WHO POSTED MY NUDES ON TWEETR DOT COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO POSTED MY NUDES ON TWEETR DOT COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (251x201, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYIwBA7mwDWnrckXs7gt76Q/videos
knowyourmeme.com/memes/eggman-pisses-on-the-moon
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1385534-Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder that meme was created by a tranny
youtube.com/channel/UCYIwBA7mwDWnrckXs7gt76Q/videos

Why are you following tranny youtubers

>refers to everything as a meme
>thinks a collaborative effort is the doing of a single person
>feels the urge to even bring this to attention as soon as he spots anything tangentially related to it
how obsessed

no, eggman's lines were done by the black guy not the tranny. the tranny is the one with the perfect sonic impression.

O B S E S S E D

fuck off

It was me. What are you gonna do about it, faggit?

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

>refers to everything as a meme
I only said meme once and it is a meme, retard.
>thinks a collaborative effort is the doing of a single person
Never said that.
>feels the urge to even bring this to attention as soon as he spots anything tangentially related to it
First time doing this.
I don't recall saying I followed him
It's not even that funny why you fags getting upset? Forgot to dilate?

SHADOW IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT OBAMA?

Attached: 1559504211069.gif (800x592, 2.6M)

yikes

>I only said meme once and it is a meme
no it isn't. the fact you think it is is evidence enough you call everything even remotely memorable a meme
>Never said that.
>that meme was created by a tranny
>Never said that.
okay
>first post in the thread, link already prepared
>First time doing this.
yeah okay
stay obsessed

Do you know what a meme is? It is an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by non genetic means. The Eggman pisses on the moon scene from Snapcube's video has been posted and parodied multiple times. We're in a thread that's doing exactly that. knowyourmeme.com/memes/eggman-pisses-on-the-moon
>link already prepared
I just searched the channel and posted a link to the channel. Not really prepared.... You will never pass :^)

>seriously references knowyourmeme
jesus christ what the fuck happened to this place

Don't act like it discredits anything.

knowyourmeme.com/photos/1385534-Yea Forums

What the fuck is it with Yea Forums and trannies? I don't want to fucking hear about them, I already know the head of the dub is a tranny, I don't give a fuck, god damn it just stop talking about it

You're wrong I know You're wrong but "i" have to say that trannsgenders (you can call them trannyes) aren't once you find them. but. I think the poster is rite when he said that the website is good O.K.

LOL!

Attached: Phoenix-Wright-HD-Sprites-ace-attorney-35724972-960-640.gif (960x640, 427K)

lmao why are SA2fags so butthurt only furries and trannies and spergs look at this game with any reverence? some fat kid screeching into a mic about some nonsensical shit about shadow peeing isn't funny unless you're reddit.

bait

/pol/acks and zoomers

admit it Yea Forums
you like trannies

wasn't bait but even if i was you're still a fucking retard for responding to me

IT WAS ME

Attached: fxgk788044431.jpg (519x329, 33K)