Yes

yes

Attached: 98DA115C-2833-43C6-A1CC-E2B588C87981.jpg (640x627, 177K)

ok

Attached: OK_thumb.jpg (600x600, 32K)

everyone tweet at them so we can make it a reality

there is already a ps2 hdmi adapter, what's special about this?

wats it called. is it good

What's the point of these anyway? It wouldn't look better than component would it?
Is it just people who threw away their CRTs and who don't care about input lag?

If I had a dollar for every time I explained the difference between digital and analog every time someone asked me why they can't buy a $10 HDMI to VGA cable they saw on aliexpress I'd be $12 richer

Their Gamcube adapter is nice because it taps into the digital port.
Their new N64 one is fucking pointless tho

just get a retrotink/OSSC

Because I'm a cheapfag, I simply bought a composite to HDMI box which works fine for playing my classic consoles on my HDMI TV. What makes these options better than what I already have?

Search ps2 hdmi on Amazon. I have one of the tiny dongle ones. The POUND one costs more and probably would be a little more reliable but the cheap one turns component video into hdmi just fine. You have to put your ps2 into component video mode, can't be in composite.

>wats it called. is it good
ps2 hdmi adapter
it uses the component output to convert it to hdmi, no upscaling though, good enough for me at least

Attached: ps2hdmi.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>he doesn't use a lag-free line doubler with bob-deinterlacing to play PS2 on his 65 inch OLED tv

Attached: 1561341827810.jpg (121x148, 10K)

no

Attached: Untitled.png (600x600, 199K)

MLiG is the only channel worth watching in regards to retro content.

>Buy RGB cables for my PVM after watching this fat fuck cum talking about RGB
>Plug them, set everything on my PVM right.
>Start Spyro 1, barely see a difference.

Am i blind or did i just get memejewed?

Attached: F5FB3845-7724-4ECC-9D91-9F578920B068.jpg (180x179, 10K)

is retrotink good

Blind. I can hardly tell the difference between 720p and 1080p in a blind test but getting good cables for my PS2 netted me a huge gain.

This thing sucks my ass. I have one and thats what caused me to buy the Retrotink.

>*laughs at you in awkward 40yo virgin voice*

Why the fuck not just play on a CRT.

I too love my OSSC

what's the problem with it?

Aside from the white specs that appear sometimes the colors are terrible. I thought it was fine and "thats just how old games look" until I saw footage of Genji on Youtube and realized wait a minute look at all those fucking colors.

I checked to make sure I had it on component and all the connections were secure and it turns out its just bad. Its entirely possible mine was defective, but I don't regret the Retrotink anyway.