E3 was bad this year

>E3 was bad this year
>Steam summer sale is bad this year

Anything else we can look forward to seeing bomb?

Attached: 1561675484532.png (461x359, 196K)

The summer sale is alright

Attached: 2s9k3a5q.png (210x96, 2K)

Maybe we're buying different things, but what I've been interested in is all at least 25%
Plus, you can get a couple games for almost free over the course of the sale if you have enough of an achievement backlog

Gamescom

There's always bitcoin

>WTF WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING 99,9999999% OFF?
based entitled gamer

A lot of games that use to go on sale for less have really pathetic sale amounts now.
That, and while things like flash sales have been dead for a while now, even the sale theme this year is lazy and shitty.

I'm entitled to wanting to keep as much as my money as possible and disregarding mediocre sales.

My cock hurts.

>E3 was bad
E3 was great, you moron

This thread is Yea Forums

Who the fuck cares about E3 and why? Also Steam sales have been shit since 2015, nothing new here.

Attached: 18792015.png (1437x837, 1.69M)

No it wasn't, fuck off.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-10+at+03.59.24).png (993x703, 900K)

DIAVOLO

Inb4 sneed

You should wash it with some peroxide

>No Sony
>Good shit shown at Nintendo
>Xbox showed things I care about

I loved E3 this year

Probably the worst E3 actually, very lackluster and nothing we haven't known about already or thought was coming. The only two surprising things were that SpongeBob game remastered (that wasn't even at E3) and Banjo getting in Smash... I personally got really excited for DBZ: Kakarot, but that's just me.
Everything was generic brown grey shooterman game #1462

Although Nintendo had slightly more exciting new things to look forward to like BotW2 but I can not for the life of me without looking up what was shown think of anything that was important enough to be excited about, it was all games we knew were coming. Halo Infinite? I want to say maybe but that's a fucking cinematic not gameplay, and I could have sworn people tossed the name around way before it was revealed.

>>E3 was bad this year
it wasnt bad considering the low bar the gaming industry was been in

Nintendo, square, and Bethesda were promising

>year before next gen consoles has nothing
E3 has been shit for years, but it's to be expected that there's nothing happening until next year.

>I just buy on steam when the sales are 90%