Can't wait for God of War 2

Attached: bz4k[1].jpg (640x360, 49K)

Is there any chance it won't be called God of War: Ragnarok?

I hope we get to fight the other, more notable gods this time
that would be fitting

Last one would be

Maybe for the third one

It came out like ten plus years ago.

Pretty excited desu. There is a ton they can do with Norse Mythology still. We only fought one top god and two low tier gods. The Valkyrie were a good touch too.

God of Ragnarok?
War of Ragnarok?

I always hated how when they're reinventing franchises they end up with "Game 1 Current Year" and then have no other choice but go "Game 1 The Descriptive Title"
Case in point, DOOM 2016 and then DOOM Eternal.

It has the potential to be great if they refine the mechanics and have a much stronger line-up of bosses.

Maybe that can improve on the many faults the first Dad of Boy had.

Literally none and I wont hear otherwise.

It was too short.

God of s oy

I’m right there with you but we can’t deny that it could be done better, and if we admit that and acknowledge the faults it has and voice them, then hopefully we can get another amazing game.

This

Yeahhh.... I-I can't wait to... find more purple glowing chests aaaaannnnddd.. hmm what else... oh yeah those challenges WERE AWESOME! I loved how we were able to talk to a sword and then fight random goons in the fir realm. And it was visually spectacular too. A few rocks copy and pasted. Rough outlines with PS2 level of detail. I honestly loved it. And don't get me started on the story. It was maybe a bit TOO compelling having soooo many NPCs and stories to unfold. Y-yeah haha all two of them

GRAB ME THAT LOOT BOIIII HAHAHEHEE AM I RIGHT, Yea Forums?? So awesome

THERE WILL BE NO RAGNAROK lmao, Kratos will find the local source of fate and hack it up.

Destiny is just another lie of the gods. Nothing written can't be unwritten.

Attached: Screenshot (25018).png (1250x186, 29K)

None of this shit matters, destiny is a lie

Any prophecy can be unwritten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

God of COPE

Fuck of Kratos

Quiet, boy.

>Kratos dies
>His son become an edgelord as he tries to avenge him and murders/rapes his way through all the nordic pantheon
t Things that are never going to happen because Nu-GOW is now a SJW friendly series

Attached: rodrigo-idalino-atreus-conceptfinal.jpg (1920x1446, 411K)

Boi can go on his murder rage since the Nord gods have been established as total assholes. Just throw in a "What have I become" moment like GoW3 does.

Naaaaah, Atreus cant go full Loki because that would mean daddy Kratos' teachings would be for naught. He is a good boy.

Just have him spare more people than his daddy would have. You can't expect insane murder man to raise a perfect kid, right? Breaking tha cycle is a continual process of doing better generation after generation.

That haircut is gay af, just give him a manly mane

You will hear it boy. I want my linear arena fighting back where there could be more enemies than you can count. Dad of War had combat with potential, but the bow made it all pointless. At least blades of chaos/athena still had THE combo

hope they actually give it some content this time

And some decent bosses. Cory forgot those were a major feature of the series

It has plenty of content.
Valkries were decent bosses.

walking around is not content

cope

The valkyries are challenging but they are cheap and repetitive and not at all visually impressive fights. One valkyrie fight would be cool, that many when all the other boss fights suck is dumb.

If he ends up looking like this, Kratos is probably gonna have a conniption due to his boy looking a bit like his murdered brother.
I wonder if the memory of his dead brother would be able to bring back Kratos' old rage

MY WIFE'S SOONNNNN!!!!

but they all had different movesets and were all fun to fight

Valks were cool, but they felt samey across all of them.

the son is his, cope and learn how to use that meme properly

Delusional

Vikings were skinheads, no?

seething

The nuGoW s.oy meme feels forced.

This game has 0 good boss fights
Baldur is the only interesting character but his role in the mythology is completely overruled to be a baby antagonist of the first game
Cutscene death does not count as a good fight either

>Kratos will kill Fenrir
Why even do a mythology if you aren't even going to try to make it fit just a little bit?

Because it is, what's soi about raising your genetic son to be a man? It's probably just beardlets trying to cope with their sissy boy genetics projecting.

To be fair, absolutely nobody expected this game to be as good as it was, I totally expected to be a shitty dad walking simulator and made me miss Ascension but then it became my second GOTY 2018

Inb4 kratos isnt actually dead and has to fight his edgelord of a son to the death, therefore disrupting the prophecy for good

because all the Greek gods getting murdered by a single dude happened

am i the only one that thinks they ruined the franchise, kratos not jumping dodging and tearing apart monsters every second is dull. i never wanted toned down heavy realistic combat. bring back climbing titans while they climb a mountain while also being attacked by a water sea horse. the best battle is a matrixy fight with a human enemy, its decent by god of war 3 onward all had better bosses and regular fights. this games a downgrade and if nobody got fired it shows sony doesnt know shit about games.

Gow3 aerial combat and juggling was braindead. Platforming was disgusting since there were invisible walls every six feet (remember the garden outside Aphrodite's room?), and all the titan climbing was scripted garbage that was outdone by a PS2 game. Kratos has never been fluent in the air, so grounding him was no big loss, especially since his new toolset blows the other games out of the water in terms of complexity, usability, and creativity. Get a clue and play more action games.