It's pretty early in the morning and i don't fucking care. Let's have a Megaman thread

It's pretty early in the morning and i don't fucking care. Let's have a Megaman thread
Today's question: What was your first Megaman game

Attached: 1561231006372.jpg (883x1200, 88K)

Megaman C

Megaman 2 for the NES, but the first one I owned was Megaman 6. Also, the best Megaman X game is X1.

Attached: felicia-megaman.gif (159x97, 32K)

The one on gameboy.
Never finished it.
Then it was battlenetwork

Attached: CyHA11DUUAI-Bjs.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Megaman and Bass. I played Bass first then wondered why Megaman couldn't lift his fucking arm higher.

cunnyman

Megaman 6

Wrong its x4

I really don't know if Megaman not being able to aim is really that necessary to the game, but then again Super Castlevania 4 you feel like a fucking god of whips with an 8 way, so it might be for the best Rock can't have more control.

X4 is good, but it doesn't have all the extra love that X1 had in it when it was made.

Attached: felicia-gem-megamansweep.gif (280x84, 30K)

who is this beautiful woman...

Why didn't you post a megman? That's a girl and girls can't be megamen.

What about Megaman ZX?

Attached: ZX_Aile.png (620x1283, 387K)

It was either whatever Battle Network game was on the gamecube or X7
I can't remember which one I touched first

How do I get the Bass Cross bonuses from Battle Network 5 DS if I'm emulating it?

Cheat codes

wow nice soles

Luna was easily the best Starforce

No

Attached: begone_thot.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Was Starforce good? I played a few of the EXE games, but never a Starforce game. Is is more of the same? Perhaps Better?

Megaman The Wily Wars

Who?

I liked the story more than the Battle Network games. Most people prefer the former's gameplay though. The SF games are 3D in a tiled arena similar to BN but with the perspective from behind Megaman's back, and you can only use the bottom row of tiles. But you have a shield and lock-on available, some attacks can only be dodged, some can only be blocked, etc. Most of the rest is very similar to BN, you have transformations, "cross" forms, chip folders, etc.

Ah, so it;s just BN tilted on it's axis. That is still kind of cool, maybe I'll try them in an emulator someday.

Mega Man 8
Caused me a lot of headaches as a kid, but years later I realized how laughably easy it was when compared to the other Mega Man games.

They're worth playing.

The 3rd one's chip system is retarded though with the stupid overlap shit

I guess I'm a weirdo for playing Megaman Legends first

A new ZX game ever?

My played, 3
Owned, 4 and 5.

megaman zero does that count

2 for the NES

Mega Man 2. Still haven't beaten the dragon.
Favorite NES game is 6.
>The Megaman team would much rather make a Roll game, but Capcom won't let them.

Attached: Crash dance sad.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

megaman zero

MegaMan 1
I bought MegaMan collection with games 1-6 on 3ds but it's too hard so I stopped playing it. Couldn't get past any robot master.