Uhh

uhh

Attached: 1561428694249.png (2950x900, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nls7u-btbk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Fallout 3 is bad.
We've all seen the youtube videos about it and we've all discussed it to fucking death here.
The only people who disagree about Fallout 3 being shit are idiots and trolls.

We've had this thread 10,000 times now.
Kindly commit die

Maybe if there wasn’t a sweeping narrative dominating all Fallout threads on Yea Forums that “durrrrr 3 is actually great you guyz and NV sucks!” there wouldn’t be a need to shit on it.

Fallout 3 is mediocre but some of its ideas were really good
There are new vegas threads twice a day, what kind of memory damage are you suffering from

uhh you don't get to bring friends

Stop taking bait, you fucking simpleton. 3 is bad and we are all aware of its shortcomings. People saying otherwise are attempting to get a reaction from you and clearly it's working.

Wise up or kill yourself. I don't care which.

better than nv lol

They're not my friends.

pulling the trigger releases the spring and the barrel travels backwards, grabbing 1 shell in a backwards manner and then slamming all the way to the back where a static firing pin rests and discharges the gun. empty shell is ejected and the blow forward force makes the barrel travel back to the firing position.

Attached: COMBATSHOTGUN.png (2950x900, 1.34M)

>There are new vegas threads twice a day, what kind of memory damage are you suffering from
Yeah, and half of it is bitching about NV and circlejerking 3.
It doesn’t take long for bait to become the actual opinion of Yea Forums if its forced long enough

uhh

Attached: peepee.jpg (1514x657, 76K)

Seething tranny, go dilate

PPSh ejects from the top

Attached: Ejector.jpg (1063x283, 90K)

Are you seeing a difference between these guns?

I do not.

The PPSh ejects straight from the top of the magazine, you circled the bolt
The Fallout 3 combat shotgun ejects from 20 cm behind the magazine, which means the cartridge needs to get pushed backwards before being ejected.
That's retarded and doesn't make a lot of sense.
There are firearm designs that don't chamber directly from the magazine, but none of them were very successfull because they are needlessly complicated and prone to jamming
One good example for a similarily complicated design would be the mars automatic pistol

Attached: Mars.jpg (550x683, 69K)

Fallout 3 is great. Stop trying too hard to fit in here.
It is cringe worthy.

Attached: the inner workings of the dumb shotgun.png (2950x900, 1.43M)

its a fucking BEAST though

I hate going through the subway stations.
That's my only grip with FO3.

i hate that the guns dont feel shooty enough.
Going into The Tops with a tommy gun, assault carbine and a BAR is fucking great in NV
Also Fo3 has no humans apart from raiders to shoot.

>commit die
>>>/reddit/

It's good because I said so, nevermind the writing or combat
It's a step down from classic fallout in a lot of ways, and it can't live up to the things new vegas and 4 improved on. I don't think it's bad, but it was only special because it brought new ideas to a 3D engine

>it was only special because it brought new ideas to a 3D engine

This. I hate Fallout 3 as much as anyone else, but we should be able to admit the things that it did right. And it laid the groundwork for New Vegas.

Fallout 1 and 2 are severely overrated and Faallout 3 is objectively better than both of them

Neck yourself zoomer.

I'm 38 and this poster is correct.

You fucking retard holy shit

and it ejects how?

>almost 40 on Yea Forums
Don't you have a parent-teacher conference to go to or something old man?

Redditor be seething

Attached: 1557163445163.jpg (1024x538, 166K)

Acquire sexual intercourse

have sex

reddit, a boomer is someone in their 80s.
but feel free to buy into that monster ad campaign.

accomplish fornication

Do fuck

partake in the act of copulation

go breed

It's a postapocalyptic magic, ain't gonna explain shit.

Attached: falloutmagic.png (1903x571, 1009K)

God I loved that thing

I thought it was cool that liam neeson was your dad, also megaton was an interesting locale

Attached: Chad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

FO3 was so bad. I remember being awed by the beginning and reaching Megaton for the first time and the scope of what it looked like it was going to be the game, only to play for hours walking through the same sewer with the same enemies using the same shotgun for hours and fighting off glitches, bugs and crashes, to reach a story conclusion that made no sense and somehow, had fun for awhile.

It's a shit game, but it was fun somehow. Playing FO4 was a kick in the balls tho. Everything is shittier.

Omfg it's a video game it doesn't have to make sense

>Yea Forums tries to /k/

Attached: 1529409135963.gif (480x350, 409K)

I mean if the bolt just travels ridiculously far, all the way up to the magazine, picks up a shell, fires it, pulls the shell back to the breech and ejects it, it's not too crazy, the only problem is the lack of space for the bolt behind the breech needed for ejection. If the breech were on top of the "grip" it would all be perfectly functional probably.

Still a retarded design but it isn't like the shells are magically travelling through the gun.

Attached: combat.png (2000x610, 666K)

the magazine doesn't have holes on top, it feeds shells through the back of the magazine like some sort of tube magazine hell

>early onset dementia posters
fucking summer.

but my favorite e-celeb hbomberguy said fallout 3 was amazing :(

you are really new

Is that like a confirmed thing or just a guess? Because my assumption is that it feeds through the top of the drum like any other normal drum magazine, and the grip is just a solid grip with no tube magazine inside. The gun is clearly based off the PPSh-41 which has a top-feeding drum magazine.

you can get banned on /k/ for posting video game weapons because most of them dont make sense at all. Only exceptions I've seen were STALKER, Tarkov, and NV

the texture of the magazine has a hole in the back

Why? If you want an RPG, play NV, if you want a casual dungeon crawler with better combat and visuals, play Fallout 4. These days 3 is obsolete.

I like Liam Neeson but the dad character was a cunt who abandon you. I always was a prick to him. Megaton was cool even if hanging around a active nuclear bomb is dumb.

don't forget it also has a drum mag and a tube mag
which isn't impossible but is still stupid

I assumed the drum feeds into a tube magazine. I don't know how the action would work, though.

>caring about how a fictional gun works in a video game
user just fucking use it to kill people.

Attached: 1540869441206.jpg (660x607, 45K)

I have looked at videos and also this pic and I can't find any with a drum with a hole in the side.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nls7u-btbk0

The guy reloads a few times in this video and I can't find any frames that show anything but a solid drum without a side hole.

Attached: th.png (2830x800, 1.5M)

Fuck off Pete Hines.

It's still not nearly as bad as 4

>winder isn't even on the drum
what the fuck

>Bethesda are lazy as shit

Every time.

Attached: 3ca.png (844x633, 718K)

uhh

Attached: whoa.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)