What games do you play with your girlfriend Yea Forums?

what games do you play with your girlfriend Yea Forums?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-06-27 at 12.04.39.jpg (985x856, 117K)

I'd rape both.

How likely is it that right is actually a zit covered landwhale irl?

100%

100%

at least 105%

Super deep throat

Haha wouldn't it be funny if someone turned the girl on the right into someone like the girl on the left? Haha, just for laughs.

I use to play ARK with her, as it stand's she's playing a lot of JRPGs (atlaer games, the yuri bait alchemist ones) so we are not playing anything "together" other then monster hunter world

minecraft and runescape

Attached: 1546810226336.png (260x326, 30K)

About three fiddy.

The left one is so hot, wtf

rape

B I G
S T E P P Y

mean girls is kino

>swiggity sweenis
>comin for dat penis

Left: hot but dumb girl
Right: ugly and dumb girl

Crash Team Racing (the original, not the shitty remake)

>tfw no :3 gf

Left: average male
Right: average female

I play racinb games with my gf (female) and we also play pokemon go when there is nothing to do and we go outside for a walk

can i get a quick rundown on big steppy

>other girls (male)

>implying it matters
She still gets hundreds of matches a week and dozens of guys waiting.

>will never get a cute 6/10 semi-autistic weeb gf because they're probably all shut-in NEETs like myself

Attached: 1432063026468.gif (240x180, 1.86M)

Look, girls only play games for the social status
So if you are going to be playing vidya with your girl ,you better be playing some sandbox open world game, preferably with some friends online.
Things like Terraria, VR Chat, GTA 5, Minecraft , Maplestory, TF2 or LoL work just fine

>never heard of it
>used it as an example

I have a FWB, but she's being retarded right now. She literally fucked other dudes while we were talking, but the moment I want to get with another girl she threatens to "not talk to me again" because MUH FEELINGS I'VE BEEN HURT IN THR PAST.

Be bold and start invading some homes until you find one.

Dungeon Fighter Online, we also took advantage of the Steam sales and got Aragami.

The girl on the left watches way more anime than the fag on the right
>long twintails
>unironic choke collar
>unnatural eye color
>magic girl outfit worn 24/7
>is drawn like how most anime is actually drawn not just DA tier garbage

Attached: 26B0D347-32CD-4A4C-91B2-BE818095BD6B.png (488x536, 310K)

300%

I have a very niche taste in anime and hate everything I didn't enjoy.

>farming simulator 19
Really good game with mod support. We sunk 60 hours into this which is a lot considering it was her first time playing on PC and we only see each other on weekends.

>Raft
Meh, fun for a while but got rather boring quickly. Probably watched too many let's plays beforehand. Game is too easy.

>cooking simulator
I just now realized the irony in getting my gf to play cooking simulator. But it's honestly a very fun and well made game that really emulates the stress of a restaurant kitchen. The dishes are diverse and fun to prepare, the mechanics are great and there are even perks and skills. Very rewarding. I wish it had multi-player tho. Gonna play it some more when she comes over today.

I also watched her play GTAV for a bit, which was very cute. Edith Finch creeped her out too much but we're really looking forward to planet zoo.

None. The only Vidya I've ever gotten her to play is single player.

F

>huge ass pigtails
>pink eyes
The girl on the left is totally into anime too.

Ironically most e-thots nowadays are into anime

Attached: AE7ABE12-8446-4E56-A229-930C06629166.jpg (683x683, 68K)

bimbos are the best

Attached: hearts.gif (500x331, 612K)

She's a girl(male)
im serious she's from a TG doujin

Plantz vs Zombie, Guitar Hero World Tour, Bubble Bobble, Mario Kart, just to name a few.

Attached: Classic Twitch user.jpg (1080x962, 219K)

>I just now realized the irony in getting my gf to play cooking simulator
Wait how is this ironic?

Woah, there was a Mean Girls 2? Was it shit or good? The original is up there in high school comedies. I never bothered until we watched it in my Contemporary Culture class in Senior year, which actually counted as a bible class by the way.

Try Tinder my dude
I matched with a lot of nerdy girls on there and found all of my gfs there. It's perfect for dudes like us who never go outside.

You are not a girl. You will never be a girl. You will never be seen as a girl.

Attached: 7247568.jpg (975x711, 65K)

Pffffffft

me on the left

My gf doesn't play video games, but she likes to watch me play Bloodborne or DMCV.

post thighs

Mostly vermintide 2.

I'm averse to trying Tinder because I live in a town of 5000 people and am assuming that nearly everyone I would get matched up with would be from my high school and would therefore already know how spergy I was back then.

THERE GOES user
AND THERE GOES HER HIS SISTER THE REDDITOR
WONDER WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET INTO TODAY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-05-37-36-699_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (931x720, 82K)

Because women belong in the kitchen.
she loves cooking and never wears pants in the house so it's true

My current gf doesn't like vidya. She has pretty shitty taste when it comes to entertainment in general and just constantly browses instagram when I am playing.
>tfw I played LA Noire, portal 2 coop, rdr and fnv with my ex gf and loved every minute of it
i wanna go back bros

Attached: wPrHl6hTBXskWDc7Cv2xXDmNKfXtLaseNsFTlXTne1E.jpg (828x874, 98K)

Crash Team Racing

It was a horrible choice. She could never drift in mario kart and this is worse. So much worse

5000%

My sister is extactly like the right girl and she isn't fat yet tho.

me and my friends use parsec to play cooking simulator online together

>understands the true beauty of long strides
>isn't disturbed by shoe size
>distrusting of all those who show insecurity when walking
>font of footprints, walks 99% of all surfaces
>remembers civilization before the invention of shoes
>prophetic: knows the endgame of all small steppy, for he has seen it before
>no longer concerned with material the floor is made of, only walking
>y-axis no longer matters, what is floor and what is ceiling no longer register, only steppy
>can handle the obstacles, incapable of getting interrupted
>has his own jogging plan

>matches
>using tinder
Oof cringe bringe criiinge c...cringe my family man

>caring about highschool

Attached: 1484938736749.jpg (258x245, 12K)

The "other girls" in these pictures invariably get me rock hard.

>what every woman does is cringe
Ok incel.

But you take turns, right? Or is there a way to play the same level at the same time?

My town is way bigger but I've seen a bunch of girls I know on there and none of them ever matched me, except one 5/10 from Uni who was looking for a fwb.
Might also be a chance to reconnect, if you know what I'm saying..

I wish I didn't care. I wish I didn't frequently have dreams about how much of an autist I was in high school even now, six years later.

The funny thing is, in my experience, girls on the right are bigger cunts than the 'other girls'. Probably due to some sort of superiority complex that they aren't 'normies'.

I'm stealing the other girls design

its all together co-op

Wut?

>girls on the right are bigger cunts than the 'other girls'. Probably due to some sort of superiority complex that they aren't 'normies'
Hence Tomoko.

Just like all the dudes on Yea Forums.

they probably have some sort of daddy issues that makes them act hostile to other women and indulge in male dominated space because they want to be seen as "one of the boys" to get male attention and recognition

Attached: 7nTnr.png (252x239, 32K)

Dude everyone was a cringy sperg. At least I was. I used to look back and cringe but now I look back at it with humor and take it lightly, because things worked out fine in the end.

Could you elaborate? What does this mean? Can one guy prepare the lemons while another is baking the trout? How would this work without character models?

When you're inferior to "normies" by every societal standard you have to do something to avoid feeling like a worthless piece of human refuse.

absolutely based & femininepilled

dont post that image again here

>tfw the low self esteem girls are still too good for me
such is life as an average man in the absolute state of 2019.

Attached: 1558572116381.png (500x500, 23K)

LEGO Batman 3, Dying Light, CTR

Listen to me for a sec. I think bimbos and lolis are two sides of the same coin.

Think about it. It's critical that bimbos are stupid, otherwise they're just whores and not bimbos. They need to rely upon the smarter partner to get by. Stupidity is almost naivity which is innocence.

Lolis' appeal is that they're children, and are innocent. They depend on their partner for security and guidance.

Bimbos are just big lolis that want to fuck. It's conventional attractiveness with an inability to think critically or understand intention. I think the dependence is a big part of the fetish, and even though they're physically different it's the relationship to the person with the fetish that's the most important part.

Attached: 1498854342682.gif (896x360, 2.86M)

OwO

yes, go google it

Playing division 2 currently, but we have also been playing mhgu occasionally

my gf has such bad coordination i don't even know how to teach her

Can't play a thing with my gf. She gets bored playing vidya.

I can't find anything
I tried parsec once but I don't see how it could allow multiple people to play a sp game simultaneously.. Are we both talking about pic related?

Attached: 4906.jpg (460x215, 19K)

I just want a girl that's not obsessed with marriage and kids. Do any of those exist?

They're both male

Are you Korean?

I remember back when I'd say I'd prefer the one on the right. Man how things change.

Attached: 1535781520084.jpg (1261x877, 1.19M)

lmao you must be a minority because white girls definitely aren't in this category

I am 26 and never even kissed a girl or went on a date.

Attached: 1498974806499.png (620x640, 260K)

Taste grows with age

Mean Girls is kino

Nope.

Bimbopilled. Adulthood is realizing that the left alternative in these pictures was always the superior choice

You're probably unattractive and seen as beta bux material if you're meeting these kinds of girls.

t. used to be fat and beta and had the same experience as you. Once I lost weight things changed.

I'd still rape both

If dating a bimbo is based on mindlessly consuming (social) media then it's really just a small price to pay.

She doesn't like playing games.

But she did suck my dick while I was playing Shitstained on my Xbox one X

Attached: 1472940546543.png (289x289, 159K)

>making it hotter
sasuga user

Wait.. There's a Mean Girls 2? I thought I dreamed that.

>bashful succubus bimbo/gyaru
MUH

>White girls
Bleh.

usually Mario Kart, Mario party, overcooked, party shit

Have you fucked her yet?

I did once with a friend back in highschool. It was nice. We met up after junior year finished and I confirmed it was a date since we didn't really define it. She said she was all awkward and I was too cool, I said she was the coolest girl I knew and I felt just as nervous. We walked around the shopping center holding hands, talking about shows we liked as kids, and looking at books in the store. I asked her for a kiss before she left and we did. I felt on top of the world.

My biggest regret is not making out when she left her room topless and asked if her breasts were big. My brain short circuited and I gave an awkward "yeah, looks good to me" and didn't make a move. I was the most PG boyfriend ever when she clearly wanted to be physical and I was too stupid to realize it. I wish I could go back and slap myself in the face.

Attached: lollipop gal.png (418x468, 20K)

Don't get into a "my gf's kid" situation, anons. At first she'll be cool as fuck and then eventually become one of those "MY SON IS MY KING" types.

I've never bothered with Tinder/Bumble/etc because I don't photograph well. On account of not looking well.

Cuck, you lost your chance and she lost interest.
Then she went on to fuck other shy guys that desired her

God that song is so fucking based

>work hires new girl, sweet and very cute
>seems to gravitate towards me for conversation, work questions, etc
>somehow, get courage to ask her out
>even more bizarrely, she agrees
>date goes very well, she kisses me goodbye afterward
>have second date, thought it went well, but she starts acting distant at work
>have to leave on work trip for two weeks, come back and coworkers start telling me girl isn't into me
>still hang out with girl occasionally
>says she likes me, but isn't "ready to be in a relationship"
>go out "as friends," for a while she always pays
>insists that she's into me, but "can't be in a relationship right now"
>eventually, she starts dating some dude
>don't talk as much anymore, stop hanging out
>few months later, end up moving out of state
>find out a day before I leave she quit unexpectedly and moved cross country with her family to get away from her (now) exbf
>several months go by, get a text message
>she moved to my old hometown, a few hours from where I live, and wants to know if I want to hang out and catch up next time I'm in town visiting my family
>drive down under pretense of visiting family, but really, I'm just there to see her
>ask her what brought her to my old city
>"My fiancee got a job out here"
>mfw

Attached: fine.png (580x282, 285K)

Probably. She was attractive, chocolate, and went to college in California. Meanwhile I'm a fat fuck in the east coast reminiscing on this shitty board.

Attached: stolen2.jpg (858x1200, 620K)

This is too woke, no one is responding because this makes the normie extremely uncomfortable. The most attractive women are earth are naive 15 year olds from the South who know nothing.

I've managed to get some matches on tinder, not a lot, but a fair amount. The problem is none of these girls put ANY effort into conversation, and will eventually ghost you. Those that don't ghost you will always put off meeting up due to being 'busy'. I've been on tinder for about 6 months and have yet to find anyone interested in actually meeting.

Why are women terrible people?

Attached: aaAA.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Feel ya user. If it helps, my ex left her cat to me.

Overwatch
she wants me to play classic WoW with her but I'm not quite autistic enough

women and people shouldn't go together in a sentence liek that

Used to play Monster Hunter together, but these days it’s mostly playing through point and click adventures together (on Monkey Island 2 right now) and then Splatoon 2 most any other time. It’s pretty crazy how quickly she went from omega casual to destroying me in turf wars and stuff.

Been with my girl nearly ten years

She's pretty great but lost all interest in vidya

We do more physical sports now, trying to turn her into a musclegirl

Because they think nothing of it. When something matters to you, you tend to build it up in your head.

Used to play Smash Bros Ultimate, but she doesn't enjoy it anymore. Played all of Mario Odyssey together. Also recently played Under Defeat on the Dreamcast.

Lately feels like we haven't been playing as many games together. We usually just watch anime these days. I partly blame joycon drift.

Attached: Walk.gif (350x263, 667K)

I'm not really sure how that helps.

My what?

NEVER wait around for women.

>Be me, coach at sports club
>New girl joins, train her really well, put lots of special effort in because she really seems to take in the nuance of the sport
>She's the only one that consistently turns up out of all the new starters
>Complains to me about the other coach because he's loud and obnoxious
>I reciprocate because even though I like him he's abrasive as fuck to new starters
>Get drinks a few times
>Misses one week of sessions
>Literally out of the blue they are dating, don't tell anyone it's just obvious because he waits for her and only her after session
>He buys her some fairly expensive kit shortly after
Girls who think they're hot shit but don't realize they're a drop of piss in an ocean.

>right
>some neet loser who is most likely mentally ill, unfit and annoying to be around with like a needy dog, who probably plays videogames all day - just like me
>left
>successful woman who builds confidence through an assortment of tools, like makeup and working out in the gymn, and actually gives a fuck about her life and knows what she wants

wow this choice sure is hard

Attached: 1555541627954.jpg (1145x1500, 429K)

Hey don’t stress it friendo. Going from hand holding to making out is a pretty big jump even for high schoolers. I’ve heard of too many people who ended up alienating their friends because their dicks wanted more and she didn’t have time to digest what was happening. Be glad you ended it on a good memory rather than dwell on what could’ve been.

Mean Girls is great fuck this bitch

My experience is that you are just as likely likely to find girls that genuinely enjoy nerd stuff like video games and anime among those that fit into the "other girls" category. It's just not obvious since they don't go around spouting that shit because they're more socially well adjusted people. I met a lot of them at uni. Almost Stacy tier girls that once I got to know them turned out to play tabletop roleplaying games, have MAL accounts with 100+ watched animes, etc. One of them is now my girlfriend of five years and we play private server WoW together.

Attached: 1556503987046.png (375x355, 194K)

I swear if I ever get the chance to just get one good spirited bimbo's attention I would make every other user really proud

Why don't gfs let you have female friends? One of my good female friends is married and we've never had sexual thoughts. She tells me shit about her husband though. Apparently he was browsing Tinder.

Yeah this is correct.

>girlfriend
>for five years

Why are so many people today content to be in non-committal relationships? College students I get, but there are people in their 30s who still "have a girlfriend" and shit.

>Getting married
>Year of our lord 2019

I'm not into bimbos but good spirited bimbos make my heart warm. It seems to contradictory to have a faithful bimbo but it's really cute to see them lovey dovey with some nerd.

Attached: patrick.gif (500x286, 1.07M)

>thinking sex with strangers is something worth shit

my gf has been obsessed with red dead 2 to a nearly unhealthy degree

In my experience user if you have any balls or sense of masculine pull in your community, there's always a mysterious grey area where you COULD fuck if things shifted slightly. I don't really believe men and women can be "friends" in the true sense.

because roasties have made it impossible for men to commit without losing half of their stuff?
>inb4 prenup
females judges lmaoing @ u

I wish I could draw well enough to make dumb drawings.

Because roasties and "MY SON IS MY WORLD" cunts.

>man
>in the year 20xx
>marriage
lmao

This is true. I was on a school trip back in the day with my anime nerd friend who was excited for some new kingdom hearts game. This Stacy who was in theater with me and was really nice to people started nerding out and talking trivia with him. I was surprised but not really.

Attached: Cool.png (159x301, 70K)

Bimbos belong to Chad. They will never be loyal to you.

Do you believe in the existence of the "g-spot", Yea Forums?

>Why are so many people today content to be in non-committal relationships?
Because staying non-committal is a sign of commitment. Chicks not being in a remote rush to get you hitched is a show of trust that they don't have ulterior motives.
At least, not any more ulterior motives than what's completely reasonable.

I will make them loyal to me

If you are right and left is your wife it's only a matter of time before she gets bored and cheats on you.

I'm almost 31 and this is my experience:

-never wife a social butterfly
-never wife a lazy woman
-never wife a selfish woman
-never EVER wife someone with ADHD

chad will pump and dump them at one point, I don't give a shit about pure waifus like you loli loving autists do

Bimbos are STD riddled whores in real life with no desire for commitment. Chads can keep them

This. Jim Cummings almost got metoo'd because his ex-wife decided to be vindictive. Why the fuck would you metoo Winnie the Pooh?

>marriage
See how divorces work and how end men.

IT'S OVER 9000

bambi freeze

Attached: 1440108702262.jpg (409x409, 36K)

I read this hentai before it became a meme

Was pretty good, I wish I would be turned into a women and fucked by men in the pussy as a joke haha!

My gf, as 99% of girls, has no idea what a videogame is.

I've tried Tinder on 3 separate occasions and liked every single girl within a 10 mile radius. Literally 0 responses. Fuck Tinder.

Attached: wtf9.png (829x720, 462K)