SGDQ 2019

Summer Games Done Quick 2019 Marathon

Now: Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction
Next: Quake
Later: Half-Life

Stream: twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
Full Schedule: gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Attached: D-Do4AdVUAE8k8y.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SpeedRunningGeneral/videos
img.fireden.net/v/image/1472/27/1472274850848.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=A9rW75aFfdU
youtube.com/watch?v=lvaU9CaSeCE
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEgw-_Ym6s
twitter.com/alexh0w?s=09
twitch.tv/alexh0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1556223679688.gif (102x94, 12K)

SSS

Attached: 1549621301091.jpg (850x675, 132K)

Any of the next runs look promising? I don't know those runners.

SSS!!: Punch-Out!! (Wii)
SSS: Big the Cat // Super Bomberman 2 // Super Mario World (race)
S/S: Split/Second
SS: Rygar // Titanfall 2 // Mort the Chicken // Glover // TRAG // Pac-Man World // Star Fox 64
S: Streets of Rage // Alien Soldier // Chasm: The Rift // Resident Evil 2 // Divekick // Shrek XL // Last Action Hero // Nex Machina // Dead Rising // Remnants of Naezith // Metal Slug X // Metal Slug 3 // Chip and Dale // Super Mario Bros 3 // Invictus // Banjo-Kazooie
A: The Hobbit // Tony Hawk // Marble Madness // Ranger-X // Half Minute Hero // Bloodstained: CotM // Super Mario Sunshine // Silent Hill 3 // Nuclear Throne // Starcraft // Jumper: Griffon's Story // TMNT 4 // Ristar // Cave Story
B: Devil May Cry // Spyro the Dragon // TMNT 3 // Zombies Ate My Neighbors // Metroid // Castlevania: SotN // Metroid Prime // Skylar and Plux // Kirby Air Ride // Kirby 64 // Ape Escape // Crash Bandicoot 3 // Punch-Out!! (arcade) // Zelda Randomizer // Furi // Command & Conquer // Sonic 3D Blast // Koumajou Densetsu II // Sly Cooper
C: Sonic Generations // DKC2 // LoZ: Minish Cap // Final Doom // Bwaster Master // Solomon's Key // Jackal // Contra 3 // Ninja Spirit // Castlevania // Perfect Dark // Slipstream // Pokemon Crystal // Splatterhouse // Sylvester & Tweety // Clustertruck // Dark Souls 2 // Gauntlet // Mario Kart DD
D: Portal 2 // Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland // Outland // Contra // Super Time Force Ultra // Timespinner // Castlevania: PoR // Prey // Uncharted: Drakes Fortune // Monster Boy // The Textorcist // Deltarune // Hylics // Laffy Taffy // Boogerman // Lethal League Blaze // Looney Tunes // Rhino Rumble // Aero the Acro-Bat 2
F: Super Mario Bros 2 // Ducktales 2 // We Love Katamari // Catlateral Damage // Castlevania DOS // Fire Emblem Fates // Kingdom Hearts 3
ZZZ: Borderlands 2 // Zelda: Link Between Worlds // Super Mario Galaxy 2
Ω: Metroid Prime 2

Attached: 1558822607672.jpg (2918x2384, 692K)

what the fuck is this called

if duriel doesnt drop a maelstrom this run is void

Attached: maelstrom3im3amp3terror3ce1.jpg (349x300, 39K)

Is this a tranny list? Saw a bit of Metroid Prime 2, but not Katamari.

Hate you
Love you

Dunno about runners, but Quake and both half-lifes sound interesting at least.

I know, I had to have two of mine removed because they were causing my adult teeth to be skewed but why just leave them there?

Attached: Dwk_F2dWwAAFaQN.jpg orig.jpg (1470x1737, 201K)

Oh. I thought it was only going to be through one difficulty.
>Playing the same level x3
Sounds exciting.

Entire day should be decent so you can't really go wrong just watching anything.

Attached: 1547296588580.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

If you see a snek bitch it's a tranny shitpost.
If you see a witch bitch then it's legit.

Attached: 1519469276885.jpg (900x749, 125K)

it's literally just the list flipped

Kill yourself.

Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome. I don't have all of the things that can happen so that's good.

Just an iris deformity

Attached: 34cba370cf162bfe519e3dff36d66a5e.jpg (500x333, 21K)

Never EVER post your flipped list with a picture of best girl again

live yourself.

Any reason he's not picked up a mercenary?

normal runs are playing the same area 5-6 times to get good drops, full speedruns are doing that, then it finally starts and nightmare/hell are actually speedy.

Which bloodline limit is this again?

Attached: 1393298971485.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Actual factuals, great teeth and better musculature and bone structure are the benefits of being half black

Fucking greedy announcer "what if everybody gave $5 instead of the 38 cents required to hit the incentive"

That fucking sucks that you have deal with that, but in any case thx for sharing it with us.

Attached: thumbs up!.jpg (301x267, 44K)

hell speedruns does kind of get boring for the ADHD audience that will question the motive of running the "same" thing thrice without being aware of the actual differences.

>slapped duriel with iron maiden
Nice

Hurry up and post your full face

We're all troglodytes here; as such we're curious, not malicious.

>that Duriel fight
Holy shit

Attached: 1537870032786.jpg (1280x1829, 336K)

That duriel suicide kill was rather fun honestly

>Act3
Easily the shittest act. I used to fucking hate act 3.

wot happened
I went to piss

>not malicious.
Nigger, we both know that's not true. Don't listen to him Eye-user.

The true suffering is my university degree is in programming and my hobbies are video games, anime, manga and drawing. My vision is also slowing becoming worse.

I'm not disfigured and I'm not posting that.

Attached: 1460007604920.jpg (241x257, 27K)

Clay golem + iron maiden happened.

Attached: D195hS6WsAACDMF.jpg orig.jpg (1810x2323, 360K)

>casts iron maiden
>raises golem
>duriel takes damage each time it hits the golem
>kills itself

What's the most exciting D2 speedrunning class and why is it paladin?

$5 is hte minimum.

What a Chad
Forcing bosses to kill themselves on stream

It's very exciting, normal mode is baby mode, nightmare mode you have to start using your head, hell mode you actually have to be really good at the same to get through. Do you notice how slow this current runs looks? By the time you reach hell your APM is at least 10 times higher and there's a ton of micromanagement. It's also because you don't need gear or levels to get through normal mode, but for hell mode you're actually expected to have levels and a certain amount gear but in a speedrun you're just setup for the highest difficulty with whatever shit you were able to muster together throughout normal and nightmare. Hell Hardcore speedruns are the most popular D2 speedruns, and many of those speedruns make it to hell mode yet very few of those runs actually see the end of hell let alone get a world record of a pb. There's no volatility or risk involved in normal mode and you can learn D2 and complete a normal mode speedrun in a timely manner within a week. Meanwhile hell is nothing but the game spitting venom at you for the entire duration and you having the act quickly and patiently to everything if you hope to finish

I think he read from a donator who did the math.

he's doing not too bad with the marsh skip, and not getting cucked too hard in arcane sanctuary.

bost benis so wi gen diagnozz :D

Yeah Ive considered that while typing but its dumb af so I still wanted to shit on either that jew organization or announcer.

The mouse clicking is driving me insane. Don't listen for it, it'll ruin the run for you.

>Uchiha fags posting in SGDQ threads
Fuck.

youre doing gods work user, and I love you

EPIC necromancer gameplay you fucking assholes.

>longest run for the rest of the day is 1h25min

Attached: champ.gif (245x245, 1.8M)

do you wear sunglasses all the time or just deal with the occasional odd looks from people?

Seriously tho, why is the blueberry haired thot even there?
I unironically like memespeak asian slut better
At least she spoke a few times.
I haven't heard this bitch say 1 word, is she sleeping?

>it’s already friday
>marathon will be over soon
take me back to sunday, i love shitposting with everyone in these threads while watching vidya too much

Is there a hardcore mode for local play? That'd make a speedrun pretty interesting.

>is she sleeping?
just thinking about the patriarchy

>blue haired girl on the couch
Can’t tell, is she hot?

It isn't that noticeable. My iris is also dark coloured so it doesn't show it well. I kinda wish it did.

You dont respect my ocular prowess?

Attached: Forbhhl.jpg (971x874, 111K)

>girl

esa next month

she was posted in the other thread
consensus: fuckin gorgeous

>he isn't using a teleport staff
What the fuck. Is this runner retarded?

>blue hair
>is she hot?
i giggled

>GIRL

fuck the uchiha, you're less than vermin

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

What happened with the SMG2 run? I ended up tuning out before they started

Hmmmm do you bros think she’s accepting runs??

Absolutely based.

runner was boring as fuck and it went on for way too long

I fell asleep during the kaizo garbage, anything good since then? Cause this run is putting me to sleep.

Does Monster Hunter ever appear in these?
Can't remember if it was a GDQ proper or some other sort of speedrunning event, but there was a 4channer doing a Monster Hunter story run 5+ years ago but he stunk up the place, went over time, etc.

The arena battles seem like a pretty good repeatable setting for people to show off their skills.

What games does your mom like? Mine used to like the original Sonic games and would finish levels for me when I couldn't

Attached: 15678.jpg (300x300, 22K)

It was fucking shit. Really boring run to begin with, but the runner constantly choked tricks, despite them being easy, and wasn't entertaining in the least.
It's such a fucking trash speedgame. 3+ hours of that fuckery is far too much.

Attached: 1474449717030.png (184x184, 73K)

Just saw that bonus game 4 is tasbot plays celeste
>175K
When do you think the [[[[ANONYMOUS]]]] donations will start?

>ORB

Did she finish other things for you as well?

>nobody tells him he hasnt put points in stats till he noticed

That couch couldn't be more useless.

>the people chose negromancer instead of paladin

Attached: D2 Act 3.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

Somestimes my dinner if I wasn't hungry

Attached: 1489738585438.png (604x516, 88K)

She liked bowling in wii sports, and frisbee golf in wii sports resort
she's not dead we just don't play wii games anymore

Attached: air man.png (322x325, 132K)

that was /srg/ marathon, and no it doesn't appear for that very reason, too much RNG garbage like monsters deciding to just run forever and not being able to do anything about it. people speedrun it but people speedrun fucking yugioh forbidden memories 100% so that doesn't mean anything.

no it doesn't appear, and likely never will because the marathon presence of MH has been tainted by that fucking retard from /srg/ who never took it seriously to begin with.

This guy has a really faggy lisp

Trannies are wastes of oxygen, and honestly need to learn that they AREN'T WANTED.

Traps, however...

Attached: 65767986484678.jpg (1000x750, 245K)

Animal crossing and SMB 2.
>would finish levels for me when I couldn't
Haha, that was more of my Dad's thing.

people like this should be lined up and shot

/d2g/ Reporting in!

Attached: meow.jpg (2560x1920, 621K)

Crash 2. She beat Hang Eight for me when I couldn't.

Attached: 8b29c8d058f9b9ce75bbbc0424da14f3.jpg (964x1028, 186K)

>She liked bowling in wii sports
kek, mine too. Also not dead just not playing the Wii anymore.

full of my cum

Attached: 1561340561930.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

None. She's one of those parents who absolutely hated video games.
But parents got them for me anyway since they couldn't be arsed to look after me growing up.

rip

My Mom doesn't really play vidya but she likes the Portal games

>/srg/ marathon
Was it as awful as it sounds?

Attached: 1456457710289.jpg (500x333, 74K)

wheyyyy

>and likely never will
It will, but not as a speedrun. Darkside are doing a MHW showcase at ESA.

Heh.

what do you mean? Like you start at hell mode? If that's what you're asking then no. A Hell mode run is starting a normal lvl 1 character and the beating normal, nightmare and then hell mode as fast as possible with whatever gear and RNG the game gives you. There's very little strategy that goes into normal mode and then nightmare isn't too difficult either but, hell mode in a speedrun is purely chalked up to how skillful you actually are at the game

puzzle or mahjong games
i helped her to complete difficult levels sometimes but overall she was much better at those games then me
i miss her so much

REIMU!

Attached: 1561598148513.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Sure

Shut up retard

What about the guy in the middle ? Oh wait you'd probably complain if she was talking too you sexist fuck.

Gross as fuck.

whore

No, they were fantastic and had the soul of the early GDQs. Trihex ran a game, werster ran a game, zfg ran a game, sig and cosmo hosted it, GDQ hosted it.

Then they gave a ll the bonus proceeds (since originally it was to pay for runners from /srg/ who got accepted to fly out to the proper GDQ event) to blueglass' choice. It was pretty nice.

Later ones were less good but that's just because the fervor around speedrunning died down.

Umm sweaty, that's not a tranny or a trap

the fuck are you posting it here for?

Attached: 1548606939169.jpg (720x888, 81K)

reminds me of some hambeast i used to see around when i was in high school
she was a fat goth

>3D
ew

Attached: 1539294626521.png (500x500, 11K)

>cosmo

the same cosmo who, you know'd?

I miss blueglass, user

JESUS CROYST.

I would love to smash that fucking thing with my little peepee

>saggy udders with giant national geographic-tier areolae and a horse face

yuck
id still tap it though

Attached: uh3RxW7.png (461x960, 327K)

Yes, that one. It was pretty much everyone in the speedrunning community minus the SDA spergs (since at that point SRL and SDA were the two major players and SDA was terrible besides running GDQ) and everyone who gave a shit contributed in some meaningful way.

>You have died
Fucking idiot

My mom got to Dark Link after a ton of trying on the original Zelda II.
Then my toddler self hit the Reset button :^)
She likes Ms. Pac-Man a lot.

DASGUSTANG

It was fine, anons got anal ravaged because of his voice and how he was obnoxious at times which merits it as the worst

It wasn't great but it had more entertaining moments than a lot of runs and there was chemistry with the runner and the couch

Why shut up? There's hardcore mode on D2, on b.net, or single player. It's really not fair to call me a retard because I'm fairly knowledgeable in D2 speedruns. hell hardcore / softcore but, what did the guy mean about "local play"? If you create any D2 character anywhere then you're allowed to create your character as a hardcore character

Attached: 015.jpg (1280x1807, 348K)

Apart from the teeth her face is pretty nice yo

God I wish I was a cute girl who could get $10k a month from incels for posting shit like this

those are some big feet

Attached: DwSr62sXQAAM4VZ.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

Holy shit the chat for this stream is so dead. 94k viewers and like 1 comment every 30 seconds.

PROTO NO THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

what ever happened to blueglass? I wonder if he still runs ecco, wherever he is...

try 250k+who knows how much more since she hid it per month

what time is it in burgerland right now

Time for milkies!

Attached: 15147395227480.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Attached: disgustan.png (272x205, 64K)

Oh man, I had figured this was somewhat recent hence why I was laughing because /srg/ is such a mess these days. This sounds fantastic, was it on twitch? I'd love to watch it after GDQ.

probably sorceress because you're constantly on the verge of death as you helplessly teleport around trying to get to the next destination while teleporting around with next to no health. Paladin's cool because of the swapcasting charge bug but it's not nearly as risky or scary as sorceress

Attached: 7589809.gif (320x163, 794K)

not him but at central time it's 7 am

between 4-8 AM

>MH
>too much RNG
if RNG is causing a huge impact on your TA, you're not that great at MH

>armored core

good taste

I said shut up be ause you babble on, I admire your enthusiasm but all he meant is if this run right now could be run in "only one life mode"

Allowing people to hide how much they're making was such a mistake. Can't get mad at them for existing any more.

WTF HOW?! Also GTAB

The future is now
Women are obsolete

Attached: 1561681133899.gif (188x163, 1.15M)

It was on twitch, in 2013, I don't know if the whole thing is compiled anywhere but I made a youtube channel way back in the wayback to save some of them.
youtube.com/user/SpeedRunningGeneral/videos

i remember when i first got to Diablo back when i was like 10 years old in 2000. i summoned him and he cast blast nova and all of my skeleton bros died I got so upset

Attached: sad.png (1182x511, 346K)

Pros:
>Tiny peen
>Creamy skin color
>Toe curling
>Decent curves
Cons:
>Tranny leaks
>Skin tags

7/10

when's awful games?

img.fireden.net/v/image/1472/27/1472274850848.webm

>all these newfags who've never seen a dude milk himself
i love these times of the year

Attached: 1560057303841.gif (700x700, 96K)

She's nice enough, not the best from this event though. There's even an actual tranny hotter than her.

You see what happens when your shitty games get run, boomers? The threads get even worse.

Yesterday

>YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!

>There's even an actual tranny hotter than her.
who

As someone who has never played Diablo or anything like it, should I start with Diablo 2?

Name of the hottest tranny? or twitter handle?

it's not a tranny just an average looking woman

I just hope we don't accidentally make some LGAT&T screamies

>have to go to low level areas to res them all again
>he just blasts them with his fuck off lightning cannon and they die again

Attached: 1536041593910.gif (205x234, 96K)

Yes, but if you do, D3 will be bitterly disappointing.

i'm kind of drunk so im typing without restraint but yeah obviously you could do 1 life only mode anytime you wanted but a hardcore run should never be done in a marathon. Though I still do believe a D2 hell run does need to be done at a GDQ eventually since normal mode only showcases like 5 to 10% of a speedrunners skill at the game. Normal mode D2 in a speedrun is like super mario world vanilla, Hell mode in a d2 speedrun is like kaizo mario

Mine played NMH, got stuck on Shinobu and gave up
But otherwise Pokemon

Don't play those games, they have actual sigils drawn in them and it will corrupt your soul.

>Quake
>Half-life
>Half-life 2
based

Attached: 1533062898996.png (284x529, 56K)

Just think, people younger than this game can post here

Attached: chug.jpg (768x768, 88K)

do you like grind?
if yes, then no, play another game with better grind
if no, then no, it's just an old grind
this sorta goes for the whole series

Hardcore is one death and the game is over.
At least I think that's what it was called on Battle.net. Hardcore ladder sounds real familiar.

Runner shittalking necro the entire time is the best part of this run

kinda hot desu

thanks

Attached: m2k thumbs up.png (1504x1782, 1.86M)

Absolutely, Diablo 3 is trash and if you Play 2 then there's really no need to play one because the 2nd game just does everything better than the first.
Also, can you faggots knock off the tranny webm posting, thanks.

Are the maps/levels in Diablo randomly generated?

Not this user but I why were all the replies to this "hurr hurr brush your teeth"? I'm sure user brushes his teeth but he wasn't talking about himself. I hate the commonly accepted meme that all ancient people were 100% disgusting, they had vanity and hygiene routines too, and their food wasn't a bit as teeth rotting as ours

Attached: day9 (2).jpg (455x471, 133K)

Attached: 1a5.jpg (600x1001, 37K)

yes

>when you take go fuck yourself too seriously

they follow a set of rules for generation but for the most part enemies and exits arent in the same spots

Rightfully so, I can exactly imagine how epic edgelords and metalheads thought this would go with the Necromancer, when it's pretty much one of the most boring classes for the speedrun.

I hope you like using LBM, because the ENTIRE game is controlled using it
You click to move
You click to interact
You click to fight
You click to menu

I love Diablo style games as a game, but the constant clicking is grating as fuck and I really don't want RSI or carpal tunnel
If it played with WASD or more like a "twinstick" style game then I would be all over it.
I still played it as a kid, even though I think I hated it

is this just gonna sit there

Attached: 1547947397355.png (340x340, 99K)

After hearing so many shit donations for almost a week straight with little sleep I feel like they are starting to drive me genuinely insane.

Stop posting h*mans

Attached: 1561234439969.png (962x1195, 687K)

>leave stream on last night while going to sleep
>eventually doze off
>a loudish noise on stream wakes me up just enough to be a little bit aware
>brain still asleep so it's more akin to sleep paralysis
>look around room and hallucinate what is close to pic related
>freak the fuck out and can't sleep for another hour

I blame GDQ

Attached: Bloodfly_Infestation_concept_art.png (2000x1411, 3.39M)

>its a kikefest

Just like GDQ amirite ?

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>donate 100 dollars for an anemic impression
woah

Anyone played barb before the whirlwind nerf? It was beautiful, the only thing that could stop you was the oblivion knights in chaos sanctuary

Yeah, you got a problem with it Shift?

Give in to the madness.

Attached: 1550617341520.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

runner seems like a cool guy desu

Use a Steam Controller

When is the $1000 anonymous donations run?

yeah and hardcore's fun. i said before in here that hell hardcore runs are the most popular D2 runs and that's because it's a showcase of the highlest level of skill that d2 has to offer but, a hardcore run still should never be in a marathon, however there's always the chance a Hell softcore run makes it into a marathon and it's very possible that a good d2 runner would still treat it as a hardcore run and not die at all

Really nice of that girl to sit through a two hour run like this. She's probably bored out of her fucking mind, but sticking around because she cares about the people involved. I know a lot of people who would show up but be on their phones the entire time.

please do a dopamine fast we care for you

What an autistic argument. I knew something was missing from D2, you don't use other buttons enough !

There's a Minecraft speedrun in 3 hours. How the fuck do you speedrun Minecraft?

Fellow bug hallucination user!

I'm the hallucinatory roaches user from like a day ago, you're not alone!

Attached: 65767489879.jpg (700x500, 92K)

get to the ender dragon and defeat it

Can you tell me more about this ? Is it because you get desentisized to dopamine so you always need more degenerate shit ?

Minecraft has had a story and final boss for ages now grandpa

yu yu hakusho and hunter x hunter >>> nardo

Attached: 1530247417979.jpg (990x1540, 161K)

Either you do bingo or you speedrun to the end, heh, of the game duh?

cant post images from my isp. Thanks faggot shit spammers

oikeesti vituttaa lievästi

Absolutely, his channel is one of the comfiest and I watch it more for his personality than anything else.

Been asleep since SMG, what runs were decent/trainwrecks/notable

He's a fag, tried to get into POE and was too much of a brainlet lol. There is now cow level.

Attached: 1561466964561.jpg (1200x1149, 233K)

Anyone played Million Arthur: Arcana Blood? Is it any good?

Attached: 1209380934850.png (280x514, 40K)

Candy Crush, that's it.

People younger than this game has had more sex than all the posters in this thread combined.

why are so many of you so damn weird

I'm extremely jealous right now.
- Dicklet.

I like mrllama but diablo runs are never entertaining.

By Allah, there is no help for me

Attached: 1560534153704.png (1950x2740, 2.62M)

POE is really similar to D3, its fucking shit.

Attached: 1561208015762.webm (654x360, 2.99M)

Attached: 147952765765.png (644x644, 936K)

I don't actually know much about it personally, but if you find yourself using Yea Forums/social media/youtube for hours on end you might want to give it a try

Attached: 7 DAY DOPAMINE FAST.jpg (1332x1949, 745K)

Remember that time when some girl ID'd the rarest item in D2 on stream for Mr Ayylmao?

youtube.com/watch?v=A9rW75aFfdU

Attached: 1538861265290.jpg (741x1024, 63K)

Aside from Shrek, why was the Awful and shovelware blocks so shit this year?

source?

owo thats bit more then your usual load

Attached: 1555401403070.jpg (960x960, 161K)

Fuck you, /GDQG/.

Now I need to crank it. I wanted to watch the rest of the D2 stream, but I guess not.

Awful block relies on the runners being entertaining/likeable and this year they were just average and dull.

baal is like at 25% health

don't give in to the porn addictions user

Stop posting cut dicks

What got you, the trannies or the furshit?

Oh my god this is so boring.

Attached: 1546929849981.gif (500x375, 756K)

Whats his trinket do?

Attached: confuse c.png (500x500, 170K)

Whoa this is so engagin,,,,zzzzzzzz

Me on the left.

Fucking faggot, there was nothing sexually arousing in this thread.

this run is comfy as fuck to run in the background

Can't wait for HUH

boring runners + games had no interesting tech/skill

god fucking damnit / 10

both

Attached: 4545756797895789678.jpg (170x262, 9K)

Deckard Cain is a shit character and I'm glad he died in diablo 3.

Don't (You) me.

Attached: 1383104259753.png (221x221, 52K)

Holy shit, a donation incentive wasn't met for once.

I guess the true cow level was the friends we made along the way.

solid B

Is this what it's like at GDQ hotels?

Fuck, that's vile.

sending in an anonymous $1000 donation as we speak

Attached: boner christ.png (296x254, 47K)

D

three times actually

What the fuck is abortion of a song trying to call itself a diablo cover.

Attached: waltz' waifu.jpg (640x426, 122K)

good the cow level is a huge meme
you don't even need it to level these days and the gear usually tends to be shite

Can someone take this bald guy out back and shoot him

This is straight by the way.

this pleases teethsnake

Attached: snekteeth.jpg (276x182, 6K)

Fuck (You) his German version was cool.

>now Diablo 2
>EVEN MORE CLICKSHIT
what the fuck

LMFAO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 8.28.51 AM.png (679x305, 236K)

>literally the entire audience left except air drumming guy

based martyposter

Attached: 1513390886048.jpg (542x487, 66K)

what the actual fuck what that guy doing?

Attached: 1477402637104.jpg (691x969, 135K)

This bald guy unironically wakes up in the morning, goes straight that seat in front of the camera and stays there for about 14 hours.

D for Diablows

>half life 2 new engine
as much as I like new engine and ABH why can't they just do old engine

Happened quite a few times, more than three, by now actually, because these greedy fucks put them higher and higher each year, kinda like EA shareholders.

boring / 10

D2 has potential to be an exciting speedrun but not when it's normal mode online

here's some sweety feet to imagine the aroma

Attached: 69400943_p0.jpg (868x1091, 88K)

QUAKE TIME NIGGERS
ALL BOOMERS REPORT IN
youtube.com/watch?v=lvaU9CaSeCE

Attached: give me a HUH man.png (500x500, 250K)

Quake time lads

Crack em

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 44K)

>Donating towards the cow level
Oh no

Are there less donations this year?

That was quake you mongo.

Sets goal unrealistically high for the timeframe given to reach it what actual fuck.

Unreal was better

Eh it's fine. If anything they should be even higher because it's not much of an incentive if they get it every time.

I slept like 9 hours with the stream on, only slighty woke up to hear the words "Super Mario Galaxy" then fell back to sleep for a while.

>$175000 for Bonus Game 5
fuckin jews

gimme a hug, will

I can't hate someone truly autistically dedicated to watching speedruns. Although the dancing can fuck off.

I haven't been paying attention but i think the yetee isnt padding the donations as much this time around

>Diablo 2
>Quake
>HL
Room is fucking empty, what the fuck?

this and also the fact its so early in America

Dude must love being the only guy on screen.

>doctors without brothers

>$5 from rosechu

Attached: cwc clown.png (580x831, 372K)

Rate Diablo 2!

Attached: 1490611585073.jpg (700x891, 93K)

higher amounts for incentives, which all magically get met JUST BEFORE THE RUN with a few 10k user donations

it's TAS shit too

They're met the cow incentive like everytime D2s been at GDQ

if only they met the normal>nightmare>hell incentive then you might see something fun

LADS
20C outside
send help

Attached: 548701.jpg (2494x3238, 463K)

Time for some boomer meme songs

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEgw-_Ym6s

chad

Attached: 286.png (640x872, 1.37M)

Very solid C

They should unironically make a LAN Party block
Starcraft
Quake
Throw in Doom because why not
cs_surf maps
tf2_jump maps

the zoomers won, man ;_;

It's nice that they are reading all of the cow level donations just to rub it in their faces.

Does this bald fat guy think he's funny?

D

We already rated but post was lewd and was deleted. I gave it a B but that's probably the most generous of all of them.

Where's his pic with larxa

Shit sucks. Especially since the new inbounds strats for HL2 are really fun to watch. These games were usually always scheduled for the prime time slots.

Attached: DjdHFBkl.jpg (640x476, 28K)

They got like 100k in an hour for the last bonus game so expect more anonymous donations soon.

I forgot it was on and started watching when he was in the act 3 swamps. Latter half of the run was a solid B.

15c outside.
I have 39c fever.
This sucks ass.

Attached: 1469078029464.gif (687x500, 1.72M)

website says Bid: Secret Cow Level Total: $40,119.86 Goal: $40,000.00
what did they mean by this?

Diablo 2 is not a very engaging speedrun. There's 15-35 minute segments of repeating the exact same sections over and over for loot that is just not good to watch. Which is a shame because the rest of it is pretty good.

Only game I don't know today is that Hyper Light Drifter but it's got good steam reviews. Is it a decent speedgame?

Attached: 1153392621995.jpg (500x504, 49K)

Fuck that. This fat autistic fuck has nothing going for him so he decided he can get attention by "dancing" in front of the camera all day. Is he even into speed running or is he just doing it for attention like twitch thots?

It's 8:30 AM dipshits. Everyone is sleeping.

>hl2
>not by noir

Attached: tearsw sad.jpg (300x250, 12K)

B, only way to raise this up is if he has the perfect storm of FCR cap at 75 and +3/2 teeth and bonespear on his mummified heads/wands, or even a fucking maelstrom

No he just has severe autism. He probably isn't even self aware

money laundering tbqh

Attached: 1561679619422.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Imagine Furi 2.0

Yes you fucking retard, read out all the cow level donations, after it's lost.

B

Llama has a soothing voice and personality. Never heard/seen him get angry once. Hes also not calm in a "low energy vibe" way like low T runners.

Tbf it was for smb3 4way all forts race. So not too surprising it was met

>He probably isn't even self aware
Yes he is, he changed his twitter name to ''dance dad'' since last year and re-tweets all the people giving him praise, he loves the attention

this dude looks like a chick

Katamari, Mario Kart, and puzzle games, cheifly Panel de Pon and Wario's Woods

Finally a girl runner?

>mention adblock
>noir has a meltdown for remainder of stream

I cant imagine making that much per month, like what the fuck do you do with all that money

It's like people don't want to watch a bunch of quicksave scumming or something

another tranny?

come on

Attached: 1524671981198.png (908x910, 1.8M)

>game boomers like to cite to show theyre hardcore
>run on easy
>by a faggot in pink

You mean that this chick looks like a dude.

>Quake
>Trans on couch
for fucks sake

You mean this dude looks like a faggot.

Your standards for women are pretty low if long hair is what you consider chick like

Wrong, he obviously seeks attention. Baldies always do weird shit because theyre blind to spiritual truth.

>tries a trick
>doesn't work

they did get to him

Attached: poodle3.jpg (794x673, 75K)

>Coolkid next to the couch

He is suchs a bro. I know he runs the game but he really didnt have to come for it at 7am

Attached: 1551762868661.gif (440x404, 1.37M)

It's just your average IT Hippie calm down

Please someone give him a drink

>I don't know much about NIN

Attached: 1539399125798.jpg (1083x967, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-28 at 15.41.09.png (313x175, 31K)

>If a guy has long hair they're a tranny

Hairlets seething

this guy has some top tier dick sucking lips

lel what a trainwreck

>sees a man with long hair
>"TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY"
Sort yourself out.

Attached: 1457554349540.jpg (597x879, 70K)

Why do pc gamers cheat so much?

>Already dead
SSS run guys!!!!!

savescumming AND cheating? why isn't coolkid here to save us?

Oh.

Attached: 1551548781985.png (266x377, 88K)

>those comfy coolkid streams in dead hours
>the old days when we did sven co-op with him and 50 other retards in chat

>not even a tranny, just a really gay furry

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (135x162, 11K)

>that absolutely disgusting mouth smacking
muted, fuck this

Attached: 1500824274502.png (466x492, 137K)

twitter.com/alexh0w?s=09

Oh hey, Amanda Seyfried.

Updated for B tier.

SSS!!: Punch-Out!! (Wii)
SSS: Big the Cat // Super Bomberman 2 // Super Mario World (race)
S/S: Split/Second
SS: Rygar // Titanfall 2 // Mort the Chicken // Glover // TRAG // Pac-Man World // Star Fox 64
S: Streets of Rage // Alien Soldier // Chasm: The Rift // Resident Evil 2 // Divekick // Shrek XL // Last Action Hero // Nex Machina // Dead Rising // Remnants of Naezith // Metal Slug X // Metal Slug 3 // Chip and Dale // Super Mario Bros 3 // Invictus // Banjo-Kazooie
A: The Hobbit // Tony Hawk // Marble Madness // Ranger-X // Half Minute Hero // Bloodstained: CotM // Super Mario Sunshine // Silent Hill 3 // Nuclear Throne // Starcraft // Jumper: Griffon's Story // TMNT 4 // Ristar // Cave Story
B: Devil May Cry // Spyro the Dragon // TMNT 3 // Zombies Ate My Neighbors // Metroid // Castlevania: SotN // Metroid Prime // Skylar and Plux // Kirby Air Ride // Kirby 64 // Ape Escape // Crash Bandicoot 3 // Punch-Out!! (arcade) // Zelda Randomizer // Furi // Command & Conquer // Sonic 3D Blast // Koumajou Densetsu II // Sly Cooper // Diablo 2
C: Sonic Generations // DKC2 // LoZ: Minish Cap // Final Doom // Bwaster Master // Solomon's Key // Jackal // Contra 3 // Ninja Spirit // Castlevania // Perfect Dark // Slipstream // Pokemon Crystal // Splatterhouse // Sylvester & Tweety // Clustertruck // Dark Souls 2 // Gauntlet // Mario Kart DD
D: Portal 2 // Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland // Outland // Contra // Super Time Force Ultra // Timespinner // Castlevania: PoR // Prey // Uncharted: Drakes Fortune // Monster Boy // The Textorcist // Deltarune // Hylics // Laffy Taffy // Boogerman // Lethal League Blaze // Looney Tunes // Rhino Rumble // Aero the Acro-Bat 2
F: Super Mario Bros 2 // Ducktales 2 // We Love Katamari // Catlateral Damage // Castlevania DOS // Fire Emblem Fates // Kingdom Hearts 3
ZZZ: Borderlands 2 // Zelda: Link Between Worlds // Super Mario Galaxy 2
Ω: Metroid Prime 2

Attached: 1490715627497.jpg (877x1240, 104K)

Just fucking load the last level if youre gonna cheat. Aight perfect time to go take my morning walk in the park. Started doing that shit since I stopped smoking weed, pretty comfy.

Did the guy just straight up cheat by using console to load a map?

>Not much of a soundtrack
There is if you play with the CD in the drive you stupid deep voiced zoomer.

I kind of want to fuck him to be quite honest

You can see he isnt too impressed about this. He is next to the couch there. He is dying inside all the time

who cares desu

no no NOOO

D at best. It was a boring as fuck negro run.

>he/she
no nigger, you are either man or you are a woman. its pretty fucking simple.

Attached: 1560472588700.jpg (238x183, 12K)

This runner is pretty based ngl

Attached: 1561634727349.jpg (1301x1848, 1017K)

Appropriate runner. Quake is gay as hell.

>she
Well everyone and their dog called it, Alex was doomed from the start.

i thought it was my speakers. Fucking hell everytime he/she/it opens he/she/it's mouth

Attached: girl.jpg (782x778, 103K)

>excited for quack
>trannies
>runner not funny or charasmatic
>not likable in anyway
>already missed a huge skip
>constantly getting stuck on geometry and enemies
>like I'm not even good a quake and I have better movement then them

I'm going to sleep

Attached: 1553363832210.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>CAN FUCKING HEAR THE SPIT DURING EVERY SYLLABLE WHEN HE TALKS
holy shit it’s so disgusting

>he/she

Attached: 1518689553583.jpg (500x500, 51K)

who is this creature

>thinks this is a deep voice

Fix your hormones boomer.

>PC speedrunning

Let me know when actually skilled runners are back.

Attached: 1505942565679617822.jpg (600x450, 37K)

What's so good about pacman run? skipped it

>oldschool FPS block
Why are modern ones mostly so slow?

Attached: sadness steps.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

twitch.tv/alexh0w
scroll down:
>Male or Female? Yes

Attached: idort.png (520x620, 28K)

Imagine the blowjob

>easy mode
>uses saves and resets

Fraud confirmed.

>excited for quack

Attached: 1539402519091.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

This tranny fuck hates on Caleb. Fuck him/her, i hope its in the 40%

I saw this guy run Opposing Force a while back
He honestly seems pretty skilled and I enjoy his commentary for the most part

SHUT UP

Attached: poodle2.jpg (379x434, 24K)

>we don't like using savestates in the Quake community

DO IT

YOU'RE ON CAMERA

Attached: bea9bb576797873ef9189fbc2fa834fc.jpg (900x1200, 428K)

Hey guys, who is this cutie on the couch?

Attached: couch cutie.jpg (140x289, 6K)

>He/she

Attached: 1523560784492.png (451x458, 93K)

pouring out a cold, solemn monster for the boomers

you need to fix your gaydar

Donkey Kong for the Gameboy

they made with console user in mind

Very uncool run by a very uncool runner.

>texture filtering
He really is a faggot.

I'm fucking tired of trannies, bros...

I think he's joking and GDQ hasn't caught on

Its a man.

technically impressive
pulled off tricks well
runner was nice
ending was hilarious

>Braixen avatar

Typical

I JUST WANT TO FUCK HIS FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Excited for quack

Attached: 1510158480462.jpg (500x375, 105K)

>quake and half life without coolkid running them

Attached: pleasewakeupaniki.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: Yes and.png (112x193, 32K)

I think it's Doomguy's rabbit, Daisy

God damn faggots giving long hair a bad name

Attached: ronnie-james-dio.jpg (319x400, 39K)

Yeah he looks depressed now

Is braixen a symbol for trannies or something?

Attached: homofuckoff.jpg (329x399, 20K)

>everyone with long hair is a tranny

>HIS
wtf bigot detected

i fell asleep before banjo-kazooie last night, was it good?

Attached: 2fe8454955fb93fd6297493d4c017549.png (773x1140, 532K)

You can hear in his voice that he's gay though. I mean, if everything else didn't gave it away already.

>he/she

will have to watch it then. thanks

CHOKE CITY

Attached: 69016773_p3.jpg (827x1169, 783K)

>quake

>no music

>sjw runner

fuck off

Yes

holy shit this run chuck's fuck and sucks

This runner fucking sucks

Attached: 1557039130738.png (397x402, 357K)

Holy shit this is embarrassing. Who let this noob do a run?

Gaymes Defeated Queerly

Fucking hell just shut the fuck up about trannys

Attached: 1513598327810.png (808x805, 349K)

sounds more like trolling if anything

Same, nin-nin Yea Forums.
It sure as well seems to be.
Yes.

>runs of half-life and portal games
>speedruns quake

Attached: question mark.gif (140x190, 18K)

Isn't he also running half life 1? fucking hell

I think its because the faggot next to him couldn't even say his name when they were calling their names on couch. Hes like what am I doing with these faggots.

where's grand poo world

If you don't wish the mini-guy was you, you aren't a true speedrunner

Attached: pitkino.jpg (1280x3371, 1011K)

Now I'm not in expert in faggotry like you are, but I'm pretty sure that just means he doesn't give a shit what you call him as long as you give him the D
I haven't seen anything so far that makes me think he's a troon

Recently went from long hair to hitler youth. Feels good not having to wait over an hour before it dries.

>fucked up the strafe
RESET

I don't know what's worse, the he/she part or the fact that Garfield is his fursona

>get an unlucky spawn
>Yea Forums calls he/she/lee unskilled
pottery

He's just cheating and choking.

so this is what quake players look like huh. seems about right

Attached: quakeplayers.jpg (334x279, 75K)

This shit is terrible.

shame he's massively edited

Attached: 1550736054053.jpg (501x373, 133K)

it's called gender fluid

>Playing on easy
>Spamming savestates

Is there any redeeming factors in this run?

>sjw genderfluid zoomer running quake
fucking shame

Luck is a skill.

Attached: 1158791230243.jpg (750x500, 40K)

It's just the 87.5% meme

Attached: 1486034224749.jpg (800x504, 69K)

how can someone sometimes identify as a girl with that voice

I miss gocnak

Yeah I have a giant forehead so short hair doesn't suit my ass, otherwise I would
I will shave it if I start to develop the skullet though

Attached: the chad skullet.jpg (333x477, 70K)

the mouth smacking noises sure are very sexy and cum

Do they even speedrun the game? havent explained a single thing all run

Holy snoozefest

Attached: 1470034431708.png (478x441, 173K)

easy is normal for quake runs, but the number of missed skips is unforgivable.

Because it's 2019.

Playing on easy makes things go faster
Nothing inherently wrong with that in a speedrun

id like to bhop into that boipucci if you know what i mean

>being a tranny in 2019
ISHYGDDT

BRUH

Devin should have stuck with it.

>savestates back to the prior level after choking

holy shit why is this person playing

>this nigga doesn't know what a fucking hair dryer is
long hair > short hair every time. taking care of it isn't that big of a deal. you don't need thousands of products like women make it seem like you do for it to stay healthy.

>Easy

Attached: 1526504298970.png (800x700, 32K)

Doesnt help if he fucks up every trick there is. This is just horrible run

>we aren't using saves normally we reset
>choke and uses saves
?

Attached: 1477669719028.png (253x199, 6K)

he is going over estimate, isnt he?

He is doing fine, studying and making a bhop/surf game from source engine
I miss the comfy surf streams while blasting fox stevenson

What are they doing to my boy. Stop butchering Quake!

Attached: crying demon lord.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Guy completely to the left looks alright.

Didn't he start this saying not to use savestates and he's done it every 2 minutes. What a garbage run

Oh god, he really is fucking up A LOT

>tfw gonna miss HL

Attached: bearded_vulture_0.jpg (1140x550, 78K)

>that rocket jumping sequence

Attached: 1549286014896.jpg (1024x640, 138K)

Attached: Craniax.jpg (2164x3060, 538K)

that was indeed a speedrun

At least it wasn't a long run.

Wait did he just save cheat for opening the boss level?

Have you seen coolkid's gf though, quake gets the bitches.

rate the run

Attached: troomer.png (878x524, 241K)

People with angry faces makes me want to punch them real fucking hard. Cringy metalhead pieces of shit.

>he

D

Thankfully it's already over

2/10 boring run

>play Quake 2 RTX memegame
>Hmm, maybe I should replay Quake?
>see this run
>remember Quake level design
Nah, I think I'll skip it for now. Fuck this.

tranny/10

Well, that fucking sucked. Let's hope HL saves this FPS block.

borefest 0

do you really think this?
>speed gay, gay furry Garfield pic, GDQ speedrunner
do you think someone fulfilling this criteria is honestly also joking about being both genders? they even, i'm assuming gave themselves, the least imaginative androgynous name of all in Alex, which is par for the course of these people who go out of their way to give themselves cartoonishly feminine names like ~~ClarissaMagicalCutieGirl~~

>Bad word

Attached: 1545074784601.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Awful/10.

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (400x400, 86K)

ZZZ

>Half life run by him too

Oh no no no no no

Its Coolkid. The guy who usually hasbeen running quake on these events. He is pretty well liked even here on Yea Forums

Nonsense, bald Devin is best Devin

Attached: 1535765319376.jpg (474x405, 36K)

Azure Agony is a top tier speedrunning level.

C

I remember watching Coolkid doing a few runs a few years ago. Loved that guy. Too bad he isn't running Half-Life.

D

hiding shub niggurath´s name because it has a bad word in it. wtf is this shit

That was legit a fucking mess. I don't care who or what the runner is, but that was trash.
F

I want to eat Miia's cooking!

coolkid on the left most used to run quake and halflife a lot he is probably tired and doesn't want to explain how this person is destroying the run

40%

it's the same runner lol

F. I was debating giving it an E because it was funny in how bad it was, but nah.

C/5

Attached: huh.jpg (365x476, 131K)

6/10
it was fast and the commentary was ok
the constant fuckups stopped it from being more tho

Attached: 1537994982721.jpg (450x450, 52K)

THE BLOB

Attached: wfaw.png (325x348, 94K)

chill out chief. don't you have a summer camp you need to be at soon?

>same runner is playing the first HL
sorry bud. Enjoy your quicksaves

>TASBOT OMG

Attached: file.png (419x493, 405K)

I woke up at 5 for this shit.
D-.

Nobody cares about speedrunning bigot, keep the donations coming.

He's also going to be running HL lol

>hl2 after hl1
man, hl2 is so shitty to watch compared to one
unskippable cutscenes
lots of oob
lots of waiting around in general

U S A
U S A
U S A

Bald is fine, but having a clean skulllet is next level

NOTHING CAN STOP THE BLOB

>ruining your hair with a dryer
Yeah nah. Besides, I got it cut because it suited me way better and people kept mistaking me for a girl

F

>only time ricochet is alive when ck plays it
wish he'd play it more often

wait you fell asleep during invictus/grand poo world 2?

that was like the highlight of gdq. or was there other kaizo garbage?

PROPAGANDA

user I...

he's a big guy

That's discriminating against eldritch horrors.

IMAGINE THE SMELL!

Fuck just bring on the HL2 run. It actually has some interesting shit going on now.

Attached: 7675.png (1084x772, 610K)

When a guy with longhair says his pronouns is she, then it's a tranny.
You can keep seething and even call your friends to dump porn on the thread, but it won't change reality.

F for defiling my based boomer game

migrate

NOOOOOOO

It's an inbounds run and I think they've discovered skips for stuff like red letter day.

Seriously, how do people let themselves get this fucking fat?

Attached: 1440419491698.gif (300x173, 347K)

>He

Reminder that HL > HL2
HL2 brought literally nothing interesting to the series outside the gravity gun, while taking away the cool guns and fun movement.
>Muh cinematic experience
>Muh generation defining FPS
>Muh graphics
HL2 is for the true plebs.

Attached: 7247568.jpg (975x711, 65K)

Fair enough.
Was cringe how yes would try to engage them and they'd just sperg out. At least he didn't call for donations

By being american, a shitton of food there is ultra fat.

blindfolded punchout was also fucking awesome, don't forget that

>hyped from the beginning for quake and hl games
>Quake trash run
>Hl1 will be ruined by the same faggot
Will hl2 save this shitfest bros?

This! Come on guys, donate and let's kick cancers h*cking butt!!1!!1!

Black Mesa > HL > HL2

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 1552687822895.png (331x269, 100K)

thank god, run redeemed

It's inbounds run, so none of that quick save / load shit. It's really fun to watch once they get past red letter day because they end up breaking the cutscenes.

imagine the smell

to avoid catching The Gay

Based.

Attached: 1551818946988.jpg (302x286, 16K)

uh oh, is GDQ about to make the news?

HL aged better in terms of gameplay, but the physics in HL2 were mind blowing at the time. Fuck I wish games today still focused on physics.

Dilate.

I have one for pollen allergies. It also have an active carbon layer, which helps with smells.

Stop posting literal food you fucking Burgers, this is what a proper duck looks like.

Attached: stockent_06.jpg (900x600, 142K)

Attached: 1523881883083.gif (60x95, 24K)

I saw both of them when they came out, it does nothing for me to see them again, anyone who played them "speedran" them pretty much as soon as they came out.

Still edible, Nigel.