Marvel ultimate alliance 3

Playable characters Ms. Marvel, Crystal,] Bosses, Maximus, Non-Playable Characters Black Bolt,Medusa,
What?

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-ms-marvel.jpg.optimal[1].jpg (1080x600, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqmydXsepN4
youtu.be/g0xKL_g1iFc?t=920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who fucking cares about the shitty royals lmoa, their garbage show flopped like their comics.

Moon girl,Ms Marvel?

>Adding 2 second-rate spider-men and venom
>But not FF

This game is a joke

They're adding FF though.

Attached: FE-noscale.jpg (1200x600, 171K)

The inhumans fucking suck
Long live the x-men and rightclops

It just occurred to me that with the thicc models in this game how Sue Storm will look. I'd look forward to it, but you probably wouldn't be able to see her.

There is no satisfactory way to integrate black bolt’s powers into the game. All he could utilize is his super strength with a noise based ultimate

>The inhumans fucking suckLong live the x-men and rightclops

Attached: champions7kamalacyke.jpg (995x793, 153K)

>floaty shovelware capeshit garbage

Attached: 1558965964084.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Give him laryngitis.

>Blackagar Boltigan
How can anyone who wants comics to be serious not feel embarrassed?

That would be even worse!!!!

Ms. Marvel is great!

Attached: 1559058395776[1].png (413x721, 248K)

But he could cough and wheeze very weakly at the enemy and his special move could be a coughing fit that decimates all enemies on screen. And then one of the characters would give him a cough drop.

Who is this Black Bolt and what's the deal with their powers?

His voice is like a nuke. One whisper and he wrecked a city on the side of the moon or something. In one comic he married Sue Storm. In another he did something. He's an Inhuman, and Inhumans are generally dicks, but him not as much. Or maybe moreso.

His name is black Bolt and his most famous quote is, "..."

His voice is basically the equivalent of a Nuke so he has to train himself to never use his vocal cords.
A whisper can completely destroy a city for example

His voice pulls molecules apart.

>Inhumans are generally dicks

Attached: 7bd946cc729fe56eda95d3f29ce18351.png (613x502, 593K)

His name is Blackagar Boltagon. He was lucky his name could be abbreviated into something less fucking retared sounding.

Didn't he go back to the past?

Remember that time that the Inhumans pranked everyone by making them think Lockjaw was a guy stuck in dog form?

Kek, perfect example of streamlining

>generally

His name is stupid. His name better be Black Bolt before people start whisper-laughing at him.

>Hitler wasn’t that bad, he loved dogs!

>Still no Agent Venom
Shit game.

Never liked the concept of Agent Venom at first, but it was a good run. Him in Jersey was the better part of a shitty time for Spidey related comics.

and then Bendis had the gall to kill him off in the most retarded way possible, I just want him back already. He didn't deserve to die.

They did say costumes were coming back. I wouldn’t be surprised if agent venom was a costume

>Venim, but now with a GUN!

Isn't Lockjaw just a man (inhuman) that happens to look like a dog because of his weird powers? That's kinda creepy that he uses his dog appearance to get underage girls to hug his naked body.

yeah but present Cyclops got his memories

The Inhumans

Attached: Inhumans.jpg (840x501, 161K)

Attached: 1557508091559[1].jpg (1900x1656, 1M)

She cute

>Bendis
At that point Flash deserved to die. It was a mercy killing after the retarded space knight klyntar fuckshit that Bendis pulled out of his gaping asshole.
God, that was stupid. Just... awful.

Aw.

Medusa might be.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqmydXsepN4
She showed up randomly with Bucky and Ant-Man in the new Japanese trailer.

Attached: new characters.png (1008x2263, 2.56M)

I thought the whole point was that younclops was a seperate guy and what happened to him wouldn't matter to the old one?

There’s an image of antman fighting in the background. I doubt he’s playable (unfortunately)

If she's so great why was her comic run canceled.

>Bendis
didn't Slott kill him?

Bendis?
The comic book writer?

If only. One of those two should kill the other.

Xavier put some weird mental block on their memories so they would only unlock when their younger selves went back to the past

or something, who cares, X-Men has been total shit for years now

The Inhumans are so lame. I hate them just like I hate the New Gods in DC since they're the same cringey shit.

fuck you

>Talking shit about the New Gods
Kill yourself.

>If she's so great why was her comic run canceled.
Is not.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNDMvOTUzL29yaWdpbmFsL01TTUFSVjIwMTkwMDFfY292Lmpw (921x1400, 350K)

Man I'm behind on my comics. I dropped everything when Marvel had its WORLD BREAKING EVENT CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN thing for the second time in a year with the universe touching and DC in its new reboot because fuck you and I couldn't handle it anymore.
Did I miss anything good? I heard Vision was nice.

>DC
>new reboot
Soft reboot, they're still in the nu52 continuity.

>tfw DC and Marvel combined sales were BTFO by manga
kek
How do you fuck that up?

Manga is sold in all sorts of stores, comics are still more or less sold in comic book shops. Blame diamond for comics being too retarded to realize why manga outsells them, it's actually easily accessible for most people.

The anwer is almost always Diamond.

since 2015ish? Vision, Omega Men, New Super-Man, Immortal Hulk, Deathstroke, The Green Lantern

probably some other stuff I'm forgetting

Post never ever dream picks

Attached: John_Ostrum_(Earth-50701)_from_Marvel_Nemesis_The_Imperfects_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (638x1024, 133K)

I miss when bruno grew some balls and told her to Fuck off

Is Ms. Marvel the same as Captain Marvel?

no, this one's sexy

Straight Iceman

Attached: fthathojean.jpg (1200x1822, 278K)

Elsa Bloodstone is in, literally anything could happen
Marvel's Marvel Family is so convoluted and retarded it's not really worth trying to figure out

Attached: NextwaveCaptain.png (1087x443, 834K)

Cool. I heard Spider-Man is getting now by the guy who wrote Foes and I fucking loved that one, how is that?

>No Kaine Scarlet Spider
>No Agent Venom
>No Nova
>No Gambit

Attached: 01-35.png (750x422, 290K)

>Foes
Superior Foes? That shit was great, the artist even posted here and was cool with people pirating the comic.

Did slott die. is Spider-Man allowed to be good again

Bendis separated Flash and Venom, effectively killing Agent Venom, Slott just killed Flash.

It really was the higlight of the week when it came out. Lieber is a cool dude and one of the few who actually came to Yea Forums without being a dick. It's a shame the board got fucked by itself and crossboarders.

Got retconed in the lockjaw series, this is a normal ayylien dog now, he is the only pure inhuman left, Kamala used to shill for dems, incited wars, put his best friend in danger just for fun and doesn't care for here family at all, she's a psyco bitch.

OG Nova or shitty nu-nova?

Hank Pym (not Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Yellow Jacket or Goliath, just Hank Pym)

Attached: SCIENCE.jpg (917x1015, 253K)

Part of me thinks he might be.
youtu.be/g0xKL_g1iFc?t=920
They mentioned at E3 that beating a high level Kingpin unlocks Electra, so I imagine every boss has a secret character for beating the high level. Since Ultron has one of the Infinity Gems I bet the unlockable is either Hank or Vision.

it's very boring

Sam’s recent run was fun you faglord

Rider is the only one I ever bothered with, so that one

>slott
>Bad
I bet you like one more day faggot

Is that a new D.Va skin?

>Nova's name is Dick Rider
How did they not see this?

>has lived around mind readers since he was twelve
>we've seen his inner thoughts for 50 years
>dated many women in the mean time
>never anything mentioned about him possibly being gay

LOL he was gay the whole time! Retconning it now would be akin to gay conversion therapy!

Marvel Comics is a cancer on the world.

Because they always call him Richard Rider.

All legacy heroes are shit by default. Even kamala.

Imperfects are so underrated.
I even liked the overall story in that game.
Johnny Ohm and Fault Zone were personal favorites.
I even liked the gameplay, it was a fun brawler.

I wish property-adaptation games would add in their own content more often

Howard the Duck, because why the fuck not.

Slott is writing Fantastic Four now, Nick Spencer took over Amazing Spider-Man and seems to be actively working at righting the wrongs left by previous writers. His first arc concluded with Kraven being put back into the grave he never should have left after Last Hunt, Lizard tackling the fact he killed his own son and mending the relationship between Black Cat and Spider-Man that was ruined by Slott. Now he's actively working at explaining how the fuck Mysterio came back after killing himself in Daredevil twenty years ago and seems to be heading toward finally addressing, and hopefully fixing, the mess that was One More Day, with Aunt May being diagnosed with cancer, Peter and MJ back together and a mysterious enemy from Hell with a grudge against Peter.

when was the last time you enjoyed something by slott

Kyle Rayner, Wally West, Ted Kord and technically Tony Stark are great though.

The end of his run with carnage osborn was great
Solidified him as the definitive Spider Man writer

Then there's that whole Dark Iceman thing or whatever the fuck, where he subconsciously composed his harem of people he had either had feelings for or was attracted to in the past. Not a single man among the bunch.

The time he made Spider-man fuck a midget.

>Flash's retarded death
>great
What?

>give the suit back to Eddy
>get the best Venom Book and the n'est current Marvel book

Just because it was his penis doesn’t mean he fucked her

Eddie already had the suit then, nigger. Flash was Agent Anti-Venom, besides, everyone knows Eddie was at his best as Anti-Venom anyways.

fucking pimp articles, man.

>Cates
>best anything

Attached: 1527542850847.jpg (336x436, 63K)

Are you the same fucking user who spams "comic run canceled" every thread there mentioned Kamala, despite every time being proven wrong?

>3 spidermen
>none of then are Kaine or Miguel
>No Moonknight
>Cyclops is DLC
>No Emma Frost
>No Dazzler

This game is bullshit

???

To be fair, she was a hot midget.

Attached: smugshortstack.png (493x561, 389K)

I just want cyclops.

Dunno why but I really like that guy.

I'm not going to lie, I'd give her a poke. Plus she was an actual character, which was nice.

Every time if someone mentioning Ms.Marvel, that one user start ranting about how Marvel "canceled" all her books. And every thread he is proven wrong.

Winter soldier looking as cute as ever.

v3 and v4 were pretty cool

>Frenchie phoneposter has shit tastes
Wow, what a shock.