Fans beg for you for 20 years

>fans beg for you for 20 years
>bottom tier

Based Sakurai

Attached: ridley_ssb_ultimate_gfx_by_epicdiamondx_dcedety-pre.jpg (1192x670, 85K)

Unless he's dropped since I last checked he's not bottom tier

>ranked 60 out of 70
hmmmm

tiers are for queers

In ultimate tiers aren't as decisive as in other games

he's near mid

*gets more results than half your roster*
nothin personell kid....

It's fascinating to me how Sakurai and his team completely ignore tiers when designing the character, and they're all just stuck being whatever the game engine ends up letting them be.

>second best player in the world uses you as their sandbag character
>inflates your stats when you'd otherwise be bottom tier
>ensures you never get buffs
:)

I so badly wanted to get good with him but after spending a lot of time training him with /vg/ he just can’t compete with a lot of characters. It’s a matter of really unfortunate frame data on his end.
That and he really suffers from losing neutral. I mean he can shit out damage but if you land hits on him you can probably make it last a lot longer than on any other character. He’s a fighter that has both extremes

If I want to play casually I use mostly anyone in the rooster.
If I want to win I pick Ridley or Ganondorf. If anyone says they're shit, they don't know how to play.

nice diaper opinion

I guarantee your GSP is not Elite with anybody.

>people at my level still lose and complain about him
good enough

>online rank mattering on lagtendo's embarrassing netcode
nice diaper opinion

Nobody with a brain is losing to Ridley. Fat body, low weight, terrible frame data, easy to keep off stage, loses hard if he can't get neutral or advantage state. When even the pros are forced to spam one move and fish for random f-smashes you know the character is bad. Playing him and then playing someone like Bowser or DK feels like an intern designed Ridley because Sakurai didn't want to.

Better than that fat cuck K.Rool. Ridley is solidly mid tier.

>best players in the world all able to properly rank despite that netcode handicap just fine
hmm...

>Not a single notable buff so far
E-eventually, right?

>Choosing who to main based off tier lists and not your own personal choice

JUST A REMINDER TO SAY

FUCK TIER LISTS
FUCK TIER WHORES
FUCK ZeRo
FUCK LEFFEN
FUCK MIKE TYSON
FUCK CLOUD
FUCK SUPER MACHO MAN
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

FUCK TIER LIST FAGGOTS

Attached: 1554622104346s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>easy to keep off stage
his recovery is one of the hardest to contest

>loses hard if he can't get neutral or advantage stage
good thing he has his neutral air and downsmash which covers essentially all options

>Ridley's recovery is hard to contest

Do you even play this game?

I still play him and have fun though. Am I doing it wrong?

Haha yeah b-
*loses*
Yeah bro, you t-
*gets 3-stocked*
Bro you tell-
*loses*
Tell 'em, b-
*loses*
Bro, tiers are-
*gets gimped offstage*
Tiers are for-
*hits 1 GSP*
Tiers a-
*loses*
Tiers dont matter!!

do you? his up special has very good priority

>up-B with ten million years of start and end lag that doesnt kill and doesnt even cover his hurtbox

Attached: 560d800c95d4b.png (512x512, 214K)

It's also slow as shit starting up, and is insanely predictable because it only works at a few specific angles

Seething?

This is the real reason he will never get buffed. Plebs lose to him at sub elite GSP and think he's broken.

>hard to contest
uh what? I would disagree completely. His jumps help mix it up but he’s extremely linear otherwise.
>neutral air
His one line of defense. Once it’s figured out the jig is up, even as his best move it still has terrible frames.
>down smash
Not sure what you meant here
Nah I enjoy playing as him too. It’s just suffering when you try playing for results

COPE

You really think he makes characters shit tier on purpose? How do you explain Melee Kirby then? Or 4/Ultimate DDD?

>implying they don't just play with each other/verified users that all use the ethernet adapter

it's funny because K. Rool is in a similar spot and even worse.