Influence lost

What was her problem?

Attached: Kreia.png (220x342, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Em63t-3-80
youtube.com/watch?v=Phpjr_rXlkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk07vI_NM1Y
strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Increase_Melee_Damage
strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Increase_Combat_Damage
youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=FYLvY1XpjfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga46ILw7iaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: K3qehaM7UYsz-LYjGVinAqx69LpgoWbjFAKAPYkES0o.jpg (401x391, 51K)

Rape victims are seldom rational after the event

She was a contrarian faggot.

The eternal newfag question

>people are still confused by Kreia, years after the game
How did Avellone do it?

By being a shitty writer who made his mouthpiece obnoxious that only a few wanted to understand.

I love her voice. I could listen to her all day.

Attached: 1561370480680.jpg (640x789, 80K)

She kept whining that helping others only made them weaker while somehow oblivious to the fact that it made you into an unstoppable demigod.

Attached: Kreia_gf.png (1200x957, 256K)

but that's exactly the point she was making. She said that you were robbing others of the conflict needed to help them grow stronger and taking it all on yourself. Still annoying how even if you don't help people she just calls you selfish instead.

What are the odds that Dying Light 2 is good? Chris Avellone is supposedly lead writer.

Attached: EAF7EEB2-710A-4969-8F1D-37FC4412D7A2.jpg (1200x630, 117K)

She’s usually just challenging your actions. She wants you to always reflect on the impact of your decisions, and never make decisions in haste.

>Having Kreia in your party

>He didn’t have the best party: Kreia and G0-T0

I am still dissatisfied by the fact that there is no neutral path and prestige classes in this game.

Who else are you going to have in your party? The miraluka? DON'T fuck the miraluka.

100%. Did you even play dying light 1 you stupid retarded newfag?

Her and HK, easily.

Not him, but it was fucking dull. Playing it killed all my interest in 2.

>best girl is not romanceable
I just want a Mira gf

>tells you not to fuck Visas
>Mira isn't interested
>the only other option is her daughter
what did she mean by this?

Dude trust me, just don't fuck the miraluka.

you know what, that makes perfect sense and fits with her character, not sure how I didn't see it that way. I always liked Kreia though, one of my favorite parts of the game is right at the end before the last battle where you can try and tell her that it isn't too late to save her. Her genuine surprise and gratitude really gets to me.

Some one draw a no way fag

I'd like that too, the fact that you can only play as dark or light side is bad.

Some of the DS options feels like main character just being edgy without any reason behind it or some LS options are
so naive you must be literal Jesus too choose that.

If only we had multiple choice endings like in F:NV, or at least a neutral path like you said..

The plus side with 2 is that there's so many options available that you can still hit mastery without playing like a retard.
If you go full Light/Dark you can hit mastery by the first planet

I had Kreia and Handmaiden mostly. I really like that Kotor II forces you to play as other characters too, as opposed to the first game

Why did she tell us not to fuck the Miraluka?

You realize you don't have to pick a specific choice if it seems stupid to you, right? Don't play Light Side /Dark Side, make your own decisions. That's like half of what Kreia's preaching.

To make you think about fucking the miraluka.

Visas Marr makes me want a big tiddy muslim goth gf.

APATHY IS DEATH

>espouses neutrality in all things
>APATHY IS DEATH
>transforms into le evil final boss at the end, down to changing her skin color

Kreia was well-written for most of the game but I think at times the writers didn't understand their own character.

You realise that wasn't actually Kreia, right?

She never did such a thing. She espoused understanding of self, desires coming from the ego, their ramifications and true meanings of things you tend to take for granted.

Atris being the final boss for a light sided character would have fixed everything.

Attached: Kreia_mindtricks.png (1000x1392, 187K)

>tfw no Kreia grandma
>tfw no Sheev grandpa

She's completely right.

She is, just posted it because I'm fond of it and its variations.

Attached: Kreia princess saving.jpg (1000x1392, 239K)

god damnit

reinstallan

>Kira Carsen disapproves.

Attached: Kira.png (852x936, 1.11M)

I want my wife back, I avoid fucking Lana and other girls because I know she is loyal to me

>voiced by Laura Bailey
RIP

Attached: swtor_2019-06-21 14-57-30_ShareX.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

>Dark Side points for having feelings

And you wonder why so many pick the "edgy" side

Why?

Jedi propaganda. Should've listened to Kreia, bub.

Attached: swtor_2019-06-21 15-06-29_ShareX.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Attached: why everything gotta cost credits.jpg (564x544, 23K)

Imperials will always be objectively better than the Republic because Imperials have Chiss women.

Shame on Anakin for not just taking councils shittalk

Zeltrons > Arkanian > Twi'lek > Chiss > Miralian > Sith pureblood power gap > bald alien chicks > shit > Furry girls

Shitty writing considering other then planescape which was mediocre all his shit sucks. The standard for writing is just bad enough that his seems great in comparison.

Well the first game was already great so what can go wrong

Go be a SWTORfag somewhere else.

Avellone vs Karpyshyn
Choose one

This is unironically how I feel about Jedi. Being boring as a way to stay light side is a crutch.

>Why have you approached me?

Attached: Handmaiden.jpg (432x576, 34K)

I'm trying to figure out the best way in you pants

she said "use them all you want, discard them afterwards" in my playthrough.
If you're light side i guess she talks about how you're not actually helping people grow with your moralfaggotry?

Attached: FaceApp_1507699435489.jpg (768x432, 123K)

Anyone here played swtor? Is it still good? Probably not, I haven't heard anyone talking about the game since ages Was it ever good in it's prime? I'm interested in the lore and I thought about playing swtor but probably I shouldn't

i wish we could play space racist fundamentalists like qui gon
>the ability to speak does not make you intelligent

>having low influence has the same effect as high influence besides force alignments flipping
I didn't learn about this bullshit until like 5 years after I beat it, on my later playthrough I purposefully decided to shit on Kreia and all of a sudden she's telling me about her days as a Sith Lord

It's free to play the base game.

>fuck my daughter

I didn't know it until now

forgot pic

Attached: 20190626161534_1.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

The story is good if you need more old republic in your life, they even had Timothy Zahn write one of the expansions

I think one of the reasons was that the offspring between a human and a miraluka would be an abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Em63t-3-80

Attached: 1551689097229.gif (354x286, 60K)

That crpg have such restrictive limit on number of companions in party now is so fucking gay. 6 member party should be minimum. Anything less limits tactical options so much it's not fun anymore. Kotor and Mass Effect are so simple because of it that I control only my own character for most of the part. In Dragon Age at least I could summon creatures to assist and I could always had a dog with me (with mod), so I usually had around 7 characters, but that was still side-passing the issue. Even in new isometric crpgs it's limited and PoE has only 5 characters while D:OS only 4.

I'd like to have so many companions with me but arbitrary limit doesn't allow that. It especially hurts here because if you won't take someone you will miss on rare chances to influence him and it feels like should have Kreia and Atton with you constantly anyway as those core part members. It's already stupid when you meet Bao-Dur and one of your companions has to disappear even though you don't have your ship back yet. I can fucking handle much more units in rts and rtt, in Men of War I can control every single fucking unit and each of them has their own equipment and it's not a fucking problem so why are they limiting it constantly in crpgs?

Attached: 20181014132311_1.jpg (1920x1080, 840K)

>relying on the Force instead of your own strength
define own strength

> best party
> doesn't include HK-47
ok_retard

Attached: 551707017153085441.png (91x97, 17K)

She's just a contrarian cunt. She's going to berate you no matter what you choose, so just ignore her all the same.

Yeah, everyone hides their backstory from you because they don't want you to think less of them, so if you just shit on them and get them to hate you they stop caring and will just tell you upfront. You can even train companions as Jedi this way, though they'll have the opposite Force alignment since they view you as an example of what not to be.

He fucking sucks as a combat character

>tries to get you to fuck her daughter
>since you have a force bond with her, she would experience you fucking her daughter
What the FUCK was her problem?

I've replayed the game many many times since it came out, and it's the first time I heard about that

everyone wants the Exile dick, especially Atris

I want femExile's pusy

>not able to redeem Atris and fulfill her desire to be your waifu
god DAMNIT

Attached: 1560797379863.jpg (560x560, 62K)

blame that fucking hack Avellone

>that exile
Based and Jesuspilled

I know but I can't handle a playthrough without his OCD banter.

Attached: 1555512495859.jpg (327x227, 23K)

How young is Exile? All faces look so young and yet being war veteran with ptsd should make you look older, that's no to mention your exile and apparently being old enough to be proper Jedi Knight and high ranking general.

Attached: 1518188273884.jpg (620x572, 42K)

I love Jesus too

Attached: 2019-02-04 02_31_53.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Reminder

Attached: if you didn't choose these two you don't know SHIT about KOTOR.png (748x451, 471K)

Attached: 1526751307700.webm (128x150, 29K)

f..for.. you..

SOUL / SOULLESS

Attached: 22b.jpg (1920x1081, 477K)

full version

Attached: Revan, Exile, Jaden.png (1647x540, 1004K)

>If you don't help someone they will find a way to save themselves
Yeah I Guess we should not help mentally ill people and they will just learn how to do shit on their own.
Kreia is the Ayn Rand of videogames

Ayn Rand is objectively correct in everything though

I'm on my 4th world and I can't get Atton to talk about his time with the sith, so I can turn him into a jedi - how do I influence him more, i've been carrying his ass everywhere so I wouldn't miss an opportunity but none have come up for any reason, same with mira. Did I fuck up somewhere?

what was their problem?

Attached: yubkosp54b631.jpg (1242x847, 84K)

Only if you are rich and talented

forgot to mention I got the lost content mod and the T8-M4 mod also

In Nar Shadda, when you have to fix the speeder, tell him that he can take care of it because he is an expert or something like that

>Yoda I don't know what to do I really care about this chick
>lmao just stop caring bro
What the fuck was Yoda's problem?

>Did I fuck up somewhere?
Clearly, you can get enough influence with him on your first world after Telos. Mira can be turned into a jedi right after she joins, all you need is to talk to her on the ship and Nar Shadaa.

>i've been carrying his ass everywhere
There's your problem. Go the the refugee sector in nar shaddaa WITHOUT Atton and the two twileks will tell you about his past. Then you can confront Atton about it.

Jesus I never saw them side by side; but it's true; Disney really did rip off from Darth Revan Aesthetically.

Togruta's > Chiss > lmao who gives a shit

Attached: 4929587e827f4c3aeff44224245a3116.jpg (731x1094, 97K)

Those two twi'leks appeared for me even thoguh I had Atton in my party

>Go the the refugee sector in nar shaddaa WITHOUT Atton and the two twileks will tell you about his past
They do it even with him in the party, at least with TSLRCM.

What the fuck. I've been living a lie.

That happened, i got him talking about it - I'm on the final influence check but he won't talk about the rest of it

Attached: 1513605935199.jpg (720x810, 122K)

Did you get him to teach you to play pazaak in your head? That probably rewards some influence.

yeah

>mfw she refused to talk to me when I said I liked Visas

Attached: 1560727884842.png (303x305, 101K)

What?

Influence mechanic is great concept in paper but really fucking broken when it's on a game so short as this one

>What was her problem?

Simple. Apathy is death.

Attached: 1552843325407.png (443x376, 7K)

>everyone keeps going off about how she looks different from her sisters because they all look like their mother
>uses the exact same model as her sisters
What did Obsidian mean by this?

>My life for yours

Attached: Visas.jpg (250x402, 24K)

I have NEVER played a female Exile, how is the Disciple? I notice nobody ever talks about him, does he suck that much?

Attached: 1504900225664.png (1228x1368, 847K)

her pusy looks different

Best girl

Attached: 1546769639874.png (480x398, 263K)

He has next to no personality but also has a lot of interesting lore to dump. Handmaiden is better though.

You have failed me; completely and utterly.

Attached: 824124721.jpg (640x611, 34K)

This. She never espouses neutrality. It is the complete and total opposite. All she really cares about is you NOT being neutral, picking a side, jumping off the fence and having a reasoned, long term objective in mind.

Two potential reasons for this, the first being the Exile's unique force abilities also have a positive physical effect, I believe Bao-dur alludes to this when you first meet him. Second is that Jedi become Knights at relatively young ages and tend to have high commanding ranks during wartime. Both Obi-wan and Anakin were Generals during the Clone Wars.

>ywn meditate with your force user gf

Attached: 54798323_2338118226208527_8036925722637369344_n.jpg (720x720, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Phpjr_rXlkM
Kino

Kill yourself, unironically.

I have destroyed planets for you general, but now this once if we could save something in this galaxy...

Attached: BaoDur.jpg (1056x1768, 258K)

>I'll never start a happy Imperial family with a Chiss wife
why live

Is Force Persuade even worth having if you invest in persuasion?
I've never had one work better than the other and never had one fail without the other doing so.

She's Nietzsche though.

Well you can make some thugs give up all their money and jump in the pit

That faggot in Iziz that starts the riot can't be persuaded, but force persuade will shut him down. There are a few more cases where it's useful I can't think of off the top of my head.

Attached: Round one.jpg (1680x1050, 107K)

Force persuade is useful even for characters with high persuade and you get enough power choices that you won't regret getting it. It also gives you some of the best comedic dialog in the game.

Affect Mind and Dominate Mind motherfuckers

as far as I remember, Affect Mind was mostly cheeky suggestions and fit a Light Side playthrough while Dominate Mind was more violent and led to people willingly jumping in pits as you'd expect from a Dark Side master

Love leads to attachment.
Attachment leads to a fear of loss.
Fear and insecurity lead to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.
And suffering is the Dark Side of the Force.

>Entire character is making fun of you for always trying to make the right choice and please her instead of just keeping an open mind and considering the drawbacks of your decisions
>Upsets the shit out of people who always try to make the right choice that will make the npc they are talking with happy
It's amazing how effective she is as a character.

KOTOR 2 is the only RPG I remember playing where heavy CHA investment not only felt fun, but optimal

>caring about yourself first of all is somehow bad

Arcanum also does this

That ain't Randism, chief. Ayn Rand preaches a predatory ideology about hard individualism which gives you a free pass to cheat, lie and murder because might makes right and nothing else.
The Force is communism and Kreia is Ayn Rand. Kreia is ultimatively just butthurt that the Forces exists so she creates some sick, twisted theory about the exact opposite of communism and like Rand relied on welfare which she viewed as communism for most of her life, Kreia relied on the Force to achieve her dumb goals.

And being a dumb faggot leads to slippery slope fallacies

Kinda like Sten, he will not reward player for complimenting him on everything he does, instead having his own opinion on everything he will not bend for the sake of player.

Attached: Screenshot20180410200721092.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

I hate how the guy who made those kreia youtube videos comes here to shill his shit and declare his interpretation as fact

>Ayn Rand preaches a predatory ideology about hard individualism which gives you a free pass to cheat, lie and murder because might makes right and nothing else.
This isn't true, where did you get this shit from? You just have to care about yourself first, and about others only when it's relevant to you and you have time and money to spare. You can't break nap though.

t. Anakin "youngling killer" Skywalker

>You can't break nap though.
Says who? If you're an objectivist Chad and you've got the money and resources to get away with breaking the NAP and benefit from it at the same time, for what purpose would you not? Other people are tools to be used, abused, and discarded.

too bad that the game mechanics give too much incentive to go full light or dark

>you can't break nap
Or what? Without nap Randists would just kill each other for personal gain but there's zero incentive for an objectivist not to bend or break it. If anything not breaking the nap directly goes against objectivism.

That's because he got manipulated by both sides. Without toxic influence from both the Jedi and Sheev Anakin might've grown up like Luke

no sweetie, you have to be an individual and be self-interested but fall for Rand's spooks at the same time

Attached: 1537462136891.jpg (613x771, 50K)

None of those things is correct, that's some Stirner tier shit. Where are you getting this bullshit? Her philosophy simply says that you should place yourself above others as long as you are not infringing their natural rights. You don't have to help them, but you can't physically hurt them either. Otherwise society wouldn't be able to function.
I will not give money to help poor niggers in Africa because I need them more and those money are mine. That doesn't mean I will start murdering them.

*AHEM*

FUCK JEDI
FUCK SITH
FUCK THE FORCE
FUCK DROIDS
but most importantly DO NOT FUCK VISAS

Attached: Kreia_.png (332x332, 119K)

old gross

*whispers into the microphone in a mcdonald's bathroom*
general?

why does she and Atton hate the droids

Can't trust droids

The Jedi’s logic is that you can’t turn to the Dark Side if you don’t know how to. Strong emotions, such as love and happiness, create attachments to people or things that could lead to more negative emotions down the line. For example, if you love someone and they die, you might get very angry or sad, which are emotions relevant to the Dark Side. In other words, if you don’t know how to feel happiness or love, you won’t expeirence anger.
At least that’s where I think the Jedi are coming from.

Without the ramblings of Karl Marx literally nobody would know who Stirner is.
Better reread those books from Rand you brainlet. Randism simply doesn't work because it only takes a single individual to break the system for everyone. A single person who WILL get away with it. Randism is so easily absuable because it's built like a chain and breaks by the weakest link.

She hates them because she can't control them
Atton hates them because they go rampant

why is the hk factory so annoying
also does anyone actually use hk in their party as soon as they get him?

That's the Jedi's logic because why the fuck else would someone actually choose a path to self destruction rather than community and enlightment. The Dark Side has always been and will always be retarded and the Jedi have to be lawfully retarded to even it out a bit.

Why can't I fuck Kreia?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk07vI_NM1Y
That's bullshit that would lead to anarchy which she opposes. Certain natural laws can't be broken and government should protect them. Individuals are to care about themselves first of all within those basic laws. What kind of autism do you have to not understand such simple philosophy?

>why is the hk factory so annoying
>does anyone actually use hk in their party
I think there's a connection here user

Attached: 1524050250443.jpg (582x528, 53K)

I level him but it's still annoying
at least it's playable unlike droid planet mod
that part with mira, t3 and atton together is also annoying

Kreia can't manipulate them and they cheat better than Atton.

The "apathy is death kreia" is a force apparition, a manifestation of the force itself

Anakin had far too much rage and paranoia to ever be Luke.

Normally I don't bother arguing with Randniggers. Ayn Rand was a FUCKING ex-commie welfare queen. That's like taking life lessons about living in communism from Franscesco Franco

This. She's afraid that your kid would be an unstoppable force god who'd go full light or dark and cause another galaxtic disaster killing billions, maybe worse if their kids inherit that level of force sensetivity. They'd usher in Rakata Empire 2.0.

(And that's a good thing)

You have retardely stupid misunderstanding of simple philosophy that triggers you so much because of some scenario you made up. Her philosophy is perfectly sound and I didn't have any problem using it so far, nor did other objectivists.

Attached: Braun2.jpg (625x416, 49K)

Did you agree with Kriea? Why or why not?

Attached: 1558845689581.jpg (831x639, 124K)

kreia doesn't agree with kreia, so how could i?

Star Wars is only good when the Jedi and Sith aren't 99% wiped out.

The Rule of Two is some absurdly dumb bullshit. Leaving thousands of years of knowledge up to only 2 people at a time who will almost always end up killing each other is asinine.

I didn’t agree with her because she refused to ever agree with me

He's around his late thirties to 40, I think.
Jedi Jesus is one of the better choices because he actually looks it

What the fuck are you talking about you illiterate shitstain? I think you missed the memo where it's clearly spelled out that objectivism has worked less times than communism. Has it been tried yet? On a society I mean, not some fat, greased-up latdbuckets with fedoras.

She can't manipulate droids, and is uncomfortably aware of the fact that Revan could.

The rule of two exists because the last time the sith "flourished" they never got anything done because they kept trying to kill each other for power. Rule of two ensures there is one master and one apprentice who will eventually become powerful enough to kill his master and take on an apprentice for themselves, repeating the process.
And besides, rule of two is more of a suggestion than anything.

Kreia's the devil's advocate. Her only concrete stance is that you should always think about your actions, regardless of what that action is

The Sith Empire works perfectly fine. If you're weak enough to be killed then that's your own fault.

Avellone every time

except Jolee Bindo essentially proves the fact that love and attachment does not necessarily turn you to the dark side, which makes that entire justification irrelevant

Why the fuck are you so triggered? Every time pro-capitalistic, pro-individualist, pro-laissez-faire political decision was made it made world better place, while each time pro-collectivist, pro-socialist decision was made it ruined the world. As long as political decisions in vein of objectivism are being pushed it makes my life better, and society gets slowly closer to ideal. Meanwhile I had no problem utilizing this simple philosophy to raise my position in society and it worked so far. So what's the fucking problem aside from your imaginary issue?

The Sith Empires were always unstable.
When one leader was strong enough to suppress everyone else, the lower ranks fell to infighting for scraps, weakening them as a whole and causing the inevitable power vacuum to be resolved by a weaker leader.
When one leader was stronger but not strong enough, they'd get ganked by the weak and weaken the order as a whole.
When the order gets too weak, the Jedi gain the traction required to fuck them up.

When Kaan tried using mind fuckery to unite the sith, the compromises he had to make to stop the backstabbing made them so weak that the Jedi ran a train on them. Even then, he still had issues like the blademaster deliberately sabotaging his students as a safeguard against betrayal.
The Big Guy's solution worked for the longest time, but ultimately failed because it required an enemy to work against.

TL;DR the Sith are always fucked, and the most they can do is find a way to prolong the inevitable implosion.

To be fair, though, Jolee became a hermit instead of doing something useful (prior to recruitment). Granted, it's questionable how much anyone would listen to him after what caused him to go into exile, but if he stayed on as a knight, he could at least live as an example for future arguments that Jedi can have positive emotions and not fall to the dark side.

Droids lie, they manipulate

Forced true neutral.

Important question: which lightsaber is the most aesthetic one?

If it is the one you used in war then single silver since it looks great with Atris

>that feel when forced Khem Var out of his own body because I didn't like his voice

Attached: Smug Businessman.jpg (800x450, 83K)

Headcannon of mine, droids aren't influenced by the force, in Kreia's philosophy they are not chained by the force thus they don't have to even try to break free from it like Kreia has tried for the better part of her life

I don't agree with her because that's what she would have wanted and I have no issues indulging the old woman.

I agree, especially because in just about every RPG, one companion slot will always have to be taken by a utility character (thief/hacker/etc.) if you don't want to miss out on a ton of stuff. So unless your PC is that character, you only have one slot to play around with. I'd like to have more freedom to bring along the characters I personally like.

I think maybe 4 should be the minimum. You have one slot for the utility character and then two slots for characters you really want to take with you. 6 doesn't sound so bad either, but it would require a well-made combat system, otherwise controlling so many characters would either be highly tedious or highly clusterfuckish.

And in any case, RTWP needs to go.

>Kotor and Mass Effect are so simple because of it that I control only my own character for most of the part.
I didn't bother giving many companion commands in Mass Effect, but controlling companions in KOTOR can be pretty effective. It's completely broken in KOTOR 2, though, because you can't queue up any commands. Once you stop controlling a character directly, they ignore every command you gave them and just start doing whatever they want, which is usually something very stupid.

Silver, yellow, orange and red are the best colors

Fuck Kira, I want Marr back.
>tfw he chants the sith code during combat

Handmaiden and Visas. Waifu Squad.

Kreia is great but Atton still has the best conversations

None of the girls are romanceable.

>not purple
user lies. He manipulates.

He was a good man

That part at the end, and the part on Korriban where you gain influence if you tell her no one is beneath redemption, are the only reasons I don't completely write her off. I still think she's wrong about everything, though. Those moments just make me think that maybe she could have been reached.

>purple

The most normie of colors

>transforms into le evil final boss at the end, down to changing her skin color
Eye color, too.

She isn't confusing, it is just a shitty character.

>Ramming speed
might be the best moment in the game

>if you fall in love you will kill children
That's dumb and you know it.

>Play Imperial Agent
>You're not really an Imperial Officer, and the only Imperial Officer follower you get is a brainwashed bugman
why

>Kel'Dor jaden

Based

>bro stop caring you must lmao
FTFY

The biggest downside to Agent is that all the expansions feel really weird if you aren't a Jedi/Sith. The entire thing feels like "why are these people taking me seriously?"

Attached: apathy is weird.jpg (400x449, 52K)

I just wanted to be a loyal Imperial Officer, not some secret agent bullcrap.

Attached: Bane.jpg (615x409, 37K)

>Droids lie, they manipulate

>Kotor 2 got update that makes it run perfectly well on modern systems and even got steam workshop and steam achievements so even getting tslrcm is as simple as clicking one or two buttons.
>Kotor 1 didn't, so it runs worse than Kotor 2 and has various problems with cutscenes or even launching to begin with. Instead it got ported to android.

But why tho?

Attached: ironic.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Blame Bioware. Aspyr said they would do an update for Kotor 1 but Bioware kinda just ghosted them.

I do not like that

Attached: 1558660860130.jpg (800x605, 188K)

>slippery slope fallacies
its almost always proven right i think some fallacies like that are made so when arguing you don't need to really back up what you are saying just call them out for a fallacy and claim victory

Attached: img-91.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Hilariously, it's easier to be a loyal Imperial as a Sith because no one can tell you not to

I'm pretty sure there's some kind of tutorial that tells you "New dialogue options will become available with both high and low influence, so treat companions however you want."

Being loyal to the empire as the Sith is hilarious
>Ending of Sith Inquisitor story
>"What should we do now?"
>We need to support our Imperial allies
>"B-but.... fine."

Oh crap, time to do a female Exile playthrough and shit relentlessly on the Disciple.

I really like how B4-D4 and a lot of nar shadda exists to build up to G0T0's reveal, it was done well.

would watchmen be good for unarmed build?

That's pretty fucking counterintuitive.

Attached: 1480393937756.png (767x1327, 256K)

Yeah, because what KOTOR 2 needed was *more* loredumps.

The only problem with goto is that he sucks as companion and is fucking slow as well which is so weird when he is accompanying you. I like him otherwise, his personality, backstory and place in story.

is swtor good if i just wanna play the story?

"I honor the cunt of my mother."

Nah, weaponmaster/sith marauder is the best for an unarmed build since you get bonuses to melee combat.

Unless the side you pick is the light side and your objective is to help people.

The story is the weakest part of the game. So no.

Persuasion will get people to do things that are in your interest but also their best interest i.e "Give me what I want peacefully or you're going to fucking die."

Force persuade gets people do do stuff that is just outright bad for them.

which just means she has a big bush :DDD

SWTOR is a single player game with multiplayer nobody takes part in

>he hasn't played a light side sith warrior

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Increase_Melee_Damage

wrong about the sith marauder though

>The "apathy is death kreia" is a force apparition, a manifestation of the force itself
More specifically, it was a manifestation of the dark side cave thing.
Basically, the dark side got really mad when you point out how fucking contrived its little game is and you don't play along.

>When you hate somebody so much that you define your entire being and your place in the universe as "Not THAT guy"

Jolee only became a hermit because his ship crashed and he couldn't fix it. Before that, he was doing useful things.

It doesn't matter what class you play, the entire story is bogged down due to it being an MMORPG story instead of a fully fledged RPG story.

>Be a Jerk, but not too much of a Jerk. Still, you should defiantly use people.
That is Kreia's fucking philosophy. Its not to hard to understand if you pay fucking attention.

Silver. Fuck Obsidian for letting you choose that as your old saber color, showing it to you on Telos, *never* giving you your old saber back, and making silver crystals the most rare.

So what did TOR do to Revan that was sooooo bad? I haven't played it nor do I desire to.

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II:_The_Sith_Lords/Feats#Increase_Combat_Damage
Does combat damage not apply to unarmed?

Shut the fuck up Vrook. Billions died because you were more afraid of the Dark Side than doing what was right.

I miss her. We need her back.
>influence lost
I don't care.

>So what did TOR do to Revan that was sooooo bad?

It's not TOR itself. It's the tie-in novel that finished the stories of KOTOR and KOTOR 2.

In a nutshell

>Revan woke up with memories
>went to a planet
>Darth Nihilus was non canon
>new emperor dude was better
>Revan found True Sith
>a true sith imprisons him
>Jedi Exile follows him into unknown space
>they join a Sith conspiracy against emperor on Dromund Kaas
>fight teh emprer
>he blows them the fuck out and wipes out T3 in the first thirty seconds with lightening
>Sith that was allied with them betrays Revan and stabs the god damn Exile in the back so a future TOR character can shine
>Revan gets imprisoned in hypersleep for centuries

>It's not TOR itself.
Yes it is, don't forget about that shadows of revan expansion.

>The "Hole in the Force" Exile became a Force Ghost
Why do people pretend that fanfiction has any weight?

Pretty sure the Jedi code originally started out because of how dangerous it was to have all these powerful Force users running around making even more powerful children.
Basically, it's population control. Can't have your weapons getting emotions and not obeying, after all.

Ah yeah, i'm wrong. For some reason i was thinking they get a bonus to blasters because i only remembered the blaster icon, im fucking retarded.

Its a very misleading icon.

>Vrook probably wanted to sperg out on Revan as much or even more than he does on Exile but couldn't or else entire ploy with mind wipping would be ruined. So ultimately he had to contain his seething and settle for being an ass for no reason to mind wiped Revan.

Attached: darkstardavos.jpg (599x583, 113K)

Jesus Vrook was a cunt.

Attached: 1517161928464.jpg (500x628, 41K)

How does a prick like Vrook even become a Jedi Master?
Out of everyone on the Council, he won't even admit that there was another reason for Jedi Jesus's exile or even feel a little guilty about said exile.

Nepotism, jedi in the the old republic era and CW era are very jew-like.

xbox one/X is likely the best way to play then since they updated it to be 4K/60FPS iirc

any tips for making the first game work on windows 7?

Attached: 1533739848960.jpg (460x726, 130K)

I wonder how many gallons of seed Kreia has taken in her lifetime

Not really it's on 4:3 and doesn't have the yavin station, also the game controls better with mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU
Is there a more kino moment in all of Star Wars than this?
Confronting the Jedi Council and realizing just how deeply flawed they truly are.

Attached: 1559438591103.png (1280x837, 664K)

didn't Revan also get lore raped in game with the Shadows of Revan expansion? only reason I'm reluctant to play that shitty mmo is raging over that
if I remember right he was originally the padawan of the notYoda on the council so basically what
said minus the jew bit since nepotism is pretty rampant with every group

Attached: 1561416655985.png (1024x665, 785K)

I'll take your word for it i never played 1 only 2

>didn't Revan also get lore raped in game with the Shadows of Revan expansion? only reason I'm reluctant to play that shitty mmo is raging over that
Apparently, Revan has a split personality or something.

iirc he became 2 force ghosts one good one evil

>iirc he became 2 force ghosts one good one evil
Is it just me or do MMOs always do stupid shit like this as a plot point?

top kek

Any skill, talent, or applicable knowledge that isn't derived and on-loan from an outside universal power with its own separate will and goals.

Didn't Revan appear in swtor before they did the shadow of Revan expansion?

>her actress hasn't done any voice work except for kotor 2
its a shame, she's fantastic.

Hail Lord Jesus

Marr was too good to be allowed to live.
>gets ruined into some gray jedi force ghost shit
fuck off bioware.

its like anime they need to one up the last thing they did even when its dumb also they can't get the time to have good story since they need to write all kinds of shit for more content

Attached: 1479704619412.gif (300x186, 446K)

Get the GOG version? That's what I have, and it works on Win7.

This is fun youtube.com/watch?v=FYLvY1XpjfM

xbox ftw

Malak was a massive cuck and still lost in the end.

Attached: Fight me like a bitch.jpg (477x710, 48K)

I want to bury my face in that arse

How do I get into Knights of the Old Republic 2?

that shit's so fucking stupid, you can do that with anything, watch
violence leads to anger
anger leads to action
action leads to resolution
resolution leads to peace
peace leads to complacency
complacency leads to violence

Play it?

If Jarael didn't cuck him he would be a good boy.

Attached: 1549939360065.jpg (749x1109, 248K)

First you need to hate Star Wars as much as Avellone apparently does.

What did I think of it?

wrong
she doesn't care what you do ethically
she cares that you have long term goals that make sense and work toward them
she doesn't care what side you choose and in fact if you're very careful, you can choose not to kill the jedi masters while still maintaining an overall dark side affinity and you essentially get the light side version of the enclave scene but with a few dialog differences
the reason for this is that again, she doesn't care about light side or dark side. with respect to the jedi masters, she wanted you to show them that they're fucking retarded rather than butchering them. that's why she reacts the way she does if you kill them.

You either love it as a flawed masterpiece, or you hate it and believe it's overrated

it's true though. People who keep going back to saying stuff like "I have bpd, that's why I'm acting like this" will keep acting like that. If you take responsibility for yourself and don't let yourself get defined by the label, you'll deal with it better. Society actively saying "oh but you have bpd so it's okay" is detrimental to this cause. Thing is, not everyone has the strength to help themselves, and some never will. What's the point of such an existence? Can you even be considered a human? You become a tool to others if you're not in control of yourself

>Best party
>Not Dark Handmaiden and HK-47
Okay fag

>First you need to hate Star Wars as much as Avellone apparently does.
This again?
Avellone did hate Star Wars. He hated the simplistic morality of good vs. evil in it and how the Jedi are right because they are the good guys.

Visas better

Replaying through this now and I forgot how complete dogshit the AI is. Like, I could ignore it if you could just turn it off and micromanage everything.
But you can't even do that because half the time the AI will ignore your commands and just spam normal attacks or critical strike or whatever on whoever the closest enemy is.

At least the game is easy as hell so I don't have to care much.

I hope y’all didn’t use power attack/flurry/critical strike and watch the same animation over and over.

>But you can't even do that because half the time the AI will ignore your commands and just spam normal attacks or critical strike or whatever on whoever the closest enemy is.
Half the time? You mean all the time.

It's all the fucking same.

You have different animations and look like you're actually in a lightsaber duel if you don't spam special attacks.

>Society actively saying "oh but you have bpd so it's okay" is detrimental to this cause.
There's a difference between making excuses for someone's actions and helping them when they need it. Should a schizophrenic just be left to rot instead of getting the medication they need? Would you just ignore a friend with depression if they turn into a recluse or would you try to support them? Even Kreia doesn't say you should never help anybody, especially with problems out of their control, she's just criticizing you for outright solving people's problems for them instead of letting them handle them on their own when they can and wants you to think about the consequences of that.

>he doesn't just force storm everyone to death
lmao @ your entire life

A man of good taste and judgement.

>[Something seems to be bothering Carth.]

she ain't there to like you user.

This. Her purpose is just to make you as both the character and the player ask questions, which triggers the fuck out of people for some reason. Every KOTOR2 thread is guaranteed to have at least 1 asshole who rants about how "Kreia is just Avellone's mouthpiece to rag on muh Star Wars" ignoring that it's a role playing game and she's the damn villain!

>bitches at you if you do a good thing
>bitches at you if you do a bad thing
>no option for neutral stuff in the game
bravo nolan

Whoah... it's almost like... her purpose is to bitch at you...

Something wrong?

N-No, no, it's nothing, I don't want to talk about it.

>one of Atton's personal fantasies is getting "interrogated" by a half-naked jedi
How can one man be this based?

Revan basically exploded while trying to create a army of droids to exterminate the Sith. Then he returned and it was revealed that when he went BANG the light side part of him passed on, but the dark persisted out of anger and spite.
It's honestly a lot better than the following expansion which had really very little to do with what came before
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga46ILw7iaY

How do the expansions compare to the base game (class storylines)?

It's not. He forces lewd thoughts regularly by habit to discourage Force users from reading his intentions.

>Least-effective attacks are the most visually appealing
That's some bad design right there.

How the fuck do you manage to lose influence? Are you a speedreader?

Oh, there's definitely plenty to criticize the Jedi for. The problem is that KOTOR 2 goes way too far in the other direction and has the author's mouthpiece condemning altruism altogether. There's a difference between criticizing the Jedi for not doing the right thing and saying "Fuck doing the right thing, Social Darwinism all day every day."

She doesnt bitch at you retarded speedreader she explains why both actions can have consequences
There is no neutral option because apathy is death

WTF is this incase ???

Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadow Revan are pretty good, although they're not long expansions. Both can be finished in a couple of days ignoring hardmode raids and dungeons.
They're also not class unique so except for some dialogue and one mission per class you're basically having to grind the same storyline again and again.
Knights of the Fallen Empire and Knights of the Fallen Throne have a lot of interesting concepts and characters, but throws everything that preceded it out the window. It reveal another fucking empire hiding in deep space, and the Emperor eating a planet in the epilogue for Shadow of Revan seems to be completely ignored. In the end a lot of potential gets wasted, a few good moments here and there, best part is becoming emperor in the dark side ending for Knights of the Eternal Throne.

KOTOR 1's writing is pretty terribad in all honesty.

legoman
it doesnt look anything like incase

ECHANI MATING RITUALS

This is one of the reasons why RTWP sucks. In a turn-based system, you'd always be in control, so you wouldn't have to worry about the AI doing stupid shit.

>Even Kreia doesn't say you should never help anybody, especially with problems out of their control, she's just criticizing you for outright solving people's problems for them instead of letting them handle them on their own when they can
Of course, the problem there is that you can't always tell if someone can or can't handle something on their own. Better to just help people whenever you can instead of trying to means-test every act of kindness.

Them shiny lips man i thought that incase's trademark, but still gonna need them sauce

>but still gonna need them sauce
Are you retarded?

>"Kreia is just Avellone's mouthpiece to rag on muh Star Wars"
But that's true. Avellone said so himself.

>she's the damn villain
That would be easier to believe if the game didn't seem to want me to agree with her.

She bitches at you every single time you do something altruistic/light side, and you lose influence with her.

So loving things means youre going to become space hitler?

he still gon' need them sauce, son. nothin' to get burly 'bout.

>She bitches at you every single time you do something altruistic/light side, and you lose influence with her.
there are plenty of light side interactions where she doesn't complain and if i remember right there are even a few she gains influence at
she complains when you do things that are dumb, like giving your shit away for good boy points or allying yourself with weak retards for any reason other than strengthening yourself by fighting a more difficult fight
she doesn't have any particular problems with light side as long as it's not dumbfuck light side

Is the romance for that blonde DS qt well fleshed out?

>S-stupid Exile! It's not like I care about you or anything!

Attached: Atris_KotORCG.jpg (750x967, 882K)

i posted the sauce dumbass

>She bitches at you every single time you do something altruistic/light side, and you lose influence with her.
That may be true but she bitches at you the most if you go full Dark Side and just kill all the Jedi Masters and will defend you if you go full Light side and save them

She bitches at you for blindly doing stupid things in the pursuit of more ds/ls points rather than thinking about your choices
But every time that happens you can just say "I'll think about what you've said." and you get plus influence.

>There's a difference between criticizing the Jedi for not doing the right thing and saying "Fuck doing the right thing, Social Darwinism all day every day."
Avellone admits that he went overboard somewhat with Kreia because she isn't suppose to be right. Shes a Sith Lord for fucks sake.

It´s enjoyable, at least it was with my Ls sith warrior

What was her fucking problem anyways?

just looking out for my bre/v/ren, bru/v/

seething that you abandoned her because of her feelings AND that she didn't have the courage to do what you did by defying the council, which she wanted to do as well

>she complains when you do things that are dumb, like giving your shit away for good boy points
Or giving your shit away because, you know, they need it more than you do and you want to help them.

>or allying yourself with weak retards for any reason other than strengthening yourself by fighting a more difficult fight
Perhaps because, you know, maybe you don't see everything in terms of personal benefit.

So yes, she does bitch at you for altruism.

>She bitches at you for blindly doing stupid things in the pursuit of more ds/ls points rather than thinking about your choices
And what if you did think about your choices and still chose to make the light side choice? Why does everyone assume that the only reason people make good-aligned choices in RPGs is to increase their morality score for some kind of in-game benefit?

>But every time that happens you can just say "I'll think about what you've said." and you get plus influence.
But since there's no way to go back later and say "I thought about it, and you were wrong," saying you'll think about it is essentially agreeing with her.

It's alright. Lana is honestly one of the few standout characters in the MMO. It's uncanny how you've got this character that's both dangerously pragmatic and manipulative, while being the cutest dark sider ever.
Should also have been an option for siding between Arcann and Vaylin. The siblings are both mass murderers, but whereas Arcann is just angsty and boring, Vaylin is an absolute psychopath.
The whole Zakuul royal family seems to have been directly stolen from the royal family in the last airbender cartoon

>And what if you did think about your choices and still chose to make the light side choice?
Then you can tell her to fuck off?
>Why does everyone assume that the only reason people make good-aligned choices in RPGs is to increase their morality score for some kind of in-game benefit?
Well that is the case 99% of the time but you misunderstand, you dont have to suck kreias cunny to succeed. She wants you to think for yourself and as long as you are thats fine. Like she says at the end, whatever choices you made were the right ones.
>But since there's no way to go back later and say "I thought about it, and you were wrong," saying you'll think about it is essentially agreeing with her.
I'm not following your train of thought
You can tell her she is wrong, like 4/5 responses are telling her to keep her opinions to herself.

>And what if you did think about your choices and still chose to make the light side choice? Why does everyone assume that the only reason people make good-aligned choices in RPGs is to increase their morality score for some kind of in-game benefit?
Well then prepare to be chewed out for being a liberal cuck

>giving a shit about other peoples opinions
I sure fucking hope you don't do this

Attached: 1560720125649.png (392x336, 191K)

She wqs close to you but too much of a pussy to follow your example. Shes salty bc of her insecurities

I wasn't the one upset because a fictional character disapprove of bleeding hearts

>I'm not following your train of thought
Saying you'll think about what someone said is admitting that what they said might be worth considering, which carries a subtext of at least some agreement with them. Without an option to follow up on it later, saying "I'll think about it" effectively means "You're right."

>You can tell her she is wrong, like 4/5 responses are telling her to keep her opinions to herself.
Which results in her bitching at you and you losing influence with her.

I'm not the guy you were talking with m8 beyond that reply
however
>giving a flying fuck if some retard on this site insults you
grown adults don't seriously do that right?

Attached: 1497234543189.jpg (284x254, 43K)

Honestly you just sound like a moron trying to find issues with the game
Its not as confusing as you're pretending it to be
If you expected Kreia to suck you off for every action you make then you missed the point of the game

>Saying you'll think about what someone said is admitting that what they said might be worth considering, which carries a subtext of at least some agreement with them. Without an option to follow up on it later, saying "I'll think about it" effectively means "You're right."
Then dont pick that dialogue option? Are you dense?

>Which results in her bitching at you and you losing influence with her.
Yes because she has her own opinions and she disagrees with you for being stubborn
What did you expect? You're conditioned by Bioware characters who are programmed to stroke off the player no matter what their choices are.

Oh and not to mention she is literally your teacher
You agree to be her student so no fucking shit she's going to be annoyed when you ignore her teachings

How good is the restored content? I'm in the middle of a playthrough and I'm burned out on Dxun. I've played this thing too many damn times

Attached: 1555297603491.png (369x154, 112K)

It's essential for any playthrough, particularly for the end.

Not him but yeah, fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

It's fantastic

Nar Shaddaa > Dxun > Onderon > Dantooine > Korriban

Any other order is retarded, change my mind.

the idea he has to provide for himself

The only point I was making was that she always bitches at you for altruistic choices. I don't care that she does that, but she does do it. No, I don't need every character in an RPG to praise me constantly. That doesn't change the fact that she does indeed complain whenever you do something unselfish.

Imagine if the movie is about her

>You agree to be her student
Not really. She pretty much invites herself along.

You say that but everyone is clearly having trouble realizing it's possible to please her by the amount of people in these threads claiming it's impossible to.

She literally offers to be your master and you accept

people can be pretty fucking dumb

She's not even a difficult character to understand, people are just incredibly dumb and/or secondaries pretend to know the plot of the game. People either dont get it or they read too far unto it and go into headcanon territory. I blame Americans.

>Losing Influence with Kreia
People actually had this happen to them?
For me at least, Kreia was the easiest person to keep influence with.

It’s impossible to never lose influence with Kreia, though it’s still easy to keep her approval high.

Slippery slope is an excuse for people's mistakes instead of taking responsibility for the fact that they fucked up and it was not inevitable the minute they took the first step.

What's avellone post in fallen order?
Can he pull another Kreia?

Not lead writer, probably just writing a side character or two so they can say he did like PoE and Torment. So don’t expect much from the game as a whole, though his character(s) will likely be the best part.

What the other replies said, but skip the droid planet. It's all fetch quests on a perfectly flat planet with amateur voice acting.

Star wars galaxies legends is an MMORPG of star wars that's actually worth a fuck. Check it out guys. I know this is about some other shit, but holy fuck.

I did a lot when I played it on xbox when it first came out 15 years ago and I was a stupid kid. It didn't happen nearly as much when I replayed it a couple years ago and actually thought about what was going on

I'm not sure you can skip the droid planet.

What does the Restored Content add?

You.

I like you.

it's an optional download so you can absolutely skip it
for all its obvious flaws if they have time I'd play through it once just to see roughly what was planned there

Yeah, you're right. I was getting it confused with the droid factory.

As fun as that is, it makes combat really boring. It never takes more than 2 or 3 Force Storms to beat any non-boss encounter. That's probably for the best, though, because the atrocious combat AI means you can't use any complex tactics anyway.