What are some video games with well written jokes?

What are some video games with well written jokes?

Attached: F73D5246-C062-44DC-9259-58364FE0B4B2.png (640x480, 222K)

Golf Story has 10/10 writing, had me cracking up from beginning to end

Hmmmmmmm
Sneed.
Sneed’s Feed and Seed
S n e e d.
S- second letter
N. N? One letter after M.
One letter after? Sneed has 5 letters. One letter after that is six.
Six letters. M.
Mozart.
Could Mozart still be alive?

[Squeaking]
Well, well. Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car.

This car was made in Guatemala.

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

I bought these shoes from a hobo.

Well, la-dee-da, Mr. Park Avenue Manicure.

I'm sorry. I believe in good grooming.

You're not gonna grow nothin' on the old Simpson place.

That's why your daddy abandoned it.

Oh, what do you know?

Well, I know your soil p.H. is up around 9.6, and you need it seven to eight max.

Oh, that's just superstition! You watch me. I'll grow something out there.

Not if you're plantin' gummy bears.

D'oh!

Sneedy sneedy Sneed Sneed! Oh I Sneed and I Sneed and I Sneed Sneed Sneed! I Sneed here in the thread I Sneed there In the thread I Sneed EVERYWHERE in the thread a Sneed for the boys and a Sneed for the girls, a Sneed for all the sneeds around the world! Sneed along with me kids! Ooooooohhh Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeed... Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed sneeeeeeeeeed. Sneedy sneedy Sneed Sneed! Oh I Sneed and I Sneed and I Sneed Sneed Sneed! I Sneed here in the thread I Sneed there In the thread I Sneed EVERYWHERE in the thread a Sneed for the boys and a Sneed for the girls, a Sneed for all the sneeds around the world! Sneed along with me kids! Ooooooohhh Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeed... Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed Sneed sneeeeeeeeeed.

psychonauts has a few

SNEED = FEED + SEED

CHUCK = FUCK + SUCK

WE GET IT HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK

F U C K

U

C

K

AND............

S U C K

U

C

K

WOAH BROAH LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS WHAT THE FCUKE OP IS ABSOLUTEYH HILARIOUUS IM NA DFUCKING DYING FROM LUAHGING SO HARD HAHAHAAUHEIAUHAHAHAHA BECAUAUES SNEED SELLLS FEED AND SEED WHICH UISS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK HE

KEK CHUCK

FUCKING CHUCJK

CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK!!! C

CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK WHAHAHAHAHHAAH

FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUKFCU

SUCKFKUCKSUCSKUSKUSKCSUCSKCUSCK

What is a sneedcel? A sneedcel is an individual in their very late teens, twenties and early 30s who stays celibate because of their incapability to subjugate themselves to a sexual and emotional partner whose cognitive abilities are too underdevelopped to understand Sneed posts. Once a sneedposter has developped certain cognitive abilities, their superior intelligence restricts them from having normal social lives as most mortals cannot comprehend their intelligence.

These individuals can be identified by their many statements such as :
>well well, look at the city slicker coming in with his fancy german car
>why can't most men/women have sperm/a womb that has a PH of 7.8 or less
>I wish I could fuck and suck but they closed down Chuck's

This is a sad example of how modern western society isolates intelligence and cognitive performance.

Attached: 1561217841058.jpg (640x480, 44K)

cringe and moepilled. simply cringe and moepilled.

Could you dumb it down a shade?

Why would Mozart be alive? It's been an extremely long time since he died. There's literally no way I could be alive.

SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHUCK, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHUCK, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE JANNY, WHO REPRESENTS NEWFAGS. BUT JANNY, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CITY SLICKER IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO SUCK THE CHUCK - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED SUCKING CHUCK, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU FUCKED. BUT JANNY, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD IT'S SO SAD - IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID! YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF SUCKING CHUCK - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF JANNY’S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE CHUCK IS NOT SUCKED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY SEEDED. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN S11E05. THE BLOODY FRINKIACS ATTEMPTED TO FUCK CHUCK, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FEEDED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A MOD IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT ON THE OLD SIMPSON PLACE, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1559165901992.jpg (583x322, 54K)

The amount of people that just went >sneed proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

>cringe moment in movie
>reminded of all the cringy memories
>for around 10 minutes I remember everything I ever did
>start pacing the room and muttering IT AIN'T ME
>eventually start yelling IT AIN'T ME and other Yea Forums memes
>start combining memes
>IT AIN'T SNEED, IT AIN'T SMEE, etc
>eventually start reciting the plane scene
>finally calm down
>missed around 10 minutes of movie and have to rewind it

I am unironically telling the truth about this.

TOUCH
MY

CUUUUUNNNNNNYYYYYYY

old shit, get new material

You're such a fuckin' Sneed....I love it...

HE SAYS IN A FUCKING SNEED THREAD

youre right, but youll come back user
I always do

Attached: unknown.png (480x718, 645K)

That's what they want you to believe.

He got you there

Attached: 1561706054982.jpg (208x147, 12K)

this is Sam Sneed (formerly Sam Chuck), y'all better recognize

Attached: sneed.png (304x304, 170K)

>4channel
>new material
LOL

enough of this science jargon. give it to me in layman's terms

>no gf to feed my seed to

Attached: 7857760012.png (420x420, 36K)

Sn Fe Se
Ch Fu Su

>tfw I see Sneedposting

Attached: 22B3D8EC-50DB-4867-8BA3-E954FA4D86DF.jpg (413x550, 38K)

sorry user, the content of the post is so complex it can only be expressed in that form
trust me, you don't want to be burdened with such knowledge

I feel you bro

bump for sneed

Attached: 1556804112010.png (592x624, 288K)

You know, _________________________________ sneed ________________________-

I want to feed Sneed my seed!

This really says a lot about our sociesneed

Conker's Bad Fur Day