This game is soulless

This game is soulless

Attached: download (1).jpg (176x286, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sxqaDLuaCc
youtube.com/watch?v=cBhb_uzhFtk
youtu.be/DBiNWb8KEQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-bSmBl208mo&list=PLwDEuPBgBi4PXLQO2IsBZvuUYQweMXh09&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=WrMk0wD30Ck
youtu.be/PlJWyBthPdE
youtu.be/P-pWH8hFJ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agree

This thread is soulless.

This board is soulless

This world is soulless

Glad we got that sorted first thing this morning.

this.
if it wasn't rushed for christmas times, it would have more content than just jpegs

Sorta yea

I 100% disagree.
You’ll be all looking back at the music in murals and say “SOUL!!1!” in a couple years.

Stop pretending to like videogames, nu-gamer zoomers

Bullshit
You're acting like Sakurai even wants to work on Smash beyond the fighters and core gameplay.
We weren't ever going to get an hour of cutscenes in this game again since Sakurai hates leaks and spoilers on the internets.
We might have gotten target rush and all the stadium shit, but I have a feeling that's going to be added later anyways.
And I doubt Sakurai wanted to waste time having the 3D artists make new trophies when they were working on the roster

Facts. No idea how anyone is still playing this game past the first week.

Attached: 2E210A87-4FD0-4EE8-8252-FA9A40237B32.png (279x139, 35K)

Nobody talked about cutscenes. World of Light is absolute garbage with or without them, it's even more repetitive than the SSE where you had, at least, a different gameplay and some form of story to keep you involved.
SSBU clearly lacks a solo mode, they should've kept the SSE formula (even without cutscenes) and make it so the levels and enemies were actually based on Nintendo games. It would have explored the crossover aspect of the franchise to the maximum

As soon as the next Smash game releases, there will be no reason to play Ultimate since you'll have nothing interesting to do anymore. It was the same with Sm4sh. Brawl and Melee however, with their massive content, still have lots of things to offer.

That's why I personally don't want a second Fighter Pass, I want this game to die so we can quickly get to the next one. It's okay if we loose some characters, at least we'll hopefully have more stuff to do with them this time.

the music is the worst part of this game

that ultra fucking repetitive main theme

T. meleefag

It's been soulless since tr4sh.

kinda

Liking SSE is the wildest form of retardation

>phoneposter is a retard
In other news, sky is blue.

Brawl's content is garbage, Wiibabby pls go. Your game is a joke.

When you look at things like Simon's and megaman's walking animation, you can tell Sakurai respect the characters more than capcom and Konami.

Seething

Imagine playing Ultimate past it's first week like holy shit.

>the music is the worst part of this game

youtube.com/watch?v=9sxqaDLuaCc
youtube.com/watch?v=cBhb_uzhFtk
youtu.be/DBiNWb8KEQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-bSmBl208mo&list=PLwDEuPBgBi4PXLQO2IsBZvuUYQweMXh09&index=12

I disagree, loved a ton of the new remixes

Agreed

Post more bomb ass music pleaseee

youtube.com/watch?v=WrMk0wD30Ck
youtu.be/PlJWyBthPdE
youtu.be/P-pWH8hFJ5I

it's painful going back to Melee and seeing how much soul the roster had compared to ultimates

>I am ass shattering bad at the game so I need single player in a fighting game with online play capably

Snake Man stage is so good goddamn

>no trophies
>no homerun
>no smash run
>no adventure mode
>no real story mode
Gotta agree with that.