OMG what a nice game!

OMG what a nice game!
I love walking levels over and over again! So fun!

Attached: file.png (1000x1624, 2.24M)

damn, who knew that metroidvanias had backtracking

I just can't keep playing
So fucking boring

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 01.03.44.jpg (5120x2880, 1.67M)

Seethe harder samefag zoomer

I am 32. Your game is shit. And a meme like gay souls.

>Look! I don't like game, please someone talk to me!
Be honest, how lonely are you?

>bruh i'm 32 and i don't know how metroidvanias work
literally retarded

Go easy on the poor guy.

Attached: 1551006211803.png (457x673, 380K)

32 but types like a toddler, so yes you are a zoomer, your brain probably didn't develop past the age of 12

This is not about me being lonely
This is about this game being 10 out of 10 while having boring shallow repetitive gameplay

How does this make this game less bad?

I am not native english speaker so it's harder for me to explain things.

because it's not bad, you're just biased and the game isn't made for you

This anti-Hollow Knight threads on Yea Forums were the reason why I bought in on eShop sale recently. Thanks!

>these anti gays threads on Yea Forums were the reason I became a faggot and started sucking dicks

For how long have you been doing this, user? Do you swallow?

>levels

Nigga you don't even know what the fuck you playin'

You are correct that it is a 10 out of 10. Unfortunately you need to have competence and an enjoyment of the genre to enjoy it. Sorry!!

Objectively the best indie game of all time.

&

Objectively the best metroidvania of all time.

Hollow Knight BTFO's haters on two fronts at every turn.

Keep pretending to be an idiot. Idiot.

I know. A shit game.

But user, it's not me who makes threads about apparently shitty game on a daily basis. You do that. You are the one who is obsessed.

>Unfortunately you need to have to like eating shit to enjoy it. Sorry!!

I honestly suck dick that much harder knowing that you incels will never receive such great pleasure in your lives

Go outside

>he doesnt drink gourmet coffee filled with great flavor profiles from civet dung.

No shame...

Attached: 1560187360063.jpg (802x967, 78K)

Attached: Bait-Chan.jpg (680x1025, 53K)

Why all retards in threads like this classify this as a Metroidvania? Is not you dumb faggots, is NOT.

The fucking game came out in 2017. Calling people who don't like a 2 year old game "zoomer" is nonsense. Yea Forums really became a fucking lunatic asylum

Dude you're like 20 minutes into the game.

metroidvania is kind of a shit genre. It's the equivalent of being the best open world game.

Seethe harder

How come this flash shit isn't 1 buck like Castle Crashers and the like? It has exactly the same cheap feeling

You've got a bunch of people seething, but I agree. I got bored sometime after beating hornet in the moss swamp or whatever. I heard it gets better once you get more moves, but I lost interest before that happened for me.
It's a shame, because the atmosphere and art and music are great. The combat is alright. But the platforming felt waaaaay to floaty for my liking as well.

I play every metroidvania I can find, Hollow Knight is top 5 of all time in that catagory

That is your mind on maymay buzzwords.
HK is mediocre, and there is nothing worse than mediocrity that are considered to be "best thing eva!!!".

It's not flash you tard

i know right?

OP is just a fucking autist that probably didnt even play hollow knight. Dont bother

Suuuuuuuure, that's exactly how hand drawn sprites look and feel like, Odin Sphere, Cuphead and Skull Girls absolutely never existed, this totally isn't Castle Crashers tier

Odin sphere is quintessential motion twin and skeletal based animation, what the hell are you smoking

You're autistic and need to choke on fecal matter. It's the same engine as cuphead.

Unity? I can see why it is so bad then, should have used flash instead and it would look less shitty

I adore the game but I have to agree, there is too much backtracking.

Yeah, OP is trolling lads

>got filtered by greenpath of all things
lmao git gud scrub

>too much backtracking
>stag stations everywhere, dreamgate, tramway
lad what are you smoking?