How did video games go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos into something...

How did video games go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos into something retarded jocks, women, and niggers regularly take part in?

Attached: 1512614946605.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIodUkwtI4M
youtube.com/watch?v=qGBohd0V2Mo
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2011/LCODBlackmales2011.pdf
youtu.be/bDOZbvE01Fk?t=112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah user arcades never existed.

jews saw money in it
the video game industry makes more money than the movie industry

Is that why video games are becoming movies?

>shunned from society
Maybe I grew up in nice communities, but through childhood, teenage, and into adult years, most people my age played games. Even the "jocks" or whatever atleast had a Xbox to play Madden or Halo.

>i created a reality in my head that never actually existed and now im complaining about how things in real life dont match my perception.

We're talking about the 80s and 90s here you retarded zoomer, not the mid 2000s.

This. It's just that most people didn't make it their whole life and kept it as a small hobby while maintaining a real social life. You'd be surprised how many people you wouldn't expect played games growing up, even if it was just Mario or Zelda. Anime... now THAT was actually shunned by society. If people knew you liked anime they definitely thought you were a fucking weirdo, but that's changed now.

they let us work out the kinks and prepare a comfortable community for them to invade.

Money, once money because involved parasites of all shapes and sizes wanted in. Society has always defined what is "In" by what they consider worth something and nothing defines that better than money.

My mom and my dad played atari in the 80s and then when i got a super ninteno my mom 100%'d Yoshis Island.

>How did video games go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos into something retarded jocks, women, and niggers regularly take part in?
it never was like this for me. when i grew up in the 90s. everyone had a gaming pc and a console at the very least. everyone played vidyer and even girls played more games than just tomb raider and sims.
maybe germany is different but everyone played video games where i grew up. there was no social stigma attached to it. and surprisingly most parents also played video games.

Attached: consider the following.png (940x1290, 1.29M)

I grew up in the 90s you retard. Don't you remember Pokemania being so hot that it was acceptable for 11 year olds to be playing on their Gameboys? Mortal Kombat being a acceptable fighting game everyone was familiar with? The fact that every kid in middle school had a PS1/N64? Some pretending to blend in you zoom zoom.

>actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos
This never happened except maybe in backwater Bible Belt shitholes where all the retards live.

Thats so they can claim it costs a lot more to make them than it actually does and secretly funnel the rest of the money to whatever they want.

Damn, never would have seen that without the arrow, thanks dawg.

How did being an ignorant hillbilly become acceptable in our society?

Attached: Classy drunks.jpg (1024x573, 92K)

I'm born in 1991 and my boomer parents both played Leisure Suit Larry and other shit

Based friendless weirdos keeping gaming real

Vidya was always normie tier, obsessing over it and going into the deep ends of it is nerdy.

Americans basically woke up to bullying and are breaking down limiters to enjoying media. That's why we see marvel and cape shit as some of the most successful blockbuster films now. Anime is next.

>Xbox
>Childhood
What the fuck?

Attached: 1535676265749.jpg (679x778, 390K)

OP did you hear this a lot in high school?

Attached: nerd.gif (353x117, 486K)

I bet OP lives in some midwest shithole where you were expected to have some blue collar job outta highschool and instead he played video games.

the original gamers were people who went to bars and hung out with friends, as video games were a very social hobby meant to be enjoyed with others out in public. then in the mid 80s that games were co-opted by nerds and taken from their rightful owners, who focused on making games there were more complicated rather than more fun. it wasn't until relatively recently that the normals have begun to retake what was once ours, and not surprisingly gaming has entered a second golden age because of it.

please dont tell me thats a man

A 30 year boomer was 12 when the xbox came up. Most of Yea Forums is like 20.

Everything he said is true though. You would be seen as a social outcast if you played video games.
You are STILL today seen as a social outcast if you play anything other than the normie king games like minecraft or fortnite

Normies are a mistake and should never be brought into video games.

I don't know where this persecution narrative came from. Vidya have always been massively popular since the 70s. I've been alive a long time and they have been continuously popular as long as I can remember. You are delusional

I remember letting a black kid borrow my gameboy to play pokemon for a few hours, when I got it back my save was deleted.

is this ogre from game of throne?

its not. its some brazilian cosplay instagram thot.

Original Xbox was my high school years you retard.

I love choker so damn much!

No, he's not

inb4 "it's only your fault if you get bullied" variant

Attached: 1551398570288.jpg (764x960, 100K)

Connected Technology becoming ubiquitous and more accessible at an earlier age naturally boosts video game playing numbers. When more people and more dollars are involved, cultural trends tend to follow.

Attached: D-GVF8VXYAAokIR.jpg (960x1200, 77K)

>2019 - "Join my premium twitch stream and watch me play "video games" ;)"

lol

those are some godly kneepits

You weren’t shunned for playing games. You were shunned for several reasons, including poor hygiene and your aspergers.

The religious conservative movements in the southeast.
Anything east of Texas is fucked.

and also for playing games

Normies(normalfags) want attention, they want to believe they are special.

sauce me friend, because of the gay bottom text meme googles only giving me Yea Forums threads

oh god someone xray this
oh yeah it actually was quite like that huh, though I did know a family here and there that didn't own anything, and quite a few that didn't have current hardware.

Attached: revolt.png (593x511, 251K)

Arcades were literally the hottest shit all over the place in the 80s and early 90s, user. Nevermind what If you are going to play the 'hurr no you are the newfag' game then at least don't fail so hard.

youtu.be/OIodUkwtI4M

rep grind > cleanliness grind
You'll casuals don't even know the dryer sheet trick.

video games were for losers until everyone with a phone got access to garbage like plants vs zombies and angry birds

>subscribe to me on twitch to view my exclusive subscriber video game broadcasts

He's not a zoomer, just a nerdy kid who thought that games were the issue with him in school and not the fact that he's a nerd. As usual, chads also played (but to be honest only popular games) and were seen as normal people, just like today.

Do the math, retard.

someone post that comic about hobbies getting ruined by normies and hoes.

If you know the character's name you can find it, I just did. If you don't then you don't deserve it.
It's mediocre.

>How did homosexuality go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos into something retarded jocks, women, and niggers regularly take part in?

if you thought it was possible to make money while playing videogames prior to like 2006, you were considered a fucking retard, and even the dirtiest indian sleeping and shitting in the streets would have told you to get a job.

now those same dirty indians are running twitch, a platform where literal retards make 5-7 figures by sucking cock and being mediocre at videogames.

Attached: caveman.png (349x452, 137K)

It was never exclusively the first one to begin with

>arya will never sit on your face after killing the night king

How can a religion be that greedy

What is the significance of the cords circled in the picture? Yes I had a NES, I had my parents set it up because I didn't know how, don't you dare call me a zoomer.

should there be anything wrong with the cables? What are the red circles supposed to show?

It's been nearly 20 years my dude.

money

>niggers
black people have always been gamers.

jews are mostly a race, not much of a religion.
in fact jews are so much of a unique race that, through their many many generations of inbreeding amongst themselves, there are clinical diseases only associated with jewish populations.

If someone posted this today there’d be a million “SHUT THE FUCK UP HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING INCEL” responses
How far 4channel has fallen

Jews are a very tightly knit group, they are all unified in their quest to suck the most shekels they can from every single race, industry, and people.

Big bang theory got the normals interested in nerd culture

>plugging the white audio wire into the RF jack

Damn I want to fuck her

She cute

Is this a white person meme? Growing up in the mid 80s, i always saw all kinds of people playing vidya. Women, blacks, whites, hispanics. The fuck kind of person gets mocked for playing vidya?

I used to bring ny OG gameboy to school and other kids wanted to play too, not make fun of me. Maybe you were just an ugly loser user

dont do this to me user

Not lying, but I met up with this chick last year and she has a fucking vacuum for a mouth. Sucks dick real good and is known to be a pretty easy lay.

>tfw played NES, SNES, Genesis in childhood years
>tfw later childhood had the N64, PSX, and the Saturn

makes me feel old

I think what he's referring to is teenagers and adults. Yeah children played video games back then but no one older did, at least in my experience.

hate women
hate minorities
simple as

Attached: 1535041386094.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Big Bang Theory made 'nerdiness' cool. Of course, it's a sanitized, Hollywood version of nerdiness.

Why do whites constantly shit on jews but wanted hitler to win so they could do the sme thing? Sounds like jealousy. At least jew bros wont kick me out of my home for being the wrong skin color. Jres just wsnt my money. Whites want my money, and then they esnt to hang me from a tree or send me to africa.

Lmao fuck you guys. Jew bros till the end. Based big noses sniffing out insurrection and crushing it with the power of David

What are the circles and arrows supposed to indicate?

I grew up with NES but haven't used one in a long time and I don't remember how the cables are supposed to be. Is it hooked up incorrectly?

wasnt there a variant of this image mentioning that shitty Bazinger show?

you know the one

You think Jew haters are white? At best they’re 1/4 white.

Can we just agree that the '90s was the only acceptable era in which to grow up?

Attached: 30 year old boomer.jpg (852x480, 33K)

>pic
>Reorge Rincoln Rockwell.

In truth i think its a town thing. This shit never halpened in the city. Arcades were packed with all kinds of people and women too. My big sis used to take me to the arcade all of the time and loved pacman and galaga.

In small towns i guess the craze wasnt as big or diverse as they had much less exposure

Sorry guys, it's my fault. I started playing games and because I'm so cool everyone else copied me. I really dropped the ball this time and i'm truly sorry.

Attached: 1560007962310.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

Thank the jews at Snoy

90's games with todays graphics, and even some mechanics

that would be amazing

most, if not all the remade games have proven this to be true in a few instances

The white plug isn't supposed to be plugged in there.

>muh ancestoed we deserve to rule the world muh IQ
>jews have highet IQ and more money
>FUCKING RSTAT SCUMBAGS HITLER HELP ME REEEEEE
The death throes of a cucked race that got knocked from the top to the bottom.

miel lapin - chel cosplay

use yandex y-you...you N word

In reality, Steve Jobs ruined society.

She has such a punchable face.

because it's not their own country
>At least jew bros wont kick me out of my home for being the wrong skin color
LOL

Blame Hiromoot, we can't even say the N word anymore.

Attached: cancer.png (1344x2492, 941K)

Who's this ugly bitch?

Oh, that white plug is part of the RCA cable? Ha.

Is that fucking Arya Stark

>Yea Forums thinks they’re losers just because they play video games
You surely can’t be serious

Attached: 47AE84BB-66E6-4C61-91D9-8E6C11C24683.png (492x332, 51K)

Why did you put that in brackets? Is it because its summer?
>summer `19 what a time to be alive

An American.

Good lord that canthal tilt

Attached: 1553466163537.jpg (1920x796, 112K)

>ugly
That's Maisie Williams, the goddess of perfection.

Attached: 1561217979005.jpg (1622x2048, 319K)

>LOL
Proofs? White cucks constantly demand throwing people out but Jew bros dont. Also its not your own country its the Native Americans
>its bad when the Jews take land! But its okay when we do it!!!
Sounds to me like the David chads conquered yet again

She's a 10/10 in Britain.

Attached: 1558200180021.jpg (780x438, 67K)

>why does society take multiple decades to acclimate to a new phenomenon
beats me. literally never happened to any other demographic in history before i think

Hey nigger, blacks did better during segregation and were unified as a people, when Jim Crow laws were removed and MLK said his nigger speach, decades later bigger culture devolved.

Explain

nigger culture*
mistyped

you must be a blind basedboy. that goblin is uglier than my girlfriend

nigger

Fucking kek

These keep getting better and better

she looks jewish

Look, I'm going to stop embarrassing you. If you want to make better arguments stop by /pol/, mkay? Just don't overdose on it.

Attached: Map Israel Today.jpg (960x1981, 209K)

I can't believe how many revisionist "lol it never happened" idiots there are in here.

This is a Penny Arcade that was published 18 fucking years ago.

Attached: i-SFL2CVH.jpg (1948x967, 1009K)

Sorry to break it to you but 30 year olds are millenials
t. millenial

As of 2019, the breakdown by age looks like this: Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1944 and 1964. They're current between 55-75 years old (76 million in U.S.)Apr 22, 2019

I remember how much girls were disgusted with me over playing vidya
Now they’re claiming they’re the main audience for vidya and now vidya companies pander to them exclusively
Really makes me think

She looks like she out of a Mike Adriano video
Jesus
>canthal tilt
The more you know

Attached: 1561701381179.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>Jews plan to turn the entirety of Europe into a European minority
>some European countries try to stop that by removing the Jews
>this somehow makes them equally poisonous
How?

Pretty sure it wasn't videogames that made society shun us.

(((People))) saw money being made, (((people))) started to push it.

>implying
Both photography and cinema were accepted by normies right as they started.

Reminds me of the "literally nobody ever called it a PSX" faggots

The thing about high-definition photography is that you can actually see the makeup, which means you can tell there's so much makeup that none of her actual face is showing.

No one was talking about millennials.

>our heritage
cringe
I can't believe this comic is still going.

I want to make Arya a mommy.

What the fuck? Looking at this made just made me realize that there's too many years.
There's too many fucking years.
Can we pause for a second please?

spoilers, bruh

remember what they took from us

>into something retarded jocks, women, and niggers regularly take part in?

How can anyone deny incels being on this board?

"A 30 year old boomer"
they don't exist

it wasn't that simple, zoomie
youtube.com/watch?v=qGBohd0V2Mo

that shit was never acceptable you just didn't care what society thought. I'm sure cps tried to take you away a few times

la goblina...

Attached: CentAmerica.jpg (780x750, 118K)

Friends did it first.

Attached: 67340.jpg (1182x903, 269K)

Sure ya did

The late '80s

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Girls are one of the main reasons for mirror matches existing in the first place.

Attached: Chun alt.gif (296x458, 2.7M)

>At least jew bros wont kick me out of my home for being the wrong skin color

Attached: no_niggers_for_israel_jews.jpg (600x379, 38K)

You know, other tribes inhabited Palestine for longer then Jews did in all of their combined history before and after the destruction of the Second Temple. Do you want to kick Jews out of the land they unlawfully occupy?

>retarded jocks
>women
>niggers

think long and hard about WHY you're a friendless weirdo

Attached: brghh.png (390x488, 367K)

fucking sand people

>>Jews plan to turn the entirety of Europe into a European minority
Are they doing this from the evil lair you also made up

Obsessed

You'd still do her if offered the chance

Attached: arya-1555900366.png (480x480, 178K)

>fagget defending normalfags
lmaoing @ ur life retard

Hella reddo ITT....yikes...

>made up
Lmao! So the protocols of the elders of zion predicting almost everything that is happening now is just a coincidence?

>jews have highet IQ
Hey, man, could you post research papers that confirm it? I really want to see at least one of them.

no, we're back again
>gamers are weird
>gaming is cool and mainstream
>gamers are nazis

you'd be quite surprised at how many of them are in the competitors higher corporate rungs

|
^
This. It's money, fame, attention. With the internet providing any joe blow a platform to broadcast themselves onto the world, whereas it used to be ironclad locked behind the (((nepotism and agenda narrative pushing))) control tribe of the T.V/radio, faster internet becoming more affordable to a reasonable amount meant more/anyone could afford setting themselves out on e-celebrity, notice the yet still rising plague that are live streamers, the nose smelled the e-coin and pranced on it to once more, control and collect its potentials and profits.

With that, indeed, you have swarthy ass clowns such as the subject on this here webm, that just for being a load monkey on the net, bringing out its inner baboon, which funny enough, brought it its ultimate demise because it couldn't handle it, its monkey pea brain was no match for the responsibility that is being e-famous or the attention it carries, becoming a self-destructing meme who got washed-up by the lake.
In short, anyone can become famous through the internet, but not everyone can handle it properly.

Attached: drowned negro.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

There isn't a single moment. It happened in waves, each larger and more retarded than the last. Look at the Mega Drive/Genesis. Think about how famous, iconic, popular it was. They "only" ever sold 30 million of 'em. Compare that to when 100 million Wiis AND 80 million 360s AND 80 million PS3s moved all at once.

I'd compare it to the Internet. Eternal September, when AOL opened the floodgates and all the retards flooded in? In a single year, the population of the Internet skyrocketed... From 5 million users to 12 million users. Even the most retarded newfags looked like philosopher kings compared to the people who started on the iPhone.

Attached: 1191e79bf554ab3a2954fe.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Thanks for proving his point

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

>There will be no country with a white majority by 2050, here's why that's a good thing

Yes, you do. You all have to go fucking back. This is a board for vidya. This is not vidya. Go back to your containment board.

Attached: back to the pol.jpg (490x290, 38K)

>google canthal tilt
>incel wiki right at the top

every time

>make vague guesses of the future
>these vague guesses “come true” if you look at them hard enough
>WTF?!?!!?? THEYRE CONTROLLING EBWYTHIBG

No one was ever bullied for playing video games.

This. Fucking revisionist incels making up more lies.

>giving computers to everyone
that was pretty much it, he gave the ultimate ease of access to everyone in the world in the form of a smartphone.

>September 2000
That article is older than most of the posters here and you’re still here sucking cock like usual aren’t you?

their "evil lair" is called Israel

origato user-kun

Because they are fun you joyless faggot

>How did video games go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos into something retarded jocks, women, and niggers regularly take part in?
They noticed that we were having objectively more fun than them.
It took them ages to realize this, but they inevitably did, and now our hobby suffers immensely because of it.

I know self reflection is difficult and scary, but I truly believe anyone can be a better, kinder person if they really try. I hope you'll be able to find a happier, healthier mindset someday.
Oh and Have Sex if you want to, I guess.

Attached: Ci2M2CqUgAAf_zU.jpg (435x384, 36K)

>"So user tell me a little bit about yourself, what are your hobbies?"
>"Well I like playing football and playing video ga-"
>"NEEEEEEEEEERD HAHA GET A LIFE LOSER!!"

Attached: Girls (1).png (449x401, 490K)

What did you play as a kid in Germany?

Attached: Krautism.jpg (1392x256, 166K)

Knowing what makes a face beautiful doesn't make you an incel, they just happened to have compiled a large list of beauty standards that are actually quite helpful

Attached: 1561442513525.png (450x194, 164K)

>passive aggressive response

dilate

>vague
Lmao! Nice cope.

>joe dempsie got a full frontal attack of this

Surprised the guy didn't get any lasting damage

lmao how about this, it was written in the 1920s

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

The guy who penned it is considered "The Father of the European Union"

Attached: Das Pan-Europäische Manifest by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.jpg (425x302, 25K)

"30 year old boomer" is a meme. The word "boomer" in this context is a humorous way of pointing out the fact that millennials are getting old. Nobody actually thinks that 30-year-olds are part of the baby boomer generation.

Like everything in this world, normies will get ahold of it and ruin it.

what the fuck is wrong with germans

It's partially because at least 2 generations have grown up with video games.
That and kikes too

Attached: TheEndOfAllCivilizations.png (720x1027, 1.21M)

Years of prep. She admitted years ago that she thought he was a stud.

Attached: Maisie-on-Arya-Gendry-and-Joe-arya-and-gendry-34009229-245-220.gif (245x220, 751K)

This probably should have been directed at .

Reddit

Ah sorry

Attached: 1555458371079.jpg (800x797, 111K)

damn straight, my dude

>all the comments are about how they want to brutally kill the monkey
well I certainly wasn't expecting that

I'm a 27 year old virgin and I've never been bullied for playing video games. Maybe you're just a dweeb.

That's what happens when you're given tons of money and positions of power thanks to WW2, power corrupts. Basically we wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for Hitler, it's his fault ironically.

>>At least jew bros wont kick me out of my home for being the wrong skin color.

>>cringe
I still need to make that Pain Olympics review video thanks for reminding me, pussy.

>this is a 10/10 in bongistan

Actually, no. It's well documented that once some source of entertainment hits a "unironically too popular" threshold it's guaranteed to be shit, because to be that popular it means it caters to way too many people, it's watered down and it's retarded.
The best example of this was Resident Evil: it was already mainstream but not in a "worldwide mastodon" way.
Then came RE4, it was amazing, a gem of a game, it was also was a fluke to cater to as many people as possible, it was a "flash in the pan" fad that wasn't gonna last, a formula that wasn't really possible to repeat because it came from cheapness.
And sure enough, the hated old formula gave us almost nothing but absolute masterpieces, the last really good RE was 4 and then it never recovered, one shit game after another for 15 years. You have RE2r but it's more of a tryhard way to make the series feel like the original while being far from the original. Kinda like making GoW feel like Ninja Gaiden by having all enemies run at twice your speed and kill you in one hit.

Attached: degradation of a hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 1.47M)

I feel like most western males born since 1980 has picked up and enjoyed a video game at some point. I really doubt anyone has been bullied specifically for playing games.

>well documented
>shitty strawman comic made by an extremely biased guy who clearly hates women because they didnt fuck him
Contrarians are cancer

Body isn't bad (assuming it's actually her and not a body double).

Attached: maisie_williams_nude_topless_deleted_scene sfw.jpg (1000x900, 106K)

Ghetto-prison sounds lame how about Cyber-ghettos

Literally every comic that tries to present an argument uses a straw man. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Pic is you and your "bro".
Stupid apefrican.

Attached: 1561571333254.png (989x5094, 3.35M)

They havent. Its gg-fag fanfiction to push the narrative that the "roastie" who didnt fuck them for free in highschool are now opressing them

Just likes jews are
And blacks
And muslims

Hell if God was somehow proven to be resl today tomorrow he would be "le jew roastie sjw puppet"

>How did video games go from being actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos

That was literally never the case you absolute retard

>act like an obsessive retard with something
>get treated like a social pariah as you rightly should

That's literally all that happened. Normal people have always enjoyed videogames.

Damn. Seething over blacks and jews RENT FREE. Imagine the burtthurt it took to make this. Whites SEETHING at the unstoppable Jew and Black alliance

Im drunk lolo

Cringe

That may be so, but at least I'm not a virgin

Attached: 1560598742721.jpg (960x540, 146K)

>waah they bullied me for playing videogames
No, they bullied you for being a fat racist incel. Videogames have always been popular with everyone.

What you're not accounting for is that americans are effectively niggers themselves, brought low by their pets. Bunch of touchy cunts.

unironically kys

>Normal people have always enjoyed videogames.
This. My fucking office had DOOM on every computer back in the day shit was hilarious. This fanfiction tier shit made up by ugly basement dwellers is retarded

I think this thread would be more accurate if it was about anime

>9+ inches

Attached: 6785697609012.png (321x300, 148K)

Why do /pol/tards and incels always have to lie about everything? Just state the truth you fucking losers, people love video games, they just hate you.

Attached: 9wt9l81hu1t01.jpg (4674x2630, 846K)

>jew bros wont kick me out of my home for being the wrong skin color
Who do you think owns the banks?

Makes sense. Germany is kike central ever since ((Hitler)) pulled off the greatest falseflag in history for this allies

The NES released. Not even joking. You don't know dick all about gaming history if you think it wasn't a huge pop culture phenomenon. And ever since games have been played by more people than not. The only difference today is the kids then grew up so now more adults play but even then some did. Pac Man was a hit song ffs. But keep thinking you had this super secret club normies didn't know about zoomer.

Born 1990 here, anyone, ANYONE actually experience the "shunning" that retards like OP go on about because as i recall video games have ALWAYS been the hottest shit and everyone owned them.

NOOOOOOO
>hairline recedes another inch
IM SPECIAL IM WHITE ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT

This, I'm a member of one of America's top frat at a party school (ASU), we play so much fucking videogames, probably more than normal college students.

Damn OP got btfo hard

>niggers
they always played vidya tho?

Well I'm probably sure you faggots do everything in the book except actually study.
College isn't a daycare faggot most people want to get in and get out

Jews/Jewish IS a religion, you moron. And yes, I did take the bait.

>why did something fun catch on?
I DONT KNOW OP, IM BAMBOOZLED JUST LIKE YOU, YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

This. OP is acting like a good percentage of the population in the 80s and 90s werent playing in arcades or owned a console.
The only ''gamers'' who were bullied were those who were already socially excluded to begin with and took up gaming as their only hobby/ interest.

well for starters they highly favor nepotism, and they teach that lying and gouging non-jews for money is ideal in the eyes of their faith

I think people are taking the word "shunned" a bit too literally. He probably just means that gamers were treated like people who watched anime. Like, "oh you're a nerd lol" and that's it. It might have been more true prior to 1990 when video games started becoming really popular.

I was born in 1988 and thus mostly grew up in the '90s, and I remember at least one time when someone made fun of me for playing video games. He was basically an asshole, so whatever.

Nah, we keep a 3.5 GPA minimum (not saying that's high, but no one is below 3.5) and we rely on 'study aids' so most of us have 4.0.

(Not to mention the people you 'see' in frats are only the 50%, there are 50% of those who are more kept to themselves)

Plus, a big part of why we are able to pull shit like this is we get connections. I haven't done shit and I already have a job waiting for me at graduation.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.11M)

I have. And it was the mainstream stuff that was accepted. Super Mario and Madden. Anything that can be played as a passive time waster. The second it crossed over into being an actual hobby that you spent most of your free time with you became the shunned nerd. Even Final Fantasy, with its weird ass Japanese aesthetic, was social cancer. And God forbid you were into any simulators. Because video games, at the time, were something for shut in NEETs looking to escape their sad lives.

Fast forward to 2019 and games are basically as ubiquitous as movies now and are also much easier. So Chad and his girlfriend can enjoy them now

It doesn't matter what you think of it, how do you feel about it doesn't matter. That is a mere description of facts that do happen. Every single hobby that becomes too popular eventually dies. You can try and think of anything, even not videogames and geek hobbies in general, it'll work.

>It will take years for religion to die off

Attached: 1430613450977.jpg (422x422, 142K)

And reddit too

Seething isn't an argument.

Attached: Picture1-2.png (975x476, 109K)

I'm happy that you got by with daddy's money and nepotism

Attached: 1508532690087.png (417x578, 195K)

>tfw there are now people on Yea Forums that unironically grew up with the 360

>we keep

Does the frat have a no retards policy where you need to keep a certain GPA?

Low iq people have bad imaginations so can’t play games with”bad graphics”. Once graphics got better they started playing games.

I mean, that's just how the world works.

The whole education system is to prove to strangers you aren't a total retard and show that you are capable of doing a job.
Having a 4 year exposure to those/parent of those/alumnis who are successful and getting their trust is one way of going about it.

This is why people do interns despite you not really doing anything significant doing interns.

All I know that once it got popular, video games started caring more about "cinematic experiences" , "mature themes", realistic graphics over style, diversity just for the sake of it, and LGBTAQ+ and feminist representation and sexualization. It's fucking BS because none of that actually enhances the game play or enjoyable experience of video games. I hate the Last Of Us fan base most of all, because they're trying to convince people that video games should be taken seriously by ripping off angsty, grimdark films and comics from the 90s or before.

Nutmeg?

Most do, depends on the type of fraternity. There's a social frat, literary frat, and a professional frat (Engineering/Medical/Business/etc)

Social is the most leniant

>actively shunned
video games were never shunned, you were, there's a difference
the only reason people like you are angrier about it now is because the rise of livestreaming gave way to more closely interactive communities, in much the same way that streaming video and social media made web1.0 boomers seethe with rage
eventually, you're gonna have to face the fact that you're the one at fault for your shitty attitude and poor results in life

>The whole education system is to prove to strangers you aren't a total retard and show that you are capable of doing a job.
Thats what my ATPL would do dipshit
No airline would hire a retard just because he has a degree

Attached: 1433105374278.png (1908x626, 270K)

>alliance
Heh, if you truly think for a moment that they consider you an alley and not a mindless tool for them to further their own agenda, I got road to sell you negro.
You'll be done in worse then MLK & Malcom x, and those 2 knew that they were never to be trusted.
"To the unholy tribe, and their lies."

Attached: 1538241005348.png (720x563, 282K)

Video games have been part of mainstream culture for the past 30 years at least. So, unless you were born in the 70s, you've likely never experienced shunning solely because of your interest in video games.

At least here in Finland anime is already normie shit.

Imagine how fat the unfuckable incel who drew this is

spbp

Because this is fanfiction. Video games were always popular with everyone except women just like they are now. People didn't hate people for playing video games, they hated people for being unwashed, fat, ugly, socially inept, boring and autistic. If you weren't those things no one cares if you played video games just like they don't now.

wtf he looks like draghi

>Dude 1: Dood
>Guy 1: Games!
>Girl 1: Dude~~
>Guy 1: Job!
>Dude 1: Arrested for drug dealing
>Guy 1: Girl 1 with kid!
>Girl 1: Guy 1 with job!
>Dude 2: Guy 1 has girl?
>Dude 2: Games
>Girl 2: Dude 2~~~

It feels wrong to see her in a sex scene because she still looks like a 10-year-old girl.

Of course, you'd need to have equal level of skill. But the assurance that the candidate doesn't have a major personality issue or he might be hiding something is a big factor and that's where the exposure comes in.

Especially in managerial jobs where you get paid a lot but don't have that much neccessary 'skills'

The personality part is more important than you think, this is why most intervies are 1 part 'skill' interview from the team, and 2 part personality review from management. Smooth workflow and teamwork is way more important than being slighty better than your coworkers.

When they saw people making a good bit of money on e-sports and streaming. Attention seeking plays a role too. This is the reason we have hollywood all over youtube now, and at other shit like E3, because all the vapid faggots love them and think it's cool to have these LE EPIC CROSSOVERS.

Yep I was born in 1991, my dad got me a Genesis in 93, my grandma got me a gameboy in 95. I was never once in my whole life shunned or made fun of for playing video games, i even played Mario Kart on the DS in highschool and thought i might get made fun of but instead other people on the bus started bringing their DSs and we all raced eachother. Video games might have been considered for outcasts in the 80s but certainly not the 90s and up.

All that doesn't matter when all that shit costs as much as a house to get into an entry level job.
Face it, education is a scam to rob people of money and corps being unwilling to train people because it hurts the bottom line

Bro, are you retarded? Jews don't have their power because of WW2 reparations, but because of that faggot Charlemagne and the fact that Jews dominated banking since the medieval ages.

I mean, a lot can be considered a scam at that point, like catering or consulting.
Good for you if you can find your own way without education, many are need help (and are mostly too young to find that stuff out, at 18)

>he thinks this is different to how bikes started out
>he thinks this is different to how radio started out
>he thinks this is different to how TV started out
>he thinks this is different to how movies started out

Anime can be normie shit depending on who you ask. In the internet world, it is. More normal people are watching anime and less people have that sort of stigma associated with it. I genuinely think westerners think more highly of anime than actual Japanese on average.

You realize that had nothing to do with the perception of games but the change in media and communication. You could say the exact same thing about any YouTuber, gaming or not.

That makes me sad.

>Face it, education is a scam to rob people of money
This is why all /pol/fags are retarded
>HURR I MISMANAGED MY MONEY AND TOOK OUT A LOAN OF MY OWN FREE WILL THE JUICE DID IT!!!!! COLLEGE IS A SCAM

Damn I want to buttfuck Maisie

Attached: Maisie.jpg (2000x3000, 841K)

The only way that the Unis will ever get my respect again is if they completely cut out all the useless shit like "african american studies", "gender studies", "pyschology", and all the marxist garbage. Along with cutting the salaries of football coaches and not giving free-ride scholarships to any negro that can play sportsball. And student loans can go through bankruptcy. and most importantly cutting off the political bullshit
Seriously the costs would go severely down if they did that.

Dude I only went a year and a half to a "major uni" and trust me the money was not worth shit. I go to CC now and I may never come back to a Uni

la creatura

I wonder if this whole "incel" or "virgin" shit became more popular purely because holes from facebook increased in number on this website.

Attached: 1475419533187.png (1213x681, 74K)

grafix got better, gameplay got dumbed down. easy

incel is from Plebbit

Fetal alcohol Syndrome looking ass bitch. God she’s ugly

Games were never shunned by society. I think what you're talking about is how they are marketed

Well all evidence says you're wrong. There are just as many people who've played games with their parents or older relatives or who were adults themselves. World records for a lot of old games were set by adult players at the time

I vaguely remember that the idea of making money from YouTube used to be a controversial thing, and you had to be a "YouTube Partner" to get money from YouTube at all, while these days everyone gets money from YouTube.

It's a double-edged sword, the main reason unis have those is because they earn $$$$$$$$.
The only reason private universities and Canadian universities keep up to top public schools is by admitting ton of liberal arts students. This allows major funding to STEM whch wouldn't be possible without.

>I go to CC
This is unironically ideal for anyone who isnt a retard. Get your 2 year in CC and get your bach in a good college. Abuse grants. Im latino so i literally got grants for the stupidest shit like
>be latino
>be latino and under 25
>be latino and in college
I never paid for shit but my books for the whole of my degree

legit 90s kid her, born 84. everybody had a console. jocks played sports games at the least.

If you were shunned it's not because you played video games

Sorry dude but that shit doesn't work for whites

MR OBAMA GET DOWN

That was my first console I had too. Born in 86

I live in rural Australia and gaming to this day remains a hobby for only children and creepy nerds, if you don't like going out to watch football and get shitfaced you're considered strange.

>He probably just means that gamers were treated like people who watched anime. Like, "oh you're a nerd lol" and that's it. It might have been more true prior to 1990 when video games started becoming really popular.

This is potentially true. I personally doubt there was as much "shunning" even then as movies et al. would have one believe.

Personally, I've never seen any major shunning of gamers.

My white friends had grants too. Sometimes you gotta lie about certain things
[Spoiler]he pretended to be gay to get a grant

Bullies will contrive any arbitrary reason to bully you. That's the fucking point.

>every single hobby that becomes too popular eventually dies
What about sports?

>People younger then you exist
HOLY SHIT WYAT THE FUCK OMGGG111
fuck off boomer

I'm not a liar, I'm too honorable, lrn 2 spoiler newfag

Have you ever been to an arcade? Blacks always played games

>street fighter 2 made 2 BILLION USD in arcades
>pokemania
>ps1 sold +100 million units worldwide
>m-muh GAYMIN wuz only 4 wyte nerdz

Honor gets you nowhere homo fug you

Stop pretending to care about offtopic shit, faggot. Most threads on this board are nothing but baits or copypastas and yet you faggots never complain about those.

It's more than a religion, it's a way of life.
It's like Islam, or any other religion that dictates rules to your everyday life.

It becomes your entire lifestyle, and defines it.

t. flyover pig who never stepped foot outside his tiny town

Well thats what happens in diverse multiculti globohomo society today

Attached: jews expelled.jpg (928x8840, 2M)

OP is really young

ITT: >"Muh seekrit club!"

One goes in the tv and the other in the capture card you op retard

It's 100% CGI

His weight is probably equal to your IQ bro, you genius you

so 300
yeah sounds accurate

WoW, CoD, Minecraft, Skyrim, Fortnite

When globohomo realized video games needed to be used to indoctrinate people with liberal values in the same way as other media, or else a movement of right wing nerds would grow right under their noses

For people who hate irl talk, why do you constantly talk about women and blacks? I thought 3D was PD. You seem to have blacks constantly on your mind.

Attached: 1561484458561.jpg (720x960, 100K)

I want to stick my dick in her mouth then probe bone her until completion

>the dews and donts

if you were 15+ during pokemania and got caught playing it you were absolutely shunned by your grown peers faggot. it was not acceptable for anyone but children because video games were still seen as childish obsessions. you're talking about the normie gamer generation after OP refers to

Because blacks are a cancer of modern society

Stupid faggot zoomer

I'd let her wring a fat load from my balls on her face that's fer sure.

pc gaming was kinda acceptable, I knew many older folks back then that played roller coaster tycoon and theme park. shit like that and solitare was generally okay, since the pc wasn't a dedicated gaming machine like consoles

Blacks have always played video games. Typical inferior white supremacist just have to shit on black people.

Complete lie. It's you white supremacists who are a cancer on the earth. And you blame blacks who dont control anything. Death to white people.

hello 15 year olds

Cause blacks are superior to them.

hahaha

80% of all violent crime

Nigger zoomers were in diapers in the mid 2000s. That was peak millennial time. The only ones who grew up at a time where video games made you a shunned outcast are boomers in their 40s.

You're still full of shit. I was in high school in the early 2000s and literally out of like 1500 students from all grades, about 20 people were gaming in their basement playing Halo, WOW, or CS.

Basically a lot of jews were usurers at one point and have always historically been used as a convenient scapegoat since they were an unpopular minority that many locals were indebted to. By driving them out it would eliminate their debt, satisfy their tribalist us vs. them mentality, and you could tack whatever other social/economic problems were going on at the time to them too. They were relatively defenseless as a minority group that didn't have an Ethnostate where they could be free from prejudice and self-govern until after WWII.

literally everyone was playing halo, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xV34Gq0UU
Reminder while you are obsessed about blacks and watch interracial porn, your people are dying out LOOOOOL
27% of all suicides are wh*toids

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.png (370x244, 7K)

>Ctrl+F "oomer"
>nineteen results

Attached: dogbox.jpg (960x956, 77K)

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and have a 10th grade overview of the world.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

80% of all violent crime, 13% of the population, 40% of abortions

>literally everyone

No, KIDS were playing halo you faggot.

cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2011/LCODBlackmales2011.pdf
The #1 killer among black males aged 15-34 is homicide. Which is conveniently where most white people kill themselves. Stay a nigger, nigger.

no, thank the pc mustards who bought "cinematic experiences" like wing commander, phantasmagoria and half-life 2. movie games started on pc.

games look like movies these days.

>if you are a black male that died between the age of 15-19 there is a 50% chance it was murder

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA HOLY SHIT

Attached: kirb.jpg (187x250, 6K)

Does anyone have a link for that deep fake featuring Maisie Williams?

/int/ is making fun of you guys.

1.3 fertility rate
Literally dying while you have nigs rent free on your mind LOOOOL

it's something like 80% of all black males will be charged with a crime at some point

>Xbox
we are not talking about current times, zoomer

That's not really an argument in favor of nigs though, is it?

>1.3 fertility rate

Its the same as asians as well. Turns out if you are intelligent and don't want to live like a nigger in the gutter, you have less kids. Go on and act like a monkey some more.

Blended nigger fetuses feed the ZOG, keep shitting out your little niglets Shiquan

I just really wish video games were not infested by trannies. If your going to be some kind of weird thin skinned fuck please find a hobby where I don’t have to interact with you.

Looking at that pic I can understand why my ancestors did what they did...

Yeah, no fucking shit retard. Kids in the early 2000s. ie, not fucking zoomers who were still in diapers. Are you this thick?

If you were an adult in the early 2000s, you're not a millennial. You're Gen X.

It's like how businesses accept pride month now.

They wait for the people involved in something to stop getting ostracised and treated like trash for it and then act as though they've been on board since the beginning because its now popular.

For a culture to sustain itself, a fertility rate of 2.1 is needed. 1.3 means your grandchildren will be favela monkeys.
But yes, do keep LARPing online about nignogs while life falls apart around you KEK

>you will never even be near Maisie
>ywn paint her green and impregnate this literal RL goblin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1536885135543.jpg (960x710, 390K)

lol.

>LITERALLY EVERYONE
>not everyone only kids
>YE... YEAH THATS WHAT I SAID!

just shut up

>For a culture to sustain itself, a fertility rate of 2.1 is needed. 1.3 means your grandchildren will be favela monkeys.

I mean I came to this website when I was 15 but I never spouted off retarded shit like this. I dont get it

Are you not able to follow the context of the conversation? We're talking about generations, and from the beginning of this conversation I was talking about millennials

I don't have the whiny complainer version, but it was basically "Lol look at this loser and his video games, but I wrote a paragraph framing it to where I'm the victim because I have to endure the suffering of being around you, now let me share this image on facebook."

This
>It's just that most people didn't make it their whole life and kept it as a small hobby while maintaining a real social life.
But mainly this the reason you were ever made fun of was for 2 reasons:
You were fucking OBSESED and that's all you had with your life

OR

You played some shit that wasn't popular and it was a hard sell to fucking normies. Arty game like ICO fuck with normalfags and skullgirls is a little to much for your average joe.

>Anime... now THAT was actually shunned by society. If people knew you liked anime they definitely thought you were a fucking weirdo, but that's changed now.
THIS fucking big time. It is still weird to most people but now even normies know about One Punch Man and Attack on Titan.

Attached: Godo.png (624x798, 853K)

See

Again, this is true, but this isn't an argument in favor of racial tolerance.
I don't understand what you're trying to say. We both agree whites should have more kids.

YEP

THE WHOLE GAMING THING IS BEING A NERD IS FAKE AS FUCK

MY GRANDMOTHER DAD MOM SISTER UNCLE WOULD PLAY THE NES TILL 5 AM MY SISTER WHO WAS PART OF THE COOL KIDS BACK THEN BROUGHT ONE OF HER FRIENDS OVER AND GAVE ME A PLAYSTATION RANDOMLY

When I went to high school in the 90's I used to hang out with a few jocks and when we weren't playing basket or hockey outside we would be playing on the NES. One of them even had an pinball machine. There was never a time in my experience where console/arcade gaming was a exclusive for "nerds" like in the movies.

>Back then: LOL user you're still playing Pokemon? That shit's so gayyyy
>Now: DUDE Pokemon is the shit bro I love Charizard man Misty is so hot
I will never not be mad

Attached: brockchew.gif (181x153, 41K)

I'm not arguing for tolerance. I'm just laughing at how he's obsessed with nigs when that should literally be the least of his worries.

>Why do whites constantly shit on jews but wanted hitler to win so they could do the sme thing?
Because ever since christianity whites have had a way of life that favors ingroup forgiveness and trust, which the jews have been taking advantage of for their own gains ever since.

Up until the 2010s gaming was still shunned. Not socially unacceptable but you were still deemed a turbovirgin 90% of the time

lmao great video by "Assad Akbar"

Jocks, women, and niggers have always played video games.

She does have a few leaked nudes too, shes 6/10 at best and i'd destroy that

The mid-90s saw Nintendo and Sony attract non-gamers to shitty style-over-substance pseudo-games like MGS and Mario 64 where it was all about the story or the LOLGRAFIX or other bullshit and not about gameplay, which is what the gamers of the old days actually cared about but turned off "normal" people because games based on gameplay are fucking boring to the new gamers, and these new gamers only "care" about old games now because of some fucking skewed "real gamer cred" bullshit to impress others.
It's fucked up as hell and it's why gaming is such a fucking horrible mess now and should just fucking die.

>Was in college around 2010
>Vaguely remember other people in my class talking about Pokemon

Lame maisie was a top C word

Kinder Eggs, basically

*la anglo

What the fuck is Yea Forums talking about? 90s gaming was fucking huge. Does Yea Forums really think only lonely nerds who hated blacks and women played video games until the late 2000's?

Attached: 1557154063668.jpg (404x555, 63K)

This should be teach in school.
Everybody, the whole world should know about this, then it would all make sense to everyone.
Those cursed demons would still try to weasel and slither around it though, vipers.
Higher IQ my ass, those demons were playing a nasty game on the more innocent albeit gullible populous, all they gained through usury has them in an advantageous position, like an old time mafia which got a headstart by being more evil in a time when people were just trying to live their lives.
Cursed entity, all their damned lives wouldn't be enough to make up for the collective damages they've caused around the world throughout the years.
At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that they are from either another dimension or a far away galaxy, either way, a chaotic world that unfortunately couldn't contain the vile.

as long as i don't have to look at her ugly face, sure

That's their brain on /pol/ and Yea Forums. These are the same faggots posting garbage ass memes and ruining this board.

How so? A low birthrate wouldn't be such a big issue without mass immigration.

>90s gaming was fucking huge
Many memories of going to sketchy areas and playing in arcades for fucking hours. I wonder how many drugs/druggies were present since kid me was ignorant of a lot of shit back then.

Not as fat as the lardass who complains about being called out.

It would be because there would be nobody to work and the population would be 70% dying 80 year olds.

If it's the 90's I'm sure it was a ton. the nearest arcade for me was in a bowling alley where it was mostly just fatties and some drunks

OP is wrong, but only because he's referring to console gaming which was normie shit from day one
Now if he was talking about PC gaming, he'd be absolutely right

>actively shunned by society and only partaken by friendless weirdos
This was never the case you're just thinking of parodies of geek culture you saw in popular media at the time

It does if you want infinite growth GDP, which is really what this is all about: Greed. The formation of a slave class who will work for scraps because they're not eligible to receive any benefits of any kind.

They are higher IQ and deserve the Earth. To them, you are like a nigger. Know your place, filth. Go watch your anime about little girls and play your games. Your people have been castrated decades ago.

PC gaming wasn't shunned by society, most people played shitty games like Minesweeper or that one Space Pinball game

at least we'll be able to watch as the civilization consumes itself, then ahmed tortures and beheads all these satanic heretics, and rapes their women. unless you live in one of those places. then you'll either run before it's too late, convert to islam or join the torture and beheading, either ineffectually trying to fight or outright submitting.

You'll have more pensioners and therefore higher taxes, but the crime would actually go down and the HDI would continue increasing.

I'd rather pay more taxes than have my kids get raped by Paki gangs like in Britain.

SPBP

that's not PC gaming dipshit

but they are italian

I was born in 83 and i remember every kid my age playing video games. Not just losers. You just pursue vagina after a certain age back then. We still grew up and played games.

ORANGE

video games? heh, I bet you wish you were as popular at me

Attached: IMG_0698.jpg (3880x2832, 2.93M)

It was on PC and it was a game. Are you gonna tell me people who played Doom were shunned?

My first gf in like 93 used to come over my house just to play genesis. She loved golden axe

Columbine ring a bell?

thanks obama

Jews won, gamer. Trying to overthrow them is a losing battle. Accept your inferiority and racemix so your future children can remain docile and never have to face a world where everything vows to eradicate them.

I still can't believe how close gta V and tetris are in lifetime sales. what the fuck

By this same dumbass logic if you play/played GTA San Andreas you were shunned by society

>dreamcast keyboard and saturn games

Attached: 1529530750452.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

ive never tried this, i hope they didnt plug it into the tv on the other end, probably make some horrible god awful noise

pc gaming was the epitome of normie shit in europe until based sony finally introduced real games to those plebs.

When was this a thing? Did you get out much as a kid?

Attached: 39D9C403-C29F-4E91-AE78-B9E9137335B2.jpg (809x556, 97K)

Lol breh the first Playstation literally casualized gaming for normies. People here will deny it for some reason. I lived it

When it started making money.

by that time stigma was already disappearing also SA was a mainly console seller not PC

Where the white cable is plugged in is for an RF break-out box, and it looks like they plugged in the white audio cable from the same R/W/Y cable

Maybe you should'nt play all day user. Working, socializing and playing games is and was totally ok. Sitting in your dark room just taking breaks for tenndies and fappin is'nt

guess the world i lived in for the last 34 years just isnt as gruesome as yours *dabs*

>by that time stigma was already disappearing
It literally wasn't. then how about Mortal Kombat or Carmageddon?

Even back when I was in high school in the early 2000s every guy played video games at least occasionally and some girls would as well.

You guys were probably too autistic to have any contact with your classmates and base your experience on hollywood shows to retell you how highschool went.

Attached: 1547654890261.jpg (437x767, 75K)

>faggots finally removed the lower half of the image because they had to accept how pathetic it made them sound
lol

why are ""GAMERS"" trying so hard to not fit in?

youtu.be/bDOZbvE01Fk?t=112

>THE LEGEND OF WHO?

Fuck off

people let normalfaggots in

Try being a SEAnigger. Even Chads and stacies watch anime, read scantilations and play vidya on their free time

The NES sold 60 MILLION consoles worldwide

60 million

Sixty million

And retards here STILL love to roleplay their fantasies that they were the only one who had a console or who ever played games in a world full of bullies who made their life hell for being such an OUTCAST

GTA SA was 2005
MK's peak controversy was in the 90s
Both Carmageddon games worth anything were in the 90s
Are you retarded?

I know this shitpost, but gaming wasn’t really shunned by anyone back then (expect for politicians and religious folk that think it’s the second coming of the devil) I remember back in highschool everyone had a game boy to played the first 2 generations of Pokémon. One football player even got suspended when a teacher took his gameboy away and he tackled him when he refused to give it to him after a week.

meant
for

she looks like aria

Attached: aria.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

fpbp

so the point you are trying to make with that picture is that the fine brothers are incompetent?

This bitch was never young.

god, she looks like she is about to meet mike adriano

I want to fuck maisie williams.

Zoomer here. My grade was mostly soccer and lacrosse obsessed, but there were tons of people who loved vidya. Even some girls unironically liked playing.

>there are now people on Yea Forums that unironically grew up with the ps4

>wrong
Wrong

You will first grandpa

not people who were shunned in the 80s and 90s for playing video games were people who were already spurgs/socially awkwards assholes. Video games themselves never affected peoples perception.

I let a white kid borrow my ocarina of time for a couple of days, when i got it back there was semen in the cartridge.

>plants vs. zombies
>garbage
Kill yourself

How come no one posted this?

Attached: Maisie-Williams-Topless-2.jpg (960x960, 188K)

>Everything he said is true though. You would be seen as a social outcast if you played video games.
no you wouldn't. you would play video games because you already were a social outcast that had no friends and didn't get along with people, not the other way around.

or this?

Attached: Arya x Gendry.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

maybe the only thing that was really shunned back then are the people playing everquest all day, but those kind are made fun of even to this days, not becuse of playing video games but because he has an unhealty addiction.

hmm for being a goblin her tits dont look too bad

ITT: damage control

t. 23 year old

>hurrr ps1 is psx cuz journos said so!
WE'RE the faggots. Sure bud, okay.

body double

i'd hit that

prove it

really? she was that lame?

>chads literally living rent free in most anons minds
absolutely based

This girl is so weird. Sometimes she looks fucking great and other times she looks like an inbred goblin, this being a perfect example, she's really cute here

not a body double according to her but we'll never know the truth.

Theres nothing wrong in the pic

i mean if its her she is queen of butterfaces

>actively shunned by society
I don't live in america so I can't tell sorry

This fucking thread is proof that Yea Forums is being invaded by shitters

"Nerd culture" had a huge boom ever since superhero movies got famous and successful. It really was only until they found success, because superhero movies aren't a new thing, but it IS a new thing that they've become these behemoths in the box office due to, again, the ever rising popularity of nerd culture.

Bearded thick glasses open mouthed sóy boys and tattooed blue hair "women" are pretty much the norm to see in the video game scene now. But to be fair, even in the old days the vidya scene was still divided. Some fags only play AAA games, zoomers almost exclusively play mobile/AAA/flavor on the month/gimmick or meme game shit, and others just read up on everything online and twitter and pretend to know it all.

it actually is plugged into the tv, im sure they unplugged it once they heard weird ass noises

Attached: Untitled.jpg (791x362, 35K)

Why americans think the world is like them?

Consoles were expensive, if you had one you could invite your mates to play and you were the coolest dude.

came here to post this

Video games were never shunned by society. They were considered a waste of time by many, and still are, but not "shunned" because almost nobody would even care enough to shun them to begin with. YOU were shunned, but that's a personal issue, you underage fag.

>shunned
Tfw I was the cool kid for a month because I got a n64 at launch while nobody had one so people I’ve never met wanted to come over and play.

>ARIA, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO PROTECT WINTERFELL IF YOU CANT EVEN BEAT SUPER MARIO WORLD?!

>If someone posted this today
Someone did post this today you retarded chucklefuck.

At least you got it back.

They were never played by only friendless weirdos. You were a friendless weirdo who played them. It wasn't that games that made you a loser, it was you.

Lol were they? I was born in 1998 and I always remember normal people playing vidya

1993 here and same

SHHHH dont shatter OPs delusion that people shunned him for vidya and not cause he smelled like a trash heap littered with cigarette butts

Op gaming was never shunned. You just don’t get friends because you are a faggot.

>1998
Underageb&

You weren't shunned for being a gamer. You were shunned for being an obnoxious autist. Videogames have been a mainstream, socially acceptable hobby for over a decade before you were even born, and that's assuming you were born in late 80s to early 90s.

It was acceptable to play sports games - in the 80s - for jocks and blacks.

The transition actually started with girls getting into the sims and in a big way and mmorpgs to a lesser extent. Prior to that games never really pulled them in (and I think the sims was unintentional it just worked). It became slowly more acceptable after that. Developers prior to that just couldn't fanthom games girls wanted. Critical mass after I guess.

Born in 82 with two gamer sisters.

I was born in the 90's and my family constatly shun me for playing video games, I wasn't honestly shunned too my by other people besides I girl with who I went once.

I don't think so man, I think you just don't pay enough attention in the people around you, games were fine for CHILDREN, no adult and up to this day we can see people being shunned for playing games, and no, I'm not talking about soccer or other sport games those were always acceptable.

I don't know but this thread just proves it's also happened to Yea Forums.

I know this is sort of a weird comment, but being a boomer and a teenager in the 80s, I think that girl is too fat to pass as an 80s teen girl. Sure, she's not fat by 2019 standards. But in the 80s, before diet coke had even started to catch on (ironically), kids were on average 20-30lbs lighter. This girl would be made fun of in school for her weight by the 95% of girls that were lighter than her.

really makes you think

the same way people peer pressured each other into chopping the end of their son’s dicks off

When they realised the best way to kill the industry wasn't to berate it from the outside, but dismantle it from the inside.

Just to add to add to this, I was recently told games were the reason I was antisocial by a cousing when I don't even play more than hour of a game per day.

I was gonna respond to my own comment, please ignore

Because it's photoshopped

it's literally from her own Instagram

You can clearly tell it's photoshopped, and I've seen the original. She's built like a fridge

that meme choker only draws attention to how fat and manly her neck is.

Why are there game of thrones losers in this thread?

cause I want to fuck Arya

look at this dude

Attached: maisiewilliams1-1600x720[1].jpg (1600x720, 130K)

and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pudgy body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe Dempsie and not only sit in that chair while Maisie Williams flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her splotchy leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, as she seizes on top of your body. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SOOO HOT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to lay there and feel her mannish fucking gremlin face contort press against his. Contorting into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of sluts and instagram models since you were FIFTEEN. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out between her asscheeks as she thrusts and writhes suggestively as she kisses you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and make out with this girl of statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the off season. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could strangle this bitch before studio security could put you down, but you lay there there and endure, because you're fucking Joe Dempsie. You're not going to lose your future hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Close your eyes and bear it.

>people like what I like and that's a bad thing
Contrarian faggots like you are the worst.

They dropped dramatically in quality, the top star from your favorite sport would get curbstomped by the real champions of the past.

This bitch is so ugly. I guess its a 10/10 in UK

>what I like
>present tense
Way to miss the fucking point.

itt. kids who started out with xbox and dont remember when you were a "gay faggot" for playing games once you hit age 13 back in 1999.

gta and cod made adult gaming "epic and badass" alongside a coordinated mid-2000s push from videogame, television, and even prominent food brands. which happened to coincide with the big bang theory -inspired meme of "geek chique".

before then you were seen as playing with baby toys as a teen playing games. you should be trying to shoot stray animals, score some smokes or beer, or try and get your dick sucked. i remember during the gsc/rse time period that was that time when everybody i knew dipped out of pokemon for being "gay" only to jump back in by black and white.

If you don't like videogames any more fuck off to /vr/ and stop shitting up this board.

Maybe you just lived in a shithole. I played games and got along great with everyone. If you didn't try to talk about them constantly at parties like an autist it was no biggie.

my gf will never be this cute and I'm pissed

Attached: 1561519773724.jpg (640x800, 70K)

>op outing himself as a friendless retard
Nice

yes, because you were a child when the xbox and gta3 were introduced

fuck, you reminded me that penny arcade used to be good

I'm 30 you stupid fuck. You make it sound like you lived in a trailer park.

I would destroy Maisies bingbong ass with divine force

>They are higher IQ and deserve the Earth.
Oi mate, care to provide source for that?

>niggers
I guarantee that old FGC niggas would whoop your sorry cumskin ass at any fightan.

How were they supposed to capture the footage with the original input cable?

Whoever made this image isn't very bright