>scp-wiki.net/scp-3090
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3333
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3625
>scp-wiki.net/scp-3999
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4004
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4231
>scp-wiki.net/scp-4669
>scp-wiki.net/scp-7143-j

The door didnt close and the lights flickered.

chaos chads let the computer loose right?

>no fail-safe system
I don't know, you tell me

a chaos insurgent spy had let 079 loose, who then in turn fucked everything up around the facility, which let almost every single SCP that was in containment out

>Unironically
Your education.

The unity remake is so soulless compared to the soulful jank of Containment Breach

If you mean the community, Zoomer YouTubers ruined it. Specifically that Red haired Markiplier Fuck.

Secret Laboratory? Game is still unbalanced as shit, the computer is still useless, the red lizard boy was poorly implemented and makes the game feel gamey with how he can just talk to people, also no update since like March.

>instead of deleting doc years ago, they rewrote the shitheap to be even worse 2 times, somehow the fucking joke entry makes more sense AND is a better read
>abel and kain are both still things for some fucking reason and liked as well
>peanut went from ok to donutsteeloc with rewrites
SAVE ME FROM THIS TIMELINE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just scrap it and move on to RPC.

Remote Procedure Call?

SCP became a community of no hate despite being created by Yea Forums

Power level faggots, trannies, zoomers, normalfags, and the like.

epic
rpc-wiki.net/

>unironic redditlink
Uh oh
slippery slope bro, dont fall on it

I'm a pretty right wing guy myself, but when scp started on /x/ and became it's own thing I really enjoyed the fact it was not political, but with every good thing, faggots always ruin it.

>makes the game feel gamey with how he can just talk to people,
I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANT TO BE FREE

Also give me more shitty SCPs to add to the list. I'm considering 4666 considering how it's "santa but edgy lmao"

It's even fucking worse if you go to read non eentry shit like the discussions of the said entries or other forum posts
Oh god I hate these people

>reddit
So it's just like regular modern SCP then?

>Go on 173 article
>Look at how drastically the quality of comments declines as the years went by

What happened to SCP wasn't fair, but I guess it was inevitable.

Attached: 1557449729121.jpg (309x323, 56K)

>complain about SCP being too reddit
>alternatives are also reddit
do you just come to complain about reddit?

>CB
Nothing,good game

They literally ruined the SCP wiki, the Yea Forumsiki and a lot of other Yea Forums projects. How is this any different?

I wanna make my own version of SCP and I think I have some pretty neat ideas. Rate if you want.
>A town where the status quo is eternal, nobody dies, nothing truly changes until you leave, but you never want to leave once you enter
>Giant snake monster in a hole that's literally the world's biggest glory hole
>Two beings that personify the twisted concept of the Chaoskampf, a god of light and thunder fighting a beast from the sea that represents chaos
>A drug similar to cocaine that makes people get really high and warps their bodies that's actually tiny pieces of a god made of an unknown material
>An Alex Jones-esque entity who inadvertently makes all of the shit he talks about real through unintentional reality warping
>An immortal serial killer similar to Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers, but he doesn't have his timing or master of spooks right so he just fumbles in to kill people and fucks up his "supposed to be epic" kills 50% of the time. Probably easily contained despite being an immortal, unstoppable serial killer.
>A band that makes albums which the covers of are horrific alternate universes where everything goes wrong.
>A sentient color that infects the minds of those it's painted onto and it's only pigment has to be kept under maximum lockdown.
>A chair shaped like a man that turns people into the shape of fleshy chairs when sat on for too long.
>A shapeshifter who kills people by turning into their waifu/lover and making them come close.
>A box of cookies that simply never runs out and always taste like your favorite type of cookies.

>have an entirely community ridden thing
>new community fucking drives people away with how shit it is
>ok we'll start again guys, but still with some parts of the same community, it's ok if it's not 1:1 right :^)
Sod off

>No gatekeeping
Blame /x/aviers for that

go for it bro

How do you expect a project that starts on Yea Forums to not include redditors? You realize this is a free and open website that literally anyone can browse and you don't have to post to be considered a part of the community.
To act like there is zero overlap of the two communities because one doesn't like the other is absolutely retarded.

>SCPs now have a new infinite+1 danger classification
Yeah that's gonna be an yikes from me

I know it probably wouldn't work. I'm not that good of an actual storyteller and more an idea guy.

>endless box of my favorite cookie
fuck...

Attached: D92E7724-116E-4E45-B542-FF7D77430AA8.jpg (640x479, 64K)

I know that reddit is here and infesting every corner, however, when you create a project that started off here, and are literally just an off site project, you can clearly tell them to fuck off or filter them out, not invite them and try and suck them off even harder. Thanks, but I don't want anything to do with that site. Reddit can keep it.

>you can clearly tell them to fuck off
Have you ever actually fucked off from a site if they told you to?
>filter them out
How do you expect to do this on an off website based on creative writing? What makes a post """reddit"""?
>not invite them
What part of open website that anyone can visit don't you understand? If you post about it on Yea Forums, literally anyone and everyone can see it.

There's no way to handle overlap and there's no way to know if one person is from one site or the other or god forbid they just use both.

who cares, we have lobotomy corporation now

I'm trying to come up with some more wacky mysterious shit. Add on if you want, anons.
>A gun that fires bullets which can heal any wound. If used on the dead or an unwounded body, however, it creates a tumorous beast out of the body that wishes only to slaughter.

Attached: xavier.jpg (259x195, 10K)

>Have you ever actually fucked off from a site if they told you to?
Well, I usually don't try and bring my own shit to places where I'm not from, so I've never been told to fuck off from anywhere, besides here but that is mostly banter, like always.
>How do you expect to do this on an off website based on creative writing?
The writing style, for starters. On top of the content itself. Comments also help out with that.
>If you post about it on Yea Forums, literally anyone and everyone can see it.
Good for them, they should still fuck off though.
>and there's no way to know if one person is from one site or the other or god forbid they just use both
Well they should stick to their own shit.

>The writing style, for starters.
It's a site of creative writers and you seriously think you can tell where a writer browses primarily based on a creative writing exercise?
Stop playing mental gymnastics.

>Well they should stick to their own shit.
Why though? Why only use one site? There's no reason to arbitrary limit yourself unless you just want to be a dumbass who thinks the internet is serious business and websites are at war!!!!

The Holy Spear. Holding it makes the wielder immensely lucky and powerful, but losing it's grip for even a fraction of a second results in near instantaneous death.

Attached: 1928391209.jpg (1346x1111, 101K)

>>Well, I usually don't try and bring my own shit to places where I'm not from, so I've never been told to fuck off from anywhere, besides here but that is mostly banter, like always.
You are a rare breed of person user, get out of this website before it corrupts you.

Now post the tranny satellite

The tell signs of a newfag is being seen still bitching about a fucking website (reddit). Try less hard to fit in faggot.

It's already on there under 2721.

>you seriously think you can tell where a writer browses primarily based on a creative writing exercise?
Yes.
>Why though?
Because they keep ruining everything. We've already gone over that.

Thank you! You also seem quite pure of mind and soul, may I suggest you also take your leave? It's for your own good.

No matter how much (You) try to fit in, you're still fucking cancer.

Attached: 1367493788003.png (1352x4523, 1.06M)

>reddit has its refugees from quarantined subreddits come to websites and bring their faggoty users, ideas, and shit over to another website
>hurr durr ur a newfag for hating r*ddit

Kill yourself, redditor.

I HATE REDDIT SO MUCH LOOK AT ALL THESE SCREENCAPS OF REDDIT
GOD FUCK REDDIT I HATE IT STOP TALKING ABOUT REDDIT IN HERE GUYS FUCK REDDIT AMIRITE? HAY GUYS GOT HERE IN 2007 FROM RE-UH FUNNYJUNK! FUCK REDDIT RIGHT?

^MUH SEEKRIT CLUB
Grow the fuck up faggot and realize that there are gonna be redditors here regaurdless of how hard anyone tries to keep them out.

Attached: 1545350497281.png (300x300, 140K)

Found reddit.

Attached: 1386065537089.jpg (1872x671, 323K)

>Thank you! You also seem quite pure of mind and soul, may I suggest you also take your leave? It's for your own good.
thanks bro but I'm already an angsty faggot, im meant for this place.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1561495377346.png (500x704, 275K)

>I'm a veteran of the reddit wars, heh, gonna have to pull out the big guns for this
>UNRELATED SCREENCAP!
>yeah that will show em...

>reddit spacing

It suffered the same fate that /x/ did. Started out as genuinely interesting content made up by a tight circle of people, and then devolved into gutter trash the more popular it became. Now it's flooded with people who think writing jump scares and cheap thrills is quality content over those who wrote things to be more psychological and unsettling.

Now it's shit.

>there are gonna be redditors here regaurdless of how hard anyone tries to keep them out.
that's true but what's wrong with making fun of them?

Nothing and nobody is saying anything is. Just that it's retarded to act like projects started here won't contain redditors initially. And to call projects """reddit""" is useless because you're on a site full of reddit already, be it people who hate reddit enough to constantly complain, or people who don't care about what site they use, to just simply redditors.

>n-no please, i-i swear i'm one of you YOU FUCKING VIRGIN INTERNET BASEMENT DWELLERS
Poor little reddit guy.

Im making a series which is basically my own scps as well.

No, because redditors orbit what's already popular.
They are trend chasers, nothing more.

ah, shieeet

Attached: 1561731082769.png (960x540, 651K)

post cringe
scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
An entity on the moon that loves Homestuck and Tumblr and identifies as trans. aaaaaaaa

Attached: 1561512276593.jpg (476x367, 49K)

It suffered the same fate that anything creepy content that picks up momentum does: It got popular, normies caught wind of it, jumped aboard, and ruined it.

Marble Hornets used to be my shit. Then all the normies turned Slenderman into some cheap-thrill kiddy shit, and now I can't even stand hearing "Slenderman."

there are ways but it's way too late on this board or it'd need a massive cooperative effort

Attached: fugg.jpg (1035x198, 69K)

user, there's inviting people and saying ''look bro fuck off''
Both are different
Here's an example, ban evading here is extremely fucking easy, yet there are still bans and most importantly, the rare public bans.
Public bans exist to say ''nah we dont condone your shit''

unfunny and forced

i do my best.

I don't understand. I'm not knowledgeable of SCPs. What's wrong with all of these?

Attached: 1555716685640.png (243x243, 12K)

>board culture isn't allowed to grow and change

Fags like this are ironically why some boards are the way they are. People on Yea Forums think Yea Forums is all about being some angry bitter forever-alone permavirgin NEET, when in actuality, Yea Forums used to be dominated by people that genuinely enjoyed games, had threads full of genuine discussions about said games, respected one-anothers' threads (somewhat), and kept shitposting to a minimum. Hell, the whole "Ironic shitposting is still shitposting" thing came about because mods were banning people for shitposting. But hen as always, people thought it was funny and missed the entire ironic / sarcastic aspect of it, and begun running with the idea that shitposting is some kind of funny joke. Now look at Yea Forums. It's a cesspit of constant shitposting and attention seeking.

Can anyone of you nerds prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that this aint some sort of false flag faggotry. Simply made for nerds like you to rile you up against the wrong people simply by tugging on your shallow ass emotions. Honestly and no fooling but can you prove in anyway other than emotional projection that shit is legit?

Read the 11th post in this thread

There's a name for this, and it's on the tip of my fucking tongue. Fuck.

Containment breach > secret lab

no.
noo, nope nope no. no.

why would you do this user, why would you make me read this. i wass happy in my ignorance.

no.

*farts*

dilate

Same thing that always goes wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=L-UBfkUVGk4

Attached: 1560352238899.jpg (1080x1160, 389K)

Hey fuck you buddy 4666 is nothing like that SJW trash
4666 would fit right at home with series 1

Attached: 5E84667B-EFE9-4178-A664-4497EBF09B3F.jpg (761x1050, 132K)

Irony.

If you're talking about the phrase that describes someone doing something in a sarcastic or condescending manner, but the major populace picks it up and runs with it as a joke, and ruins the intention of it as a result, I forget the actual phrasing of it. It's been a long time since I've seen someone post it. There's an actual name for what you're talking about though.

It's literally the edgiest shit mate. There's a difference between "a statue that'll kill you if you don't look at it" and "evil santa that tortures families, kidnaps children, eats some of the kids, and forces them to work at a sweatshop where they make toys out of children that are also still alive"

if SCP is ruined why not jump ship and start something else from scratch?

What's wrong with 049 or 682?

Attached: sponge.jpg (363x421, 23K)

It's too popular to kill.

>049
Rewritten so he'd be misunderstood and tragic, even though it never even fucking needed it.
>682
Everything. The only reason it exists is to act as a level of power people have to force so that stronger SCPs don't come in even though they do anyways.

You can't literally cut and paste the good ones and good old versions of old shit while starting from scratch

682 is literally a super badass Abel that can make swords appear out of thin air and totally kick ass!!
>Footage of the blades in question shows them to be made out of a completely non-reflective black material appearing as a "black void in space."
ohhh so cool he's so badass

>Numerous tattoos depicting arcane and occult iconography are present all over the body (mostly in the form of leering demonic faces)

>was forced to detonate its on site warhead as a last attempt to contain SCP-076-2 while it was attempting escape, resulting in total destruction of the site and all on-site personnel. SCP-076-1 survived.

the super cool biblical badass survived a nuke blast lolololol

>Also, while subject has admitted greatly enjoying the act of killing, causing pain (either emotionally or physically) holds no attraction to it. In short, a perfect sociopath.
you laugh because he's different, he laughs cause you're all he same

but the best part....
>SCP-076 has nothing but contempt for human beings, with one exception: it seems to hold a wary respect for those it acknowledges as its superior.
>Dr. : Why are you so interested in the death of Agent ?

SCP-076-2: (Subject begins swearing in ancient Sumerian)

Dr. : Why does his death bother you? You've killed many humans before, why is he so- (Is cut off by SCP-076-2)

SCP-076-2: (now speaking in English) Different? Because, unlike you [Sumerian word, untranslated], he was a challenge, a real enemy.

SCP-076-2: I would hardly expect you to understand. Do you know, he managed to shoot me in the head over times? A man like that deserves to die in combat, so close to his opponent he can feel his breath. Not in some [Sumerian words, untranslated] destruction ordered by cowardly kings and princes safe in their palaces. The rest of you… (SCP-076-2 spits) you disgust me. I don't even have the urge to strike you down.

Attached: YUA_ParodyPSA_01.jpg (400x299, 41K)

Nice edgy Krampus you got there faggot.
Could've made it actually interesting and scary, but it had to go the edgy way.

This is worse than Deviantart holy shit

So you mean every eastern european christmas story ever, except it's an SCP.

what eastern european christmas stories? the fuck are you on about

A thin, lanky bear monster that captures people, effectively mind breaks them, turns them into dolls/toys with organs still inside, then gifts them politely to lonely children.

>>UNRELATED SCREENCAP!
How is that unrelated?

>682
Mary sue shit

Here you go, champ.

Attached: 98F65CBF-650D-459F-9543-35CACECC5017.png (786x460, 300K)

Alright, so you know that urban legend of how eating watermelon seeds will cause a watermelon to grow in your stomach?
replace watermelons with pumpkins
and make it like xenomorphs

The long march wins agin, drumph is FINISHED

The versions of Santa that are supposed to scare the shit out of children, where he's some 3 foot tall gremlin who only spares naughty kids if they leave milk out for him, or else he kidnaps and eats them in the middle of the night.

Look how they massacred my boy

Attached: Scp-173_wiki.png (250x379, 33K)

that doesn't exist in any eastern european folklore, are you a burger who just makes shit up on the fly, slaps ''and it happened in eastern europe'' on it and hopes it will stick?

He doesn't understand because he a redditard parasite.

computer + peanut is a insta win for scp's though. the ability to turn of the light is completely broken

>>An immortal serial killer similar to Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers, but he doesn't have his timing or master of spooks right so he just fumbles in to kill people and fucks up his "supposed to be epic" kills 50% of the time. Probably easily contained despite being an immortal, unstoppable serial killer.
>50% of the actual victims die of laughter

Wait

Wait wait wait, what the fuck is that? Don't tell me they actually changed how 173 looks.

kids

youtube.com/watch?v=wGA_EK93tAQ

And trannies.

So 4666 but not Christmas-themed, not as edgy and good?

Because the idea behind SCP is fundamentally flawed by allowing anyone to contribute. For every person out there with enough dedication and inspiration to write something like 1733 or 093, there's 10 retards who just want to write about their super speshul unkillable keter-class cyber ninja humanoid SCPs and hilarious antics involving their self-insert researchers.

I think you made a mistake with the numbers. 682 is the lizard.

>We don't want to take away your videogames/anime/etc
Bullshit.

is there by any chance a mirror of the wiki before all the good articles got INCLUSIVEified?

Why do all good things get ruined by the same fucking people

Attached: 1388598908723.jpg (300x302, 40K)

Oh, thank god.

>(((same fucking people)))
gee, i wonder

Its an alternate universe timeline version because the based creator of the original sculpture has denied any commercial use of the original image by jewtube kikes so people like volgun can only talk about the alternate images if they wank to make shekels from it.

Attached: 173 moving.webm (640x360, 235K)

I'm out of the loop. Does anyone care to give me a quick rundown?

Why can't they just leave the first thousand SCPs alone? It seems so baffling me that there are people so ready to just alter snapshots to history.

Like what the fuck.

THE PHANTOM

Car of nondescript brand that has adapters and sockets for every audio support imaginable, you can feed it clay tablets with a musical notation you literally shat from scratch at 3 AM or the hyperadvanced data storage of Epsilon Eridani 4 that is a piece of a neutron star where every neutron has been manipulated to encode data, it will still play them.

The effect is if the engine is on and a media device is plugged in it will immediately start playing every single music file on the device (it doesn't loop through them). During this time the following happen:
-neither the driver or the car seem to run out of gas/energy or age
-the driver goes into a trance, they retain little memory of what happened
-the car will receive an immense boost in performance
-the driver will start displaying obscene amount of mad skillz with driving, think of anime shit or fast&furious and multiply it by 100, interestingly enough, despite the stunts appearing near suicidal, they never result in deaths or damage to the car, its driver or others
-this ends once the car has played through every music file, it also has a penchant for parking right as the final song ends
-the style of driving depends on the music playing at the moment [insert -j tier incident log where they accidentally 50 hours of Eurobeat and the driver ended up exiting the car and giving a spontaneously appearing bag of tofu to someone]

The fuck is 3333 even supposed to be?

So, 049 got rewrote into being a pansy, 682 and 076 are Mary-Sue Levels of overpowered, but what about the rest?

Post best SCP
scp-wiki.net/scp-4999
scp-wiki.net/scp-2117 (though can someone give me a tl;dr on "Stealing Solidarity"?)

>Stealing Solidarity
>A canon about cyborg catgirls
I didn't know it got this bad.