Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/dragons_dogma_dark_arisen
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/193
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/39
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you enjoy unfinished messes, sure

so no

It's worth purchasing regardless of whether it's on sale.

Don't listen to this retard. The game is finished, and its great.

I just sunk 140 hours into it again last month. A lot of depth to character growth behind the scenes and there's a lot to do on top of everything else if you try and tackle the DLC early on.

so yes?

It's a wide as an ocean deep as a puddle type game. As meme as it gets

Attached: 1560560139530.gif (500x322, 878K)

Yes, the game is great, its a lot of fun, theres some mods on nexus that helps with little things, like shaders, weight mods, shit like that.
This guy is an idiot.

of all the meme games Yea Forums convinced me to buy, this is the one i regret the most

>no arguments

of all the meme game Yea Forums convinced me to buy, this is the one i love the most

>just walk all these miles bro
>just keep doing these shitty sidequests bro
>just keep killing the same monsters bro
>just care about these characters who barely have dialogue bro
>b-b-but at least the animations are good

Can no one make there mind up? Jesus this is the hardest decision of my life

Confirmed for not playing the game, DDDA has what's probably the most deep and complex combat system of all real time combat games.
>several debuffs that can be induced on enemies and by enemies
>damage and spells interact with said debuffs like lightning attacks dealing more damage to wet enemies and fire dealing more damage to oiled enemies
>weight and height affect combat/running speed/carry limit
>each ability for each class has more than one use like skull splitter negating any fall damage you take
If you don't believe me watch Nihil's vids on youtube, he goes in depth on how DDDA's combat works.

This is the only good thing I’ve ever got from this board

Gets boring after that giant snake attacks the camp

have fun

Gee if only there was a way to refund games you don't like...

For anything under 20 bucks I'd say go for it.

gog.com/game/dragons_dogma_dark_arisen
or pirate it
gabe doesn't deserve your money

Pirated this game and still regret the amount of time I spent on it. It's extremely boring, tons of damage sponges, world has NOTHING worthwhile. Towns are super bland and I fucking hate the companions.

>devs literally add infinite teleports to the game for little babies to be able to play
>he still complains about having to walk
Dude I don't think games in general are for you if teleporting is too inconvenient for you. Used to be people were satisfied running around the map actually playing it and now retards demand they never have to do anything they don't want to in a game like fucking walk 10 seconds to an objective.

I bought this game 4 times: original on 360, DA on PS3, PC and Switch. Every playthrough is fun as fuck.

Yes

Ever since the switch port came out nintenfags have been shitting up threads. For $9 you can't go wrong.

That's hard with DD since the beginning is generally considered the worst part of the game.

If you like action games you'll enjoy it. People might mistake it for an RPG but aside from character builds there are very few choices to make. Combat is challenging with enemies that will make you change up your strategy and climbing on monsters is always fun. The story is pretty generic until the end though

>dukes wife wants to bang
>get caught and thrown in jail
>escape and waltz right back into the castle
>nobody acknowledges this
the main quests arent much better

>I fucking hate the companions
You say that like you can't go solo.

Get it.
If it starts to feel boring, rush through the story and/or try a new vocation. The best part of DD is the endgame and BBI.

It has probably the most satisfying magic system ever.

The enemies already take hours to kill alone, without other dudes to help it's just ridiculously tedious.

You must eat a lot of poopies to be this simple minded

>enemies take hours to kill alone
Did you run into BBI right off the bat? If enemies feel like damage sponges you're either underleveled, have poor gear, or both. If you progress through the game normally, you shouldn't have this problem.

>running around the map actually playing it
hold stick forward for 20 min to get to your destination is not playing. riding your horse in rdr2 is not playing. the same shit on open world games when it comes to travelling from point A to point B is not playing. At least fucking Elder Scrolls or Yakiza gave you an incentive to explore. You don't see that in the DD, rdr2, mgsv, gta, or other open world shit.

Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.

Its a very fun game that i always come back to
Very fun with mods too
and the mods dont break the game
Its a Single Player game with "Multiplayer" components where you can use Pawns from other players
You will see what i mean when you play and you dont need to be online to play so thats another +

the game is not fun. ebin animations can only get you so far. the prologue was miles better than most things in the game.

what mods do you reccomend for a first timer?

Yeah cause the duke is gonna spread around that he got cucked

Theres shit to do in between that
Go in a direction you can fight Harpies, Wolves, Chimeras,Lizards, and even Wyrms

>the prologue was miles better than most things in the game
How in the world could anyone possibly believe this?

You don't play DD for the open world, you play it for the combat.

Well personally what i did was run through the game without any
BUT Thats just me
I would deferentially recommend these mods
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/193
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/39
(Joke Mod)
(Less GRIND)

I've bought this game three times and recently did another 100+ hour playthrough on the Switch version. It's not for everyone, but if it is for you, well then shieeeet, you'd better buckle up buddy.

Agreed

The game doesn't tell you where all the roads lead, so it sucks.

stop being an indecisive faggot, look at the footage and make your decision

Or which weapons or masterworks. What a gaffe.

ok

Buy from GoG on sale, not only it's cheaper but fat faggot won't take 30% for himself.

Dont Listen to Let Fat Faggot take 1$ from you.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

It's a Yea Forums cult classic, which means there's a lot going for it, but you want to know what you're getting into.

It's an RPG with de-emphasized quests, an open world with lackluster exploration, a combat-focused game with largely braindead enemies. A game with fashion that goes to shit endgame and a game with grand ideals that neutered all its human bosses to die in 1-2 hits.

It's a very self-defeating game. But I enjoyed it a lot.

Don't forget to thoroughly enjoy your bromance.

Attached: 1529814666486.png (1600x463, 1.05M)

My experience:
>Start game, cool battle system
>Custom companions? Cool
>Story and npc interactions seem a bit shallow, whatever
>Enemies are way too easy
>increase difficulty
>rats one-shot me now
>uninstall
>pic related is me playing on normal

Attached: 1463314635998.jpg (1440x1385, 288K)

Nice

Kek. Good times and memories.

First time i bought this off Yea Forumss recommendation i got it on ps3 and dropped it after an hour

Second time i purchased it on PC and played it for 200 hours

Its probably the best 'adventure' RPG of all time, in that it captures that feeling you always wanted of going on a fantasy adventure with a bunch of characters, its like something out of the D&D art you always see floating around.

Nice

get the game

Do I make myself a cool dwarf man with a hot lady pawn, or play as a hot lady with a cool dwarf man pawn?

>he bought

Attached: 1554019757868.png (976x658, 272K)

only good thing about dragons dogma was the character creation. every game should have this level of customization. ive never been able to make muscle girl amazons and twink femboys in the same game.

that being said the rest of the game of is a bland, empty, boring mess and the meme-prone repetitive dialogue is only the crusty scab on top of the game itself hiding the puss and filth within.

a bland and empthy game with nothing to do but kill things, if you like shitty glorified mario-games like dark souls then this is for you.

Attached: 1558527660150.jpg (1250x4999, 1.59M)

i hate this image
pedo scum

Why is it so hard? I’m at the town, and I’ve been exploring but I’m getting my ass killed by bandits

God I wish I could back to the year where I purchased this on sale
Not a single time since have I found anything good I didn't play before on sale

So, are the ogres in BBI gays?

>cool dwarf
No such thing, either make yourself Chad ultimus with a loli pawn or make yourself a loli with a KARA BOGA tier nigger built like a brick house with the oblivion set.

If you want rift crystals, you should make your pawn a slut.

at no point he said he wanted to fuck his loli or that his loli was sexualized in any way. Kids are adorable, it's normal.

I hate kids.

Attached: 1517978683142.jpg (407x600, 63K)