Should I play Alisa's game

Should I play Alisa's game

Attached: 1537456674826.jpg (540x304, 32K)

haha

No

Attached: 9b9 (1).png (115x138, 33K)

Yes, but she is worst girl.

/thread

Don't /thread your own post, samefag.

Emma's games? I'll be honest with you. You spend most of the game jumping through hoops for a "score". Since it's a Trails game, most of those points come from hidden side quests that a normal human being would never know about. The total score depends entirely on those hidden scores, with a normal person getting a barely passing grade. To make things worse, there are carry over items tied to the highest score and being over level 99. In the unpatched version of Trails of Cold Steel 1, there is a glitch/exploit in the included DLC which allows you to keep creating an item which spawns an enemy which can be killed for an instant level/drops an item which sells for a decent amount of money.

Attached: Ants.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I'd rather play Laura's game

Attached: 1444788446953.jpg (512x512, 59K)

>not talking to all NPCs
>not looking for hidden quests
>not downloading a save with level 99 for import to ToCS2
You're doing it wrong champ.

I'd rather play Sara's game

Attached: Sara4.png (900x900, 430K)

Maybe

>there is a glitch/exploit in the included DLC which allows you to keep creating an item which spawns an enemy which can be killed for an instant level/drops an item which sells for a decent amount of money

please explain

Google "shining pom glitch".

haha

Why is she in her underwear? I watched a ToCS4 video today and all girls in the party were like that. Do they actually all go undressed or is it just an equippable costume?

thank you! i only knew of the cooking "glitch" with elliot

i want to make Sara a mommy.

That's the bikini dlc dummy

In the items menu if you keep going over, you'll find DLC items. Claim them all. Save the game, now load it. Open the one DLC that is still claimable, use it, then save. Now load your game and keep doing it.

Attached: Emma.webm (596x718, 1.79M)

Does she like old men or is she desperate enough to fuck anybody?

Based Emma fag.

Attached: DJPZX7IXUAAwYIi.jpg orig.jpg (550x510, 75K)

I imagine she and rean fucked like crazy during the final boning.

Rean has ogre mojo though. He's pretty unremarkable otherwise and many of his classmates overshadow him.