What does it take to give a game soul when the aesteitic charm is the dated technology...

What does it take to give a game soul when the aesteitic charm is the dated technology. There's no way to replicate a feel of limits being pushed to the brim of what hardware is capable of these days.

Attached: soul vs soulless.jpg (2048x1423, 937K)

Right is better. The characters are more expressive.

quite honestly I like both but left has a more unique style.
Great fapping material there OP

Attached: zurg reading ur post.png (465x395, 126K)

So what the fuck is going on? Is the original protag crossing over to fuck everybody again

left is better but honestly both are shit to sex with

The protagonist enters to a world where women have men's libido and shits flipped around

>Guy is whore
>As a girl he's even sexier
FUCK

Attached: sexy manwhore r34.png (650x583, 525K)

I know, i've read both of them already. Last chapter from the right version left off where the guy is about to fuck the girl from the original, but i'm guessing he's gonna get cock blocked or something by the new protagonist

my god I love that artstyle

Attached: The perfect smile.gif (500x281, 498K)

Attached: Genderbent Aniki.jpg (1344x3840, 1.63M)

Wait the fuck?
I've jerked off to the left series countless times but I've never seen the one on the right. What is that? Another artist recreating it for no reason or the original artist changing artstyles?

It's the manga.
The MC is a girl who gets transported to the alternate world, and is friends with Kawashima and the other one.
last chapter had the male MC bait Kawashima so he could prostitute himself like on the original

It's the same story but more of a sidestory to parallel the first one. It's serialized, so i doubt there's going to be any sex shown, but I'd be disappointed if it's not at least implied

remasters must be stopped

Attached: random manga page.png (1663x2400, 1.61M)

Latest chapter has him go through the same motions as the h version and FeMC is nowhere in the vicinity to cockblock things.

Got sauce boss?

You Loved Me So Much It Hurt
at least try using google image search

he's gonna get stopped, mark my fucking words

It's good that Aniki didn't live to see this.

Aniki would have laughed at that.

Did any of your male teachers take off their shirts because it was outside?

Attached: 1557881483258.png (1125x1600, 994K)

Source?

Isekai manwhore

Attached: Aestetics.jpg (1704x3528, 2.06M)

nope

>right=soul
>left=soulless

Not it

Right genuinely looks way fucking cooler, honestly. The only problems with it are that the mouths look a little weird sometimes and the eyes further from the camera are definitely off.