How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: Facts.jpg (3135x3461, 2.72M)

There are a lot more KH fans that like 1 the most than Smash fans that like 64.

fuck off

Brawl was the best game Cringedom Sharts III was ass

3D was fun

Not very as the Kingdom Hearts games are very different in concept to the smash games.

But Brawl is bad and KH3 is actually good

Was there any Kingdom Hearts Final Mix that dramatically changed the game for the better?

OP is a retard.

This, but the opposite. KH3 = Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U

This kind of desperate comparisons are always just that.

KH1 = KH1
KH2 = KH2
KH3 = KH3

Smash isn’t as story driven as KH, is a completely different genre with a different fan base, and didn’t have multiple spin offs between the 14 years between melee and Brawl.

If the image is trying to convey 3 is a disappointment, then yes I agree. Especially as far as the story is concerned, 3 is the worst of the bunch (Ironic since Brawl you could argue the opposite). However unlike Brawl 3 does have some mechanics I wouldn’t want to see disappear for the next game like keyblade switching midcombo and air stepping. Improve them yes but don’t remove them.

Yes KH2FM

But that would imply Sm4sh is actually good

then Smash Ultimate would be the KH2FM to Smash Wii U

2’s was so substantial it put the game above 1 for a lot of people. The content it added ranging from bosses, moves, keyblades, balance changes, a new dungeon, story scenes, etc all made the game feel like the most complete in the series, while simultaneously diminishing its greatest weakness that made people like 1 more. The mashing and level design.

This is why the comparisons are retarded.

Maybe when compared to KH2 vanilla, but KH2FM? Even diehard KH1fags agree that the latter is a fan favorite.

>But Brawl is bad and KH3 is actually good
Both were mediocre disappointments among their respective fandoms.

>If the image is trying to convey 3 is a disappointment, then yes I agree. Especially as far as the story is concerned, 3 is the worst of the bunch (Ironic since Brawl you could argue the opposite).
Thats definitely what this thread looks to be about.

How accurate is this?

Attached: OP.jpg (3135x1222, 108K)

>This, but the opposite. KH3 = Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Are you actually in belief that this would be in KH3's favor?

Tr4sh is just Brawl 2.0 with worse content and zero identity.

Extremely

Just KH2FM really. KH1FM's additions were more QoL based at best.

Ultimate is actually a new game though.

brawl is an apt comparison to 3 tho. Both have shitty gimmicks to make it easier for casuals and are slower then their prequels but still have some fun elements

>Top = where it started it all
>Middle = franchise peak
>Bottom = soul crushing letdown

BBS is Brawl

How?

Because it's a slow piece of shit that insanely simplistic and unfun to play compared to the rest of the series

What happens when Sora ends up in Smash one day?

>First game is the best
Yup. Sounds about right.

Attached: SSB64 Combo Contest - Prince.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

So just like KH3?

Gay shit on both sides, I would say pretty accurate.

>piss equals shit
It's kind of the same, but not really.

Not really, KH3 may not be a Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, but it's certainly not as much of a failure in terms of simple shit not feeling good to do as Brawl or BBS. Those are truly putrid games.

is the joke that theyhave escalating autistic fanbases with each new game?

KH3 is dogshit, cope.

Risky fucking thread for me to be in before playing KH3

Nothing in the game matters until you get to KBG, and by that I mean everything from the beginning of the game until Sora goes to retrieve Aqua is literal filler.

Power of Waking is an umbrella asspull that has no clearly defined capabilities. Xehanort is a goodguy who goes to heaven with his fucktoy Eraqus, Sora commits suicide at the end. ggwp Kh3 is shit, cope.

BBS also had the all new command deck shit going on which separates it from Brawl, which at least retained the basic core gameplay design of Smash. The actual problem was how horribly wrong it functioned mixed with the new additions hurting it than the other way around, essentially similar to Osaka team's take on the command menu used for the mainline releases.

>which at least retained the basic core gameplay design of Smash
I beg to differ.

The command deck and brawls shift towards being outright anti-competitive are comparable

>Xehanort is a goodguy who goes to heaven with his fucktoy Eraqus
I can't believe this was actually canon. I could normally accept KH's batshit storytelling similar to MGS as ironic entertainment but holy fuck was Nomura way up his own ass this time around i just couldn't.