Remember that you're a faggot and a pussy if you teabag in fighting games. Real men taunt

Remember that you're a faggot and a pussy if you teabag in fighting games. Real men taunt.

Attached: 38e.png (1124x795, 377K)

What if I don't play reddit games with taunts?

suck my dick, I do both. Especially with dan in mvc2

then you're a tryhard incel fag.

teabagging IS a taunt you dense motherfucker

And you’re a buttblasted loser. Mind games are part of the game, son. If you lose your cool to getting teabagged you don’t have the mental fortitude to win the game anyway.

If a gane has taunts and a person teabags it just makes me try to fuck them up more

Attached: Flying Cat Peach.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

*D D D D D*
Whatcha gonna do now, faggot? Lose another set?

namin juh maze oh
YAHOO

Like I said, tryhard faggot

seems like only a japanese game thing to have taunts

Can’t hear you over the victory jingle there. Might want to try some breathing exercises.

based

Nah, teabagging is fag tier, always has been. Real men don't have to "mindgame", being good speaks for itself. This goes for every walk of life. I'm positive you have a bad relationship with your parents if you teabag.

Killer Instinct and Skullgirls has them

Attached: Memetoad.gif (308x303, 2.79M)

All that projecting just makes you easy to read.

Can't hear you cause of your seething noises after you teabagged and still lost.

This.

>teabagged and still lost.
Can't relate. I only teabag shitters who get BTFO.

Based and redpilled.

*teabags you*
*Dash up throws you*
COPE

Real men play characters that have taunting incorperated into their gameplan. (Honorable mention to Q from 3S)

Attached: Bryan_T7FR.jpg (1000x1050, 127K)

>It's a beaner with 5000 ping teabags you when you fuck up in lag episode

Attached: 1561701324676.jpg (1029x665, 139K)

I just call him to dilate and that hes a tranny chaser.

Baseless and bluepilled

There is no risk in teabagging. It's a bitch move.

>crouching
>get hit by overhead

the fuck does that have to do with anything? it's still a taunt

>that guy who teabags you mid juggle

Attached: johnwick.jpg (586x575, 49K)

>I'M LOSING YOU SHOULD GIVE ME FREE FRAMES INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME SEETHE
Cope

I taunt, bind and Teabag.
Especially when someone in front was a cocky shit and I focus + destroy him the entire game.

Attached: she knows.jpg (345x345, 45K)

>that guy that doesn't even taunt you
>does some retarded attack animation instead

Dilate.

>that guy that just spins in place after winning

>that guy that jumps in place after winning

win matches

I do both

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1632x1478, 159K)

>that guy who keeps shooting the dead player body to be noticed by him.

as a self-identifiend incel, I don't understand the term's usage as an insult. incels CHOOSE to describe themselves that way. how the fuck could it be an insult when you could just ask me to call myself incel? hell yes I am an incel. call me ugly, pathetic and autistic, and now you've managed to insult me.

to be completely honest, I find the incel-indenity quite empowering. no longer are we just lonely and rejected human failures, but now we are an angry mob of mistreated men that normies feel uncomfortable thinking about. so call me an incel all you like, cuck.

*sip* goatse.cx, now THAT was a middle aged man stretching his anus to full diameter....

Attached: uihiuj.jpg (313x161, 8K)

>Losing to Dan
Hahaha

>taking a break from the match to make fun of you
>"tryhard"

The bitch move is lying there helplessly while you get teabagged because you got fucking bodied.

Everyone has taunts that did stuff in 3S.

>Not giving your opponent free meter
It's like you don't even want to style.