We got stage builder in the last update. What are we getting when The Hero releases?

We got stage builder in the last update. What are we getting when The Hero releases?

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F95034%2Fd7346873-2825-4d90-9be2-c5f04fbfa6c2.png%2F950x534.png (950x534, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/super-smash-bros-ultimate-home-run-content-stage-builder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

summer 2019

First week of July

Smash the targets, home run contest

>when

I meant which new mode, ya Dingus!

Here's what I'm hoping for
>Pirahna Plant: Co-op Spirit fights
>Joker: Stage Builder
>Hero: Home Run Contest
>Banjo and Kazooie: Boss mode
>DLC fighter 4: Break the targets
>DLC fighter 5: WoL expac with platforming levels

literal retards

I'm pretty sure there was a rumor I saw that Snake Codecs were going to updated to ultimate. The rumor also claimed a new stage builder and some new stuff like break the targets.
We can only hope.

Attached: 1558269804546.jpg (583x529, 45K)

the only mini game that matters

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

This
As long as I get a Smash run and boss battle mode, I'm fine. It gets boring fighting the same pool of characters over and over.

god i wish. melee targets too

Better be Break the Targets.

Home Run, if nothing else.

Attached: 1555910191168.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

It's actually absurd that Home Run Contest isn't in Ultimate

Gracias doctor HDP

Seriously. Even 4 had it.

Next month probably

I'm hoping a Stage Builder update that does 2 main things. First, it has more backgrounds to pick from. Norfair, Boxing Ring, Fourside, and Reset Bomb Forest are my hopes.
Second, I hope it lets us change the colours of materials. That alone would go a long way to making stages more vibrant and varied.

thanks doc

danke, doktor

When's melee mode?

That and at least double the downloaded stages limit.

Attached: This kills the Meleefag.jpg (800x800, 44K)

Homerun Contest was found in the game's files along with Stage Builder awhile back

digitaltrends.com/gaming/super-smash-bros-ultimate-home-run-content-stage-builder/

Seems pretty apparant they're probably holding it back to release alongside Hero, like how Stage Builder came out with Joker.

>Not releasing it alongside Porky
Would be maximum kino.

i want playable bosses. that playable master hand portion of adventure mode was kino. imagine 1v7 boss fights online.

definitely home run contest but i want something bigger. i want online smash run, special orders, or a compilation of minigames with stuff like coin launcher, trophy snag, break the targets, etc. with possible online multiplayer

my pipe dream feature is that they make a fourth mii fighter made to be so customizable that you can create their entire movesets using moves of all the fighters

When did we have our last Stage Builder thread?

Attached: Manhattan Bridge.jpg (1271x712, 511K)

Attached: 2019042416294600-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg (6380x2120, 2.87M)

How do those not answer when? Do you think we have an exact date and work for Nintendies?