger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VR is pretty immersive but something like this just wouldn't work without the harsh grating rock pressing in on your shoulders

>nutty putty cave

Why should I feel sympathy for this person?
Only rich faggots have hobbies like this. I don't care if some bourgeois cunt kills himself while living in excess.

seething poorfag

>Nutty Putty Cave

That's the name of the first cave you explore in an RPG, with lv3 monsters. How embarrassing.

>Dying whilst being a faggot in somewhere called Nutty Putty.

A co-op game where you explore spooky places with other people would be fun. Are there any games like that now?

store.steampowered.com/app/844380/Cave_Digger/
Not ideal, but there's this. My dream VR games:

>Persona VR
>Danganronpa VR (the tech demo made me want a full experience)
>High-quality traditional adventure games; exploring environments, collecting objects, talking to characters, solving puzzles
>More interactive plays like The Invisible Hours
>A good MMORPG that's intuitive

Attached: 1517562204860.jpg (2317x3001, 609K)

Non, please no more games for VR, it's a waste of resources. All for a janky gimmick.

Attached: 1539203523692.png (1280x720, 736K)

Go suffocate in a cave.

You could play Persona, Danganronpa, explore environments, solve puzzles and play MMORPGs just fine without VR for the last decade.

The forest is as close as youll get, it has some long caves

The Forest

VR elevates all those concepts to the next level. True immersion and physicality are a change of pace from all the same boring video games out there. I'm not someone who's stupid enough to think VR can replace traditional screen games, but I get tired of only the occasional indie game offering newer, more exciting ways to play. While VR obviously has gimmicky games, when the developer takes full advantage of the hardware, understands the limitations, it results in a genuinely fun and engaging time that a normal TV/monitor can't replicate.

>too poor to buy rope

>I posted it again!

there's still travel expenses, dumbass

>Too poor to go to Utah
fucking wat

Why do white people do crazy shit like caving, sky diving, underwater caving, etc?

Just go into a real cave, strap on your headset, and go delving.

Attached: The Kurt Cobaine experience.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

How do I play with this woman virtually or otherwise?

Why did white people cross vast oceans
Why did white people go to space
Why did white people climb the worlds highest peaks
Why did white people go to the bottom of the ocean
Why did white people go to the remote and frigid poles if the earth

Because white people had the drive to explore new frontiers while turdskins stay in their shitholes consuming resources

Yes I said had because that spirit has almost faded away

>does this
>gets article written about him
pottery

People go cave diving because they're retards searching for social advancment in earth's literal asshole. Comparing that stupidity to the scientific drive of generations of scientifics or even the simple search for increased territory or political influence is a fucking disrepect, you fucking white trash.

a caving horror VR game has the potential to be one of the all time greats if they do it properly

>Valve advertising Index on the front page today
The absolute fucking gall of Gaben to do this when the Index is still unavailable for order

Attached: 1304969396452.png (349x491, 203K)

grow up, she's not real

>t. never played VR before

To commune with the fundamental spirits of nature as in days old
Likely they don't realize that's what they're doing but it calls to them and they obey

Attached: 1539250546842.jpg (465x750, 61K)

why is that picture so unnerving?

Attached: 1508271659864.png (1280x720, 833K)

>it's a waste of resources
>meanwhile people like you play turn based JRPGs, dating sims, VNs, Waifu shmups, MOBAs, MMOs, Loot Shooters and RTS games
Fuck you

Deep rock galactic

Because it is part of our collective psychic memory as a species, our ancestors saw it and they feared it.

should've taken the chance and broken his legs desu

Contrast user. Big scary black thing on a bright blue day

>t. gets terrified watching nature shows about gorillas

Poor guy

you don't? Gorillas are fucking terrifying user, that video of the guy getting dragged away by the gorilla nearly made me shit myself in fear

>no cave exploring horror game

Seriously, there's so much potential

Nothing's quite as terrifying as the catastrophic, pitch-black environment of a cave

Attached: squeeze.jpg (695x463, 44K)

Cops?

>Why should I feel sympathy for this person?
He was trapped for 28 hours upside down. He was panicking, crying and asking team to pull him out last hours on radio with his family. Eventually he went silent and doctors said he died. After that the cave was sealed, and his body was left there.

Essentially he spent the last day of his life in mental and physical torture.

Attached: 1467586580284.jpg (720x960, 156K)

people are fucking nuts

You can see a humanoid but you can't determine its expression or eyes, not to mention it's directed at you. This is freaky to brains.The contrast of the figure to its environment commands you to see it first.

No I only get aroused

no one forced him to crawl into some tiny cave
he did it on his own, for fun
it's like feeling sorry for someone who played russian roulette for fun and shot himself in the head

Gorillas are bro-tier. Its the Chimps you should be scared of

joke's on you, I'm scared of them both

I can't wait until you accidentally get in over your head and you know you made a mistake and just want to live to see another day, but you get zero sympathy from anyone; you goddamn fuddy duddy.

any decent RPG with nudity/fanservice and some kind of romance mechanics, like old bioware
>tfw no gf

Getting bent out of shape over some dumbass preteen edgelord on Yea Forums is unbecoming user

play Kamidori

Webm related is pretty mediocre and at times just flat out bad, but a majority of it takes place underground in caves. It's a Chinese Resident Evil clone with Geralt's voice actor playing the main character. Despite being published by Sony, there are also a few sexy female characters you barely see. Thankfully it was priced just right--in my opinion--at $20, so I didn't feel ripped off. The adventure and sense of presence was worth the money and time, in my opinion. Hopefully the next game is more polished and won't have to be designed around the current shitty Move controllers.

Attached: Immortal Legacy™_ The Jade Cipher_20190421215558.webm (800x450, 2.77M)

Gorillaposter detected, fuck off or you'll end up like Harambe you big fuckin ape.

Attached: preview.jpg (590x332, 129K)

I wouldn't care either, if died fast like this nigger and bridge, but he died from the very slow and painful debt.
>no one forced him to crawl into some tiny cave
>he did it on his own, for fun
I don't know how edge is you, user. Just think about it, if you though that, imagine what he was thinking. The moment he realized that he can't move despair began. He had a glimpse of hope in which he clinged to, but after hours of futile attempts the reality finally hit him.

Just imagining what he was thinking and feeling until deal, the whole thing is breathtaking. If still don't understand you either lack empathy or imagination.

lol

>kurt cobain experience
>not courtney love wielding the shotgun
Bullshit.

>implying a woman could competently stage a murder much less one as totally burnt out as Courtney Love

We already have caving games

Attached: Spelunky.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

>hy did white people go to the bottom of the ocean
>Why did white people go to the remote and frigid poles if the earth
Nobody has ever reached the bottom of the ocean or the poles of earth.

I wish someone would make a Spelunky mod for Minecraft

why are americans so fucking stupid

rent free

>Nobody has ever reached the poles of earth
Well duh.

Attached: Map_of_the_Interior_World.png (310x258, 66K)

dilate

if you have a burger bux job getting $15 an hour for 40 hours of your life a week you make around $550 or so after tax/medical. That can buy you a plane ticket anywhere in the USA assuming you aren't buying a ticket to a major city the day of a holiday. A second week would give you double which should be more than enough to take a trip to just about anywhere and then have food/travel money. Maybe going to a place like fucking alaska would be more but common, travel is cheap.

Scanner Sombre, although that one is more of a walking sim visual spectacle (still definitely recommended). There is also Echo Grotto which appears to be more of an actual game, although I haven't played it.

Attached: scannersombre.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

i wish all weebs died in nutty putty cave

i love introversion but holy shit that game was terrible.

>implying they could even begin to fit in that cave