First person shooter

>first person shooter
>holds weapon in right hand
>no left hand option

Any game that DOESNT do this?

Attached: why.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Not an FPS but The Division

I think UT2004 had the option to be a left-handed degenerate but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Being left handed is the sign of genetic failure. Learn to be normal like the rest of us, you fucking freak.

didn't TF2 have this for the soldier? trips

lefties are nature aberrations
every single one should be executed before they spread their defective genes

>invisible hands, gun just floats on the screen
What game does this Yea Forums?

>Yea Forums is even autistic about what hand you're dominant with

there really is nothing you won't fight over

Attached: 1554682391648.png (314x306, 252K)

the fact that youre nigger
everyone agrees with that

cl_righthand 0

>Counter-Strike series
>POSTAL 2
>Quake
>DOOM
>Half-Life 1 & 2
>Portal 1
>Left 4 Dead series
>TF2 probably
>Daggerfall, Skyrim

Since you're a dumb frogposter, you're probably unaware that most games will have mods that simply flip the viewmodels around. And most games that do mechanically take into account the left hand, normally have whatever is in said hand be gimped or weak as shit compared to the right. also
>checked

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

There's a reason the latin word for left is sinister. You freaks are an evil abomination who should be made to use the correct hand like the rest of society.

System Shock 2

Been wondering, can I play The Division as a single player game? How prominent are the multiplayer features? Based on the videos I watched I think I'd like the gameplay, but then I remembered I said the same thing about Warframe until it got too repetitive & grindy for me to keep playing.

TD2 Just got a patch reducing difficulty for certain missions when played in Solo, in multiplayer it's a lot of fun but yes you can go 100% solo, except for the high endgame

If your character was left-handed, he would have a much higher IQ than average. It would ruin game balance. Why do you think Link is so OP?

randomly hit a button in new vegas the other day and my character switched hands. idk what mod is responsible for this.

>first person game doesn't let you see your feet

Unreal 1

to be fair, one is correct and one is a legitimate fault

Are any of the presidential candidates going to solve the l*ft-handed menace?

>game animates hands to hold and reload guns
>doors open by telekinesis

Being left handed is not a natural fault.

t. faulty human

Dusk

Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Timesplitters

the last of us lets you swap hands with a button so you can peak around corners easier - i think uncharted does the same but i haven't played that series

This is the worst design choice in FPS that can ever be made

Chill nigga it's banter

bro just flip your screen

correct me if I'm wrong, but being left or right handed has nothing to do with nature, it's just people learn one or the other based on observation of others and being taught by others when our brains are still developing. Poeple consider right handed to be normal so that's how it's usually taught, but a baby may start being more dominant with his left hand and if it isn't "corrected" his brain will develop that way

Will we ever see a left handed Link again?

Game developers are worried that if they allowed the true master race (left handed ubermench and ubermencheena to be precise) to truly handle a weapon as natural to us,we would dominate all FPS. Right handed people are such fucking scum, they will never take the untermench rulers cock out of their mouth long enough to see the true way.

Attached: 5B7A9D4B-3B16-4B8A-A0BB-B2ABE6CE4AD0.jpg (717x767, 80K)

resident evil 6 had a swap feature and so does some of the later mgs games, i think 4 and 5 but not sure if it was in any of the earlier games beyond using a wall to change which hand is dominant.

I feel like there was a Tom Clancy game where that was an option, or something that toggled when peaking around a corner.

i wanna say the vegas series had that for cover shooting but it's been years since i played.

Any left handed user here use the mouse with their left hand? Seems like an alien thing to me. I'm too used to using my right hand even if it's not the dominant one.

my father does but he uses a trackball still and mainly does spreadsheets for work. not a gamer or anything