PAY TO GET IT FREE

>PAY TO GET IT FREE

Attached: 5335E3B5-8AB3-41E1-96EB-3759E3816A54.png (802x544, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you playing any fucking MMO

AAAAAHHHHH PLEASE COME BACK I SWEAR WOW IS GOOD NOW I DONT WANT TO BE ALOOOOONE

It doesn't say pay to get it free. It says very clearly you are paying for a subscription + the mount.

>OH GOD PLEASE FUCKING SUBSCRIBE PLEASE I HAVE CHILDREN TO FEED TAKE THE FUCKING MOUNT I DON'T CARE PLEASE

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-29-09-40-12.png (1280x720, 716K)

B-But home... ;_;

Holy shit i can't imagine there are literally hundreds of thousands of people out there that see no problem paying a SUBSCRIPTION for a VIDEO GAME...jesus. There are probably people that have spent thousands of dollars on this game over the years...Sad!

This never made sense to me in the first place. I used to buy those three month subscription cards back when they were like six dollars less than buying it from Blizzard, but then they standardized cards that Walmart sell, so nothing offered a discount.

Paying for six months of WoW during BFA is absolutely insane. Hell, paying for Blizzcon access physically or digitally during BFA's lifespan is absolutely insane.

ITT: triggered FFXIV players

Home is now full of streamers and the kids that worship them.

The mount has nothing to do with classic

Home is where the dimension hopping heart is.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ

>seething wagies who weren't subbed for 6 months already anyway

Attached: 1518471133960.gif (229x176, 987K)

What the fuck.

8.2 fixed WOW

>you now realise all those "we're going home" threads with the fucking facebook sadman were posted by blizzard employees.

>playing MMO's in the current year
Move the fuck on already. They're scams with mediocre gameplay. The golden age of MMO's ended, stop throwing away your money on this shit.

It is written the mount comes with the 6 months purchase, you can also get it separated anyways

of course they were
have you been on this board near a wow expansion release before?
it gets absolutely flooded in shill threads using identical images until it releases, then discussion drops to near zero except for occasional "what went wrong" threads

jesus. is that actually how its going to be?

>The golden age of MMO's ended,
WOT and Warframe are still around.

>all those fucking manchildren seething over a BETA for a children's game

It's gonna get fixed guys don't worry !

Attached: 1558013015940.jpg (601x637, 78K)