World of Warcraft

What are your predictions about 8.2.5, 8.3 and/or 9.0 at this point? How are you feeling about the expansion and the future of the game?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Isles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically hope blizzard goes bankrupt. this game has been total shit for years.

Ok, what are the dragon isles supposed to be?

I predict i wont be playing this game.

It's the isles where dragons live

dragons live in northrend as far as I remember

There are another flights that live on islands

Blizzard should be nuked

Isn't that thing in the picture a place that was unfinished in the game files during vanilla?

I remember seeing videos where people visit there.

wow.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Isles
Yeah, Dragon Isles model indeed was in the game files since WoW Beta.

Damn, it took that long for them to finally want to show it to players.

>FFXIV is no longer allowed to be mentioned in the offices "we don't allow negativity in the dojo" is a fucking daily mantra now
>They keep saying "its natural ebb and flow, we can weather this storm" as WoW currently has dipped below 1 million subscribers when our biggest competition just announced they finally broke 1 million at E3, but not in the dojo shhh!
>Lootcrates were planned but after Belgium were hastily reworked into an ingame reward coming in 8.2 or later.
>Level Squish being tested for 9.0
>Response to Sylvanas is stronger than expect but general sentiment is that players will come around by the end of the expansion.
>However negative response to Christie Golden and the Void Lords story seeding has more people worried. BFA is a turning point where we exhaust the rts lore and move onto new content and our reaction from our ‘core heavy users’ is not looking positive.
>Next Expansion lowers cap to 60 and level scales everything like the Elder Scrolls Online
>Vulpera and Mechagnome are the next Alliance races.
>Alliance race unlocks will now come to the cash shop as a paid unlock after its expansion ends, starting with the Legion allied races in 8.3 and the bfa races in 9.0 and so on
>There are two tabled competitors for 10.0 and reaction to the end of BfA is going to heavily impact the final decision on which makes the cut.
>The Classic team honestly look like the happiest employees at the company, but there is a growing one sided animosity between the two teams. A “they think they can just replace us?!” paranoia.
>Classic is going to dictate who is in charge of 10.0. If the money says one team is clearly the more profitable they get the reigns.
>BC and Wrath servers are in the works as part of the “classic trilogy”

Unironically a dead game

I guess this confirms Dragon Islands Expansion theory?
I mean why would Cinematics director visit DragonCon before Blizzcon otherwise?
Will probably tease people over there.

Attached: DragonCon.png (953x420, 160K)

Dragons live wherever blizzard decides to put them, there is no limits to the retconning.

>BFA is a turning point where we exhaust the rts lore and move onto new content and our reaction from our ‘core heavy users’ is not looking positive.
What an achievment : 15 years of milking every bit of a 2002 RTS.
And the cherry of the cake is that it was nothing but trash stories, turning every "villain" characters into loot pinatas.

When is 8.2.5 going to be revealed?

PTR will probably start in 2 months with release being 1 month and a half later

Why would it take 2 months for it to hit the PTR? It usually takes only one. I'm talking about when they actually give us the details.

from what escaped jaina with thrall?
just saw the shitty cinematic
when did thrall come back anyway
>its not garrosh 2.0!

Shut down to divert resources to the main game, Classic.

idk i'm playing shadowbringers instead lawl