Objective: find a tree

>objective: find a tree

Attached: minecraft.png (1600x900, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aphXfD_Vhik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres fucking TURTLES in minecraft now?!?!?

Can't you make one grow ? I haven't played in years so I may be mistaking.

i miss playing minercraft
you need a sapling to do so, and if there's no trees you cant get any.

Yeah, but that's all i got on my island. Fucking turtles.

Attached: turtles.png (1600x900, 548K)

Hope you like swimming buddy, watch out for water zombies throwing tridents.

Just dig, you can find wood constructions under there.

seed? i like the no tree worlds

I want a Twilight Zone episode based in the Minecraft world.

Rope them up and use your backhair as the rope.

you won't get lucky three times Sparrow.

Its not exactly tree-less, just spawned me in a middle of a sea and i have to swim for days to find some.

Attached: New World.png (780x624, 371K)

can you go beyond those borders?

I havent played minecraft since the beta but move been feeling nostalgic for it. What is the best version to play? The current version? I've seen people complain on here about certain patches detracting from the quality of the game.

Sure.
You were right user. There was a dungeon entrance on the bottom of the sea.

Attached: dungeon.png (1600x900, 735K)

>What is the best version to play?
probably last version you played if you want peak nostalgia factor

One of my most fun instances a long time ago was like yours; tiny island with almost no resources and a convenient cave / dungeon right underneath. I had a tree or two to work with but getting a farm going to prevent starvation was just barely done in time.

Restrictions and scarcity really makes the game much more entertaining.

swim, forest, swim!

its one of those games where the early game is the best part, late game is mostly resource management and finding things to use all that stockpiled iron blocks you have for a rainy day

I feel like it just "makes" the game for me, entirely. I really dont see a reason to go full endmode visit the nether kill the dragon; never done it in 10 years of playing it. There used to be a cool map that let you in the middle of nowhere with a bucket of water or lava i dont remember, and the point was to complete a checklist. that shit was peak mc for me

Skyblock. You started on a tiny 9x9 island in the sky with a bucket of lava and water (for creating cobblestone) and a tree and had to grow your island.

I've always preferred a survival Island over skyblock

that was the one damn, thanks. gonna try to download one and play it.

It's diamond blocks for me at this point.

custom survival maps are so comfy

Is there a way to get the latest Java version cracked?

Blame microsoft.
Ruined combat as well.
Not much you can do about it.

shiiiieett now i want to play hardcore survival island, permadeath

>early game is better than late game, late game is mostly resource management
I hate this feeling. Subnautica did this hard and could have been so much more enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=aphXfD_Vhik

This. Me and my friends keep making minecraft servers and we always end uo quitting soon after we get to the nether.

The game really is boring if you don't make a real objective. The ender dragon is piss-easy and the only hard-part is farming fucking enderpearls to get there in the first place.

Even with mods it kinda sucks ass, shit like feed the beast gives you alot od things to use but not really anything to use it for.

"Oh cool i have a jetpack and a wizard staff that shoots laser beams, time to use this on skeletons that weren't a threat since before i got iron! "

Pvp kinda fixes this and can be loads of fun, but it doesn't really work because most servers have gay-ass protection that makes actual clan-wars impossible and if they don't everyone just offline raids people.

Im starting to think it's actually shit unless you're a easilly entertained kid with godlike imagination.

Attached: 1561597236782.jpg (668x677, 223K)

Idk doof they added a lot more endgame stuff in the last couple of updates

What's the difference between the Minecraft versions? Which one is optimal / the one without any modding restrictions(?) ?