*Outsells the entire Golden Sun franchise in your path*

*Outsells the entire Golden Sun franchise in your path*

Attached: Joker-Persona-5-feature.jpg (1400x700, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFFOXwniVKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.
No one likes that shitty meme sun franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFFOXwniVKw

Never played a Persona game. I might get a PS5 next year to play Persona 5 as my first Persona entry and other exclusives I've missed.

Should I actually try to play Persona 3 or 4 first? Does it even matter actually?

Who gives a damn about golden sun lol

Y-You didnt have to be r-rude

Attached: 1450445710780.png (1038x880, 119K)

has there been a golden sun game in the last 10 years?

Just delete this you faggot
It already hurts enough knowing that Sakurai has some weird autistic grudge against your favourite franchise

Morgana is cute

Attached: Morgana 1.png (1000x1000, 392K)

Morgana is a faggot

Hey now, that's not nice

Attached: Morgana 2.jpg (800x1129, 187K)

Smashfags

Dark Dawn come out in 2010.

they're pretty good. keep in mind 3 has outdated gameplay but excels in pretty much everything else

Can’t he be both?

Apparently Personafags. This is the first comparison between the two I've seen.

What does Persona has to do with Golden Sun?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

For me it's Koromaru

I'm not sure why you would say 3 has "outdated" gameplay when 4 and 5 are nearly identical to it in that regard. 5 has better dungeons, but that's the only real improvement that the sequels have made to the formula.

>duh, me say game good if game get the most green paper
Is this really the power of Yea Forums?

seething

what I liked about P5 was that it fixed the "boring as watching paint dry" dungeons of p4.

not me

GOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WANT TO FUCK LISA!!!!
I FUCKING WANT TO SHOVE MY BIG HEE HO INSIDE THIS WHITE GIRL AND MAKE HER MOAN LEWDLY IN ENGLISH (she doesn't actually speak English)
GOD FUCKING DAMN SHE'S HOT
I also want to fuck Jack Frost btw

Attached: ginko.jpg (950x1000, 945K)

The fact that so many Yea Forums users still name Persona 5 as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" JRPG ever only tells you how far JRPGs still are from becoming a serious art. Adventure game critics have long recognized that the greatest adventure games of all times are Shadow of the Colossus and Super Metroid, which were not the most famous or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. FPS critics rank the highly controversial Quake over other games which were highly popular in internet cafes around Europe. JRPG critics are still blinded by commercial success. Persona 5 sold more than anything else (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. Adventure game critics grow up playing a lot of adventure games of the past, FPS critics grow up playinh a lot of FPS games of the past. JRPG critics are often totally ignorant of the JRPG music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Persona 5 did anything worthy of being saved.

Attached: Piero.jpg (209x204, 7K)

Why are P5fags so insecure?

Sweet

Don't feel too bad GSfags, us Banjochads still have higher sales than the entire Persona series while not having a game in over a decade.

Attached: 9-99985_banjo-kazooie-png-banjo-kazooie-n64-transparent-png.jpg (840x1151, 319K)

You make it sounds like Golden Sun was a huge thing and not flavor of the month on the GBA.

Because it's PS4 exclusive, but it's far from being the best selling game on the console.
>''PS is the home of JRPGs'' they say
>best seling games are CoD, FIFA and GTA

No you don't

>unironically quoting that basedboy married to an alien

big yikes

When did Persona become the normalfag JRPG? Or rather, how?

>Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old?
Scaruffi is based and /ourguy/

Why should anyone care about your shitty shonen highschool fantasy only faggot weebs play anyway? At least play SMT

>music
ya blew it
also
>highly controversial Quake

Don't feel too bad Banjofags, us Minecraftchads still have higher sales than the entire Persona series, GS series, Banjo series and Smash Bros series combined while not having a game in over a decade.

Attached: 1560342673256.png (920x690, 401K)