Bloodstained thread:

Bloodstained thread:

How the fuck do you do the flying kick consistently? I am doing half circle attack (basically hadoukens) but they won't work like 75% of the time. Is there something wonky here?

Attached: 20190628100937_1.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oepdK5xtL2g?t=102
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDvLjR2t1c
loverslab.com/topic/124184-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-mods/page/4/#comments
youtu.be/eQPPCPqDsoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sVZRgD8yrxk&t=95s
youtube.com/watch?v=YcOofIqi4uw
youtube.com/watch?v=oepdK5xtL2g
mediafire.com/convkey/e728/7knl3b3c5qqzfnyzg.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING FINALLY

But still one more jump to go

Attached: 20190628101239_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

How do you guys get enough MP regen % to farm cash using accelerator?
Or is it just using Gerbil's glasses or something?

Hollow Knight

Is the Switch version on par with PS4 yet? It just came in the mail but I don't want to bother putting it in until then.

Can someone please explain to me how threads for this are dead already? It's only been one fucking week and I didn't get to start playing it until now and I want to discuss it but everyone's fucking dead already? What the fuck?

Still shit. Artplay and Wayforward are fixing the porting team fuck up but wait for patches.

Certain recipes give you MP regen per second. I think I'm up to 10mp/s regen, but I'm too lazy to fire the game up to check since my main monitor is busted and I'm waiting on store credit to be issued before I get a new one.

Speaking of which, IPS monitor in the 500USD range? Suggestions?

Attached: 20190624053343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

>Find katana
>There's a counter mechanic
>Bloodstained becomes revengeance
>Master it with the last slash against the Speedster boss

Okay, that was fucking cool.

Fucked up the flying kick again and dropped down now have to it all over again. Goddamn the only problem is trying to do the flying kick consistently. Other than that I got the rest of the timing down.

Attached: 20190628101712_1.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

No shortcuts unlike modern SF, you have to do it clean

Thanks, how does the backer only content work? Is it just on this particular copy already?

Interest bump.

I was able to sequence break a few items using kung fu shoes, but I don't think I was able to get anything I wasn't supposed to on the ship.

Back up here much quicker this time at least.

Attached: 20190628101845_1.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

I'm only at 8%, and I don't think I have any other food items that give MP%, unless I missed a recipe book.

They're always drinks. Lemonade, things like that.

AND GOT IT

Attached: 20190628102008_1.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

Don't take my word for it but I think you'll have to download it. I haven't touched my Switch copy and I'm just playing it on Steam.

How the fuck are they dead, there’s at least one up constantly

same, also at 8% MP regen but it seems enough for sanic fast gold farming

Nice bonus too.

Attached: 20190628102012_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Ritual of the Night?
more like Caves of the Night
holy shit why are there so many cave areas
even the last area is a fucking cave

Attached: 1399679185093.png (539x461, 9K)

I don't recall linking a Nintendo account to the kickstarter, but maybe I just forgot.

Neat

Attached: 20190628102252_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

>Probably the best designed system/map of any Iga Metroidvania
>Boss roster is the worst of any Iga metroidvania and any boss that overlaps with Curse of the Moon are so much worse, I almost wish I didn't play that game at all

Honestly, the bosses in CotM didn't have any right to be as awesome as they were.

Already got them: lemonade, apple, smoothie, nectar, like I said, unless I missed some book, I've got all the ones I can make.

I get a few MP roses sometimes because it'll flicker back and forth 1 point of MP.

Hint: they used the Kickstarter money to buy personal items so they just reused assets to fudge it

Classicvania bosses are all objectively better than Metroidvania and this fully applies to all the actual Castlevania games.
Metroidvania, by design, is just too easy to make a worthwhile boss that can't be cheesed one way or another.

The inputs in the game are a little weird. You have to be holding the last direction of the input when you press the attack button for the move to register.

Because they are cheap to produce. You didnt catch the Den of Behemoths being just a resized, reused area? There's a lot of that type of thing in this game.

Attached: 1560108272565.png (348x301, 89K)

>Use fairy the whole game cause she's my bitch who heals me, curses enemies and points at secrets I missed
>Decide to use Dantalion cause he looks awesome
>Buffs my attack damage
>ANOTHER PAGE OF YOUR STORY, RETAINED

I fucking love familiars. They're total bros.

>see Iga portrait
>hey a spooky bookcase
>fun 8-bit level
>everything takes 10 hits
>boss doesn't die, he just keeps adding patterns
and I don't think I should try that right now

Attached: 1536427967927.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

8% is the max food bonus, which is pretty good on its own with a high max MP. You can boost it more with the Witch Hat and the Warlock Ring reduces MP consumption.
Using a high grade/rank Words of Wisdom reduces consumption even further with increasing chances of zero consumption per tick.

Or you can just say fuck that and use Gebil's glasses which outright reduces all MP costs to zero.

All the small bosses are great, like Zangetsu, Bloodless, I liked the ricochet guy too. The big ones are all slugfests with wonky hitboxes who get dunked on with multihit moves like the grinder soul or welcome company.

Made my fire it up. 8 is the max, but when I have rank 9 accelerator on I do not lose any mana. I can keep it on indefinitely.

Dell U2410 or whatever it's called nowadays.

Just get high jump lol

I don't get how you people enjoy these types of shit games.

Even mid-tier metroidvania like iji is bounds better than this crap.

How?

>U2410
That's my secondary monitor. I should have said 144hz mandatory.
Goddamnit, one second. I can't make webms because fucking bullshit just wait.

>tried to do it at level 26
>everything shits out tons of damage
>boss survives like 15 straight minutes of bullets to the face

>return to it at level 38
>all the minions die relatively fast from holy damage
>still have to use all my healing items to scrape through the fucking boss

Oh wait, nm, thought you were someone else. There are places that can normally only be reached with double jump, but you can do the kung fu kick in the air and it'll carry you to the items.

By having taste

That doesn't stop a Metroidvania boss from being a blast to play against. Even when it's lacking an interesting moveset, its presence, creature design and sound design are enough to make a presence. My favorite bosses are from Circle of the Moon and Order of Ecclesia, Classic or Metroid.

Bloodstained bosses had neither presence, or an interesting moveset. They were the definition of flaccid. There's an exception here and there but there's not enough of them nor are they good enough for me to talk about them first.

>Yea Forums being casuls again
kek, niggers you can get there before even unlocking double jump
youtu.be/oepdK5xtL2g?t=102

Attached: 1464919335213.gif (209x172, 87K)

>still no update on other skin colors

Attached: 1561735303.png (478x873, 787K)

You won't get good 144Hz IPS for 500 USD

Yeah, those are the exceptions, I was talking about. The ricochet guy was fun as fuck since I was countering him with a Nodachi but he glitched in the mirrors twice so I had to load every time.

I feel like I'm retarded. I'm stuck on the 2nd boss, this samurai guy.

Here we go again

Attached: 20190628103005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

Then list one that is good, shit.

>Not making a blonde kurogyaru Miriam
shiggy diggy

Not like that’s new to CV

Dodge his big jump attack and hit him from behind.
Alternatively, use the grinder soul from the big knight, or the arrow soul from the archer to take big chunks of health off.

the other skin colors are just all wonky but i'd probably make a blonde dark elf one.

Attached: 1561735610.png (343x290, 232K)

Mostly I enjoy it because it’s good

How do people find this stuff?

I've been using the arrows, I feel like I just don't do shit for damage. I'm using a 2h mace, starts with an m, and I hit him for like 22, 24 with each arrow.

New gun and a warppoint. Neat.

Well any other cool sequence breaking I can try to do by breaking my controller to get the damn flying kick input to work?

Attached: 20190628103130_1.jpg (1920x1080, 648K)

Stay behind him
Go under his jump

>Ruining miriam
Sacrilege

Attached: l46tmd8ez8i11.jpg (1000x1475, 153K)

why is this trash mentioned in every bloodstained thread? played for a couple of hours and its the most boring shit ever

Spend like 3 minutes getting a few extra shards/rags from the archer, enhance the shard, and you'll probably do about twice as much damage.
Getting drops from enemies that enhance their shards is almost just as effective as grinding for more shard #.

Use a faster weapon and focus on landing 2 attacks per jump. But it's mostly what the other user said, he telegraphs his attacks like he's in a fucking theater play so get behind him and whack him.

>50 posts
>still no OOOOOOOO poster

Pretty sure it's just brute force speedrun turboautism.

I also used mace and just did normal hit, normal hit, haduken move (it's like heavy slash + back step) dodge his shit, repeat

You can tell IntiCreates made it.

tattoos are degenerate anyway

Attached: 1561735447.png (299x366, 104K)

Actually found another one already

Attached: 20190628103651_1.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

Alright I'll keep at it. Wish I hadn't gotten the switch version though the controls feel a bit sluggish.

Holy fuck.

>dicking around in millionaire's room
>quiet moment with just the music playing
>Iga literally pasted CV game over music in the middle of this track
Absolute madman.

EEEEEEH?

Attached: 20190628103915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

>that face

Attached: 1561736519.png (660x756, 1002K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

any tips for someone familiar with the Metroidvania RPGs?

>Games been out like a week
>has a bikini mod and a nude mod

>Hat in time been out for over a year
>no bikini mod or nude mod in sight

B I K I N I M O D W H E N

Attached: 1514077327089.png (1048x1150, 1.14M)

Are you really surprised when most the castle is literally underground? Unlike Dracula's Castle, which usually appears on cliffs, or really high ground.

There a guy under bridge, how do i get him?

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.28 - 18.47.50.34.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

that's disappointing sounding
they could have done some really interesting and cool shit with the stages but sounds like they're pretty plain and boring

Any no panty mod. It's all I need to enjoy the game.

I agree OoE bosses (some of them) were memorable, namely the Crab, the Shadow Werewolf guy, HOWDAREYOUEVENFORGETITWHORAISEDYOU and of course Dracula but everything else was a complete wash.

That blue marker is something you placed yourself.
Pressing B on your controller places those symbols.

Teleport. You'll get that near the very end.

Based

By playing the fucking game

Hey it worked.

Attached: Mister Jackpots.webm (640x360, 1.74M)

Test 5 is out.

Welp that wasn't that interesting. Let's see what else.

Attached: 20190628105052_1.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

link pls

loverslab.com/topic/124184-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-mods/page/4/#comments

There's actually a glitch speedrunners use that gives you an extra jump after the kick.
I think the input went flying kick - backdash during the kick - directional shard - jump - attack
no idea why it works like that

I chuckle everytime I kill one of those fuckers
>AAAAAAAAH
>OOOOOOOOOOOO

You can fight Bloodless without Reflect Ray or Double Jump

Is this before double jump? If so how?

Read the fucking thread, negus

>99% shard collection
>only missing shard is a "guaranteed" drop from the train boss that didn't drop
>94~% quest completion
>cant advance the cooking quest because the fish recipe chest was already open

Attached: 1561509198642m.jpg (725x1024, 125K)

Yes.

>thighs still have texture issues
Fuck

Attached: 1560887973818.jpg (765x990, 343K)

The Abyssal Dragon didn't drop a shard either. Is that a bug? Or does he share the shard with a regular dragon?

It's a normal enemy late game.

>cant advance the cooking quest because the fish recipe chest was already open

You must be using the PS4 version. There was a bug with one of the updates that shuffled chest contents around and cause some chests you hadn't gotten yet to be opened. You're fucked unless you start a new game.

>How the fuck do you do the flying kick consistently? I am doing half circle attack
you want to be doing a quarter circle. It's very easy.

If you can "draw" this shape with your left thumb consistently, then you can qcf consistently.

Attached: Untitled.png (495x392, 2K)

Thanks, apparently the dude made the areolas bigger but ruined the hit boxes, you can't get hit by enemies.

v5 has 4 skin colors working properly except blue and green, but the areola colors are disgusting desu

Attached: 1561738309.png (185x432, 180K)

I wonder how far I can get without reflector ray or double jump

Attached: 16932483554.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Sweet, thanks.

Name/link of mod?

scroll up

Attached: 1561738207.png (488x845, 729K)

He never said whether or not he had double jump negro and no one explained how he got up there. Clearly he knows something I don't because I tried many times to get up there with kung fu kicks.

Attached: Literally how.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

THE FLOOR IS LAVA

Attached: areyareadyboots.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Nothing wonky, the input system in bloodstained is actually really nice. You just gotta work on not dropping inputs. This game doesn't like it if you hamfist the controller and hit other buttons while inputting a technique so you have to be quite accurate.

Also if you're trying to chain kung-fu shoes triple kick together with other triple kicks, there is a trick that involves the R1 button. Though my controller is customized so R1 might not be the default key, but using that function briefly between triple kicks makes it so you can go into another set of 3 kicks after the last 3. and if you do it off solid ground first, you still have your jump charges for after.

Good work keep it up.

>nintendo hardware

It was definitely without double jump. You need to cancel the flying kick into a jump and do another one.

Attached: 20190628102141_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Or you could just move on until you get invert or high jump

Miriam is LEWD.

Imgur that shit nigga, I might grab it when I'm home. Are the crystals still present?

Where's the fun in that?

Attached: 20190628105929_1.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

>early quest needs Flame Circlet
>can't craft it, guess I should search for the recipe
>over halfway through the game later, still can't find the recipe
>look up walkthrough
>turns out the recipe gets added automatically once you buy the circlet from the shop

Attached: r.jpg (400x323, 22K)

Where is the fun in staying in the same room, doing the same attack over and over?

Nope, the chinese dude that does these is removing them apparently

Is there an upper limit on mana and hp? I think I stopped getting any increases. I'm on Nightmare NG+

Are these being uploaded to the Nexus or anything or still WIP?

This is too addictive. It's not succubus glitch but still fun. Even moreso that this is still my first playthrough so I don't even know what sequences I'm breaking.

Attached: 20190628113129_1.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Xbone, sadly enough. After the big "localization" patch a couple days ago the game has more frequent load times, reset a bunch of chests I'd already opened, and reset a bunch of random HP/MP/ammo upgrades. Thankfully I was already over 80% of the way through the map and didn't lose anything that actually stopped progression.

1.02 is what caused this. 1.03 is only typo fixes.

Never know what I'm going to find.

Attached: 20190628113342_1.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

>You need to cancel the flying kick into a jump and do another one.
How?

IntiCreates worked on the game for 1 year and then nothing else. It's unlikely that their 1 year had more impact than every other studio that worked on it in a game that had 4 years of development.

>Silver Knight just completely blocks all of 8-Bit Overlord’s projectiles sometimes
Speaking of, I’m getting real tired of grinding that fucker for his shard. It’s the only one I’m missing before counting Alchemy Shards.

>new game plus literally does nothing
>doesn't even increase enemy damage or hp to accomodate for all the stats, equipment and overpowered shards most people will have after finishing the game
what's the fucking point?

Attached: 1458698063760.png (294x343, 135K)

Question. When should I think of changing my weapon? Reached the secret sorcery lab and am still using the spiral sword that dropped in the beginning. Also use a 7/9 G. Sword expertise shard to boost the weapon. But 35 atk seems kinda low at this point even with the quadrupple hit.

You get to fight the early bosses with fucked up equipment and get shards and item drops again.

I kinda hope so. Knowing me I'll keep running NG+ runs until it stops and if it doesn't, until at least 9999. Because I have problems. If the max is slightly more than a NG run then I don't have to worry about finding every single one on my first run.

Correction. Just reached the Inferno Cave right now.

Fuck your butt. This is how NG+ used to and SHOULD fucking work. You can go through the game again and wreck shit, plus further improving boss shards, Shortcut shards, Silver Knight, etc.

There are higher difficulties for a reason. This Souls idea of NG+ needing to get more difficult just by virtue of bring NG+ is bullshit and I'm tired of it. I'm glad Iga's team knew what they were doing and didn't pull that shit.

>the answer is giving yourself another jump charge
youtu.be/eQPPCPqDsoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sVZRgD8yrxk&t=95s
Apparently you can cancel the kick with a back dash even midair. Then R2->Jump.

Now to figure out how to get that chest over there.

Attached: 20190628113608_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

You answered your own question. Is there another weapon you have access to that does more damage than the Spiral Sword per hit? Then use that.

PoR had an awesome Hard Mode, what happened to IGA?

Now THIS IS SEQUENCE BREAKING! HERE WE GO!

Attached: 20190628115337_1.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

This

Just play Hard mode/Nightmare like everyone else if you want more challenge.

Those videos show it but they don't tell you how to do it.

Jesus, you got there without the double jump?

I honestly don't know. Must admit I rarely tried something new since the weapon seems to be strong but I'm playing relativly blind so I don't know what I should pr could have at this point that is better.

But how do you get back to the down position without the game considering you lade a wrong directional input? Can you do a clockwise quarter circle or do you let go of the stick and then do the thing?

2nd one has inputs shown. Its Kick->backdash->R2->Jump all in quick succession.

>stick
WTF is wrong with you!?

isnt that one closed off so you need to invert and slide to get to it?

Not him, but you can get tons of places with UN DEUX TROIS

there's an even more fucked up treasure chest at the very topright corner of the left deck portion of the ship.

Same, except practically at the end of the game when i filled out all the enemies drops and explored most of the castle

Where is boss 117? I did all the bosses before it and Bloodless is 118 but now I don't know where to go.

Use the D-Pad for most inputs, it's a lot easier. I do find the QCB>F inputs easier on the stick but for just QCF or double tapping I find the D-Pad is a lot more comfortable.

>tfw 99.70% Map Completion

Attached: 6A1D5E6D-7DED-41CF-9C6F-24550353BA6E.jpg (700x538, 192K)

Yeah. This stuff is going to be more challenging though.

Yep turns out that way so I continued passed it while captcha was fucking up.

Attached: 20190628115807_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

Now this one is going to need frame perfect kicks to get to christ.

Attached: 20190628120027_1.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

you can do that on a new file as soon as you leave the ship and upgrade your shards
hell, I perfect'd the first zangetsu fight on my very first try just with an upgraded flame cannon and didnt even see his second phase

No fuck you
as already said, the game can already be broken super early in a new file with little effort
and what's the fucking point of getting even
stronger if there is nothing that even needs it to be defeated? jacking yourself off cause you onehit everything?
even hard and nightmare are jokes unless you completely forgo crafting and upgrading (which I also did on a new file)

Looks like I'm going to be here a while.

Attached: 20190628120312_1.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

Attached: 1561633286508.png (3034x1069, 38K)

Kickbro, you can get a Buer as familair that you can kick off of, maybe that can help in some situations

Buer familiar is at the end of the game, in the Den of Behemoths

I have no clue what to do after beating Zangetsu. His boss arena is a dead end and I haven't gained an ability that lets me go anywhere else.

I'm stuck at 1095 hp and 663 mp on lvl 1.

Now get the Aegis plate, you should be able to do it with ethers

anyone who hasnt already gotten the game is 30% off on GMG and only 10% on steam

Attached: GMG.jpg (270x525, 25K)

Fucking speedrunners...

Is it? I dont remember too well because I never used him. I thought the early buers also give the familiar

there is a buer shard that you just throw, i remember using them to gang OD by bouncing them all over
since they have a hitbox maybe you can use those

They're supposed to be holding off on 1.02 for Xbone, with the "localization" patch being 1.0.0.4

>paying

Attached: 1561572925422.png (976x658, 272K)

Attached: 8A6195F6-E213-48A4-9B49-5B8EE419EE32.png (309x601, 449K)

steam """"""""""""""""""""""""sales""""""""""""""""""""""""

You may not have gotten a new ability, but you got a shiny new sword.
Maybe you should look at its description.

Why is there only 1 good ending? Finished normal and kind of want to keep playing to finish harder difficulties and max out things but I don't like playing the same single-player game over again if there isn't more incentive like extra endings to see. My autism isn't strong enough.

>being a poorfag
You know I used to be just like you... living in my parents basement... a useless neet with no money and pirating all my games. But every time I would play and beat a game it just felt... shallow.. hollow. Then I decided to work on my life, got a degree and a good job, and now I pay for all my games and because of that each game feels so much more rewarding to play.

You will never understand this, as a forever hopeless neet with no education and no future you will continue you mindlessly consume video games that prove ultimately meaningless to you. You will never admit to yourself that I am right, and will probably reply with another reaction picture, but that just proves that deep down you know that I am right.

The best things in life are those that you work for.

>nightmare zan rushes around at sanic speeds doing horizontal slashes
>near unreactable if he decides to do it when you're 5 feet from him just outside normal slash range
This is fucking stupid. Beginning to think I should just use a gun.

I'll just add that to chain that infinitely, you need to attack normally once after the jump
Jump -> QCF Kick -> Backstep to cancel -> Directional Shard -> Jump -> Normal Attack -> QCF Kick again
Also if you get double jump, it seems that you have to turn it off for this to work
At least I can't seem to chain it at all with double jump turned on
you can use that to scale up the room before the Bloodless boss all the way up to the Hall of Termination for example

Buer Familiar should be from the Chariot Buer enemy
there's a few rooms with them in the Hall of Termination, too

Folks in Reddit are reporting that the supposed Localization fix also caused the chest glitch.

I guess got luck in getting it on the first try, meanwhile, it took me forever to get Kunekune's shard.

Funnily enough, I got Kune’s shard on my first drop.

Well I gave up on those other super high chests but now this kick jump is getting annoying with all the notmedusa heads

Attached: 20190628121558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

don't hit enter twice faggot

W E L C O M E C O M P A N Y

It truly is embarassing.

Someone post a webm so we know this is real and not just OP fucking with us on NG+ or something. I still can't do anything with the kung fu boots even when doing the triple kick.

117 is Gebel.

It took me 8 normal tries with around 75 Luck and then 2 tries with Solomon's Ring and 98 Luck to get Kunekune's shard. Got the 8bit shard in the first go

How much is it on Epic?

>sequence break + nightmare mode
>Bloodless can kill me in one hit
Fuck

Attached: 16932659469.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

Help with Bael? Fucker has a lot HP.

Is there a list somewhere of what higher grade does for each shard? this shit isn't explained anywhere in game is it?

death by bukkake

I would walk back to the ship but I really don't want to.

Attached: Kick example.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Finally.

I can't webm sorry but it is real.

Attached: 20190628122728_1.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

>tries the second starting custom hair because it looks good
>hair physics couldn't contain itself

Aw yeah

Attached: 20190628122859_1.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

>725x1024

Attached: DiMHOCOUcAAM5es.jpg orig.jpg (2896x4096, 1.11M)

You don't need to do it so fast, learn the timing and you can chain more jumps.

not him, but you can reach there even without shoes, you just need to jump at proper timing

Any good builds for end-game? I'm still using my flame whip and on zengetsu 2nd fight.

Glorious

Attached: 20190628123003_1.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Check speedruns

You don't need much. I was zooming with like 6% and ~700 MP.

Attack the head that's being ridden on.

I'm at 99,80 and double checking this map with the game open and can't for the love of god find where am missing any square.

It is real, I'm not OP but I've been jumping up to the church and now I'm dying against Bloodless

that was me this morning, i assure you that you are missing something and that the game is not bugged

It's not but for all but familiar shards, it just boosts its base effect. Attack shards hit harder, healing shards heal for more per tick, Augment shards give a higher stat boosts, etc. Rank has whatever its stated effect is and usually complements the Grade boost, so attack shards get more hits, healing ticks faster, etc.

Familiars gain an Exp boost with higher Grades, up to 9x Exp. Their Level is their primary modifier, while Rank, again, does what it says in the menu. I think Dulhammer Heads might be the exception -- I haven't used them but people say Grade makes more appear, not Rank?

Post yours then

Give me more give me more give me more

Attached: 20190628123327_1.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

So what's the best way to farm the Gold material?
I assume there's an easier way than crafting it?

>bloodless at 14% of the map
I can't wait to see what any% runs of this game are going to look like in a couple of months once even more exploits have been found

I think it's a drop from blue chests in the volcano. Those chests respawn when you leave the area via a red or or some other means.

I hope they address the hair and scarf physics to be "floatier" as in trailer behind her rather than acting like a weighted rubber band. I still prefer it being there to not but it's not a great implementation.

HELLO IGA ARE YOU MONITORING THESE THREADS I FEEL LIKE YOU MIGHT

PLEASE MAKE THE STEAM SWORD DO MORE DAMAGE CHARGED, IT IS NOT SATISFYING ENOUGH, IT SHOULD TAKE A YEAR TO SWING AND OPEN THE GATES OF HELL WHEN IT LANDS

*red door

In Nagasaki!

I don’t understand why in the year 2002+17 we still allow bad scarf physics. We cracked the code already.

Attached: 0912E3B0-76EE-488F-8449-6FA88DFB2EB8.png (464x264, 166K)

Anyone want to be kind enough to show me where the room is I'm missing?

Attached: 99point8percent.png (1920x1200, 2.82M)

Once you can quickly farm money, farm/buy items that use gold in their crafting then break them down using Alkahest to get the material. You can also try using Alchemic Bounty to duplicate items after breaking them down for more material still.

The hell, I can't pick up this guys drops and they don't automatically get picked up if I move rooms.

Attached: 20190628123912_1.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

From what I understand, 1.02 is the Day 1 patch which is causing the slowdown, which X1 players didn't initially get. PS4 recently got 1.03 which is 1.02 with text typos fixed, which is also what X1 just got.

This guy knows what's what. Make it do like 3.5x damage when charged. It should be more rewarding than cancelling swings.

Wait for ten seconds

you are missing a secret room in the hall of termination

This. It’s pointless as is, and that makes me sad because conceptually it’s exactly what I want in a weapon

Drops get stuck in things a lot. Do what says.

Odd I suddenly can't pick up the bird's drops either

alright I'll try that

Attached: 20190628124224_1.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Give it to me straight, how bad is the Switch version?

I waited and all it did was disappear
Tried multiple times

Attached: 20190628124507_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

>YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE ENDS 30 MINUTES FROM NOW

take your thumb off of the pad then reteat. Jeez.

Where do you go after beating the double headed snake at the tower?

thanks user

>Super low quality textures
>FPS drops to 15 or less
>Massive nearly one second input lag
>30 FPS max

I wouldn't do it, at least not yet. Their current focus is fixing the Switch version and they've specifically acknowledged the input lag as a major item for them so it may get better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-104652.png (2048x1486, 725K)

dang, that put me to 99.90% now. seems i still need one more room, oof

Please god yes

I don't remember, do you get super armor when charging?

If not you should get that as well. Still take damage but you can tank it for big damage.

is there a way to fix my hair problem though? Even the pony tail clips through her body

>but it may be Risky

You got the Silver Bromide there, right?
Head back to Arvantville, then talk to OD. I think that’s the next step.

I'm using the dual buns style and don't have any clipping.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcOofIqi4uw

watch and learn bb

ok, thanks

more like OOoooo
you missed a regular room in the glacial tomb, on top of the first save point you get there

I want to kiss Miriam’s glass parts!

thx

wonder how much below 36 minutes it'll get pushed
youtube.com/watch?v=oepdK5xtL2g

Currently two glitch use in Speedrun

I don't execute them well but ...
Also have remap Directionnal Shard on R1
But you can analyze input
The chair glitch is really useful, can't use properly when it is maxed out

Attached: MajorGlitch.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Does anyone know what Speed Run mode actually does? I haven't seen Speedrunners using it so I'm a bit unclear on what it's for.

It create a save each time you change zone. So you can roll back on an earlier save, and it also rollback time loss

does anyone know who this faggot is and where do i find him?

Attached: fug.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

When drop bug, you just have to take it /step on it and change zone, you'll get the loot, or as said, wait 10s

That run is in speedrun mode. From dabbling in it for 5 minutes though to me it seems like it makes it easier to retry rooms when practicing a run. Instead of running in and out you can just load since it saved on room entrance. Weirdly though it doesn't skip cutscenes so you still have to mash start.

So it's just for practicing strategies to get through areas faster? It doesn't remove cutscenes or anything?

Not what I expected. It's a cool idea but obviously not designed for me. Thanks user.

This is going well

Attached: 20190628130922_1.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

Sit in the train for a few minutes then prepare your anus.

Go to train, take a seat, and wait about 2 ~ 4 min

Still no double jump to get that gold chest

Attached: 20190628131049_1.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

And no more ethers left either. Time to wait.

Attached: 20190628131248_1.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Is the Dawn Blade still supposed to be the same weapon from SotN? Where's my fucking army of skeletal peons?

>Enemies who exist solely to hit you with contact damage
>NG nightmare mode
All of them are just complete cancer. Especially dogs though.

If you're having problems dealing with the dogs at the beginning try using Gale Crawler

Best place to farm money? I just wanna max out the item list and the least annoying way to do so seems by dismantling shit etc. For the item list do you need to upgrade all the 8-bit coin weapons to max or just craft the base one?

Unfortunately no. I had the same thought. Would love if they included a similar weapon but I'm not aware of one.

>\/

The only enemies that are really annoying like that are the fucking monkey things in the oriental area.

No, and I disagree on that. I wanna earn the big hit, but I want it to be B I G

>Lethal boots
>increases dive kick damage
> hot black boots
> specail move is bayonetta spinkicks
> equip sideloadout with guns
> equip time stop and gaint monster punch attack

I cant believe someone pulled of 2.5D Bayonetta.

Attached: 1559617923920.jpg (539x784, 63K)

There we go

Attached: 20190628132251_2.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

So, what do you guys wanna see in Bloodstained 2?

Besides more Bloodless-chan.

>iji
>metroidvania

Agreed. I don't really mind contact damage enemies overall but the monkeys in Oriental Lab have a stupid amount of health -- usually the conceit with those enemy types is that they're easily killed to balance their annoying mechanic.

Welp guess that's that
Thanks for coming along on the journey Yea Forums
Time to get double jump now I guess

Attached: 20190628132400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Go and fight Bloodless

thanks brehs, now im just missing this fucker who refuse to drop frag and #127 who i assume is nercula

Attached: fug2.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

>Fantasma de ocho bits
>Calavera de 8 bits
Ja ja ja

Why there isn't a hairstyle book number V?

I paid for the switch version.
I think i have every right to pirate the pc version until the switch version can reach above 13fps in some areas.

If I remember correctly, the default hair is actually Style V so there's no book for it.

There's not much to talk about
It's just Castlevania

I mean, yes and no. If you intend to play the PC version in tandem with the Switch version, I disagree.

That said, the PC version is so cheap right now I don't know why you wouldn't want to pick it up through official channels anyway.

Bigger axes
More monster girls

There are daily threads that reach max and have to be remade constantly. Literally there's been at least one thread up at all times since the game was released.

Do you want five threads going like Smash or something? Talk about what you wanna talk about in the thread instead of bitching about not having a thread in the thread about the game you wanna talk about.

why does the whip only have one technique

>3 hours into first playthrough
>Still struggling with combos
This is why I never picked up fighting games. I can get autistic with grinding using specifically designed teams and builds in JRPGs but precisely timed and executed combo inputs are an entirely different beast

Attached: cryeary.png (361x270, 105K)

Found a nice little glitch.
When you pause during the 8 Bit transition every 3D object looks like this

Attached: ZANG.png (2230x1180, 647K)

>everyone having problems with 8bit dungeon
How? I 1 shot it my first playthrough at like level 25. The patterns aren't even that crazy. Just use flame rings dummies. This game was so fucking easy it hurt.
>inb4 play on hard
I did. First boss was a bitch then everything else was a cake walk....again.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

They're not really required, just a fun thing to do to keep combat varied.

They really should have added at least a FF+Attack command that whips straight out like classic CV.

>glitch

it's intended design, dumbass

>You can finally look at Miriam's butt by looking at the doppel model

Attached: 1408022974915.jpg (512x384, 32K)

>"nothing personal kid" katana ability completely breaks the game and makes bosses turn to puddles in my hand

Why does it stop time?

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

Hol up, whatcha talkin bout?

Forward, back forward ability completely breaks the game if you use the shard that drops MP usage and have a few elixers.

I still haven't found a Katana with the ability. Do you craft them, are they drops?

How many percent of map should I have before entering final boss room? I have 99.80% and I don't know if I missed anything.
And if i kill final boss, can I still finish farming and quests before going to ng+?

I can't remember which one gives it to you. I suppose is it a later down the road ability but once you get it its just Omae wa mō shindeiru

I hope and pray that cumless steals my cum away

I'm completely lost. Can't go further in the caves cause I can't dive, can't go further top left cause of the orange spikes behind the iron maiden and beating Gebel gives me a game over. Help

>basic street fighter 2 level inputs are hard
90's kid here. Git gud.

Attached: 1234.gif (500x210, 485K)

I know you don't level up but do the HP max up containers still raise your HP?

KILL SQUIDS.

i think 99.80% is all of it bar the final boss i would think
you dont get thrown into NG+, you have to select it in the save select menu, so yeah you can go farm

Just started the game. What 8 bit weapon would you recommend?

Your map completion is saved after beating the last boss, so you should have 100% afterwards. And so long as the file is marked Clear, you can start a New Game+ from that file's exact status.

literally none of them.

D-pad makes all of those inputs a lot easier for some reason.

deosn't matter
you will change it soon for something better anyway

Knowing you can get somewhere before you're intended to go there.

Deathbringer or Encrypted Orchid.

Shield makes the 2nd boss fight a cakewalk too

Encrypted Orchid gives you relatively early access to a QCF input for normal Swords so you can grind out the Technique if desired. Also hits multiple times.

I know a lot of people also like the Deathbringer as a good Greatsword early on.

Orchid is a lightsaber. So that.

Where can you get cashmere?

I used Eu's Sword for a while, but I'm a total autist for the good old Igavania short hopping slash spam on swords.

those aren't tattoos
retard

This is a symphony of the night feature they just had to keep.

any that has petrification proc

this shit waiting for kunekune is so stupid. do japs think this is good game design? to sit there doing nothing to repeatedly grind this dude for a shard in a single-player game?

Den of Behemoths. Giant Buer.

So like

Don’t grind for it

Get it on second playthrough when you can boost luck and getting shards.

Epa epa anda anda Raul

It's a secret you dip

that's not reddit spacing though faggot

Giant Buer

>kunekune
I came from the right side of the train and entered it and only had to wait like 15 seconds.

There are lots of bad game design in this game:
-You get overpowered shards way too early
-Magic is totally superior to physical damage
-Directional Shards are too stupidly strong and can fire in any direction making red shards mostly useless for bosses
-Finding the Aegis Plate
-Finding the Valkyrie Sword chest
-Kunekune and getting his shard
-All the NPCs in town not being in the same fucking screen
-Town teleporter being outside the town
-Dismantle was nerfed too hard, it should have been useful in the beginning
-Elemental damage is irrelevant
-Lightning and Fire elemental weapons have extra hits, Ice don't
-Getting the Gold Material is a pain until you can farm money easily
-Certain items can only be gotten from respawnable blue chests, you have to memorize each area's contents
-Getting 8-bit Overlord's shard and book drop
-Hidden ceiling and floor rooms before you get the fairy or the eye, this is the reason most people are stuck in 99,8% or 99,0% map completion
-Slashing the moon the in Gebel fight
-You get the ultimate weapons too late
-Shortcut system could have been better implemented
-Opening the map doesn't center on your location automatically, also doesn't tell you can place markers so people wonder what the blue guy are
-Some menu can't be cancelled with the cancel button

I never really wanted to play this game on pc, i never play anything on pc anymore nowadays, haven't logged into steam in months, but im playing bloodstained on pc pirated until the switch version is fixed and i can go back to play on that. Those fucks better give some sorta exclusive content to switch players as an apology for making us wait an extra week to get a objectively inferior product

Get fucked. Switch ports are always shit because Switch itself is shit. Play games on a real system or PC.

>Beat every boss so far in one try
>Bloodless stomping my shit in
What the fuck am I doing wrong? I know I’m pushing her into her second phase but that god damn rain attack.

Getting 8-bit Overlord's is even more annoying.

yeah it's honestly weird like that

>whip has only one technique
>katana has bajillion

Umbrellas. Rain.

>why does a game run like shit on a switch
Jesus. Imagine being this retarded.

Zoom zoom

>bringing system war garbage here

>-Slashing the moon the in Gebel fight
This is only a problem for nu-video gamers

Stay behind her at all times

Youve got a point on some of these but the majority of them really arent a big enough deal if you arent an autistic completionist, or can enjoy the positives of the game way more.

It’s a low impact side scroller you dip, there’s no excuse for this awful port.

Cmon man. The downgraded version could run on a ps3 or wii. It should definitely be able to run on a switch. Hell, if they had made the port well, it could have run on the switch without the downgrade.

It should have been like the Richter fight with the holy glasses with the orb always visible and moving with him

You may also be overpowered enough and kill Gebel before getting a chance to slash at the red moon.

They went for something different but it clearly backfired

>system war
Switch is an underpowered turd. Why would anyone expect a game that requires an i5 with a gtx 760 to run a switch?
>switch can't compete with 6 year old entry level hardware

Honestly

>”This is my moon-cutting sword, moon cutter. You use it to cut the moon.”
>”Gremory won’t leave Gebel alone with you”
>you’ve seen Gremory transform into the moon multiple times already
>Moon starts glowing bright fucking red mid fight

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO REEEEEEEEEEEE

You forgot making the mandatory shard to traverse the water area a random enemy drop

Not him but pretty much every relatively basic indie has had to have a ton of tweaks downward to get work okay on Switch. Even Furi and Hollow Knight.

Anyone know how to avoid getting the headless miriam glitch? Its making my nightmare playthrough unbearable

It works on literal hobo-tier pcs. Thats just how limited the switch is.

Yeah that’s what we call a port, champ. They don’t gave five minute loading screens and random crashes.

that's the problem you idiot, normally a game like this should run fine. you got other games running good. yet somehow this doesn't. and you even get random glitching on a high end machine. so it's poor optimization especially when you look at the history of its development.

Damn you almost had it and then veered off into retard land

the whole water area and moving in it are one of the worst offenders in the game design

THE MOON WAS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME user
IT LITERALLY GLOWS DURING THE FIGHT

Attached: 1453351829148.jpg (884x903, 79K)

It also took those devs a long time downtuning the entire game for it to come out in a playable state. I'm just saying don't expect much. I'm a Switch owner and can't remember the last time I actually played mine.

2D Pixel graphics. After the success of this one, there's no excuses.

>he doesn't read quest logs and exhaust options
Thats how i found it.
>well i don't know what to do next. i'll do these quests
>kill 8 squid things
>go kill them and get shard on 3rd one because it has like a 20% chance to drop
It's kinda lame, I agree but it was super satisfying to figure out.

it's bad game design and you just won't admit

Man you can immediately tell right off from the boat that Gebel is possessed or being controlled by Gremory.

I bought mine in PC. But the point is that unlike that shitposter above it's mostly to the game's wonky programming history and optimization problems than the Switch itself.

Sure, and they all managed to do it and it worked out fine
I dunno why you’re being such an apologist for a shit port

Gain IQ

I have a switch. It fucking sucks.
>720p
>30fps
no thanks.

Ending was kinda meh.

IGA refuses to do 2D pixels anymore, period.

You being too stupid to read is not bad game design

Brain donors like you are the reason we have to have quest markers and shit in everything. Kill yourself, zoomer.

>Bandit Blade + Sword Expertise (Max) + Optimizer (Max)

Attached: 1466991564899.png (244x294, 23K)

Missed the point dumbass

>Curse of the Moon

Yes

Oh, so the drop chance is pretty high?
I got it by chance too while i was still searching the area for a way forward, those kill quests i usually just let happen naturally, cause the rewards are rarely woth it.

>in his 30s, still plays videogames

Have you ever touched a girl?

I'm not being an apologist. There's no apologizing for how terrible the Switch hardware is.

Greatsword Expertise ranks should make the attacks SLOWER but do proportionally more damage, prove me wrong

That wasn't him. It was all IntiCreates.

Yes, my wife.

Attached: 1449262321892.png (1135x899, 1.83M)

How was I supposed to know I needed to cut the moon during the fight? This game is dumb, man.

Attached: 1408667000297.jpg (434x325, 29K)

No, I got your point. You think it should run on the switch even though the switch has like decade old pleb-tier hardware. A fucking raspberry pi has more capabilities. You expecting a 3d unreal4 game with a shit load of particle effects to run on it. You're retarded and like playing games at 720 fucking p in 2019. GYS.

What is the point of chairs? Mostly to fuck arround?

Why the fuck it's so ugly?
Just WHY?!

>he continues to blame Switch rather than poor optimization

You were intended to get there later because the item you get at that chest doesn't really do anything for you until later. Basically all "sequence breaking" in this game is for superfluous items that at best give you like 3 luck and at worst are fucking crafting materials you can already farm. Don't waste your time.

chests not being permanently "opened" annoy me

If greatswords were any slower than their base speed nobody would use them, they're already the worst weapon type in the game, why are you rushing to make them totally worthless?

Most of you list is personal complaints instead of legit bad design choices.

Post bloodless, she requires blood

It's so you can always get more resources for crafting.

Seething

The weapons should have been way more different with spears being able to attack upwards/downards even in air

The other weapon classes need more skills and make most of the existing ones actually useful

They’re the best and most fun
Need damage boost though since they can’t cancel the same and are riskier

Why did they make her wear shorts under her dress what the H*LL

>IGA refuses to do 2D pixels anymore, period.

Source or your talking out of your ass. He went 3D for Bloodstained because he had a limited budget (Really) and he wanted to make it asap. He never explicitly said that he won't make 2D games anymore.

the only personal complaints are of your parents regarding you as a failture and bad design choice in their lives.

You either counterpoint or don't post

>Town teleporter being outside the town
This irks me most,
>loading
>Enter stainglass
>warp
>run out
>loading
>dropkick left or slap the bat and Morty
>loading
>dropkick along the stairs
>go to alchemy guy

It confused me that with all the techniques there was no dragoon jump for spears

>no dragon jump
he doesn't know

Attached: 1534703138945.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

A bunch of way more graphically intense games run on the thing, stop sucking 505’s cock or whatever you’re after

Honestly I suspect a lot of the whiners just didn't read any dialogue at all.
the whole thing is frankly far less convoluted than the gold and silver rings were, or wearing three specific souls.

Works on my machine :)

I know, but honestly would rather kill enemies

So is Welcome Company broken for the whole game? It's REALLY good.

Attached: 20190628143331_1.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Attached: Desktop 2019.06.28 - 15.41.41.39.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

yes most magic is op for the game

It's not about the material reward, though. Sequence breaking is its own reward.

What's the pose she does when you hold UP? What's the purpose?

Its a jojo reference.

Early on only. There are far better OP shards
Farm the flame shard from the giant cats, and the thunder one from the harpies on twin tower. Trust me

Tips on medalling andrealphus?

It's a Castlevania reference

Shit dude. Why did you choose INT as your dump stat?

You only need the double jump, a jump kick plus second jump will get you to the first platform and then you can just double jump to the second I think.

This is the purpose

Attached: cheapslut.webm (900x500, 2.83M)

Wait what

keep this for reference

Attached: 1561655350_1.jpg (1869x1555, 382K)

You've never passed Symphony of the Night without a guide either, have you?

You could have just returned to this later when you get double jump/high jump/invert.

Hit at literally the last second and still got the medal phew

Attached: 20190628144753_1.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Stylin’
All the Iga games have something. Shanoa’s served a gameplay purpose.

You should read the rest of the thread

The Richter Orb is better implemented than slashing the moon, but slashing the moon is heavily hinted

Aegis Plate is 100% awful game design

I need to know the locations of at least 4 Shortcut shards, and I only see 3 on this map(there should be 5)
Am I fucking blind?

mediafire.com/convkey/e728/7knl3b3c5qqzfnyzg.jpg

Someone post the full Dio webm.

>you can pick hard for a normal NG+
>you can get medals in a NG+ where you one shot most bosses
why was this allowed again?

Attached: 295.jpg (177x278, 15K)

Welcome to the metroidvania genre
When you get a new ability, try accessing areas you previously could not

Because the medals don't do anything

le jojo reference

Why didn't anyone tell me you can transform into a demonic bunnygirl in this game MY DICKS SO HARD FUCK

Attached: akane.jpg (384x466, 50K)

completely agree with this old post

Bruhhhhh you know botw and mario odyssey both have higher fps than bloodstained on the switch and they both look a lot better.

Hell if you want 3rd party unreal games that look better then just look at Dragonball fighterz and octopath traveler

The port is shit and it has little to nothing to do with the systems limitations that it runs like shit

for a game named bloodstained 2, I would expect more blood stains and gore.

>Chinese speed-runners
>Chinese Wikipedia page is massive
>Chinese co-funding

Will this game be a hit in China? I hope so.

Speaking of which, how the fuck do I know her moveset after upgrading Bunnymorphisis?

It's not even really an area, it's just a small corner of an already pretty much fully explored area.
The normal conclusion would probably be to search the cathedral, since that has alot of vertical space, plus if i didn't know of the spike ring in SotN, i would've probably thought i'd need a random shard to get to the oriental area, based on the jellyfish example earlier.

Now how do you get up there?

>What's the pose she does when you hold UP? What's the purpose?

Attached: b82e534e8ea78ec07db05160792e22cd.gif (500x520, 94K)

try stuff out, there aren't a ton of input options.

The portable onahole is cute but useless

Attached: 20190628215207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

We monhan GS now
L3s all day time

Attached: 20190628145757_1.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

wait for mana to regen and repeat

For some reason katana parrying isn't working, I'm going forward forward X and other inputs work fine anyone else have this problem?

>Not bad, huh?

What are some equipment to get if I want to be casting lightning bolts and shit late game?

>Zangetsu explicitly makes it clear that Gebel isn't your enemy
>Makes a big deal about giving you his sword
>Sword description literally says it's for cutting moons
>There's a giant moon in the boss room that changes color during the fight

Come on my dude.

unironically play with a fightstick, i wound up having way more fun doing techniques that way

the only downside is that you can't use red shards

How do you do that much damage with that sword? I'm lucky to do half of that.

Speeds up MP recovery

>he actually has to do stand there mashing attack

Attached: Bloodstained_ Ritual of the Night_20190624172240.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

What about them makes them "fun"? They have shit abilities, don't do much damage, are incredibly slow. They literally have no redeeming qualities aside from interesting art on the weapons. They are for all intents and purposes less interesting and less useful one handed swords.

Make sure you have the right katana equipped. Techniques only work for certain weapons until they are mastered.

She does?

Attached: 1354875290359.png (1680x1920, 140K)

No, she doesn't. That user thought you meant chairs. For some reason.

Get stronger

Wiat what. Also her tagging attack does something like boost damage or some shit?

The point of the webm was to prove that the crissaegrim is so OP that you can even do the pose while mashing. I can get the same effect just conjuring a couple of hellhounds and let them do 2000 dmg per second while I freeze time

There should've been at least 5 of those. Shanoa had 3.
>bunny
>archer
>shovel knight
>something angelic with float or something with huge arm you slap enemies with
>something with throw mechanics like the poison tosser Al

I wonder what his real name is, since Zangetsu is apparently a title.

I hope it's David.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-130442.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>Katana: 6 Techniques
>Sword: 5 Techniques
>Spears: 3 Techniques
>Daggers, rapiers, greatswords, shoes: 2 Techniques
>Guns and whips: 1 Technique.

What's with this huge gap between weapon types?

>A Samurai named David

Attached: 1561069800320.jpg (884x793, 89K)

She points out secrets

>been getting my ass kicked by bael for the last couple of nights
>eventually just say fuck it and buy/craft a shitton of potions and ethers
>spent the entire boss fight sitting there and spam riga storaema over and over for 20 minutes while going for sips every time i got hit
gremory should've been the final boss, this was the most tedious bullshit i've done in a long time

Attached: 20190628_051625.jpg (984x1068, 231K)

>he didn't choose bloodbro instead

You used to hold up to throw sub weapons and as a sort of nod to previous games now you hold up to pose. Granted, most of the games you threw sub weapons you also did a little pose before you threw them. It's just a neat thing that Iga added, and in bloodstained the poses are both JoJo poses.

foods give you up to 10% a second. mp regen also scales with mind. i think you get 1% per 20 mind. thats only an estimate though since the total isnt shown anywhere. i did some testing though and it seems 20 is the breakpoint. that being said just level and eventually youll have enough. you can also get the gold shard that fortifies mind upgrading it increases mana regen as well. you should rank it up so it gets transformed into a skill and is always on. you can then double equip it to get twice the bonus.

Doesn't she point out secret paths sometimes? I could swear she hovered over a breakable ceiling once or twice...

Is it fun to play a new game on nightmare mode?

New game plus on hard is boring because it's too easy

The only samurai whiter than he is would be William from Nioh. I don't see why David isn't just fine.

It’s a part of the map you haven’t explored
I found it fine

>"what's the point of posing"
>this is the point
>n-no AKSHUALLY I wanted to show how op crissaegrim is
Just accept that you got outstyled

Attached: semendemon.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

just ZA WARUDO him for some stupid reason he is not inmune like Dominique

>The point of the webm was to prove that the crissaegrim is so OP
its not though, its good but not op by any means in this game

silver knight is the only familiar worth upgrading

>Shanoa had 3

Batgirl, Catgirl and what was the other one?

i'll probably do that on my next run for sure

>You may also be overpowered enough and kill Gebel before getting a chance to slash at the red moon.
You would be pretty fucking hard pressed to do 4k damage in a single swing at any point in the game. Not to mention it's hinted at by two different NPCs, explained in the swords description, is literally a reference to both the prequel AND SotN, and it's basically explained throughout all cutscenes involving Gebil even the fucking first one you get on the boat that "he's not acting like Gebil he's under someones control".

Little robot with a ribbon

>imagine believing this

Its OP as hell because you can use it while dashing around, something that other weapons or skills wont let you. Also you can double its effect by stacking the optimizer skill

>he doesn't know about how op fully upgraded dullahammer heads are

Attached: 1543331946498.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

teps ocius is purple not red , retard

Silver knight is unironically the 2nd worst familiar in the game.

What's the max level on familiars?

I did go there too after i searching elsewhere, but i didn't figure out at first how to get to the chest.
Doing it even looks like you're not supposed to, skybox gets all weird for a second.

Dully Gang for dps Book for boost anything else sucks

The idea is combining the two, But that didnt crossed your small mind, right?

>ass kicked by bael
>almost no attacks
>fire pillar with upgraded rank shreds him
Nigger what? You did figure out that only the one dominque is attached to matters right? All 3 heads have separate ~8k health pools.

Dullahammer heads are OP as fuck early game nigger, especially if you're playing it in hard (which you should be doing anyway), because you can farm them to grade 9 easily on the galleon.

9/9/99

>swap my arrow shard for dagger shard, since they do more damage and linger, but are harder to aim
>all the end game enemies are giant
lmao

One of the easier bosses in the game

6 r9g9 hellhounds destroy him

How bad is the Switch version?

My PC is out of commission a couple weeks and I wanted to play this.

Where are the saves stored?

It's trash, wait for your PC.

Holy shit.

I fucking missed that one. TIME TO PLAY AGAIN.

I used riga stroraema for pretty much the entirety of the game.

and its a terrible one, it costs too much mana and only hits 2-3 times on large enemies. WC is great till you get hellhounds for pure dps. As for purple, void ray is the best

100% accurate Familiar Tier List:

God Tier:
>Bookbro
>Dullachad

Good Tier:
>[Autistic Screeching]
>Onahole

Meh Tier:
>Silver Knight
>Buer

It's... functional, but by no means stable. It's so bad that they've actually gone on twitter and said "Oh fuck we're sorry we're gonna fix this ok"
It slows down a lot in some places and it never goes above 30 fps. The graphics looks like a fucking wii game too.

Teps Oceus is good for room clearing. There are better shards for single targets.

How is the pixie better than the silver knight? She barely even does anything.

because falseflagging faggots want to start shit
and ur mom is trash, cunt

>silver knight
>doing anything

Attached: 1459821214738.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>You did figure out that only the one dominque is attached to matters right?
shit, i think that's where i fucked up

i legit took out all of the heads one by one until the fight finally ended

Attached: 1559467713904.jpg (645x627, 72K)

Cute.

Attached: 1561508948004.png (1754x1137, 1.94M)

She is just for healing and singing

Waste of mana, WC is superior, you can't sustain mana till you get mps food which is way later

see: