Minecraft

Who plays Minecraft in 2019?

Attached: minecraft.jpg (680x1025, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zoomers who think that Minecraft is nostalgia.

Ok boomer, we get it. You never had Minecraft as a kid, and you're jealous.

Attached: 1486602883190.jpg (480x464, 42K)

I'm not a boomer, I'm a 25-year-old millennial.

If you play minecraft after the hunger update you just simply have absolutely terrible taste. The game was never finished, runs like garbage so it is impossible to mod it enough to make it good, is many times more shallow than all of the clones of it, and on top it all looks like ass. Minecraft's popularity was due to the potential people saw in it, until retards and children jumped on the bandwagon and deluded themselves it was a good game as-is.

25 yo Doomer, 30 yo Boomer, same difference.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

>muh hunger
>it is impossible to mod it enough to make it good
Based retard

this

This .jpg is covered in a failed buy to play TCG from the makers of Half Life 2.

is this boom boom pasta

My deduction skills as a detective tell me this poster has quite possibly never had sex.

Based, now post the video.

The first 5 seconds of this were great, but then it all falls apart.

me

Attached: 0917283521.jpg (574x780, 65K)

29 now, just started back up on xbox
Mother fucking 2 ender dragon's spawned in my end

Attached: Resized_20190612_051702.jpg (756x1008, 49K)

Is this dude the same guy as that one guy who is dating an instagram model and whenever she posts pictures of him she always shops him to give gigachad jawline?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

28 here, played when it was just some small thing going around and was barely a game. I actually think about hopping onto it again for the adventure and less for the building, the prospect of digging into a cave and finding a whole dungeon was always neat, as well as building a boat to cover leagues of ocean to find an island full or resources. I think these thought are misplaced however, and that the game is not how I remember it at all so never really got around to it.

They actually added straight up underwater biomes like coral reefs with dolphins and sunken ship and more

>playing mineycrafta in 2019
>playing mineycrafta on the fucking xbox
>phone photo of TV
What the fuck happened to Yea Forums? Is this really the type of people who browse here now?

Attached: into_the_diggy.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Take a screenshot, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

I can hear it

Come on, Inspector Gadget, it's about expressing your creativity.

unironically thinking of picking it back up
played it few years ago when i was indecisive of what to play and minecraft fills that niche of being a good passtime that's better than just looking at the screen doing nothing/browsing around boards of this shithole
and that's happening again right now
what's wrong with me, am i just outgrowing games with this boredom

Buncha contrarian boomers in this thread, Minecraft made a comeback and you can't stop it.

What board does this even come from? Yea Forums?

All recent popular memes like cringe, based, cunny etc all comes from Yea Forums yeah

If the link in the description of this video links to the OG post, then this comes from Yea Forums.