Art is the only truly real part of human existence

Art is the only truly real part of human existence.

It's the only thing of real beauty a human being can create, the only thing that keeps the most demoralised man going, the only thing that reminds us that there's more than suffering, heartache and misery in the world. There IS a higher way of being to aspire to, there IS the overman, there IS a life of true meaning. But it doesn't exist in our reality and we will never attain it here, it lives in the world of dreams, imagination and creation.

Think of art as a portal of time and space, giving you a glance at a world too beautiful to exist.

Attached: 1446048267182.png (769x1629, 488K)

tiddie make peepee big

bump

Art is nothing but another way for humans to get to sex. Art is just a way to show that one posesses the quality necessary to be agreat partner for mating.

video games

Attached: not art.jpg (3247x4004, 3.42M)

Nice brainlet take you've got there.

Art can be enjoyed and have nothing to do with sex. When I feel my soul stirred by a beautiful song, I'm not thinking of sex.

grug mentality

You're deluding yourself. Everything you do goes the way of sex, it's the inner working of your brain, the deepest system that yells at you to make babies all the time. Art is certainly beautiful, but artists are looking for something that will get them closer to sex and so is the public, whether it's a lesson, a strategy, whatever it is, your brain will have no interest in it if it doesn't see babies at the end of the trail.
The only way you could ever fully appreciate art is by killing a part of your brain at birth and grow up in a world without people.

Like I said, grug mentality
You just know this is coming from a virgin

Go back to

Are you a woman by any chance?
OH WAIT PROBABLY A MENTALLY ILL TRANNY WHO IS OBSESS WITH SEX
Kill yourself degenerate.

And you probbaly think that humans are completely different from animals and that there's something special about our species.
The truth is, I am quite refined because I understand the core of my nature while you think you are better than that, you are covering your eyes to who you truly are because you are afraid, afraid because you probbaly haven't acheived sex yet, who knows.
I imagine you're the kind of person that secretely thinks they're better, that they have a purpose and that they see things other people don't.
Art is beautiful, but everything you say, every action you acheive, it's all controlled by your desire to mate, because you don't see it counsciously doesn't mean your subcounscious isn't focised on it.
You're a piece of meat just like everyone else.

>humans aren't special
we clearly are, no other animal is stupid enough to posit this kind of wet horseshit lmao.

Explain why I've been a NEET for 12 years, avoid all human contact and spend all day playing video games and watching anime then. How is that getting me closer to pussy?

>babby took the blackpill

Attached: a9aa9cbc56e4a268157c2f1388f04f86532d2d62.gif (445x247, 2.62M)

He can't because he knows hes full of shit lol

I'm not a tranny, I'm a man.

Well, you're probbaly depressed to some degree aren't you? I can't explain every single attitude perfectly, but given enough time, I could probbaly give you a more refined explaination.
>Anime
It makes you feel like you are close to your society because you consume a medium, making you feel closer to people and therefore more socially involved. I didn't say every one of those things you did were perfectly rational and optimized to get there, but if your brain sees the possibility of sex, even if it's stupid, it will take that chance.

I took the truthpill, keep living in denial.

Art is an explosion

Attached: divination.jpg (1500x938, 1.33M)

I actually liked a lot of parts of that show

>Well, you're probbaly depressed to some degree aren't you?
Nope, never been depressed in my life.

Notice the immediate anger and denial.
The post modern man refuses his body, he doesn't like to sweat, he doesn't like to be reminiced that just like nature intended, he is born with the purpose of breeding and he will inevitably die to make more space for future generations.
You are afraid of your nature, I'd imagine you're no older than 26, it's typical to live with these sorts of visions before then, I wouldn't hold it against you, I, too, used to believe I was put on earth for greater reasons.

>They responded
>LOOK AT THE ANGER AND DENIAL
Shut the fuck up retard

Well, are you certain you wouldn't trade your life for one closer to people you love and that would love you back? If you don't, something is broken inside of you.

You are proving my point.

>he gave me (You)s
>then when I didn't give him one back he gave me more
have one, I feel bad

You are right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-020547_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 375K)

>If you disagree with me you're a broken human being

Read up on philosophy, youngling.

I can give you as many (You)s as you desire, the fact you care about those is just another sjow of immaturity.

ahahahahahahahaha holy fuck

How old are you and which philosophers do you identify with?

Wrong.

I've lived this way, doing everything that I could to get a cute gf, to get sex. I got sex, I got the cute gf and living for this has brought nothing but misery in my life.
Only when I let go of this idea did I start living for myself and only then did I trully start finding meaning in my life.
The only reason why you think like that is loneliness. You think companionship and temporary pleasures of the flesh will make it dissapear, but chances are it won't. Good for you if it does, though, but I've met very few people who actually desired sex and intimate companionship from a woman for anything else than the desire to fit in, feel normal and to soothe physical cravings. You don't even realise that most of your desire is not even instinctual as you claim, but is mostly a conditionment and an inner desire to abide by the status quo as you were told.

What humans trully desire is purpose. There is purpose in creation, there is purpose in family, there is purpose in fitting in with the majority. That is why these people obsess with the idea of a gf, building a family, shocking the world with great creations, having friends. Because purpose can be found through them and not in absolute loneliness. You start to get a little more free once you realise that there can be purpose in almost everything and that you can choose purpose for yourself and that you don't need to do what everyone else is doing even if we inherently want to move with the masses and feel unfullfilled when we don't.
Art is nothing more than a creative expression for the sake of finding, expressing or showing purpose in existence.
All I want is to create shit and discuss/express ideas. A gf would be nice and sex is great, but I will never again run after it mindlessly and will never again open up to a woman unless she profoundly respects me.

I wonder how many copies of animal crossing Isabelle has sold.

The artist is the creator of beautiful things.
To reveal art and conceal the artist is art’s aim.
The critic is he who can translate into another
manner or a new material his impression of
beautiful things.
The highest as the lowest form of criticism is a mode of autobiography.
Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful
things are corrupt without being charming.
This is a fault.
Those who find beautiful meanings
in beautiful things are the cultivated.
For these there is hope.
They are the elect to whom beautiful things
mean only Beauty.
There is no such thing as a moral or an
immoral book. Books are well written,
or badly written. That is all.
The nineteenth century dislike of Realism is the
rage of Caliban seeing his own face in a glass.
The nineteenth century dislike of
Romanticism is the rage of Caliban
not seeing his own face in a glass.
The moral life of man forms part of the
subject-matter of the artist, but the morality
of art consists in the perfect use of an im-
perfect medium.
No artist desires to prove anything. Even
things that are true can be proved.
No artist has ethical sympathies. An ethical sympathy in an artist is an un-
pardonable mannerism of style.
No artist is ever morbid. The artist
can express everything.
Thought and language are to the artist instruments of an art.
Vice and virtue are to the artist for an art.
From the point of view of form, the type of all
the arts is the art of the musician. From the
point of view of feeling, the actor’s craft is the type.

Attached: tails.png (600x703, 450K)

All art is at once surface and symbol.
Those who go beneath the surface do so at
their peril.
Those who read the symbol do so at their peril.
It is the spectator, and not life, that art really
mirrors.
Diversity of opinion about a work of shows that the work is new, complex, and vital.
When critics disagree, the artist is in accord with himself.
We can forgive a man for making a useful
thing as long as he does not admire it. The
only excuse for making a useless thing is that
one admires it
All art is quite useless.

Attached: 1558763868710.jpg (625x540, 45K)

You don't have to live for this counsciously, it's subcounscious.

Compare this to garbage tier kitana we have now in mortal cuckbat. Sad!

>my biological clock is tingling so it must mean the meaning of life is sex and breeding
Unironically, have sex.